Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] Empty The Pale Completion [Pending; further training required]

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:29 pm
  • Name Of Character: Tsubasa Unabara
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-1-0-1?highlight=Tsubasa
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Tsubasa completed a battle with Shadin, training in a way with the Beast to understand truly his strength. Going to train in Karakura after to unlock his inner truth, finding a greater peace and harmony have been given to him then a ever before.
    What Are You Upgrading: Whatever I can, the moves will be below. I am still aiming for someday being a 0-1 but if it's not enough still will keep working. The new Zanpakutō stuff will be below.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14262-the-pale-rebuilding#95219

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14013-the-beast-of-karakura-vs-the-pale-rider-shadin-yuudeshi-vs-tsubasa-unabara-commence-platinum-heart-tournament-arc

Zanpakutō Name: Suzaku
    Energy Color: Yellow
    Zanpakutō Appearance:Suzaku takes on the appearance of a bird, with tachyon's flowing around it's body. Each feather is thousands upon thousands of compressed tachyon energy. The Zanpakutō spirit is small enough to fit on his shoulder or can be large as several buildings. It's a beautiful bird that would blind most who look upon it's glory. The glowing Suzaku is a beacon of the future and light upon the battlefield. It's glow allows for the world to stand together in a way never before. The best and brightest of the world are shown through the feathers and beauty of this bird. To compare it to other birds would be to do it little justice. Suzaku feel's like a deity upon first glance. Suzaku's warm and caring nature even support this fact fully. Suzaku warm nature is a contrast to that of Byakko who is a cold warrior. But much like his counter part Suzaku plays a part in the grand scheme of things. Making sure that Tsubasa's power is stable and whole. Suzaku's blade takes the form of a wakazashi, allowing for duel wielding from his wielder. This opens many doors as the blade is designed with markings of a tribal nature along the katana blade. They are part of the feather designs from the bird form of his Zanpakutō spirit.

Stabilized Tachyons:These are a stable version of the tachyons that have formed allowing him to control them in all stages. His Zanpakutō has allowed a very large amount by taking moves that were natural to him and turning them into stable moves. The moves that were previously unstable or hard are now stabilized, Suzaku doesn't suffer under the pressure of Tachyons no matter how large the amount. This allows the sword to fight with him more and grant a greater amount of power for him. He's able to compress tachyons through this or create smaller amounts. Tachyons now are under his control far more and less dangerous, as the blade moves them even should something happen. The energy from these are effective deadly weapons are now fully responsive to the Pale Rider. Smaller moves have become free for him to use that once were gone. Much like Byakko's lightning and other powers grew stronger from this division.

Tachyon Laser: A high density laser beam sent out from his sword or finger, it allows him to compress tachyons into a extremely fast moving laser. It can pierce through multiple targets before stopping. The speed of the laser is extremely fast, allowing him to move far faster with his attacks. The laser can be fired from three things, his eyes, fingers, or blade. Allowing a large amount of options to attack with, Tsubasa and Suzaku fight as one at all times. Except when using Byakko's powers, this strength is not given to Tsubasa during that time period. The high density of the beam is able to cut through objects fairly well as well. It's more slicing through burning through everything in it's path with ultra fast moving light rays compressed into a direction. This is something Tsubasa likes to use as he finds the power very useful and free for him. It provides him an edge as nobody knows about this Zanpakutō's powers yet aside from Shadin and Tsubasa.

Tachyon Barrier:This invisible wall of fast moving light is created for both offense and defense. Those who run into it will find themselves hurting, the wall doesn't allow things to pass it. The tachyon aspect of the thin compressed tachyons make it extremely hard to handle. But should someone run into the near invisible field they will be wounded with severe burns. In worst case they will die from injuries of passing through the barrier. This barrier serves to stop physical and energy attacks. Allowing Tsubasa a means to protect himself, Tachyon based attacks shot through the barrier are stronger. Making them more potent as they take from the barrier's tachyons and grow with the ones they have. This wall is but a single move that has formed in Tsubasa's tools since he learned to control it. Tachyon Barrier can be shaped in many forms but commonly is shaped in a wall in front of him. Tsubasa has been known to make a full barrier around himself in rare situations training with it.

Tachyon Bird: Tsubasa forms highly compressed birds of tachyonic energy, these are extremely dangerous. One fifth of a super nova in power is the best way to describe the destructive force one bird holds. Tsubasa forms them by hyper compressing tachyons and then sending them out. Upon reaching the destination, the Tachyon's are released all at once in a massive explosion of blades and light everywhere. The number of attacks released by this cannot be counted or followed, the bird moves slowly making it easy to intercept. However upon being stopped the energy is released. So a field or something must be put up, Tsubasa used it only in the training grounds. Claiming that it was to dangerous to release the full power of this on anyone not prepared for it. Tsubasa hopes a day never comes when he'll need to use this. But should it ever arise that sad day in life, he will be ready to release this destroyer. It takes him one turn to compress and this has a three turn cool down.

• Any Extra Notes: (Anything else you want to add?)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] Empty Re: The Pale Completion [Pending; further training required]

Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:54 am

«REVIEWING STUFF RIGHT IN HERE»

I'm not gonna do the 0-1 thing just yet. That's what i'm saying off the bat. Now, after discussing it with s taff, a new zan being created is fine. Learning it and mending a relationship with it and then stabilizing it is another ball park. So, I'd like more training threads where he tries to further understand and stabilize it since it's a highly unstable element. I'll move it to approved upgrades, but under a PENDING status until more material is made. For now, you can just leave a lot of the stuff striked out in his app.

The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Pale Completion  [Pending; further training required] Empty Re: The Pale Completion [Pending; further training required]

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:40 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------