Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

OUTDATED Vanguard

+18
Cookies
Shizuo
Steiner Franz
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
THEFROST
Zane
Dexterity
Zero
Conceited
JWC
Gin
Imakuran
Nix Shraik
Pockeh
Gamedragon
MorpheusDavol
Blade
22 posters
Go down
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty Re: OUTDATED Vanguard

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:09 pm
[mod]Steiner has been added as a member to The Boros Guard. Have fun being a protag![/mod]

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 QYEibkj
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 F2mrTYb
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:16 pm
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Blackheart Gremory
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12844-blackheart-gremory-the-davana-of-bare-hand-combat-approved-0-4?highlight=blackheart
    Branch Applying To:
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?:
    First unknown if Applicable or a Warden
    Why Applying:

Why is fairly easy, the sub-dimension blackheart came from in his time was completely dead, and he over his long life has learned lives are precious they are there to be protected and he has tirelessly focused on this task because it is just who he is, and so the vanguard is a easy choice for him.

Qualifications: Besides being 0 tier, he is able to think calmly and critically in serious situations, along with the brawn and power needed to back up defend, and warrant him either of the positions applied for, beyond this he cares deeply about the world and the people in it, and for this reason doesn't know the meaning of compromise when it comes to saving innocent lives.

Adding onto this, when ulqui ran the vanguard he was previously a warden to begin with, as such i think he has what is needed and wanted to either fill the first unknown or a warden position.

Other Comments: WORLD PEACE!

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 LzZCuy7
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 BtXe12b
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:30 pm
    Name: Desmond Hayden
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15133-desmond-hayden-2016-revamp-approved-0-4#98365
    Branch Applying To: Initiative
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Major
    Why Applying: C'mon we all know that by now.
    Qualifications: With the recent rework and countless times Hayden has placed the good of the world above his own life and limb I think it's pretty certain he has worked his way here.
    Other Comments: Doing this for the new revamp profile and what not =w=

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 JfH75kA
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 H8Tyk70
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:50 pm
I approved the two of you. Welcome (y)

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 FXpoQxJ
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:09 am
[mod]Moving Lio's Characters and Approving mine because **** you blade ;o;[/mod]

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Image
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:39 am
Currently looking through the listings. As it stands, a removal of Hayden for right now is going to be instated. Position can be regained in the future if requested upon return.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 FXpoQxJ
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:42 am
Name: Desmond Hayden
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15133-desmond-hayden-2016-revamp-approved-0-4#98365
Branch Applying To: Initiative
Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Major
Why Applying: C'mon we all know that by now.
Qualifications: Just reapplying as I forgot too.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 JfH75kA
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:30 am
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

kk, Priscilla and Radioactive will give him the approval for that. I'll add him into the listings after this post is up.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:29 pm
    Name: Verniy
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14002-verniy-finished
    Branch Applying To: Warden
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Warden of the North east
    Why Applying: Northeast is where Russia is located and wishes to fulfill her role into protecting her country with the help of Vanguard. She has also met with Azure somewhere in the past and joined Vanguard due to her interests for the organization & wish for reliability for the organization.
    Qualifications: For the sake of protecting Russia, she vows her absolute loyalty & reliability for Vanguard and would fulfill any request given by the organization.
    Other Comments: You know wat 2 do.

Empty, blank space.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:50 am
    Name: Chifuyu Yuudeshi
    Link to Application: Chifuyu Yuudeshi [3-5++]
    Branch Applying To: The Wardens
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Warden of the North East
    Why Applying: Chifuyu is an artificial human created for the purpose of protecting others, she is a member of the Yuudeshi clan and desires to protect humanity. IT IS HER ENTIRE PURPOSE!
    Qualifications: "What can I offer to your organisation? Well I am a Yuudeshi, I have money, resources, apparently I have good looks. I have access to the Yuudeshi Network and was created by you... oh and one more thing: I'M BATMAN!!!!!!" ~ Chifuyu's Resume.
    Other Comments: Accept me or suffer the consequences.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum