Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil You Know [Private] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Devil You Know [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Devil You Know [Private] Empty The Devil You Know [Private]

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Artist: Last Dinosaurs - Song: Apollo - Word Count: 838

Sasha Zinoviya was supposed to be a being that was known as ruthless. She had one purpose that she typically fulfilled, and that had been a fact for the entirety of her hundreds of years of life. She was made to be the honeypot. That had been who she was. Ever since her human existence, she had lived as a paradigm of that trope. Yes, it seemed that her destiny was to ensnare those whose brains were more prominently placed downstairs as opposed to upstairs.

And for the longest while, that was fine. For Sasha's entire life, she had never once voiced complaint with this being the way that she was made to live, even in the afterlife. She enjoyed her job. She genuinely got a large amount of pleasure, no pun intended, from accomplishing her goals and gathering more souls for Shadow Fall.. and for herself. In the entirety of her time here, there had never been a single person whom had made her think twice about choosing this path.

However, recently, Sasha's world has been rocked by what was practically a hurricane in the most simple of terms. Two individual beings had come into her life and made Hell seem.. different. But for very different reasons. The first was a man by the name of Kamui. His silver tongue and sorcerer's ways had shown that he was a cunning and ruthless opponent. He had Sasha in a deal that Sasha was not soon going to be able to escape on her own. That was frustrating, not taking into account his smug attitude on top of that. The second.. was a much more pleasant surprise. Shi Akueki. The arrancar whom had sought out a deal, and ended up taking Sasha's attentions moreso than a great deal of others had been able to. She had been far and away the most interesting target that Sasha had acquired in a very long time. She spoke of things such as love that made Sasha mourn for something that she knew she wasn't able to receive. Both of these people stirred her in a way that confused the Rakshasa. She was feeling a need for something that she knew was impractical. Something she knew she could not have.

Sasha found herself, for the first time in her life, wandering the realm of the Demons, her own people, as opposed to wandering the realm of the humans. She wandered far enough to end up in Flow City, and found herself staring idly at the ground as her feet carried her from street to street without pause or any seeming goal in mind. The woman's hands were tucked neatly behind her back, her gaze locked on her shoes while she moved in this manner. She felt so off-balance. Recent events had made it fairly obvious that Sasha had lost track of who she was a little bit. It seemed as if the lust demon was having a hard time remembering what it felt like to truly enjoy just doing her job for the hell of it. The last two contracts were full of complications.. the last two targets, full of complication. Was it too much to ask for something that was just.. fun again?

It was this line of thinking that brought Sasha to this part of the demon realm. Maybe she would find someone down and out enough to make for easy prey, or maybe she'd get to settle these feelings by killing someone outright. Who knew. Regardless, something had to change. Sasha sighed, her eyelids fluttering as she looked up at the skyline. She could not continue dealing with these feelings of mediocrity and instability.

It was time to find a way to find her purpose again.. and what better kinds of people to rediscover one's sin with.. than demons?

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil You Know [Private] Left_bar_bleue87500/999999The Devil You Know [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

The Devil You Know [Private] Empty Re: The Devil You Know [Private]

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:32 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Homestuck OST - Song: Moonsweater - Word Count: 516

Gosh, I -love- this place so much. So beautiful, and so many people~!

Flow City was an absolutely beautiful place that definitely appealed to Belle's taste of aesthetic. Too bad that not many other locations could replicate this style, not the human realm, not other cities within the demon realm, or anywhere else. This one place was a special city, and her own getaway. A big battle? Just stay in town for a bit! Falling out with some friends? Go out for a wonderful night at some bar. Get a little lonely and need to cheer up? A good ol' stroll through the streets should do wonders! Each step led to a pleasant click of Belle's heels hitting the pavement as purple, almost starry eyes glanced about to spot anything of interest.

Sometimes, Belle even preferred her shifter form to when going out for a bit of fun. Long, flowing violet hair with a cute outfit that definitely alludes to magical girls and the like. Hell, she rarely got to even wear skirts in her line of work, so she felt it justified to be and act cute for today. It definitely helped in getting her attention, as Belle was a bit of an attention whore herself. What else could one expect out of a demon of lust? With a look like this, maybe it'll be easier to find someone perhaps just as cute or even more stunning for a fun night... or just a new friend to gossip and talk with. Life felt almost fulfilled for Belle, so she wasn't exactly thirsting for as much as she could. She had Neo, Shadowfall was doing great, so the demon was content and not hungry for more.

Each step eventually brought her closer and closer to a bit of a more colorful individual. Streaks of blues, whites, pinks, and blacks led to starry eyes falling on someone who didn't -look- happy. Sure, not everyone needs to be smiling, but they should at least look comfortable with being in such a fantastic city, though this girl wasn't. Soft lips found themselves pursed as the demon made her way over to the seemingly distraught woman. She wasn't trying to look intimidating or awkward, just a bit concerned. Belle approached slowly from behind and gently tapped upon Sasha's shoulder, a soft, sweet touch that could almost be mistake for one's clothes rubbing against their own flesh. If the girl would turn to face her, she'd be greeted by a bright smile and a Belle with her arms held behind her, chest brought forwards just a little bit to try and seem as friendly as possible.

"Hiya! I noticed you seemed to be a bit lost, so I was wondering if you needed someone to walk with you or point you somewhere? I'm also fine with keeping ya' company too, in case you'd rather have that~."

Despite there being a question, Belle already seemed to have made the answer by taking her place right besides Sasha, cheery attitude hopefully enough to brighten her mood up.

"Oh, I'm Belle, by the way~! It's delightful to meet you!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Devil You Know [Private] MNjstuP
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil You Know [Private] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Devil You Know [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Artist: Anamanaguchi - Song: Pop It - Word Count: 438

Sasha wasn't able to stay lost in thought for too terribly long, it seemed. Despite her best efforts to not catch anyone's attention, it seems someone had found her. Someone who, immediately, Sasha knew could not be all that she seemed. No one just.. walked up to Sasha like that. Not usually, anyway. Sasha was one who usually did the chasing. The demon raised an eyebrow as she felt the finger tap on her shoulder, turning to face the person whom had asked for her attention. The girl was, to put it bluntly, stunning. Her outfit was brilliant and well made and it complimented her friendly stance and large, bright eyes in a way that might as well have been criminal for how it made Sasha's previously more grim expression turn into a soft smile without seemingly any effort at all.

Sasha shook her head before waving a hand dismissively, responding to the girl almost as quickly as she had spoken. ”Oh, I know this city rather well. A Hell Guardian has to know the demon world like the back of their hand, so to speak.” Sasha chuckled absentmindedly, her thick russian accent hanging on every word ”However, that being said, I've been a smidge on the melancholy side recently and I would love to have some company. Especially the company of a gorgeous creature such as yourself.”

As the girl introduced herself, she moved to stand at Sasha's side, seeming to make up her mind before the demon could even answer the girl's question. The rakshasa couldn't help but chuckle. Despite her generally lost-feeling mood, this chipper little thing had danced into her line of sight and managed to boost her mood considerably. Sasha was already feeling as if today might be tolerable after all. Who knows, maybe if she managed to enjoy herself a little.. she could start forgetting the cloud of more painful and needy desires that she had been feeling lately as opposed to her normally more detached and cold method of handling “clients”.

In this same vein of thought, Sasha figured it had to be harmless to allow herself to let loose a little bit today. After all, she had just made a new friend, hadn't she? Today's fortunes were already turning around for the better.

Sasha smiled again, more genuinely this time as she nodded in acknowledgement of the girl's greeting. ”I'm Sasha. Sasha Zinoviya. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! So, if you know the area so well.. show me what there is to do around here for two lovely ladies such as ourselves on a day like this one.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil You Know [Private] Left_bar_bleue87500/999999The Devil You Know [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:12 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Homestuck OST - Song: Moonsweater - Word Count: 455

A Hell Guardian? Never really met one, but they sure -do- seem rather cute~.

It was comforting to see Sasha smile back, no one's beautiful smile should ever be replaced with a frown. It was one of the main reasons she even worked so hard in the Shadowfall, to protect demons and to make sure that they can enjoy their lives with smiles. Sure, the issue of other races frowning and getting into wars was always a thing, but hopefully everything would pan out for the best. Just seeing one person smile because of her interest in them was certainly enough to make Belle want to know as much about this person as possible. The demon looked very attentive, and even seemed rather happy with hearing Sasha speak, most likely due to how adorable the accent sounded to her.

The signs of a friendship were already brewing, with compliments being given out, though the question of what brought Sasha down did pop up into Belle's mind. Bah, now's not a good time to worry about that or ask, smiles first, questions later. Well, step one was already done with the bright grin already visible, though Belle's faltered for just a slight moment, turning into a bit of a curious look, pursed lips and eyes widened a bit. She's heard of that name before, Sasha Zinoviya... From where she can't remember, or for what either, but it probably had something to do with the Guardian status. The curious look seemed to remain on her face as she slowly stood tall, tip of her boot tapping on the ground as a single finger rested upon her chin, eyes glancing upwards to the right as she thought.

"Hmmmn... Well there's lots of stuff, we can go out to eat, I'll pay since I'm the one who offered~. There's pubs and bars around that aren't too bad, a few parks to walk in, maybe a few stores to shop in or just browse, some of the jewelry I've seen is absolutely stunning. Really, there's -everything- for these two dashing dames to do! The question is what first, and how much we should do."

The bright, gentle, optimistic smile from before returned as she glanced right back towards Sasha, looking at the girl in the eyes before gently reaching outwards, aiming to gently grasp unto one of her hands with her own soft touch. If she could, Belle would already spin on her heel to turn around and start walking forwards, trying to gently tug the Guardian along with almost a hop in her step.

"Maybe we'll spot something walking along, but we should totally grab a bite to eat. Besides, the best way to learn about someone is to have a meal with them~!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:20 pm
Pockeh wrote:

Artist: Anamanaguchi - Song: Pop It - Word Count: 327

If Belle's goal here was to make Sasha smile, she was certainly doing a bang-up job of it. The optimistic exterior was one thing, but the friendly demeanor, the compliments, and the offer of food had Sasha grinning like a Cheshire and theoretically eating out of the palm of the girl's hand. It had her slightly wary, though. Despite Sasha's want to believe that this girl was genuinely just being nice because of it being its own reward, recent experiences had shown the Rakshasa that not everyone was all that they appeared to be.. and two people in particular as of recent had shown Sasha that some people were extremely different than they first might appear. Because of this, Sasha was hesitant to trust the girl, if only immediately.

However, that paranoia was still not nearly enough justification to turn down free food. And, for that reason, as the young-looking girl began to walk and bob along, tugging at Sasha's hand like they were running off to get ice-cream, Sasha complied. The demon followed behind closely, never letting go of Belle's hand for the duration for two reasons. The first was that it was actually kind of nice having contact with another human that was 'normal', 'traditional', kind of touching for a change in that 'weird-but-good' sort of way. The second, was that Belle's grip strength was a lot more than one might believe it to be, and the girl had a solid grasp on Sasha.

As the girl finished speaking, Sasha couldn't help but laugh a little. ”Well, I disagree. Traditionally, the way I've learned fastest about anyone is through their brain, not their stomach, but I have kind of a reputation for that.” With a statement that was equal parts coy and vague, Sasha fell into line behind Belle, wondering what in the blue fuck she got herself into by following this girl along.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:46 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Homestuck OST - Song: Phantasmagoric Waltz - Word Count: 695

Such a vague reply, but one that didn't dissuade Belle from remaining not only joyful, but optimistic for their meeting!

She had gotten the once apathetic looking girl to laugh and grin, already showing a major improvement. From here, it was just seeing what they could spend their time doing, which lovely food joint would get the honor of not only having a Hell Guardian visit it, but one of the demon princess' closest friends? There were simply places like burgers and hotd ogs, all the way up to steaks and lobsters, and quite frankly? Belle would love to make this little outing, this 'date' a bit more memorable. Sasha seemed like the type of girl that she'd love to meet again, to learn more about, to possibly get into a few adventures with! Gosh, it's been far too long since she's been able to do anything truly breath-taking asides from paperwork.

With another gentle squeeze upon Sasha's hand, the two of them were led along to a rather normal looking restaurant. It didn't sport things of amazing value, nor have a waiting list of a year and a half. Rather, it was just a normal place that shouldn't raise too much suspicion. Nice food, nice atmosphere, and enough room that they could be led to a table in just moments, and if Sasha allowed herself to be led along to a table, that would be just what happened. The two seated in a booth by one of the windows looking out to the streets, letting them view all the different sorts of demons wandering about, and even get a glimpse at the wonderfully built structures. God, Belle loved this city far too much for her own good.

If there were no issues at all, the two would be seated in a rather wooden-esque building, walls littered with odd little contraptions that clicked and rotated to reveal different pieces of artworks. Ranging from beautiful fields to portraits of some possibly forgotten, rather extravagant figure that may have had an odd fashion sense compared to now, but certainly did give off an important aura. Okay, so maybe this place wasn't -that- normal, but it was a location Belle frequented enough that she just seemed to have a way to slip on in, and with how often she's done dates like this that were just a pick-up, it made sense on how quickly things passed by.

But now the two were left on padded seats, the table made of a smooth material that looked like wood, but didn't feel like it at all. A little cog on the edge of the table ticked every few moments, turning to reveal a new condiment, from ketchup to mustard to salts and peppers, essentially anything one would expect. Belle was already positioned in a curious yet comfortable way. Legs crossed over one another underneath the table, skirt hiked up just slightly due to the pose as she leaned forwards. Deep, violet, almost starry eyes stared right into Sasha's own as both hands were brought underneath her chin, palms of her hands used to hold herself up as delicate digits simply rested upon her cheeks.

"Do you like the place? I come here often whenever I meet someone new. It's got a lot of cool little things, and if you explore a bit, you can even find some really neat backrooms open to the public... if they find it, of course~! Sorry if it seems like you were just dragged along, I sort of get carried away and too excited when I have such a wondrous guest with me! So, what type of food do you like the most? They have a bit of everything here, but specialize in seafood~."

And with that, a waitress of a fairly petite frame placed menus in front of the both of them, followed with glasses of water. The waitress was, well, fairly cute. Big rounded glasses amplifying her deep green eyes that were almost covered by the strands of jet black hair that wasn't caught up in her ponytail. If nothing was requested of that moment, she'd simply bow her head and quickly run off to attend to another table.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum