Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Empty Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:13 pm
hey Frost, its me Bhairyuu. This topic will be where i will be posting all my concerns and/or doubts from now on in case you can't get to PMing me. Just a heads up.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 pm

«I'VE GOT YOU COVERED MY MAN»

Don't worry about it. I've got you covered here, fam. Ask away and I will help you get started on Platinum Hearts. This is much easier for me.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:23 pm
well, I was thinking about these being the concept of my danava:
-metals (silver mostly and maybe a few others)
-storms (he would be able to control water wind and lightning individually and together in the storm element
-Time
The above two (metals and storms are definite, but i was wanting your advice as to whether i should go for time manipulation or gravity manipulation.

what do you think?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm going to have to say no to the time thing as that wouldn't relate to the nature of your character. Everything else is relatively fine, however. Metals, storms, gravity and etc are all events that occur on earth; but the time thing is unrelated.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:31 pm
ah okay cool, no problem. as for the two week limit, is a WIP okay or does my app need to be fully approved and ready to go by that end of that time?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:33 pm

Eh, I'll extend the reserve if you need more time. That's no problem. All you should really be worried about is getting the WIP and just writing.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:34 pm
Roger that, Chief. I will get it up as soon as i can, or rather as soon as RL allows me to do at the moment. Thanks for all the help.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:36 pm

It's no problem. I've got you covered, like I said. Just take your time and have fun. If you need anymore help, I'll be here to reply in this thread.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:59 pm
hey, I found an image that i want for my characters true appearance but how do i put it in a spoiler. I dont see the button for that on the app. could you help me?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:04 pm

Use this code:

[spoiler] LINK [ / spoiler]

Code:
[spoiler]LINK[/spoiler]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum