I've got a few for you here. The character being rendered in each is the one in all white, with white hair, and usually a sword. Some have text bubbles, if any need to be kept, could you possibly erase/white-over the existing text?First
- If you could keep as much of the sword in this one as possible, or even the whole sword, that'd be great.Second
- For this one it should be pretty easy, I'd also like the overlapping text bubble kept, I think it'd work well for potential header quotes xPThird
- This one will probably be a bit trickier. If possible I'd like the energy crescent kept in the render, but if not possible than just do whatever you can. If this one ends up being too tricky just leave it.Fourth
- Another I don't mind keeping the overlapping text bubble in. If possible include as much of the sword handle/hilt as you can.Fifth
- This one may be the easiest one as it seems to have the cleanest lines. Sixth
- Another pretty easy one I think. Just the guy in white and his sword need to be kept.Seventh
- I figure the text bubbles over his torso can't be helped, but other than that if you could do what you can that'd be great.
I have no problem if these take a bit of time to do, or even cost me a bit extra. Take your time & thanks! :3✾ Dimensions:
Original, or 480px x 640px, whichever looks better for them.