Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. Empty [THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:30 pm

MY MINIBURST CHALLENGE

Keeping Track Of My Threads

1st Post: Neoveta's Brush With Heretics
2nd Post: The Southern Brawl Cranks Up
3rd Post: The Demiveta Boss Drops In
4th Post: The Demiveta Kicks It Up
5th Post: Cirno's Gush Quest
6th Post: Cirno Seeks Another Pupil
7th Post: Mach-Speed Away
8th Post: The Angel Of The Ice Crowns The Hero Of Honor
9th Post: The Angel Of The Ice Brings Fortune To The Misfortune
10th Post: The Brawl Of Demiveta Intensifies
11th Post: Cirno's Heavenly Training
12th Post: Cirno Further Trains The Hero Of Honor
13th Post: The Training Of Steiner Continues
14th Post: Ibiki Suika Squares Off Moonie Iramasha
15th Post: Date Time With Cirno and Kazumi
16th Post: The Suika Child Trains Up New Gotei 13 Runts
17th Post: The Queen Of Demons Makes A Deal In Blood
18th Post: A Tired, But Happy Cirno
19th Post: Hero Questin' Training!
20th Post: Training Intensifies
21st Post: Further Training With Pupils
22nd Post: The Primera Makes Her Feelings Known
23rd Post: The Suika Child VS Moon God
24th Post: Cirno Flourishes Another Hero
25th Post: The Depths Are Unlocked With Cirno
26th Post:Zin Gets To The Bottom Of Complications
27th Post: Training Is Nearly Complete
28th Post: A New Challenger Enters Cirno's Ring
29th Post: The Demon Queen Attends A Royal Ball
30th Post: A Deal Is Made By The Demon Queen

TOTAL: 25,972

My objective this time is to just get 30 post within a week. If I can't get that, then the next objective below that is 20 post.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:44 am; edited 12 times in total

[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:36 pm

«THIS POST IN REFLECTION»

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14535p20-shore-battle-the-clash-for-akranes-iceland-conflict-event-mission#98797

I felt my old antag bones jumping in this post. The reason I enjoyed it is because it was nice to get back into the groove of my villians. However, I also set-up the post so that they can begin to tap into their upgrades as well. Since it seemed that Neoveta was showing them a form of sadistic mercy; despite her claims of going on a rampage, the actions were much different than her words. She wanted to see what hope those heretics were cling to so that she could fight it for herself and see which would arise above the ashes.

So, it is also opening up the air of dialogue for them to see if they can find a way to reason or reach Neoveta in her void state. Ergo, it's going to be interesting to see if they can conjure up a way to otherwise maneuver themselves through this massive obstacle. As it was fun to see Neoveta get injured a bit, but ultimately bring it on home with her delivery at the end.

At the end of this, the two of them should turn out to be some major heroes no matter how it ends with the experience they are getting fighting an antag of this magnitude. Which, above all else, is what I want them to gain form this encounter so they can become stronger for it. That was the intent of my writing, at least.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst. Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Round Eleven Miniburst.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:03 pm

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14446p20-the-coastal-clash-battle-for-the-southern-peninsula-iceland-conflict-event-mission#98816

This post was mainly for fun. I pretty much enjoyed seeing how Radioactive was reacting to both Stefan and Jame's actions. It was interesting to see his character kind of shift when he imagined Priscilla nagging at him for not helping James. As, when acting solo, Radioactive would usually leave his allies to fend for themselves. But, since he is looking for a family, he decided to act like it.

Therefore, since he wasn't a medic, and he wasn't really a science type of person, he went with the next best thing: potential. He had hope that maybe James could use a cluster of his energy in order to stand again and figure out where to go in this war with it. So, before he got blown away by the sonic booms of his and Stefan's clash, he spoke with him and told him straight up what the deal was.

It showed a bit of growth in that aspect as normally he would not bother to such a thing. And I also enjoyed the back and forth between Stefan's Zanjutsu, and Radioactive's hakuda. I like how even the fight is so far and having Radioactive think on his fight in order to deal with a strong and fast opponent. It showed that he wasn't just brainless bronze as he needed to put himself into a trance, focus solely on his movements and time his reactions just right in hopes of negating his shikai-level blow that he dealt.

So, I'm hoping to see more action from this fight and see where it ends up going for all parties involved in the brawl.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:41 pm

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14534-the-rocky-conflict-battle-for-arborg-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread#98822

Well, the direction I was going for with this post was to introduce a pretty hefty boss. Since a lot of the lower level Demiveta were slaughtered among the two protags in that thread, it was decided by SHadow Fall that it was time to go ahead and send heavy reinforcements. Therefore, a 1-5 Demiveta was sent at Carter.

This was done so that they could both have a pretty tense challenger to oppose them. It will also give Carter a chance to show what he can do as an angel, and to see if he is capable of protecting Hazaziel. While, at the same time, Hazaziel is going to get to experience a one tier fight and fight alongside him more likely than that. And, additionally, he got to kill a few baddies himself and gain some EXP.

So, at the end of this thread, they both should get some pretty good experience out of the whole ordeal. It wasn't exactly the longest post in the world, but it wasn't suppose to be. it was suppose to be precise, to the point and describe a primal beast enraged by the lost of his siblings. As, unknown to anyone else, the Deminetwork operate l ike a hive and treat each other like family. Thus, to see his kin murdered like that will induce the feeling of rage within the Demiveta and he is there to haul ass from his point of view.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:02 am

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14534p10-the-rocky-conflict-battle-for-arborg-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread#98835

As far as this post goes, I feel it was fairly straight forward. The reason being is because it reflected a harsh struggle between Angel's, Demon's and Shinigami's on the battlefield. I felt it had some interesting back and forth between all parties involved. Since, you had the primary boss Demiveta clashing against Carter full out and they were having an equal one on one match. This in turn gave Carter a chance to showcase what his character was capable of against a harsh foe and the Demiveta took some serious damage, but decided to pay Carter back fully for his direct combat.

Meanwhile, the side effects of their battle were shaking things up on the earth below and Hizazel's character wasn't left out of the action. As there were still a flock of lesser powerful Demiveta seeming to gang up on him, but his character also received an opportunity to have an impact by burning most of the weaker Demiveta and lowering their numbers. Two were able to survive and give him a good thrashing, but Carter's character seemed to give him back-up and he started to play an assisting role in helping with fighting the bigger boss.

So I feel the interaction in the thread is pretty solid because everyone has a role to play and no one is really left out. Surprised we got that many rounds in last night.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:07 am

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15036-vizard-winter-training-hero-quest-mission#98837

I had a fair bit of fun with this post last night. The reason being is because it was funny to see Cirno flustered so much. One of the characters inner spirits had pretty much wolf whistled and made some lewd comments about Cirno's adult apperance. And, since they were sharing a telepathic link, Cirno got wind of it and started blushing really hard as she wasn't sure how to handle this situation.

So, her first reaction was to slap him, lose her mature voice and started talking in her child-form's tone of voice as she was totally taken back from it. I feel that awkwardness and nervousness was fun to explore and play since it made things interesting and provided compelling interaction. As the character will certainly have some interesting material to reply to.

I also felt it progressed things in the fact that the vow was still made to uphold the values of her faithstone, so it was able to infuse itself to Kenta's body and empower him. While, at the same time, they could move towards their next step of training and Cirno outright asked him what he wanted to be taught in a totally flustered way to take her mind off things.

Super fun stuff.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:11 am

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15046-ice-and-slice-hero-training#98845

After a bit of scolding and apologizing, Cirno was pretty relieved that her lucid dreaming assault on Killerants was forgiven. While she was still broken up about her house being broken into, the two seemed to move pass that and get to the meat and bones of why he was there. Well, at least not before some hugs by Cirno since it was pretty adorable to see her childish nature seem so accepting and affectionate.

Baring that, and getting back on topic, she seemed to listen in to the male and deduced he may of had one too many selfish reasons to want to seek power. Fame, glory and power were great, but it didn't mean much without knowing ones self and having a greater purpose. So, that was going to be the premise of the posts moving forward: Cirno was intending to help the male find the inner most aspects of Killerants to help him find his personality, his strengths, weaknesses and help him unlock Shikai by becoming self-aware.

So, she asked for an invite to his inner world to help with this and see what she could do to progress the plot by asserting herself into that place. It's up to Killerants if he shall take her hand or not.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:03 am

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15134-a-snake-meets-the-angel-of-ice-hero-quest-mission#98873

Again, this was another fun Cirno post. The reason why it was fun is because I liked the interaction that Cirno had with Volund. She was very up close, personal and in your face with her actions. Everything from latching on to his wrist, locking her legs against his neck and then hurling up the side of a mountain at mach three speeds. Yeah, she was a cluster of cuddly angel energy in that post.

However, even with all that, she still seemed focused on the plot. As, when she rested Indian style on his head, she seeemd to sense a darkness within the male and mapped out her game plan at the moment. So she understands that she is going to have her work cut out for her when she starts training the guy. But, for now, she is just having fun with the joinery and enjoying herself.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum