Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil Uprisings [OPEN]

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:44 pm
[FOR SHIZUO]

Artist:N/A- Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”.. James.. what the flying hell took you .. so long”

she’d say as she exhaled her body wobbling slightly her vision fuzzy at best from the blood she had lost and from her own overexertion of her body. that pale moonkissed skin drenched in perspiration, sweat that she had worked up protecting the base. To be frank she felt like she should have fallen and passed out a long time ago, but alas it seemed, through her tired and partially unworking hearing she heard james say a simple word. while she stared at the demon in front of her. “Back me up” James had said. From those words she understood, This man was angry, beyond angry and rightfully so. He was infact so angry that she could hardly recognise the man who was the closest thing to kin in comparison to all the other iramasha, being james himself was as in tune with the water as she was if not more so. As such out of respect to her younger fellow water creature she had lifted her head, straightened her back and forced herself once more past the brink.

Her trident shifting into her dominant hand the tip scraping against the ground to draw sparks, the mermaid iramasha would watch as james pulled out the master gem, and then used it to enter a heightened state, and yet again she felt that fledgling feeling as if something was yearning to be free inside of her. Yet this wasn’t the time nor the place to explore that feeling, so she quashed it, like so many of the other feelings that had arisen in her bosom over her 7000 years of life. Her keen gaze shifting to watch the beast that was at its master’s side.. and she couldn’t help but think. Think that if she had made even one choice different in her life she could have been in his place. Yet it was him and not her that was on the end of this knife-edged dance that was known as fate. She had sympathy for that.. and understood sometimes the best choice wasn’t the easiest. But still, he had already chosen his fate when he began attacking this institution. Yet, she also noticed that James wasn’t quite himself, he too was like a raging beast and that was why as she remained focused she’d first say.

”..You are a harsh taskmaster.. but ill handle the beast.. and back you up.. “

The mermaid iramasha stance would shift as her trident’s tip was en-pointe now. Her eyes remaining clear of emotions like anger.. or the need to get even, because she had in her life seen way too much destruction, sadness and anger to warrant her emotions being influenced to cause any more of it. Still though she’d glance at the one known as zaine and mouthed slowly..”..this is your consequence. “ Then she would rather for a moment allow her gaze to flicker over to james, and his.. drastically changing appearance for the moment. It reminded her scarily of an angered bear protecting its cubs.. so violent.. so drastically different from the beasts normally docile.. and gentle nature. The very fact that this could happen bothered her, reminding her more and more that even the best of individuals could be flawed sometimes. As such even if it incurred jame’s wrath towards her she would say slowly, sharing her own wisdom from a painful past that she could never wipe away.

“..James.. I want to know before we continue, is it your pride speaking, your integrity for a quick resolution, or is it your anger , that ugly nine headed serpent that lies in each of our hearts that you are being controlled by right now. because.. you know this individual isn’t the kind of being that you can fight when your heart is full of anger and malice. A sword clouded too strongly by a single emotion is ineffective and dull, i don’t need you dying on me, even if you are the stronger of the two of us. “

Next the Mermaid iramasha hand would tense round her trident’s shaft her muscles coiling up as she finally would have let out a slight huff and looked over to make sure one more time that james hopefully wasn’t acting on his anger and rather would keep a clear.. head in this fight. Given she hadn’t lost anyone yet, not a soul had been lost yet since she had gotten there, and she wasn’t about to let that change now. Her expression remaining carefully neutral as she then threw casually over her shoulder as she launched inwards towards the hellbeast leaving it’s master to james, her trident jerking forward in a quick jab water exploding across the tip to smash into the beast head on.

”.. Now with that said, wish me luck i too.. don’t quite feel like dying .. just yet. even in my old age.”

[85% of the individuals in the base have been evacuated.. there is roughly 9,000 individuals left. ]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 BtXe12b

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:06 pm

流水

James Mizumuzi

"...Not quite, Ariel. I was just waiting to see if this beast could feel regret. As it turns out, it seems he cannot." James spoke, his head tilted slightly as a smile slid along his features, his gaze becoming exponentially softer. "And thank you." He spoke to her with gratitude, before hearing what she had to say as he laughed.

"I'm protective. Of this space that I've created, more than anything. This isn't blind rage. No, this is rage that sees very clearly, that is mindful of everything around it. This is not vengeance. This is Justice."

With those words spoken, he nodded to wishing her luck, before raising one hand upwards and examining the man he was fighting once again.

"How childish." James told the demon, his eyes lacking warmth once again. "Look at your own destruction and your own sins before you judge others, demon. The only thing you have is repeatedly play into the hands of others. If you could control yourself, or even inspect your surroundings, or account for the defenses of those who you are assaulting… you would make your life so much easier."

James explained, his eyes unapologetic. "You could have everything, but instead you chose the path of nothing. To pepetually have nothing. The most empty existence imaginable." James explained, before his eyes widened upon seeing the darkness that enveloped around Zaine's body.

As the bile emerged from his throat, a look on James face was one of almost… disbelief. A whip of pure hydration echoed and ripped outwards from his torso, splashing and consuming the bile as it was redirected and neutralized, the Nature Energy within it repulsing the foreign substance and causing it to flow harmlessly on the ground, the Nature Gem compltely unblemished.

In fact, it had been covered by that Hydration, becoming a part of James' body now as he took it within himself to prevent any further attempts at tampering with the sacred gem. Meanwhile, his liquid had continued to flow outwards and around, covering the entirety of the base as the explosion smashed into it, pressing against the water as it pushed back, containing the explosion and damage completely onto Zaine's body.

Naturally, this meant that the Nature Gem was completely unblemished by any foreign power, preventing any of its energy from being siphoned into Zaine's being. "I think it would have been more fun to watch you try to do that. After all, if you aren't wired for Nature Energy, it won't have anything to do with you. Pretty sure that kind of move would have just killed you again." James told the man, his own Chaos Energy feeling the draining presence that had sought the gem as it infected the hydration that had been swiftly eliminated from their presence.

"...Oh no?" James said in reply, tilting his head to Joshua's explanation as his water waves came crashing down halfway through the demons speech, garbling the rest of his words with water as the waves began to increase once more around James' body. Perhaps surprisingly, James hadn't needed to use any of the Gem's additional power in the movements he had performed thus far. The Gem was simply… insurance. Insurance that if Zaine had managed to push James past his normal limits, that he wouldn't need to risk his life to put him down.

"I'm shaking in my boots." James continued with an almost laughing smile as his cat's tail swung back and forth hypnotically behind him, his head tilted partially to the side. "Even if you are different, from your mannerisms you appear to perhaps be even more deserving of justice than your partner. From the land where I hail, God does not abandon you. However, if you incur his wrath, he will scatter you to the seven seas, always watching over you until you are ready to return to Him. Perhaps that is not exactly correct. Perhaps Moses was a true mortal after all. But yo uwouldn't know anything about that, would you, newcomer?"

James' words continued as the water began to chill once again, ice beginning to form around Zaine's body as it continually began to replace itself, James' action removing energy from the ice and therefore requiring little true effort on his part as he caused for it to grow colder and colder. With the damage that Zaine had already incurred, the new cold would likely begin to remove the feeling from his very bones. Meanwhile, spikes of ice began to form around Joshua's body, James' hand spinning the trident around before closing his other hand in a fist like motion.

Once this was done, the spikes all over Zaine's form crushed forwards, smashing into him from every side as the ice continued to grow colder and colder, the water beginning to centralize around Zaine's form as it completely held his destructive poential within. "...Oh?" James asked, feeling his ice beginnning to melt before feeling the demonic affinity of the attack that had just been released towards him.

"Really?" James asked, hearing his opponent clearly through the water as his red eye glinted, his back slowly leaning to the side as he held out his right hand. In moments, his water flew around his hand, cooling rapidly as it solidified into ice around the attack that was coming towards him, wrapping completely around it as the ice cooled and cooled, holding the attack back as James' hand then released another attack.

"Shattering Chaos." He spoke, and like that a gigantic shockwave of pure force left his hand, slamming into the attack as the ice property had rendered it solid, before blowing it away and cracking it into pieces. James grimaced slightly as he drew back his hand, burn markings appearing around his fingers from where the energy had still backlashed against him. ...I'm still only this strong, eh…? Well… I'll just have to use my mind then… and the first step of that…!

James' eyes glowed, before his right hand pushed outwards. All around Zaine's body, the water grabbed onto him, before thrusting him violently outwards. Pushing and racing, the tide coursed with the force of several several leagues of depth, attempting to push him farther and farther away from everything else around them, before finally pushing him out and onto the lake, far away from the Nature Iramasha base and from anyone else who could get in the way.

"Cyclone…!" James spoke, before his water began to slide around Zaine's body, increasing in force and intensity as James himself slid inside of it, the water flowing around in circles as it became a terrific cyclone, James' body flowing rapidly through the water as his claws extended.

Sliding through the water, his icy blades struck at what was now Joshua's body, ripping at his chest, legs, torso, and throat as the Nature Iramasha continued to accelerate, moving at speeds beyond the typical Shunpo as he wrapped rapidly up and downwards, slashing and ripping and tearing before his form ripped explosively upwards from the cyclone's top, standing a good two hundred feet above his opponent, his tail thrashing about as he held his claws to either side of his body.

"ROOOOOOOWR!" He roared with a genuine passion, both hands opening as the Cyclone's outside began to freeze. Joshua's body was now within a frozen shell, and on the outside bits of ice were beginning to form further, as if it was completely covered in nails. James slowly turned his head back around, watching as the top of the cyclone began to freeze and rapidly descended downwards, the base of the top of the cyclone covered in spikes. Down below, the base also froze, becoming filled with spikes there as well. All at once, the entire structure began to close on Joshua's form, attempting to completely and utterly crush him within itself…

And then the ice broke, and shattered. Just like that, the ice began to form into spikes all over his body, and James stood on a single one of these spikes at the top, more water beginning to roar up the length of the destroyed ice sculpture as they began to rotate like a cyclone once again. Then, they began to pulsate, stabbing inwards and outwards again as they slashed and dug at the man's body. If he could maintain his own balance without being overcome by the rotational momentum, he would perhaps find a way to get out of this net.

However, even if he did, he would still find himself within the Aquacat's territory. It was clearly marked territory… after all, the edges of the lake to either side were stirred and stirring with waves, a sign of James' fury and a message to the entire Island that the Nature Iramasha of Water was completely engaged in his battle.

"Should I kill you, scary demon? No… you aren't scary. You remind me of the night terrors I was afraid of as a child. Pure power won't help you against this tide of water. Either you learn how to go with the flow of this world, or it will rip you limb from limb as you try to fight it. Otherwise, you'll never reach your destination."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:47 pm
[FOR SHIZUO]

“Now it’s my turn to do my part.Haaaaaaa!!”

The mermaid iramasha had thrusted forward and … as her lips curled into a slight smile.. she missed the blast scoring just barely to the left of the hell beast as she leaned over there the tridents tip slamming into the floor spearing there for the moment before she would have extended one hand out to lightly poke the hell beast on the nose, her aquamarine eyes clear. She had thought hard on this and she for now would have asked a simple question to the hell beast, a simple but serious question that stemmed more from something that she needed to know for herself before she could continue fighting with a clear conscience. The fine line between keeping a promise and breaking one very clear to her, even with the prattling of that cocky upstart who had labeled himself as joshua. She could care less than zilch about the ramblings of a child who was barely potty trained. Although she clearly would say to the hellbeast who had done no wrong.. and who had shone concern for his master quite clearly.

”..Just kidding.. remember i said specifically i wouldn’t be doing any killing here.. now.. mr hellbeast i have a question for you. “

Ariel’s expression would remain calm and soft as she understood fully that if this beast wished, it wouldn’t be that hard for it to tear her limb from limb.. until she was a lovely pile of mermaid bits to be sold in some remote black-market for immortality potions or some other sort of shenanigans. The question she would formulate in her head was borne from all the things she had seen, both the depths of human degradation and even the way an individual would sacrifice even their own honor in the dance that was known as self preservation. Knowing all this and more would be specifically why she could formulate this question, even reaching out to someone who was at the moment an enemy, and individual who she was supposed to be at this very second slaying. But.. she had come to an understanding.. about these two, the same conclusion james had come to actually. The only difference being? She wanted the being known as zaine to learn his own mistakes first hand and then overcome them. She felt that it was possible for Zaine to become a better person.. no a better individual, so long as someone extended that hand to him in the first place, which was exactly what she was doing.

” Do you want Zaine to continue to hide behind others, to continue to make these decisions or do you want him to even if it’s just a small bit, grow and learn from his mistakes so that he can become stronger from it? Since as i see it now, he isn’t learning anything he is merely continuing this self fulfilling prophecy of his. “

The mermaidl iramasha would exhale then, her true age reflecting behind the endless depths of her stare.. and instead of grasping her trident again she would have continued to stare at the hell beast searching it’s eyes with her soul-piercing gaze, searching to see if this creature understood exactly what she was saying. As well as understanding the gravity of what she was saying in the first place because what she was saying had a fair bit of importance to it. Especially because even in her battered state what she was planning would be considered reckless even in her prime condition.

”..Now.. if things continue zaine will be consumed.. and James will kill him. Then you will have failed your purpose. If you don’t want that to happen, then i need you to lend me your power. Even though it will probably harm me to contain it all the fact is i currently don’t have enough strength to knock some sense into your master now do i? So i need you to trust me when i say i have his best interest in mind. “

Next Ariel would have tuned into james and how he was responding this was clear headed anger and that it was justice.. and that made her smile a tad bit. Shaking her head ever so slightly from one side to the other she finally would begin to address him, james that is, her words coming out cool and calculated , seeing as each one of them had the weight of cool reaity backing them up, each and every word would pack both how she saw the situation and what was going in as a whole.

”..James if you really mean what you do about justice.. then mind holding onto that upstart there while i figure out a way to fish the one that you need to punish out of this messy and .. unfavorable situation? I know i am asking a lot from you, however this cycle that he keeps perpetuating, it needs to stop. If it doesn’t stop now then even if we beat him here today he will come back, again. and again. and again. Which would make your objective of well teaching him a lesson absolutely worthless.. so, as i blindlessly trusted someone would come here to sort this mess out, i ask you to give me a chance to end this cycle once and for all. If i fail, then it will just have to be a matter to shattering and detaining him.”

With that said, the mermaid iramasha would hope that just like she had trusted help would arrive, blindly holding on till then, that he too would extend that same trust to her, for the sake of ending both this cycle and eliminating one of the potential recurring threats against the island as a whole. For now she would then turn her full gaze back on the hell beast her expression softening for a moment as she would finally say in a firm tone that would show both her conviction and at the same time show she was completely serious about what she was about to say next.

”.. So.. will you help me get through to your master , or will you sit by as he and you are devoured and then.. killed because one way or another, this will end with the situation being resolved. However.. maybe it is the soft hearted iramasha that dwells somewhere deep within me that wants this to be resolved with as little bloodshed as possible. So again i ask you hell beast.. trust me and help me, so that this cycle can end, and we all can get on with our lives.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Evil Uprisings [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:03 am

流水

James Mizumuzi

James was pleased to see Ariel trying her best. He honestly did not know if they would ever be able to put a stop to the beast before them without killing him. However, James knew very well that that was not always what Ice wanted. Ice could also simply allow for the cold, frozen silence of death… without actually inflicting it. In that case… I would need… quite a lot of Nature Energy… The Nature Iramasha reflected quietly to himself, before simply smiling. If he doesn't come back, I'll kill him…? Yes, that's the plan…

"Yeah, that's fine. If he dies from just this then it was hopeless to begin with." The Aquacat told her in reply, that knowing smile still upon his lips, one eye closed as he added something else. "… A cycle doesn't have to be broken. It can always be frozen. A fight put off forever is already won." He told her directly, allowing for her to know that such an option existed. It was not James' favorite pick, as his animalistic blood did prefer the heat and intensity of a fight.

"It also appears that he learns best from negative trauma. Look how he clings and holds onto the past and grudges. He's like an elephant that got suped up on freaky demon steroids."

"Though if he doesn't listen… well." James spoke, his blue eye shining as the amount of energy that he had called to the forefront gradually began to increase. "Hey." He spoke, directly to Joshua.

"You're really kind of a freak, aren't you?" James asked from the top of his cyclone, his words ripping and passing through the cyclone as they reverberated now through Zaine's head, his mind observing as the death matter poured outwards and destroyed his ice and water, disintegrating it. As he observed this, his water began to edge away from Zaine, completely leaving him. If gravity were to take its toll, he would slam directly into the bed of the lake below, James' body standing on top of an ice platform.

As the hell demon raced out at him, James' body moved fluidly, his body merely tilting to the side where the arm that was going towards his throat came from. That was all it took to dodge such a simplistic attack, though definitely had to watch out for that particular matter. Out of his right hand, another massive blast of water emerged, smashing around Joshua's arm and turning into dry ice as James' non-guarding hand shot a finger forwards, his body performing another shattering chaos and likely breaking or at least severely damaging the arm that had been stuck out towards him.

"Not a bit. That's only your perspective of past corruption, your foolish conception. Did you even listen to Ms. Ariel?" James asked him, his eyes widening as a layer of ice appeared around his body, Joshua's arm grabbing onto him firmly before smashing him bodily into the wall.

From here, James' body continued to take blows and damage, his lower jaw ripped off as a clout of water began to emerge from the base of his head. Fairly quickly, the wound closed up again, though he continued to take blows in the head. Now, normally this would obviously be a problem. However, James' body had already turned into something less.. Solid than normal, and his punches and blows were being absorbed much easier by the less than firm substance that now compromised James' body. The Nature Iramasha opened his mouth as Joshua approached…

"SHEEN FOSS KAH!"

With that declaration, a massive amount of raw power lift James' mouth. Joshua would learn that his assault was not the most wise as the bodily temperature of the entire front of his body would drop to more than three hundred degrees celsius. More than that, due to the close range, the ice would also likely rip down through his mouth, sinuses, and ears, and suddenly he would be in an absolute universe of pain as his nerves exploded from the negative sensation of ice plaguing his most sensitive places, including completely freezing his lips. This massive blast of pure ice energy ripped out for one hundred feet around James' body, freezing everything in its path as James' body then slid back through it, escaping Joshua's grip as the Hell Demon infused his punches with something darker. His own face was much bloodied by those assaults, though his loss of form for a while had helped substantially with reducing the damage. The destruction of his jaw was the most painful part of the entire process, and as James slowly slid his reformed jaw, he felt the water around him strengthening him once again.

"He's not stopping, is he… hmm… that peculiar feeling again…" James muttered to himself within the ice as the majority of it began to turn back into water, and he slowly pressed both of his hands together, pointing them at Zaine. All around the Hell Beast's body, the ice would turn into water… and then it would begin to rapidly spin, creating a tornado-like suction in the direction away from James. From here, sickles of ice would appear around his body, the suction force of the whirlpool drawing on Zaine's body with an immense amount of force. It was such that when the material around Joshua's body was converted into dry ice… the dry ice was caught in the spiraling motion as well, remaining pressed against Joshua's body as it continued to draw him away from James.

"My clan did no such thing. My clan faced the same persecution. You petulant child."

James' words were absolutely ice. All pretense of enjoyment had left his eyes. The sickles that had formed around his body began to glow, Nature Energy lining them and increasing the power of the ice itself, causing it to become more durable. Then these sickles were released, and they entered within the drain that James had created. Within the whirlpool, the ice would begin to slash and rip and divide at Joshua's body, attempting to tear him limb from limb with their sharpness as the twenty five independent sickles raced around him, dodging around his attempts at stopping them, taking an immense amount of focus from James himself.

Again?! James grit his teeth worriedly, before his eyes suddenly blinked. Oh. That's right. Standing completely still, James let his mind wander… and as he did so, his body moved. Sliding throughout the water, he raced completely around the incoming attack, his body moving as if it completely lacked joints, like a dolphin as he flowed directly past Joshua, Eric, or Zaine, whoever it was now. At this point, James had ceased to care.

Emerging out of the water out of the mad demon's close range, James looked down at him, his head tilted. "I wonder how long you can keep that up…" He muttered, his hands sliding out as he called for more water from the lake, causing a new wave of it to submerge around his body with himself at the center. "The yelling, that is. Or maybe you performed lung modifications to allow it to keep going on forever? I mean, I know you'll eventually run out of that disgustingly nasty energy. No one can keep that erm… disgusting substance going for very long. It's destroying your very flesh for using it like that, isn't it?" James asked, holding his right hand up to the sky…

And the wave that surrounded his body exploded. To say it exploded would not be completely it accurate. It evaporated, dispersing out all over the lake's surface. This fine mist covered over everything, completely submerging their battlefield with white fog. Within that white fog, a peculiar… icy structure began to appear around its borders. Meanwhile, within it, James himself had placed a… 'seed', as it was, within the water itself. While it would take a post for what he had planned to blossom, for now he would continue to address the Mad One.

"I can't hear you when you scream like that at me." James told him squarely, as a pair of claws came from behind the demon's body, James' very soul difficult to detect covered in all of this moisture. The claws came from behind, slashing at the male's ribs from the right hand side. Just as quickly as they had come, they were gone again. "You should try a bit harder, instead of whining like a child whose toys were taken away." James advised him, the voice seeming to come from everywhere at once.

Three spikes of ice ripped forwards, smashing into the Demon's throat from the front and into his heels from the back. Their tips were lined with chaos energy, and this would cause for each of the icicles to subsequently explode with a violent ripping sensation, as well as pierce through the death matter enough to reach the demon's body. "I won't lie, that sounds like it sucks. But still, at the end of the day… those were the people who you chose to trust, weren't they? Demonic Child, if you refuse to improve your 'self', your 'being'… then you'll remain exactly like you are now, cold and alone. Don't you understand?" James asked, before the mist began to swirl in all directions…

James was preparing… something. What it was exactly would not yet be known… but whatever it was, it was quite large…

Ariel… I'm going to need your nature energy if he doesn't listen… The signal is the word 'Inanna'… do you understand? He asked the other Nature Iramasha through the Chaos Link, mentally passing on that note about his last resort...

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:38 pm
[FOR SHIZUO]

”..i understand that we can potentially lock him into a block of ice.. but…. well for now i don’t know exactly how i can help but i can do this.”

The mermaid iramasha’s words would expand as she had jerked her hand to her wrist and threw her arm out to the side, the droplets of blood hitting the spikes of ice that the nature iramasha had conjured. From this there would be a fairly interesting side-affect. Given her blood was the very thing that allows her to pressurize objects she would grit her teeth as she expended a generous portion of her energy, this would harden the ice that james had shot towards the like of the shadow iramasha’s neck, not to mention at the same time making it so that if the ice hit? Beyond it expanding outwards the rapid expansion of compressed matter would generate a flash freeze effect in conjunction with a 100 gallon orb of water she would rapidly fire into the mix.

”.. is this enough?”

She’d ask as while the spikes began to rapidly increase in their numbers, the water would hit the still frigid cold particles that had exploded out of the exterior surface of jame’s ice. This would generate a flash freeze effect on the water she threw at joshua, the pressure of the ocean baring down on both water and the expanding particles of ice surrounding the shadow iramasha to super-condense. This feat in itself would not only intermingle both her and james energy, but at the same time it would work to strengthen the sealing strength of the ice that bound the shadow iramasha, as ice compressed to the ratio of 17 atmosphere’s of pressure would have locked the male in a singular cage. before she had chewed her lip and looked over to james a rare smile alight on her features as she said for the moment.

”..I thought he would never actually .. shut up.. “

Next the mermaid iramasha would have said slowly through her telepathic ability to communicate with marine animals to james , in a voice that was more curious then it was primarily atleast at the moment, than it was concerned, seeing as she trusted that james would be hopefully able to take care of himself.

”..i don’t quite know how much help it will be but ill send you the energy i have. “

With that said the mermaid iramasha would tilt her head towards the hell beast one eyebrow perked as she said in a slow easy and otherwise steady tone.

”..So.. what will it be?”

[by now 90% of the base has been evacuated. 6,000 individuals remain ]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm

James widened his eyes as he saw the droplets of blood come into contact with his ice. He really did not know how he felt about that. It was… strange. It was likely because of his upbringing among the tribes of Israel… but it felt odd to use one's blood like that to support an attack. He appreciated the gesture, by far, and logically understood how it was likely helping him if she chose to do it… but some part of him still felt squeamish about it.

"O-oh, yes it is… thank you." James told her in reply, smiling. He appreciated having her help, even if she herself was not a Nature Iramasha… having another manipulator of water was certainly going to be beneficial. Just as having more water increased the pounding nature of a waterfall against the stone…

It's a good thing I'm very high in the air on top of this lake. James thought to himself as he watched the ground at the bottom of the hole he had created begin shaking. His tail idly swung back and forth as the Aquacat analyzed his opponent's movements, seeing the mist beginning to form from the inside of the dome. Hmm. Looks like it would be best to stop breathing and wear a line of pure water… James thought to himself as the pores all over his body began to emit copious amounts of water, before creating a layer around his skin. The mist touched against him, but it was rapidly absorbed into the water… where it was then automatically purified due to the closeness with James' body. He couldn't speak any longer as a result… well, he could, but that would present roughly a 1% risk that the poison would affect him. ...Did he do that just to shut me up…? Ariel, are you alright? He asked over the mental link, looking over to the Mermaid Iramasha and making sure.

"Well this is annoying." James finally spoke, as water began to pour out of his mouth. This water pushed onto the ground as James' arms fell downwards. The ice based dome he created… soon became filled with water. The poison that had been generated was now completely in the water… and was being mixed up and moved in front of James' body, the nature energy holding it all in with the water that James had emitted from his own mouth. The rest of the water began to slowly drain after that, as James reached his hands out. ...Purify…! He thought gently to himself, feeling the energy leaving his body as the poison was erased from this world, turning back into carbohydrates and basic matter before being completely dispersed.

"You think I cannot sense the composition of the air around me? Really?" James asked the man before him, positively dumbfounded. Reaching his right hand outwards, a blade of pure ice appeared there, sliding up his leg from the water he was standing on. "You see this? This lets me control the weather itself, in addition to other wonderful tricks. You think I could have that level of control if I could not sense a change in my surroundings?" James asked the bleeding Demon as the fog was now gone… though they were still within his peculiar ice dome.

Surprisingly, the Dog in question did not seem to be in pain from the gas. The Dog merely sat down, the poison hovering around its mouth. It was a golden retriever, a strange breed. After all, they did not have animals on Iramasha Island, as it was within the Soul Society. So even having a dog, especially a Golden Retriever, was very strange. The Dog merely observed the fight, its peculiar red eyes staring straight at the dome.

Now, the Nature Gem was still safe within James' body, as pure as the day it had been created when it had nearly killed him. However, the gas still would not have had much effect on James, given that he did not actually possess any vital organs whatsoever. No brain, no heart, no arteries… no tissues, no bones. He was a being of Nature, and just as nature lacked any such organs, so too did he.

"...That dog over there could kick your butt, Mad Demon." James told the bleeding monstrosity before him as he slowly unhooked his jaw, before letting the water fall back on the ground, likely interrupting Zaine's little speech as he realized that his gas had been neutralized thanks to James' water in the time he had taken to give them his little speech.

"You think the sacrifice of two little fingers is enough to overcome us…? No… for that…" James spoke, his hand slowly raising as he felt the gem… calling to him. Reaching out, a strange platform of ice appeared, like a disc against his hand. As the boulder came after him, James focused… before letting his Nature Energy release.

The boulder that was flying towards him split in half… though James' body wasn't quite ready for the follow up attack. Leaping back, the fist smashed into his left leg, and it did indeed sever the limb from his body. Wincing, James threw his arms down, his body rising in the air as a single tower of ice lifted him up… before the ice began to shatter, Eric's earthquake causing it to fall to pieces as Eric caught him and threw him at the edge of the dome.

James' body smashed against it, his mouth opening wide as the dome shattered. However, the ice he was crushed into formed a shell around him, and he rolled around with it, his eyes open as he manipulated the water. The ice melted back into water as it surrounded his body, before his hands shot the water outwards, creating a definitive shield in front of him. More of his Nature Energy flowed behind him, creating a wall of water that held onto his back. From there… he slashed at the incoming spears. The claws of Ice he wore reamed right through them, knocking them well away as he continually kept up the pace, before finally standing in the air. He had made a temporary leg out of ice, manipulating it with his mind like his normal leg as he continually cut up the spears.

Widening his eyes, James' body vanished. No. His body reappeared, flowing out of the water before Ariel, his face catching the entirety of the blast as half of it was blown away. The damage was quickly frozen over, but not before another long line of blood fell, splattering across the ground. Looking at the Hell Beast, James lifted his up his own hand…

Before time seemed to stop.

Underneath Zaine's body, a massive amount of ice began to appear. It completely froze over the Hell Beast, the ice much more intense than before. "''ou… 'iece of…! James spoke with his shattered mouth, his heterochromatic iridium eyes staring at Zaine as the weather suddenly became… very cold.

Behind Zaine's body, ice would shoot up, wrapping around his arms from behind. This ice then pulled, gripping onto his legs as he was dragged back into the ice that was forming out of the water. Outside of the ice, three stakes appeared… which then thrust themselves onto Zaine's body. One each stabbed into his hands, before the final one nailed between his legs. "...You…! You…!" The male said, as Zaine cried out for help. James' water had found the communicator long before, and now the ice froze inside of his ear, snapping it and breaking it completely at the first word.

"You…!" James continued, standing up as the ice continued to grow, stretching out Zaine's arms and legs as it continued to expand. The wind was blowing hard as snow began to storm down on the area around them, James slowly lifting up a hand as spikes formed. "You… are… going… to suffer dearly… for that…" James said, before closing his eyes as the cross Zaine was pinned to it, his blood-splattered hair ripping in the wind as he opened them again, his calm regained. "This… is justice… for the lives you've taken…! And the path you've walked… this is… Karmic… Retribution…!"

Around Zaine's body, spikes of ice formed. Dozens of them, which then shot forwards, plunging into his body from the front, from the side, from above, from below. They pierced and pierced through him over and over, the binds of the ice around him growing tighter and tighter as the ice grew more and more around his body. He was being restrained, held and pierced as his very blood would freeze onto his body, the ice covering all over until the number of spikes created a complete sphere around his body, attaching him to the cross from every side.

Please… contain that beast… James panted to Ariel, his mouth panting. His leg had about half-reformed itself, and the wound on his face had stopped bleeding… but he had lost a substantial amount of blood. He did not know for how much longer he could keep this up… this was his natural limit, with this attack. If he were to keep going… he would need to rejuvenate himself by drinking water… or would have to… use the power of the gem at last…

James fell to one knee, though his gaze wasn't able to lower. He had frozen his neck to keep his gaze upright, his eyes slightly quivering in his head, his claws stuck into the water below him. All around himself and Ariel was the water that had been staying with James, keeping them away from the ground and in his 'area'… this was what Zaine would have to deal with now… and those piercing icicles… those may well be his grave… that is, if he froze to death on that cross…!

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:37 pm
[FOR SHIZUO]

”..JAMES.. YOU FUCKWIT..ARE YOU OK-..”

Ariels tone was loud.. she was yelling and she was distracted. She had completely forgotten it.. that the demon was still very much alive, and because of that?.. The Mermaid iramasha’s body would have been decked hard at the side, and the words on her lips? They died. They.. just died there blood spattering from her mouth across the ground .. her side bursting as blood ran rampantly from it from the intense injury. It hurt.. oh everything hurt so badly and she had fucked up something good. 7,000 years and what had gotten her caught hadn’t been because she was following her convictions it was because she had forgotten , that her opponent was there in a fit of worry, and so.. she steeled herself, it wasn’t because she wanted to merely stay there, not because she wanted to feel the pain. But because she had said she would not fall, even in the depths of the abyss so long and innocence where there.

Which was why with pain that felt like moving mountains, the mermaid iramasha had felt her body moving while the ice continued to flow. she wasn’t done just yet.. no she wasn’t going to be done until this farce had ended and she had thought of how to do it, looking at all the water and the ice, she had quickly allowed for the blood that surrounded her to mix in with it. And with a burst of strength she had thought was beyond her, the mermaid iramasha channeled it, her energy the water rolling around her for the moment as the icespikes exploded outwards from james attack she would have first straightened herself up and brought her hand forward a dragon of water exploding outwards the whip trailing around the room to make several revolutions. Next as she looked to james she would do the only other thing she could do.

”.. This is .. some cosmic joke isn’t it, oh well.. i won’t fall just like this..”

She had heard jame say the word and then she unleashed it rather than healing herself, energy flowing rapidly outwards to both bolster james and at the same time she had caused the area around the hellbeast to become completely encased in fortified ice that was filled with gallons of her blood. As such it was so thick.. so hard.. that it would take something beyond a mere nuclear blast to upset it, something far more powerful then that hellbeast could probably get out of , and then? She would have shifted herself, each movement getting harder than the last, and externally? Her wounds would heal but it wasn’t a matter of externally it was internally she had lost too much blood exhausted too much energy, to the point that, she had shifted.. collapsing next to the dog, her eyes momentarily shifting towards jame’s as with one last surge? She forced everything onto him, every drop of energy had been squeezed out and given to him with the sole intention that he was going to finish it.

The Mermaid Iramasha would then allow her hands to gently slip around the dog as she held onto him fighting to stay awake, as for now, that was all she could do at this point, she could stay awake and hope james finished it in time.. and she’d look over to the pooch this strange golden retreiver.. and she for some reason felt safe. With his bizarre eyes, and how he sat there even with all this going on, and she took comfort with that, as for a moment.. she felt her body shivering and she had clung to the dog for warmth.. and said.. softly as if the dog could do anything about it..

”..Im sorry .. but don’t let me fall asleep until this fight is over.. “

As she said this, because of her last act, her soul rather had become displaced from her body, the massive drain of pushing every ounce of her vitality out into the likes of james iramasha causing an interesting side-affect, given even though she could see from her eyes, her very soul was slowly beginning to be taken by the master gem or atleast was being stored inside it for the time being, her expression dullling abit as she smiled downwards at the dog, waiting and watching while she telepathically said to james while her soul still remained in her body.

”..Hey.. finish him for me, it seem’s.. i’m unable to keep that promise of ours.. “..

With that said she began conserving strength while being propped against that bizzare golden retreiver.

[95% of the base is evacuated. just 3,000 remain ]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum