Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day in the sun [Open]

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:40 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”..Hurt quite a bit?...kekeke”

Inami seemed to let out a small giggle at the notion of a shinigami being not only naive to the inner-workings of the world but also being so blunt to an enemy. . It. . . was something that the queen of demons had missed, since it had been so long since she had been around someone who well, was so pure despite the slightly raunchy characteristics imani had been able to glean from her clothing, but that was irrelevant to the point at hand, instead? The queen of demons had continued to feel this immense insanity bubbling up inside of her, it was so intoxicating. This girl had given her what no one else had given her, which was fun, pure unchanged fun, and that was something the chaya nations queen had been unable to have in a very very long time. Yet this girl had the guts to ask a random demon how much it hurt to get shot in the head? That was sick in its own way, so very sick! Yet she loved it she loved this girl to the point the queen had been beyond amused, she was honestly having a ball. So even as the tried to suppress her laughter she was unable to do it anymore as her hand was pressed over her mouth to unsuccessfully contain it.

”..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Imani’s laughter would rise to the point that everyone in the bar would have gone silent, given the twisted nature of the demoness’s laughter it would sound like fingers grating on a chalkboard, like babies being killed and thrown into the river, or like someone’s wife being murdered before their husbands very eyes, in short? There was an extremely unhinged laughter about the demoness given she was beyond amused, she was ecstatic! There was seldom any encounters that the demoness had found interesting in the past months, that asthavon blood had undeniably went dormant and had refused to boil. Sure there had been times where she had snapped like when she beat down and sealed eric’s powers, but there hadn’t been a time where she had in a short amount of time enjoyed something this fully. So now the once sleeping queens fiery blood was boiling, and the lunacy of her laughter was unquenchable, insatiable even you could say as then it would hit the other patrons with a raw kind of fear as they would all hush.

”..I dont die easily but yes… Oh yes it hurts to be honest, shall i explain it to you?”

Imani seemed to have a grin that split her face in two, twisting it for a moment as the demoness’s expression was. . .Completely unhinged, there wasn’t anything about the queen of chaya that could have been considered “Normal” at that moment, instead? There was an aura of not malice, but insanity about her that was palpable , to the point that it would almost seem like a miasma. Yet the queen wouldn’t attack instead she would sit down as she smiled and grasped the glass with her hand a new one granted since the other one was covered in her blood to the point that nothing but the blackness of her demon blood would have been visible above the surface, as well as the sticky blood on the counter which would never come off, instead? Her blood would ignite and burn itself off the surfaces and vaporize the cup that it had been on, her eye shifting before she had looked at momoka one leg crossed firmly over the other , and her elbow propped up on her knee’s as her chin rested in the palm of her left hand, her amber gaze firmly staring into momoka’s as she spoke.

”..Honestly? How do i explain it, it’s a weird feeling to have something go into ur skull, like for example, think about when you get a deep cut, it hurts like hell right? Well imagine that but you have instead this object that is entering ur head, first there’s the sickening feeling of the skin being broken apart, then the gut wrenching pain of the bone shattering, but that isn’t even the worst part for someone like me, then there’s the feeling of braintissue being pulled apart to make way for the bullet, that slow feeling of when you randomly loose ur motor functions because the bullet has jerked through the back of ur brain, then how it momentarily disables other functions as it makes its way through the head. It’s quite nasty even if for a second because you just can’t process it, it’s just a blinding sort of pain that is over in a mere instant, but for me? Even now i have a raging headache because of it, to the point that if you hadn’t of threatened to punch him in the balls i would have without a doubt ripped him apart, because it’s not pleasant dying, even if it’s from sheer negligence. “

The queen of chaya nation had given an honest answer, and she had then shifted her head for a moment before she had begin to decide about something. This girl was strange and more so different then most other individuals about her, there was her manner of acting, which while it wasn’t strange for a shinigami who hadn’t been on earth or met demons before it certainly perplexed her. As such Imani had shifted and went to reach for her drink the new on that is, palming it before lifting it to her lips with her free hand, sipping the amber liquid silently for a moment, giving momoka time to process the strangeness of it all, the fact that Imani could give a detailed description of how if felt to have a bullet go through her head. It was honestly bizzare given there wasn’t many individuals in the world who could say they knew what that felt like, but still, thats just how imani was. But she wasn’t done yet with this wicked gore-induced session of humor since she had brought this upon herself by asking how much it hurt.

”..There’s also the feeling of being ripped apart, nothing quite compares to the feeling of having bones broken in multiple places, then skin tearing due to the force of an attack. Oh then there is how the body will behave, oh yes how it feels to have ur innards ripped apart , to feel ur organs burst, it’s all quite disgusting really because then before you die , or in my case begin the mending process, you have to deal with a lovely thing called stomach acid which will eat at ur insides for a spell until the healing process begins internally, which is lovely given you get this wonderful feeling of being rotted away from the inside out, which let me tell you is fun stuff.”

Imani had finished before she had let out a small laugh at her own little joke. She had been pretty captain obvious about the whole situation, so the queen had decided to give her a bone and see what she would do about it. How she would handle it, and what her response would be, as for now? This was atleast for the queen of chaya nation, a sound way of discerning just what made momoka “tick” and more importantly the demon queen herself was just extending the fun she was having the best way she possibly could, which was through verbal communication. There was nothing cruel or rude about it, even if it was a tad repulsive in terms of the words she did choose to use in the first place. It was merely her adding onto the mere thought that momoka said aloud about how much it must of hurt for imani to get shot in the head simple as that.

”.Now, then anything else you would like to talk about momoka?”

The Demoness would ask sincerely, switching her legs so the right one was now crossed over the left, before settling her elbow back down so she could continue to rest her chin against the palm of her hand. As those amber hued eyes seemed to glimmer as she would ask slowly in a manner that would seem offhand and noncommital given for the moment? She was just playing the field so to speak to see how things would be perceived by this girl, such as if she’d be privy to knowing who imani really was, or how she’d react if she learned that “information”. There was quite a few things that had entered and continued to zip through the infanta’s head before she chose to just stick to figuring out how to word this particular question. Finally settling on a fairly simple question.

”..If you could meet a demon queen, would you attack them, and if not what would you do?”

Her words would leave her mouth and she’d pause and wait patiently, her eyes remaining on momoka, searching almost as there was an unimaginable depth that expressed itself behind the demons pretty amber eyes, her posture straightening as she waited to see what the answer would be

[/justify]

Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 LzZCuy7
A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 BtXe12b
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40000/15500A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:45 am
Imani's laughter was a bit unsettling at first but she let it slide as she didn't really want to piss of a demoness. She then began to explain the feeling of what it was like to be shot in the head. She kinda started to feel it now as it was explained it in great detail it wasn't doing Momoka any favors as she started to get a bit of a headache from her mind playing tricks on her and making her think she had been shot in the head just now. The womans expression wasn't very settling either as she just looked a bit like a psychotic killer at this stage.

Things only got worse now as Imani started to describe what it was like to be torn in half. She really wanted to get away now and she only had one way out at this stage, run for the hills and never look back. Momoka's face began to grow pale as the explanation continued, she felt her stomach basically do a back-flip and her heart started to race faster and faster. She was scared now but that wouldn't compare to the question that came when she snapped out of her daze. Imani's question shocked her and kind of put two and two together for her at this stage as Momoka realized that perhaps she was talking to one of the most powerful demons known in existence!

All things considered, the next thing the brunette did was probably understandable now as she turned and vomited onto the ground, she really didn't feel well anymore and the fact she was probably in the presence of a Demonic Queen really didn't help at all. With that Momoka looked to the woman once more and then simply ran out of the bar, but not though the normal way. No that was too simple, she went out the back and quickly turned as many corners as she could before finding her self on the streets and coughing as her body wasn't ready to stop feeling violently ill as she vomited once more into a trash can this time. She had to get off earth and be somewhere...safe, really safe, Earth wasn't safe! it was a madhouse now. Momoka's fear began to result in some paranoia as she started to see things out of the corner of her eye and then slowly she made her way to somewhere the demon woman couldn't follow her, but where was there to hide now? She didn't know the city and she didn't have anything close to a map on her. She was beyond scared now as she just started running again, small bursts of super human speed should do the trick she thought as she looked for somewhere, anywhere that she could hide before fleeing back to Soul Society where freaky demon women wouldn't try to seduce and then kill her. That's the scenario in Momoka's head however and she couldn't have known if the Demon was powerful or not. She soon found herself in a hotel lobby just sitting there panting as she tried to catch her breath and regain some strength to continue not being looked at by a psycho demoness.

A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Xm5lykn
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999A Day in the sun [Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:36 pm
post incoming tommorow

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

“..So she’s afraid of me. . . “

Imani had said softly as she let out a soft exhale. It seemed no matter what she did people decided just because she acted a tad strange. Or because she was one of the queens of the world of demons that she was a bad person, that she was psychotic. Well, she was psychotic to an extent. But she wasn’t a bad person, she merely had differences when compared to these mundane humans who thought they ruled the planet. Was she any different from the humans who once upon a time had killed each other relentlessly going as far as to drop a nuclear device on their own species and then rejoice about it? Was she any worse than the humans themselves had been? What about shinigami’s who killed hollows relentlessly, or the hollows who had been forced to be how they are because it’s a means of their evolution. Just because they had been made that way was it their fault? Was it because she laughed like that, or was it because she was a demon that they ran away when she laughed like that? Discrimination, that was what this was it seemed, that the old habit of basing one’s actions solely from rumors or stereotypes hadn’t died out in the many thousands of years since the concept was given a name.

Yet inami, simply didn’t care, as the demoness exhaled she had locked onto the girls signature and vanished through the street’s to appear infront of her, floating in the air with her arms crossed in a manner that was both non-threatening and obviously irritated. Yes she was a demon, and she had been given crap because of that by every person who wasn’t the same as her from the day she set foot in this discriminatory world. However they had been having such a lovely conversation and just because she was a demon and had different moral standards than her she was going to run away when she let loose a tiny bit?This girl was naive and needed a wake up call in terms of the ways of the world, or she would die. Inami was tired of seeing people she liked in the ground, and because of that this girl? This girl she would be the badguy towards if thats what it took to get her to understand that the world wasn’t ponies, rainbows and hunks with chiseled muscles. So she would exhale and say in a tone that was reasonably pleasant but still clearly upset in the first place.

”..So you decide because you don’t get the answer you had been hoping for that you are going to run?”

Inami exhaled slowly and rubbed her temples before she decided to calm down abit, and found she just couldn’t .She wasn’t going to hurt her because she liked the shinigami, but she still found this whole situation to be ludicrous. Just because of ONE instance that she decided to let her temper show because she had been shot in the head , this girl had ran. She understood why since she had acted psychotic, however at the same time there was the fact she had gotten shot in the head, which is agonizing on the best of days, and horrendous and unimaginably painful on the worst of them. So now she would have continued speaking to the girl, and if she tried to run? Well she wouldn’t stop her but she hoped that the shinigami would listen to what she had to say.

”..I am a demon, yes i understand now that i looked back, what i said wasn’t the best thing to say to you, however please understand. It’s extremely dense of you to state the obvious especially in the case of someone who has been shot in the head. However now that that statement is out of the way, let me explain something to you, i am a person, i may be a demon but i am a person just like you, i have feelings. I have need’s and i have things that i supress because i wish to be the best being i can be. However, do you understand how rude it is to run from someone? Even if they scare you, which i don’t fault you for seeing as i was pretty psychotic back there. However demons are like this, we have base instinct that is ingrained in us. We aren’t good by nature, but that doesn’t mean we all are horrible bloodthirsty savages that will stop at nothing to destroy the world as we know it.

There are different kinds of demons, and demons suprisingly have emotions. If someone randomly ran from you after you had answered such an insensitive thing as saying that must hurt when they basically had their brains scrambled by a flying metallic chunk, wouldn’t you give them a scathing response because of the fact you really couldn’t believe they asked such a question in the first place? Second, i’ll understand if you run from me because you dislike my personality, but get to know me first why dont you? I am not a horrible person, and i am sick of people running from me like i have a third eye, claws for hands and at the same time am spewing fire from my mouth at every person who so much as looks at me the wrong way. . .

I have feelings, i am a person and damnit. . .Im tired of being treated as a freak, it doesn’t feel good you know. “

Inami finished saying as she let out a soft exhale, her amber gaze lingering on the female before she chewed on her lower lip and turned. Because honestly, she was frustrated because all it was for her was “AHH SCARY DEMON RUN FOR THE HILLS OR THEY WILL EAT UR LIVER” it wasn’t “oh lets get to know the demon”. And the rationalist in her understood that it wasn’t their fault, demons had taken over a vast majority of the world, and done some horrible things. However she also was a social creature, and to be honest it didn’t feel good to be ran away from just because of the race that she was.

[/justify]

Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum