Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting The Host Of The Shadows....

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:37 am
Henrex bit his lip as he received Kuro's judgement. He needed more confidence....that was a big fact, but he was mainly nervous about messing up, which probably cost him some points on the grade for this. So...90 points. Out of 100? He wasn't sure. But then the next sentence cleared one thing up for him, but also confused him again. Where...did he think the last ten came from? What in the world was that supposed to mean? What caused him to lose the last ten points of the grade? His head was a mess, trying to figure all of this out. He heard Kuro say something about what position would he grade himself. Well, based on his clumsy performance, he reconsidered even asking about the idea of becoming the Vice Captain. This performance, and the way he presented himself gave him no reason to accept the request. He might as well try, right? I mean, what could hurt to ask? Aside from....a possible angry outburst from him, to which he was starting to become....afraid of asking. Kuro didn't seem like the type to yell, but you never know. This was his only thought as he contemplated Kuro's question.

"When this was first going through my head before I got here.....I was hoping to become the Vice Captain, but I'm not sure....."

Henrex looked at the pancake, embarrassed by his pathetic attempt. He looked at Kuro, seeing that he was expecting an answer, and soon. He looked down, unable to focus on one thing at the moment. He really...didn't know what to say. He hated grading himself on things, because he normally left the grading up to the supervisor, because he never trusted his own judgement on things, especially on this. He couldn't even describe it, the feeling was just too complicated. He looked back up at him, his gaze not changing.

"I...I can't grade myself....it's really hard to explain but....I guess a simple way of putting is I have never been able to trust my own judgement....I just...can't...do it....

Henrex closed his eyes, bracing himself for anything....
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting The Host Of The Shadows....

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 am

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Stealth Corps

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"…" Kuro was silent as he watched the man turn towards him. Henrex seemed even more hesitant than before. "Ha…" Kuro let out, holding his hands against his stomach as the edges of his mouth twitched. "Haha…" Just as strangely as the laugh had come, it vanished. And in its place… came a killing intent that would likely make Henrex forget what he was saying from his body's natural intention to flee. This was the determination of the Captain of the Stealth Corps, able to strike Hollows and Arrancar with fear simply by its presence.

Kuro snapped up his right hand, showing the pancake that Henrex had made within it. As he began to struggle with the last words, Kuro interrupted him. Having flicked his wrist, the pancake sailed through the air, staying in one piece as it finally shot into Henrex's mouth, sealing his trap completely as Kuro leaned back in his chair, his foot pushing up and down on the ground.

"What happened to all that attitude you had when you came in here…?" Kuro asked, looking up at the ceiling as his arms crossed behind the back of his head. "...if you did become my Vice Captain.." Kuro continued, his eyes looking up at the ceiling before turning back to Henrex. "You… would get no say, in anything." Kuro continued, his eyes looking down at the man's feet as he examined him. "To be a Vice Captain… means to be able to take over… if the Captain is incapa… incapaci… incapacitated." Kuro finally got the word out, his eyes narrowing slightly from it.

"In other words… until you have… that 'confidence'… You'll follow my orders down to the letter…" Kuro explained, his expression darkening as a strange presence began to exude from his body. "And you will never, ever doubt the abilities of your comrades. Do you understand?" That presence… was 'intention'. "Now finish swallowing, and grade yourself. Your pancake was good enough to shut your trap, and failed to break apart while being thrown. That seems like a good first step to me…"

As he finished those words, Kuro finally let his mouth come to a rest, his eyes watching Henrex. It was true, he was judging the man now. But he was judging him because he finally knew his intention. It was true that Kuro needed a Vice Captain. This man's lack of self-confidence was something that could have very easily been abused by lesser, or perhaps greater, men then Kuro himself. However, Kuro had no intention of turning the man into a glorified servant. If he did anything, it would be to help the man come into his own…

Just as Jenna had done for Kuro, years ago...

Without Shadow, there is no Light.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:34 pm
Henrex's eyes shot open in surprise as Kuro flicked his wrist, sending the pancake flying into his mouth, causing him just stand there in surprise. What....was that? Did that.....really just happen? He had actually....flicked the pancake into...his mouth. What....how....Henrex's mind went into a frenzy, trying to process the crazy events that took place in mere minutes. He just...launched....the pancake....into his god. Damn. Mouth. How...in God's name did he DO that?! He heard him ask him where all that attitude went. How should he know? It all just...vanished, as he listened to him. He didn't feel angry, or confident. He just felt....void. He felt as if his arms were pinned by Kido, but he knew this wasn't the case. He was just in too much shock to move, much less pull the pancake out of his mouth.

Henrex listened without argument as Kuro explained what it would be like to be his Vice Captain. It's not like he could argue, with a frickin' pancake in his mouth. He had no choice....this was very odd, but, he had to eat his way out of this. He slowly started to chew, eating the pancake he made. As he ate it, it made him feel....sad. It reminded him of the way his mother use to make pancakes when he was a young, reckless little kid while living....before...

He quickly cleared his thoughts of the depressing memory, and continued listening. He wouldn't have a say in anything? Not much of a surprise, he would be a VC, not the actual Captain. It's not like he would be making a say in many things unless he felt it absolutely necessary. He would follow his orders down to the letter? He saw that one coming. He was the Captain. If he were the VC, his job was to obey him, no matter what. He knew his place in the world. Never doubt....his comrades? That was....much more difficult. He would have to know his allies to know their abilities, but sometimes....he was unsure about certain things. But, if he were to become a part of the Stealth Force, he would just have to accept it. He finished eating the pancake, coughing slightly, then he looked at him and nodded.

"I...I understand....sir. I understand if you don't want me to be the Vice Captain, but even if I get put as a just a member, I swear, I will work my hardest."

Henrex knew that now, he had to walk hard, not only to possibly become friends with Kuro, but to become the Vice Captain he should be. He would work as hard as he could. He wanted....to make someone proud for once. He would prove himself to Kuro Okami, by working as hard as he could.....
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Visiting The Host Of The Shadows.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 am

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Stealth Corps

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

It hadn't been the first time that Kuro had shut one of his subordinate's mouths with a pancake, and it certainly would not be the last. Kuro noticed the subtle lack of reaction, and wondered what kind of emotion the man before him was experiencing.

"...I want..?" Kuro asked, his eyes gently widening as his mouth became a solid line along his face. "I… want…?" He asked again, his eyes slowly narrowing now, as if in confusion. "… All I want… is…" Kuro seemed almost lost, as if he had been asked an extraordinarily difficult question which he had been totally unprepared for.

"… is… to.." Kuro's voice fell away, as the look of confusion slowly shifted into one of pain, his face turning towards the desk. "Is…?" Kuro stared at the desk…

Before his head turned back to Henrex, the former look before of hollow emptiness having returned to his gaze. "I'm not picky… if you're here for the.. Job… then you're here for the job… it's available…" Kuro explained… seeming like he had completely forgotten what he had just said. The lack of reaction towards what he had just experienced was… unsettling. The current situation was like his mind had stopped completely, before rebooting itself into a different frame of mind, as if it could not process that thought.

"Then you had better… here it is…" Kuro said, reaching through the stack of papers, flipping through it for just a moment before pulling out a single sheet. Then, he reached into his own Haori, his fingers gripping something as he pulled it out. This second piece of paper was completely black in color, and had white lettering.

"The first… docu… document… is one for the routines… the Archives, and so on…" He explained, putting a pen down next to it. "The other………" Kuro let out, looking at the black document as he withdrew a small surgical instrument looking object from his cloak. "Is… one saying… that you will attack any target… if you must… We are the Stealth Force…" Kuro continued, setting the instrument down next to it. The symbol for 'two' in Kanji was imprinted upon one end of it, and the other end had two clips, like scissors. When it was pressed up against the body and 'snipped', it created a wound in the shape on the end, and drenched itself in blood. By turning it over, the blood would go to a certain part... where it could be written with.

"We… are the first and last lines of defense and offense… the Shadow of the Gotei… the ones who ensure that the body's shape is correct… so that document.. Must be signed with your own crimson vitae…" Kuro explained, before standing back up.

"...that is… the fate you have given yourself… do you… accept it…?"

Without Shadow, there is no Light.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:36 am
Henrex watched in minor shock as Kuro's expression changed from...sadness...to pain. What....was going through his head? Painful memories? That's what it seemed. Did he hit a touchy subject on accident? Oh crap....this could be bad. He wasn't picky? O...k? That was a good thing, right? But....was it really what he should do? I mean, hell, he hasn't even unlocked his Shikai yet, as of now! Oh....that....was something that completely slipped his mind. He kinda forgot about that when Kuro threw the pancake in his mouth. He watched as Kuro pulled out a document and a pair of scissors. But these scissors seemed.... odd. This had "ni", in kanji. The Japanese word for "two". What did these do? he had no idea. He listened as he explained that if he signed this, he would be obligated to kill anyone if he needed to, and that they were the first and last lines of the Gotei. Henrex nodded as he explained, but when he stopped he knew that he had to tell Kuro this.

"U-Um....Kuro....I just remembered to tell you this....I...don't have my Shikai..."

Henrex felt like an idiot. How could he have let that slip his mind!? He knew he had a good reason behind forgetting, but still, he had a decently good memory, and he forgot. He felt like such a dunce. He did a mental face palm. He remembered the reason why he was probably going to be just a member. He hadn't unlocked his Shikai. He knew his Zanpakutō's name, but he had refused to let him tap into his power. Knowing the name of your Zanpakutō wasn't everything. He groaned and put his face in his hands, still slightly humiliated and embarrassed from his forgetfulness. He rubbed the back of his neck, removing his face from his hands, waiting for what Kuro would say....
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:26 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Stealth Corps

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro just sort of… stared at the man. "You do not have your… Shikai." Kuro said with an absolutely deadpan gaze on his face, as if this was easily the most natural thing in the world. "And you came here… to be the… Vice-captain." His words continued, his eyes looking dead into the other man's.

"… Ok." Kuro said picking the two pieces of paper back up as he turned to face the door. "Now you get to feel the pain of survival, after all… What a pain…" Kuro explained, his head tilting from one side to the other, looking at the door as he opened it. Kuro turned back to the man, before his eyes slowly narrowed. "You better be ready… Because what you'll be doing… is nothing short of the risk of death." Kuro explained as he picked up his right hand…

"Or you'll die." With that phrase, Kuro finally let it release. The killing intent that he always held in, which could scare small animals and cause the hair to rise on the back of people's necks for miles around was released. That sheer amount of presence moved with Kuro as he turned back around again, and it was clear that Henrex was to follow...

The Light Displays Shadow's True Form.

- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:31 pm
Henrex watched as Kuro....simply stated the obvious. "He's mad." He thought. he could tell just by the silence. He didn't know what Kuro was like when he's mad, and he sure as hell didn't want to find out, nor did he want to know what happened to people who disobeyed. He slowly followed him, his heart racing, and he could hear his heartbeat in his ears. He wasn't ready....he was goddamn terrified! He was nervous on what he was going to do, so he just....followed orders. He followed him outside, a hand on his sword at all times, praying to every single Chinese and Japanese god he knew. Nu Wa, Ne Zha, He Bo, Ao Kuang, he prayed to them all. He figured Kuro was twice as deadly, and scary when he was mad. This...wasn't good....he was planning something, and it wasn't going to be pleasant.....

"Gods and demigods.....help me...."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:37 am

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum