Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
May I Have a Moment? Left_bar_bleue87500/999999May I Have a Moment? Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

May I Have a Moment? Empty May I Have a Moment?

Wed May 11, 2016 4:15 pm
@Sijel

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST - Song: Traverse Town - Word Count: 495

Such a beautiful day, mainly due to how content and happy everyone seemed. People bustled about, talk filled the streets, and there was productivity in one of Belle's favorite towns. If she could live here, she would happily spend all of her time traversing about, gawking at the beautiful arcane structures and even traversing the streets that almost seemed to pop right out of a steam punk story. The girl was content, but soon enough, her eyes were forced to wander away from the open window and back to the inside of a bar she had found herself in. It wasn't anything all too special, just a normal building that people went to relax and drink, nothing rowdy. Hell, there was even a singer in the back to add a nice atmosphere to the location.

I should choose the places more often, I love it here.

It wasn't very often that she got to meet someone in Neoveta's place, hell, at all. With the war and stress going on for the main force of the Shadowfall, it was only expected that she couldn't meet every demon that wanted to say hi, so that's where Belle stepped in. Maybe a Grand Duchess shouldn't be doing this, but Belle didn't care. The demon loved the chance to go out, explore, socialize, and simply enjoy herself. The company of Neoveta was something she loved, but even she couldn't leech off of her closest 'friend' like that. The both of them needed to still travel the lands, see new sights, meet new people, and maybe even find something amazing on the way. Now that it came to mind, Neoveta hadn't really been alive for that long, so maybe the demon should go out on more trips, just for fun.

That'd be a whole new goal for another time. Now was the time to wait for her guest. Someone wanted to meet Neoveta, but had no real standing or trust behind them. Letting just anyone meet such a powerful figure would take too much time away from more vital things, so the meeting was set up with Belle instead, just to have the two talk and maybe find out if a meeting between Neo and this male was worth the time spent. The letter was sent out a few days ago, to meet at this time at this place. Back of the Churning Urn Bar, away from most of the socializes and hunters looking for a fun night out.

The tips of her white boots already began to tap against the ground idly, matching the beat of some song in the background. At this point, her excitement was dying down and she seemed rather bored, head propped up against the palm of her hand as she stared towards the door.

"I know I came here to have fun and treat this more like some casual event, but he should at least show up a -little- early... Or maybe I shouldn't have came so soon."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

May I Have a Moment? MNjstuP
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

May I Have a Moment? Empty Re: May I Have a Moment?

Wed May 11, 2016 5:42 pm
The one place he had never been. The one place he never thought he'd be at, but was someway shape or form born to it. He stood in what was known as the demon capital. He'd never known for there to be a capital in hell, but this wouldn't be the weirdest thing he'd seen in his lifetime. He walked the streets as he struggled to find his way around the unfamiliar place. It didn't seem as twisted as religious books tried to make it out to be, but then again, who would fear going there with every ounce of their being, if they said that the realm of hell wasn't much different than that of the realm of the living.

His snow white hair blew in the wind behind him as he walked to the door of his meeting place. He had no idea where this place was and the note gave no form of directions but he found it none the less. His eyes glowed an ominous yellow as he walked into the bar. He stepped in and everything seemed to move in slow motion. He observed everyone in order to see whom he was going to meet today. The only person that seemed to stand out in a very odd way was a woman. She was actually extremely attractive, but the fact that she sat there alone made her stand out. Sijel would slowly begin to walk in her direction as he further analyzed her.

She seemed happy in her current situation for a moment, but then like a switch she seemed bored. Her purple hair hung lazily behind her as she put her face into her palm as if she was waiting impatiently. Sijel made it to the table she sat at and stood at the chair across from her. "Hello my name is sijel, I'm looking for someone I was supposed to meet here and I was wondering if that someone happened to be you?" He casually asked with an embarrassed laugh shortly afterwards. He continued to give a light smile and looked at the woman. "Wow she looks really young." He thought to himself.
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
May I Have a Moment? Left_bar_bleue87500/999999May I Have a Moment? Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2016 1:27 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST - Song: Traverse Town - Word Count: 592

Ah, he's here!

Violet eyes found themselves turning to the sight of the expected guest. Hmn... everything seemed to check out, he matched the exact description that she was given, so it was perfectly fine to wave him over, the girl's back straightening as she sat up and gave a quick, short wave to catch his attention. He seemed to know what he was doing and where he was going, so she shouldn't need to call out to him or anything. A few opinions formed in her head, the first being that she was -glad- it wasn't some seemingly overly aggressive demon or someone with something far up their butt. They actually seemed a bit normal, which would be a pleasant change of pace. Soft lips slowly curled upwards into a smile as the male found himself slipping into a seat across from her.

Quick and to the point. Fair enough, she supposed. It was a bit hard to hear in a place such as this, but it was much better than somewhere private. There was more chances of people growing suspicious and possibly nosey if this was in a secluded place in the park or alley. A nice, noisy bar gave them the cover of simply being two people out for a drink, an image the girl was fine with herself. Her body leaned forwards just slightly, elbows resting upon the table as her head rested upon the backs of her hands, eyes staring straight into Sijel's own. Her intent was obvious, this was more of a casual meeting rather than by the books. Playful date for a playful demon~.

"Yup, I'm your girl~! Nice to meet ya' Sijel, I'm Belle. Now, I hope you understand why she couldn't just come on out, but I'd be happy to take her place, give a nice little conversation, and see if you've got enough spunk that she could take a few hours out of her day to meet you. Even I don't get that much time with her."

Eyes seemed to take just a bit more time scanning his own body. He returned a nice smile, even gave a little laugh, and seemed to be fairly relaxed himself. Good, it was always a pleasant thing to know how to chill out.

"I'm gonna be entirely honest, I'm treating this more like a date than a meeting. Take it as you will, but I'm a bit fed up with serious stuff after that whole moon thing. Order anything you'd like from the menu too, it's on me! So, first up is a few nice little questions. Nothing big, just what you can do, what's your job, if you have any family. Normal stuff, and then it'll be my turn to answer anything you want. I'll answer anything from where I grew up to questions about Neoveta."

She seemed fairly calm with her answers, and totally fine with having a conversation like this out in the open. Her posture even seemed to show that she was interested in the man already, leaning forwards and giving him all of her attention. For Sijel, he could tell one thing. Belle was heavily surpressing her own presnce, most likely to keep from people figuring out who she was and trying to butt in to the conversation. It was meant ot be just the two of them, and she'd prefer it that way.

Let's see what juicy stuff we can get out of him... maybe we could get a nice little conversation with it too~! Been forever since I've gotten to just relax like this.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Fri May 13, 2016 8:00 pm
Sijel smiled and nodded as he understood why some one like her wouldn't be able to just up and meet someone who seemed so insignificant as Sijel. He looked at the girl as she continued to speak. "Date?" He thought to himself as he gave a chuckle before responding to her questions. "Well...what I can do is easier to do than to explain." Sijel said calmly as he raised his left hand shoulder height. It stood on it's own for a moment, but instantaneously a butterfly appeared from a medium sized flare of light. It was big enough to cup in both hands and still have a little of it's wing spilling out of the edges of both hands. It was a beautiful deep blue with black swirls that connected from the center of the wings to the black lined edges.

"This is one of the more basic things I can do." Sijel continued as he looked at the butterfly with a soft caring smile. "It's as beautiful as it is destructive." He said as the butterfly flew away. "I can't show you that part though because then it'd start something that we are mutually not wanting to deal with right now." He finished as he placed one hand over the other atop the table. I can also release a black pollen that has a very unique ability in it of itself. The rest of what I can do is a secret though." He finished. "As far as my job.....it's to finish school and graduate with my friends. I do have friends though recently I've been trying my hardest to distance myself from them.....to no avail however. They truly are people I can count on no matter I want them to or I don't."

After that he looked at the menu and realized he had no idea what he was looking at on this menu. He was about to ask about the menu when something slipped through his mind. This womans level of energy was considerably low compared to Neoveta. This made him slightly curious as to her secrets. " What about you? Also....what's on this menu and also...how come your power is so low. I would think that someone who is so close to the woman of question would be a lot stronger than what i'm sensing ever so slightly." He said as he made eye contact with the woman. He raised one eyebrow and gave a sly smirk as if he was throwing a playful jab at this woman. He was actually somewhat enjoying himself here. It seemed to be going a lot better than he expected.
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2016 6:49 pm
Sorry for the major delay, state tests took away most of my time. I shall be responding soon.

YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2016 10:17 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST - Song: Traverse Town - Word Count: N/A

The demon seemed to be utterly amazed with what was done, well, not exactly. She certainly acted it, and it was certainly a beautiful sight, for energy and power to be crafted into such a delicate form and intricate designs all along it, beautiful colors making themselves known in just an instant. Belle's own powers didn't have much room for beauty, so seeing someone craft what should be a destructive force into an alluring sight always did make her feel a bit in awe, and definitely showed that if nothing else, the creator of the power showed skill in their work. Eyes focused on the small creature as it soon began to flew away, her senses still opened enough to hear Sijel speak.

Pretty obvious why it can't be done here, though I'd absolutely love to see what can be done... Perhaps a meeting somewhere else would be good.

As Sijel seemed to get a bit more comfortable, Belle got even more cozy herself. Legs underneath the table stretched outwards, white boots clicking against the ground as her arms placed themselves on the table, left to be straight as her head rested gently upon them, violet eyes still staring upwards at Sijel to show that he had her full attention at this point in time. Thoughts began to formulate in her head from what she was just told. A pollen and a butterfly, nature themed! Perhaps the rest of his powers would include control plant life, or maybe even creating a spider's web to trap foes. It was all up in the air, but Belle's interest was piqued enough to assue Sijel that she wouldn't get bored during this 'date'.

The friend situation brought a truly warm smile upon Belle's lips. Despite being a demon, despite being tied into a group known for war and bloodshed... she valued friendship and love above all else. People being happy, joining together, making friendships, working together. A demon of Lust rarely sought out any actual pain, only pleasure from those around them, and why not bring joy into it so it's a better time? The thought of having so many friends that one could rely on... it made her even just a bit envious considering the current situation. The warm smile was soon taken away with Sijel changing the subject unto multiple things to answer at once. Her lips returned to a rather neutral position as she began to speak.

"Well, for the first thing, I don't really have a family. Once I went to Shadowfall, they sort of stopped messing with me, so I just assume that they went off to have a better life now that they're free again. For my job, that's obvious." A teasing wink given to him with that remark. "For my powers... Hmmmn... I can't give -too- much info out, but I can tell you that I'm very good with my demon magic, to the point of where I can use most of the elements reliably in combat. Asides from that, I just got little things that shouldn't matter too much." The mischievous grin upon her lips definitely said otherwise about the whole 'shouldn't matter too much' excuse. Despite the withdrawn info, she seemed to have her smile return.

"For the reason my power's so low, do you really want to draw even more attention and have someone pick up on the fact that I'm one of the closer people to Neoveta? Sure, the other dukes and stuff can get close, but they're more in it for the job, not the people. Aaand for the menu, I think they got burgers and stuff, maybe some beer too. Just normal stuff that you'd find at most places that aren't some special Italian of 'Iramasha Cuisine'." Actually, the thought of fatty foods such as burgers and fries made her stomach grumble, slick tongue flicking over her lips for a moment, as eyes soon turned away from Sijel and to the other tables, trying to find a waiter to wave down to order their meal.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Sun May 29, 2016 11:14 pm
Demon Magic Sijel thought to himself as he listened to the girl in front of him. Her Answers to the questions were pretty reasonable once one thought of her current situation and the fact that she didn't want to draw anyone's attention about her allegiance with shadow fall made him curios. Does shadow fall even have no place in the demon realm where they can be attacked. This made sijel very curious and because of this building curiosity he decided to ask about her comment. "Is Neoveta not liked in these parks?" Sijel questioned as he looked around.

Though he didn't show it some of the people around were really attractive and he repeatedly had to remind himself not to stare. After a few moments of Eye raping the unknown victims sijel finally picked up his menu to look and see what he planned on ordering.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum