Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release]

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:01 pm
Fifth Step Dawn: This doesn't need a draw back in any shape or form, because the potential to use this exists in any Quincy. It's something they are capable of from the moment they are born. It's just few know how to tap into the knowledge or really understand how it functions. This isn't something that has a draw back of a huge nature. It's not a tier buff or anything, they still need to learn how to perform the Steps. This doesn't give them one hundred percent mastery of manipulating the energy in question. It's pointless to add anything on to this power like that, it wouldn't be life long or long lasting anyways. At most it would last a day or week then fade anyways. This is no different from learning Shikai or Bankai for a shinigami, anyone can do it. If you got the sword and are taught or shown how to do it, you will do so..Your limits are determined through training with who ever used Dawn on you. This is where I stand on this particular power, unless you intend to add draw backs for a Shinigami learning Shikai, Bankai, and Shikokai..I just don't see a reason for it.

Dark Matter Pistol: This isn't that bad considering Uryu Ishida can shoot 1200 in a minute. Starrk is able to also fire around 1000 cero''s in a minute also. So in my mind I don't see a reason to change this, I don't think it is beyond Ghislain's prowess to do so. I will be providing a link to the statement that Uryu's bow during the Arrancar arc was more then capable of this feat. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Uryu_Speed_Calc_(Hueco_Mundo_Arc) Ginrei Kujaku isn't his strongest bow either, this is considered a small mark before he awoke as a Pureblood Quincy. Keeping that in mind it is highly possible, as Dark Matter acts as Ghislain's bow and these constructs are his bow's form. This in mind I see no reason to change this in any way shape or form. I will stand by this one as I did the other one, I have changed some already. I am willing to budge on some of these that I feel their is a grain of truth too..but this one simply isn't it.

Hirenkyaku Clones & Decoy's: This step acts the same as a Shunpo, it's not about being extremely fast. It's about using the technique tied to the step in it's fullest potential. Being quick is good, as this is a form of footwork. But it's not about being faster or anything like that. Hirenkyaku is like Sonido and Shunpo, it's not General Speed. Which dictates the prowess of a character's movement. Hirenkykau is different from them as well, it's method of being performed is done differently from Shunpo or Sonido. This allows the user to move and activate moves like this. I don't mind changing it, but I wanted to make sure this was understood. That this has nothing to do with just speed, it's more about execution then anything else. You could have a Gm in General Speed and still not do this from Hirenkyaku, it's not about General Speed in any way shape or form. How fast you move has little to do with how you move your footwork.

Dark Matter Sun & King: I will be defending both of these at the same time, as I don't intend to change them or get ride of either one. The current destructive force falls below what humans can do Irl now. I have discussed both the forces with Zane and Frost, they are below complete one shot. And this is Platinum Hearts, not some place where people cannot defend against that. I can tell you several characters right away that would not be killed off in one blow by that. If you want I can list them, I am fine with that completely. Keep in mind we are also comparing him to other 0-2s on site, I know several that can do ten to twenty times the destructive force that Ghislain is capable of. Some of which are just monsters without anything to hold them back. The amount that human kind is at right now is 50 Megatons..I kept it much lower then that on both skills, thus I see no reason to alter or change the destructive force of either skill. I did lower the radius, but will not be altering the destructive force.

Immense Spiritual Pressure: I see nothing wrong here, he tore a small tear into the void upon releasing. He's only capable of that in Voldstandig first and foremost, secondly this isn't that impressive of a feat. Considering Mana and some others could do the same thing, with their little finger alone. Now I am willing to scale his power back some, but he does rip a tear in the void regardless..That appears in his history and will be talked about in their as well in far greater detail, so I don't mind changing that aspect. But as I said it will be put in the history either way, as Hulderic sealed them inside of the void. The only way out for him was to rip a tear into it.I can reword it, but at the end of it that content will still be present. Like I said no problem rewording things, but if it comes down to it..I guess just letting him get denied and erasing the Vandenreich is for the best..The amount of argument left in me is getting short, doing this kills my muse entirely every time.

Gravity Constructs: These are created by compressing the area and gravity in a small area, forming it into a construct of his choosing. The construct when created as the power to manipulate and influence Gravity, things that come into contact with the object can be rejected or attracted through the gravitational push or pull. These constructs are easy to make as he is capable of producing a large amount of them of when desired. Unlike his Dark Matter weapons, these constructs can be moved through his control over their gravity. Allowing him to shoot them or send them at targets at an extremely high velocity, allowing him to do large amounts of damage to a person. Ghislain prefers to use the constructs in weapon form, but can create walls and barriers through this. Allowing him to form multiple methods of fighting off an enemy at a time. Each move comes with it's own form and construction, but Ghislain isn't able to create creatures through Gravity as it is not Matter.

Notes: If this is going to be a continuing thing, I am not sure how I want to continue this. But I changed the rest aside from these, making small changes to them. I will not be rewriting them as small changes were all I viewed as needed. The distance on King was drastically lowered and the wording was changed on Queen. I edited Enhanced Dark Matter, as that's the core of his power and limited down the Gravity Enhancement. I also did change the Third Release to make him know anything involving Dark Matter, the knowledge remaining relevant to what he controls now. I listed the ones above as things I will likely not budge on unless a middle ground is found somewhere..If not I guess the character is denied and the Vandenreich gets deleted, it doesn't bother me much in the end of it..Sorry if it seems I have a pour attitude, but it has been a trying week. I wrote this as calmly as I could. I also changed the cero into arrows, so that should make it easier for you. As Quincy shoot large volumes of arrows all the time. Anyways it wasn't fun writing this, hopefully your time goes better then mine was.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release]

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:04 pm
[adm]Not trying to be an asshole, but checks are discussed in staff skype prior to posting for apps like this. As it stands, instead of trying to justify actions please fix anything Game has requested as long with Cookies whenever he finishes his evaluation. [/adm]

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:56 pm
[mod]Alrighty, so me and Crow talked about all of this over skype and everything that I wanted to know/had some concerns about were all fixed. Mainly, it was 75% me needing to understand things a bit better, but it's all good now and once the changes are made to the few things that needed something put in, it's 100% good with my pre-approval.[/mod]

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 QYEibkj
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 F2mrTYb
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:10 am
Arching Due to Request.
[1:32:56 AM] Crow: Put em up, or erase them.
[1:33:11 AM] Crow: I was going to come back one day and erase a couples text anyways.

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Image
Anonymous

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:41 pm
I did go through and fix these issues in question by Game, a recheck is going to be done anyways. If I missed some please let me known calmly and I'll handle it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:33 pm
[adm]This app is ready to be checked. [/adm]

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:02 pm
[adm]This thread is being over to WIP![/adm]

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 QYEibkj
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 F2mrTYb
Anonymous

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:31 am
This app was being set up for pre-approval while I finished out the history..If that's changed I'll guess I can get to it when I do..I mean if the staff is no longer allowing that I understand I suppose. But I am going to be posting something up in temp leaves today as well due to a irl issue that is...causing me some stress..putting it very very very very mildly.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:16 am
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 1415407406816

I'm going to be taking this app one post at a time.

And before I even get into it, I'm going to want you to add a stipulation that he can only use 2-4 of these abilities at a given time since these "passives" are rather intensive.

Also, for the things I quote, just use your search bar to find them.

"Dark Matter Constructs: Ghislain has the power to make objects, weapons, or tools out of Dark Matter. His control over the power is very precise allowing him to make many things with the unstable matter. It's unknown how much control over it he has, but he can make semi-living constructs as well to fight on his behalf."

No. Fix this. He clearly has a high level of control of it if he is able to make sentient creatures from it.

"The clone is something he can craft before hand or while distracting his enemies. The transmutation of the clone's physical features allows him to make a copy of his outfit and appearance at the time. Everything comes together when it begins using his fighting styles.The Clone will last six posts and then explode with one megaton of force. "

I'd reduce it to a half megaton. I'd also remove "easily" wiping out five miles and make it difficult for him to do so. It should be something that totally makes him sweat, grind and burn through energy when dropping that kind of force. Do either that or lower the range.

" The Rifle fires an extremely powerful round off of such high amount that it can take out half a city on it's lowest setting. "

Nah. That shouldn't be something "Easily" done. Make it difficult and place strain on the gun when it does that. I don't care about the rest of what you wrote about that rifle.

"The skin is able to absorb insane amounts of punishment, the repair of takes a while but once the skin is down."

What kind of punishment can his skin take?

"He's able to focus his efforts on offense when desired, bullets and such attacks have little effect. "

Depends on the kind of bullet. What if the bullet is something supernaturally made? I.E. a fire bullet made from a flame user meant to hit him.

I'd just state that his skin has a high level of defense, but it can be worn down like anything else.

"A creation he hopes he'll never have to use again, he's able to create a fourth or fifth of a sun in Dark Matter. The construct is alive much like the sun it also emulates the heat very well. "

Nope. You can say it's extremely hot, but don't compare it to the sun. Otherwise, remove it.

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:04 pm
Done with that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum