Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Return; Reunions  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Return; Reunions  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

The Return; Reunions  Empty The Return; Reunions

Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Tool- Word Count: 593

Oh this was going to be fun.

Desmond Hayden was almost bouncing with joy today, his happiness was barely containable as he let a small hum escape his lips a small tune that was of a slightly upbeat vibartion. Today was the day he was able to set up a appointment to his dear warden and Yuudeshi friend Shatari one he hadn’t had the joy of seeing for quite some time but had heard how she blossomed into a beautiful young woman. Now his intentions wasn’t to court her but he certainly did have some favors to ask the young maiden, some hard ones at that but with good intentions especially considering someone as generous as her. But that was a conversation for another hour and day all together.

As he paced the streets of Karakura to the house of the young maiden his mind was in a flurry of places most of them being either paper work or thinking of another upcoming meeting the young man would be partaking in- one less subtle and more of a thrashing to be frank. While training and power wasn’t his main concern as of lately one could not doubt that it was time for him to adopt a permanent style of swordplay something he would be talking to a certain dusty man about. It brought a slight chuckle to his lips, it was so strange how lately he would go from the a dance of grace to a dance of thorns within a few hours time. It was something he loved and hated, such a bitter sweet.

Sometimes Hayden liked to drift away from his worries and let his mind wander to greener pastures, but in this day and age that could get you killed. So it was so hard to get left in the rat race of this world, something he made sure not to forget- this wasn’t just a visit of a potential long term ally but of a friend one he needed. It was hard to imagine they were just a kid when they got caught up in all this, when he was her age he was in joining the army; such a sad event they had to come into early. Tis the life they all accepted however and it would also one day be both of their deaths more than lightly.

As Hayden rounded the corner towards their house he took a sharp inhale of the Karakura air, something that felt artificial but real at the same time- like the fake bosom of a actresss. While enjoyable it was still fake in some regards and with that came mixed reactions from the male- something he craved and loathed at the same time, quite funny when you thought about it. But in his mindless banter he had arrived at the house of Shatari Yuudeshi- it was time to knock on the door and see how the girl was doing; pleasure and business could be mixed on the man’s mind nowadays- especially when dealing with the inhabitants of Karakura.

With a life of the hand Hayden fingers intended to knock on the door of the house should he not be stopped or interrupted. He was sure their was some type of alerting system for the woman's house due to her well known status, was a necessity after all never know what weirdos or psychos could be after people like her and Hayden these days. So chances were she knew he was already here long before he stepped foot at her door.

Template By:
ww.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request[color=black][THEFROST][/url]

The Return; Reunions  JfH75kA
The Return; Reunions  H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Return; Reunions  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Return; Reunions  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Return; Reunions  Empty Re: The Return; Reunions

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:36 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Daedelus - Song: Fairweather Friends - Word Count: 790

zzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

Ugh.

Why do people have to ruin a girl's sleep?

There was a loud and damning knock on the door of the random estate that The Banshee of Karakura nested in. What? Do he believe this was HER house? No way. The Yuudeshi had enough cash and money to rest anywhere they pleased. Twas' just a temporary stop before moving on with her next mission since she was a busy girl and kept on the go.

So, for someone to find her in his undisclosed address meant one thing: they were either Vanguard, Yuudeshi or business related. No matter which reason this barbarian at the door was here for, the dreary eyed maiden would rub her face and look down at her thigh-long dress. With a simple shrug of the shoulders, she'd determine she looked fine enough. All that needed to be done was drag herself from the couch, tie the upper part of her pearly hued hair into a headband and drag her tired ass out to the door.

"Alright, alright. Keep your pants on, rockstar. I'm coming."

There was a slight groan followed before The Yuudeshi yanked the door open and saw what appeared to be Hayden Desmond standing in front of her. As her plum eyes observed the male, The Warden of the Vanguard would give a thumbs up. Why this gesture? Simple: she could tell his power had increased since the last they met and she was proud of him for that.

"You should really learn to knock lighter, Angel~ Otherwise, I might bash your head in with my guitar one of these days."

With those coy filled words expressed , Shatari would then lean against the door and continue to fling the crust out of her eyes before glancing back inside her lovely cabin and lethargic delight. Giving a curling motion of her index finger, The Yuudeshi then signaled for Hayden to follow in as she wasn't going to stand out here all day and talk. No. The girl hadn't even had a bite to eat and was starved like a tiger without meat for days.

"Surely you wouldn't think to come and visit me without reason or desire to take something. So c'mon, make yourself cozy and follow me."

Turning on the bare heels of her feet, The Yuudeshi proceeded to swing her hips and motion back into the modest-looking room inside. Twas nothing more than a series of hard-wood floors, pale white walls and wide windows to let the sunlight bathe in her humble space. Well -- it would be humble -- if there weren't thousands of holographic screens around. In almost every room there were some of the most intricate and speedy computer systems that money and power could buy.

As Shatari plopped her behind on a large white couch, the girl would then snicker, kick her right toe against a "trigger" button and launch a kinetic rod strike against a suspected Monsuta Terror Cell in the out lands of Australia. More than likely -- she just killed hundreds of people with but a simple motion of her foot. War was surprisingly efficient and easy when launched from the rich and powerful -- heuheuheuhe.

With swipes of more holographic screens, there was a materialization of coffee at the maiden's side as she ordered for the Yuudeshi Network to wormhole her a nice camel cup of coffee served in a white cup. Taking in the morning sip, the woman's senses became filled with electricity and she synchronized herself with the web of systems associated with Karakura, Vanguard and Yuudeshi defenses tethered through The Yuudeshi Network. While tethered to this network, she'd begin to mentally go through all the tedious paperwork, authorization approvals and debriefs of these factions without so much as leaving her house.

Modern times weren't all great, but the tech surely made things convenient, eh?

So, as Shatari curled up on the couch and performed her worldly duties from the comfort of her own home, the lass's orchid gaze fixated on Hayden and she'd smile towards him:

"I love being a warden and a Yuudeshi at the same time, Hayden. You know why? I get to blow up baddies while curled up in my blankets, or practicing my guitar~ That feeling never gets old, hehe! ★"

After another sip of coffee, Shatari let out a content sigh and pointed her free hand's index finger at Mr.Desmond:

"Now tell me: why'd you come all the way out here -- when you could have used one of those systems to contact me much more easily~? ★"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Return; Reunions  WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Return; Reunions  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Return; Reunions  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:15 am

Artist: N/A - Song: Spike in a Rail - Word Count: 1029

War. War had changed.

As Shatari opened the door for the rage embodiment and proceeded to give him a thumbs up along with a jest about his knocking style he would simply roll his eyes letting out a chuckle. She technically was his boss in some regards but that didn’t stop Hayden or her from taking a more than lax approach when confronting each other or discussing business- was the Yuudeshi way to some but for Hayden it was a means to an end. Not that it wasn’t some enjoyable oh never get that crossed, he quite enjoyed the aura that came with interacting with the Yuudeshi’s and Shatari alike.

“One of these days you might Indeed…”

But just as Hayden made his retort she told him to enter into her premise knowing that he was here for something, which was half true at the very least. She usually could help him in his private and public endeavors so she was regarded as one of his allies and friends- allowing her to perhaps become apart of his inner circle one day. But that was a discussion for another day.

“Only half the reason, Banshee.”

Banshee. Partial nickname to which Hayden had taken to calling the raving woman- a shortened version of her full title some would say. The name was something short and able to be spoken quickly enough to not waste unneeded time nor too formal- perfect for a soldier like Hayden.

So as they entered into the lethargic room Hayden couldn’t help but feel like this was one of the luxuries that came with power and influence the Yuudeshi’s possessed, it was a little humbling but not enough to dampen the King of the Iron Banner. A title he had taken to replace his former one, no longer he was the fallen soldier on the fields of war but risen to the status of Kingly honor. A secondary title the Yuudeshi may have heard of the new abilities the ‘barbarian’ had gained since they last spoken specifically the title of Holder of Eight Gates. But it was clear she notice the shift in his raw power despite his attempts to dampen it for now, felt nice being seen as stronger.

But it was quite interesting to see her take a seat and bring a cup of coffee out of the air, again one of the damn near magical things they could produce with such ease. It makes someone wonder what would happen should that system ever fall, one could only hope nothing of that sorts every comes to fruition.

Oh look. She just blew up a terror cell. Well that was quick.

“Oh well you know me, I prefer to do my business in person. Plus I just had to see just how much you’ve changed since we last spoke. Gotta say it’s a little shocking.”

No one could argue the developments both of them have made, one of them changing both physically and cosmetically. Hayden certainly had gained a few more scars on his body and a nasty gash on his cheek from the war in iceland, but as he took his leave from the vanguard for a few months to train with Cirno and infiltrate into greece to find his family origins- he had gained considerable power. As for Shatari she seemed to have matured physically into a well… woman.

“But you also know, I like to finish business quickly. But don’t worry I ain’t as stiff as I was back then, you could say I’ve been enlightened in more ways than one.” He chuckled before leaning back a bit into the couch lifting his hands behind his head. “Frankly, my clan has made a huge comeback. In Africa we’ve adopted two countries in trouble; Ethopia and Somalia. Hollow infested hell-holes with little to their name but amazing amounts of raw resources. Terrible infrastructure and with a improving government. Long story short I need some Yuudeshi level backing to help me rebuild these nations and make them the powerhouses they could be.” He paused removing his hands from his head placing his elbows on his thighs leaning forward.

“Frankly, The Iron Banner (my clan) are just a part of a larger operation I’m privately conducting. With those two nations I do plan to expand. I plan to grow my influence across Africa, so much so where land access and sea access can be monitored and controlled including trade- with the ever increasing threat of Shadowfall having Africa under control would allow us to have a direct line of sight of the enemy. On top of fixing a continent that has been divided for centuries I would be able to restore my clan to former glory.” Hayden made his pitch before a small smirk came on his face, almost as if a new thought came to his head.

“And frankly Shatari, I value my family dearly. I value those who have been with my since my fledgling years. I value you as a friend, this knowledge I am providing is on a need to know basis for if anyone outside of inner circle knows this could bring the whole thing crashing down. No one ever pays attention to Africa, which makes it the perfect target for a new beginning.” He finally finished exhaling softly. “Forgive all the words but as you can tell my passion for this is hardly containable. I’d take any questions, acceptance, or denial.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Return; Reunions  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Return; Reunions  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:31 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Mayhem - Song: Rescue - Word Count: 704
Meeeeeeh.

Hayden seemed as if he was getting super lax by the second, so why shouldn't Shatari find her own comfy spot? With a slump to her waist, The Warden would throw herself on her side and rest her feet up on the couch before giving a deathly groan. Even as she tried to ingest and guzzle down the coffee like a caffeine manic, it still wasn't doing jack all to give her that energy spike she needed. Not even the stimulation of taking out an entire Monsuta terror cell did the trick and she could only have The Yuudeshi Network materialize a blanket over her body as she continued her audible gripes.

With a wave of her hand, the coffee also had disappeared just as quickly as it appeared. Again, more teleporation non-sense helped to make this girl's life as convenient as could be. Since, after all, it saved on her having to fiddle around with any pesky dish cleaning. She loathed those type of chores! But that wasn't important much at the moment. After channeling her attention back to Hayden's words, the focus and concentration of the girl's consciousness tuned in around the time he started speaking of "half" his reason for being here.

""Only half, oh~? Then tell me the other half and entertain me!"

Following those sluggish, yet chipper words, Shatari would stretch her arms over the covers, sit up on her stomach and give a soft sigh as she tried her best to recapture her energy. Butttttt -- no dice! She still felt as tired as a fat man running a full marathon. So, because of this, she really didn't pay much mind about her nickname and just accepted it since she was too burned out to really dish out a rebuttal.

Though, with a glance downward at herself, Miss Yuudeshi In Charge did have to marvel at the significant changes she's undergone over the past year or so. It feels like just yesterday she was just a runt no one really cared to pay much attention to outside of her combative prowess. Now? It feels as if every male within a one hundred meter radius is ready to stick it in her. And Shatari herself wasn't quite sure to feel fluttered, offended or indifferent to it all.

"Yep, yep. I've changed a bunch. Although, I'm not sure how I feel about the results~★!"

There was then a light yawn that exited from Shatari's mouth before she found herself resting backwards on a soft, fluffy white pillow beside the couch. Phew! She was really feeling sluggish, but she wouldn't fall asleep on him just now. The battle and struggle to maintain her consciousness was real. So, she would just nod her head and ingest what the male was saying as it seemed to her that he just wanted a friend to help him out of this mess.

Thus, Shatari would simply put her right index finger on Hayden's mouth and give a thumbs up in return. All the rest of the un-needed sentiments weren't needed and she could divulge just the direction where all of this was going. After all, she was a warden, and wardens look out for their own and understand their own.

"Yikes. If you keep going at the mouth there you'll put me to sleep, Angel. I'll help one of my own out, so just tell me to shoot and I'll shoot. It's that simple, alright?"

With those words spoken, The Yuudeshi would then form a separate holographic display to her right side which made a map of Africa in a crimson red light. There, Hayden could toss whatever plan or idea he wanted and this tired little warden would throw all the wonderful resources she had at it. It's one of the benefits of being a spoiled brat: they could get things done quick, fast and in a hurry with the influence her family had on the world.

"So, let's get started, right~? Don't wanna waste anymore time! ★"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:42 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: SunSlammer- Word Count: 738

Well that made his day.

Shatari understood her own. She understood Hayden. So as her finger was placed on his lips his eyes squinting a bit at her as she told him of her choice a small smile came onto his face, it was such a simple response to a very extensive question. His ambitions where fully utilized then as she made a movement with her right hand bringing up a map of the location in question, perfect for Hayden as a visaul representation would help him.

“Banshee, you are just absolutely wonderful- don’t let it go to your head.”

The words left his mouth with a chipper tone to contrast his usually deep and drawn out growl which was usually the voice of Desmond Hayden, but now he was able to begin to show the inner workings of his plan. So his right hand would extend touching the digital surface of the air, his finger tapping the two nations he controlled making the color counter to a bright silver color to represent his people. With that he would begin to explain what he wanted.

“These represent the land I hold, I need resources- man power and currency to rebuil the infrastrure to make them the economic capital of Africa. Simple.”

His kept it short because frankly that’s what he needed, all he needed was physical man power and the money to set everything up, bring them to phase two of this whole operation. He smirked looking to her with a gleam in his bright hazel eyes, still burning with the intensity she first met him with. But today they seemed to have become different, the once rage filled eyes that held no purpose or reason seemed to have been concentrated and pressed into a force. Afterall, it only took time and pressure to form a diamond from dirt.

The calloused fingers of his swiped across a line from his nations to the other side of africa highlighting each nation in between into the bright silver. This cut the land mass in two from coast to coast as he motioned with his hands to what he wanted next.

“Afterwards I expand, taking each nation till I reach the other coast allowing me to control land trade. From there I bring regulation and infrastructure which needs more manpower and resources.”

Finally the final phase he waved his entire hand over the land mass highlighting Africa in nothing but bright silver even the Iramasha and independently controlled nations. It truly meant he intended to control the whole continent.

“Every nation save a few are currently in shite condition. I can easily take control over time I just need the resources to maintain it till they can operate on their own, but the true glory of this would place up directly next to shadowfall. We’d be able to build out resources up right on the edge of their land, controlling their resources that come from Africa- let’s face it Africa still has the most raw and untapped resources so if we can control it we’d deal a significant blow to Shadowfall. In short, you give me the resources and a blank check- I create a nation that can contest shadowfall by the end of the year. Then, when the time is right- we pay those bastards back for Iceland.”

Hayden spoke the last bit firmly closing his hand across africa as the words ‘Vastime’ spread across the screen, this was a simple solution to a highly complex problem. It would be a bloody drawn out war should they even enter into one with shadowfall but having a landmass so close under their complete control would provide a tactical, politcal, and economic advantage over the demonic forces- it was a marvel no one ever took over Africa but then again not everyone saw the raw potential for the land.

“That’s my plan. Ballsy. I only need three things from you and thats Resources, A blank check, and the trust I will accomplish this task. If you can provide me those things then this meeting is concluded- then you can find other the other half of the reason I’m here.”

Hayden words escaped his mouth with a impish smirk before leaning back further into his chair, his arms crossing as he waited for The Banshee response. He made sure to keep this one short because to be honest: He was ready to move on.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:38 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: TCY Force - Song: Tenga Step - Word Count: 627

Did he really think she'd obey what he said about not letting it go to her head? Whenever you told this girl to do something, she'd do the opposite of it and do it in stride. So, it was of no surprise that the smugness of The Yuudeshi's face would grow intensely because of it. With a wag of her right index finger, Shatari soon uttered these words out to Hayden:

"Absolutely wonderful? Oh no, I'm the greatest! And don't you forget that."

With those cocky words exiting the mouth of The Warden, she certainly knew her own worth and wasn't afraid to flaunt it about like a shiny piece of jewelry. That's just the kind of woman she was, after all. So The Yuudeshi soon follow up that self-declaration of greatness with a soft sounding laugh. Once that was out of the way, there really wasn't much for her to do but watch as the male started to unveil his plan to her bit by bit.

As the fingers of Hayden would tap and bring forth the information of the African continent up on the holographic screen, Shatari would listen in closely and nod her head each time he began to explain apart of his plan of action to her. Apparently he needed some of the Yuudeshi and Vanguard firepower in order to get this vision of his off the ground. Wealth and resources were something her family had in spades and manpower was but a whimsical touch away. So, she could do nothing but give a thumbs up to that request as it wouldn't take long for her to assemble those resources.

"I've got you covered then! I'm sure I can work something up with the family to pull some strings and send some firepower your way. After all, it's the one thing my family is good at: bringing in money, building up resources and blowing hell across Earth!"

The tone of confidence behind the girl's voice was only increasing and it was hard to imagine that this same woman was about to fall straight asleep none too long ago. Really, The Yuudeshi Drive must've been influencing some harsh shifts of energy and mood in the girl. Oh well, she wasn't complaining! This was all fun, new and exciting to her! So Shatari could only continue to give firm nods of the head as he kept on explaining his methods to get the job done and seize Africa.

It may be a risky move, but when was anything that wasn't worth having not filled with danger? There, when all was said and done, The Banshee of Karakura swiped her hand in front of Hayden and formed a white holographic screen. There were numbers on it, a signature of Shatari's handwriting and a yen symbol which otherwise inferred this was connected straight to the nerve center of The Yuudeshi's resources and wealth. With a wink of her eye, she'd just need a number and all would be set to go:

"So, big boy, name your price~! You've sold me."

It was that simple in the mind of The Yuudeshi. Sure, she may need to speak with others in her clan about ironing out the boring details of their conditions for being there, but she was a smooth talker and had no doubt she could sell them on the plan. But, for now, she could at least take care of the money part as they had no limit of that. All she needed to know was if the price was right!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum