Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Empty Re: ♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:46 am
Requesting
✾ Picture:
All Renders Please:
✾ Dimensions: No need for change.
✾ Comments: I'll take an order of Unlimited Render Works pls. On another note, go ahead and leave whatever additional elements in the render as you please; I trust your artistic intuition. I PROMISE I'LL GET THE EXTRA YEN NEEDED BY THE TIME YOU FINISH ALL THE RENDERS. Unless you're the freak you are and complete all of them at lightning speed.

♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Empty Re: ♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:34 am
Requesting
✾ Picture: https://imgur.com/sBUITaA
✾ Dimensions: As large as you can make it.
✾ Notes: Just so it's clear, the character I'm asking to have rendered is the woman in the middle, and if you can, fill in the hair that's covered by the male on the right.

♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Qx494h
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:21 am
For Crow:
https://i.imgur.com/ssNZNh4.png

For Trim:
https://i.imgur.com/kCMbkpD.png

Sorriw S_E yours is gunna take a big with all 63 of them.

♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Image
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Requesting
✾ Picture: I've got a few for you here. The character being rendered in each is the one in all white, with white hair, and usually a sword. Some have text bubbles, if any need to be kept, could you possibly erase/white-over the existing text?

First - If you could keep as much of the sword in this one as possible, or even the whole sword, that'd be great.

Second - For this one it should be pretty easy, I'd also like the overlapping text bubble kept, I think it'd work well for potential header quotes xP

Third - This one will probably be a bit trickier. If possible I'd like the energy crescent kept in the render, but if not possible than just do whatever you can. If this one ends up being too tricky just leave it.

Fourth - Another I don't mind keeping the overlapping text bubble in. If possible include as much of the sword handle/hilt as you can.

Fifth - This one may be the easiest one as it seems to have the cleanest lines.

Sixth - Another pretty easy one I think. Just the guy in white and his sword need to be kept.

Seventh - I figure the text bubbles over his torso can't be helped, but other than that if you could do what you can that'd be great.

I have no problem if these take a bit of time to do, or even cost me a bit extra. Take your time & thanks! :3

✾ Dimensions: Original, or 480px x 640px, whichever looks better for them.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 am
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000♚Lιlιтн's Render Request Board - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:02 am
Requesting
✾ Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/1161738
✾ Dimensions: original, though feel free to crop out the dead space. Danke.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum