Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Candy lost... thirst quenched. I_vote_lcapCandy lost... thirst quenched. I_voting_barCandy lost... thirst quenched. I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Candy lost... thirst quenched. I_vote_lcapCandy lost... thirst quenched. I_voting_barCandy lost... thirst quenched. I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

Candy lost... thirst quenched.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy lost... thirst quenched. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Candy lost... thirst quenched. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Candy lost... thirst quenched. Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Candy lost... thirst quenched.   Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Annoying completely and utterly annoying, why must people always place the best tasting stuff up higher… don’t they know it’s harder to steel that way? Saki come to the human world looking for fun.. and now was stuck. Her small body standing on the tips of its toes trying to reach a Gummy Bear… only one but it was just as tall as she was. Black in color saki just had to have it. Taking a step back out of frustration, this little girl placed her hand out before her and clinched its fingers tightly in to a fist.

It almost sounded like rain. As gum drops and other sweets scattered across the floor. For when she closed her hand she had used her magic to shatter the store shelving almost like a bomb going off. Splinters of wood and glass bursting out. Saki did not care to look around to see who all got hurt though she could smell blood. O no she was more worried about the Bear.. in her haste she had managed to braek the target of her aggression , the shelving but also managed to ruin all the yummy things. The Bear ripped to pieces and no longer aesthetically pleasing.

But hey~ it was not all bad. As all the humans ran out like scared rats they are, saki caught sight of a teen boy caught in the blast. The boy bleeding lightly from his head was not dead; she could hear his heart healty beet. There was no point in leaving empty handed right? This small bodied demon made her way over to the boy and took a knee beside him. saki lifted his hand up to her mouth and boor her fangs down braking past the skin. Letting his warm blood flow in to her, stimulating her taste buds. She did not care much for the other humans for the moment and place a small field barrier over the shop so to not be disturbed from her meal. in her mind all she could think about was how good his blood was. She deel with the others later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy lost... thirst quenched. Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Candy lost... thirst quenched. Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Candy lost... thirst quenched. Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Candy lost... thirst quenched.   Candy lost... thirst quenched. EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:37 pm