Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia]

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

It wasn't a surprise that Sofia wasn't going to recognize him at first. He had changed immensely over the past year, and it definitely showed. His hair was longer, his eyes had changed, and the scars that once covered his body were not gone. Not to mention his immense growth in the world -- getting stronger, becoming a Captain, as well as making new friends -- something that also showed. So, a small smile came to the lips of the Raven as he nodded at Sofia's realization.

Spreading his arms out to show more of himself -- not in a prideful way, more of just a confirming way -- he closed his eyes. "Yes, Sofia, it's me. I've changed a lot."

Watching her circle him -- seeing the practical hypnotic gaze that remained pinned on his body, scanning him over and over as she seemed to marvel at his change.

"A little bit of magic." He said, not exactly being figurative in this sense.

It had been due to the usage of his demon magic, as well as a small bit of Body Manipulation to allow himself to have semi-decent skin once more. It was well past time to grow up, and stop living in the past. He saw her smile in what appeared to be a sense of satisfaction, and Henrex just nodded once in response. He did have potential back then, and he had capitalized on it, and become who he was, here and now.

Now, watching her disrobe her hood and throw it onto a nearby surface to hang, an eyebrow rose at the attire that she was wearing. Consisting almost entirely of white, with small black bits here and there, Henrex had to blink several times to keep his attention off the stockings and straps. As she leaned forward and Henrex's head turned to look at her, and he saw them. Her eyes had changed. Once brown, now red as blood. He could sense the seal that she had been branded with -- as it was something that Henrex could easily identify due to his relationship with numerous Seal of Eris users -- and Henrex was easy to assume that this was one of the byproducts of having it.

Wrapping her arms around him, with them resting on his stomach and clasping at the small of his back, Henrex found himself looking down at her, chuckling softly.

"I feel different, huh?" He said, before reaching out with a hand and softly grabbing her chin, his mismatched eyes burning a mischevious stare into her own."As for the hug or kiss...I wouldn't mind a little bit of both."

'Don Juan, huh?' He thought, a little bit confused about the brief nickname.

"Well, whoever this 'Don Juan' is, I probably wouldn't go that far."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia]

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:04 pm

The Dark Quincy

Sofia Montero

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

There was no doubt Henrex had changed. He was still the same boy she knew, though his mentality, his personality, and even his outlook appeared to have taken a undergone a sudden and drastic paradigm shift. While he was a nice and gentle soul back when she first met him, or so she thought, he unfortunately lacked the will, the courage, and quite simply just the balls to stand up to a life that would kick you in the teeth if you let it. In a way, it was a breath of fresh air to notice he had taken the necessary steps to ensure he obtained the very best life he could with the skills and assets at his disposal. She figured it had nothing to do with magic but rather a pivotal change in his life. Whether out of his own accord or through help, he had managed to move past the life he led, and make his way into the life he deserved.

Don’t become too complacent now, there’s still a lot of room for improvement.”

Of course, the words were spoken without malice or to bring him down but rather to forewarn him. He was likely aware of it by now, but even at their current level of power, there were still countless amounts of knowledge and skills they could improve on. The same was as true for Henrex as it was for her however. After all, though she loved music and art, a foundation to the core of her existence, she was still primarily concerned with the art of battle and war, and being the strongest Quincy that ever lived. It didn’t matter how long it could take her or the means through which she attained it, or even who she had to step on along the way to make it. She wasn’t evil. The Eris Seal hadn’t made her evil. It simply opened her eyes.

She had noticed his gaze upon her garments and the curves of her body, but she did not mind it. Hell, she welcomed. His hand underneath her chin did however catch her off guard, raising her head some to lock her eyes with his. His next set of words would actually make her freeze momentarily. She wasn’t shocked in the same manner than she would’ve been a year before though. She wasn’t shy or nervous about the matter. She was simply surprised. Rather than responding with her own elaborate ruse, Sofia simply moved closer, showing as if she was about to kiss him but inched past it, hugging him as intended. As the momentary hug came to an end, a soft and sultry voice would whisper in his ear about his earlier comment, right before suckling on his earlobe for just a brief moment.

”Are you sure?”

Should the focus of the conversation shift to something different, Sofia would simply step back with a smile. Otherwise, it would be an interesting and complicated scene to see unfold. Moments after, taking into account the look of his clothes and just the strength he had, she had to wonder. Was he now a Captain of the Gotei? Did that mean she was as strong as a Captain? Average? There was simply no telling. She was however very tempted to ask him to showcase his skills in a friendly sparring against her. Perhaps she could make it interesting and the two of them could put something down as incentive for the winner. Of course, all in the sake of fun.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 ORabiFS
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:07 pm

COVERT OPERATIONS SQUAD CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The note about room for improvement were words that always lived by him, ever since his youth. There was always room for improvement. The samurai and ninja must never stop learning and improving. It didn't matter if they were a master in every art -- there would still be something that they could work on, or learn from someone else. So, a soft nod would come from him as she said this -- as the male had a large level of understanding within that, being able to draw from it and have a much more fresh sense of awareness of the fact.

A small smile spread across his cheeks as Henrex registered the shock on her face, chuckling softly as she seemed shocked at his forwardness with her request from before. But, she soon got a form of payback as she leaned in closer to him, lightly biting and tugging on his ear, causing the hybrid to exhale hotly as this occurred, clearly enjoying and becoming riled up slightly from just that one action. So, as a result of this, Henrex's teeth sharpened, and a small, teasing bite to her neck would be issued.

It would last barely a second as he left two small spots on her neck from his teeth. As she asked him if he was sure, Henrex smiled again -- his eyes closing as well -- before repeating her own actions back at her. His teeth lightly bit into her earlobe, his tongue briefly poking her ear before giving a mildly rough tug on her ear.

"Yes." He replied, an arm snaking his haori around the woman, briefly masking her vision.

He quickly moved forward, pecking Sofia on the lips for a moment, before allowing her vision to return as his haori soon was wrapped around his body once again.

"There you go." He whispered, his eyes narrowed in a playful gaze.

Exhaling softly, Henrex saw Sofia looking and examining his clothes -- another change in him throughout the past year -- leading Henrex to step back and turn around, revealing the number of five, and the name of the Stealth Force written in kanji on the back of the white garment. Soon after this, he turned back around, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully.

"It's a Captain's haori." He said. "I became the co-Captain of the Stealth Force."

While this was only one of the many things that had happened, this is what he would attempt to start with as ways of forming a way to follow up on her gaze being pinned to his clothing and examining it. Hopefully, this would be a good place to start.

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

The Dark Quincy

Sofia Montero

”Oh? I sure hope that’s not permanent mister.”

First it was the bite to her neck, gentle as it was, and the payback as he did to her earlobe what she had done to his. The boy had indeed changed in more ways than she could measure And though she still thought of him as a boy, it was hardly fair to continue calling him like that; he was a man now. Still, with a large grin, she accepted the kiss, pulling his lower lip for a split second before moving back with a step. Sure she enjoyed the sensual, something she had acquired from Arianda. However, the lustful freedom of the flesh took a third or fourth seat to much more important things in her life. And as it turned out, Henrex had the nail on the head with utmost precision with what he spoke about next.

”Captain eh? So you can fight.”

The expression she displayed was difficult to explain in words but very obvious to get the gist of. She was extremely excited. She looked as though she had just seen the trailer for her upcoming most favorite movie, or had her absolute favorite meal. Something like that. It had been so long since she had a real challenge. And while she wanted to have fun, she knew that to be able to test her newest set of skills, she needed to go up against someone at least somewhat stronger than her. Henrex was certainly strong. She couldn’t gage it, but she assumed him not to be stronger than the Goliath Shell of Deveta. Still, it would be the very best chance she had to have a little fun.

”Well, I distanced myself some from the Wandenreich. For now. Too many cowards and wimps running around. They need some backbone, but perhaps soon they’ll be ready for the real world, and for me. I also did tweak a lot of my techniques and created new ones. I may not be a Captain, but I’m not the same you met a year ago.”

Sofia didn’t wanna be too blatantly upfront about it, but she wanted to fight. She wanted to see how far she could push Henrex as she gave it her all, or rather how far would he be able to push her. She longed for the feeling of battle, to relieve the moments where she was backed up against the well, her weapons and her mind her only salvation in a life where every second counted. She needed it.

Pulling out what looked to be a small black ball, and a dark and metallic hilt, she showed them for a second before tucking them back to their rightful places. The Quincy had become extremely proficient with her Ginto to the point that no Quincy, dead or alive could compare with the mastership of her skill with it. The nearly lost art that was deemed useless and forgotten had been revived and brought back with vengeance. Sofia had also modified and created several other things, namely the dark seele schneiders she loved. And yet, there was so much more she wanted to do, so much more she wanted to make. Her inventive mind was a result of the vast amounts of creativity she possessed out of being a world class musician and artistic and combat prodigy. She just needed to test where she stood at the time being.

The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 ORabiFS
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:29 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

A small chuckle came from the throat of the Hybrid as Sofia warned him about his bite. Softly shaking his head, the male was quick to deny this. However, he was also quick to notice that Sofia was interested in the fact that he was a Captain and the fact that he could fight. That was definitely something that he wasn't exactly enthralled to do much a year ago -- something that he had come to terms with a long while back. Henrex gave a nod, before softly pulling the end of his cloak aside, revealing the handle of a sword.

"I can fight, most definitely." He said.

A soft smile came over his face as he said this as he rested his hand on the weapon, his head tilting as she spoke. He wasn't expecting her to have distanced herself from the Vandenreich. Sure, she hadn't been for it much in the first place, but he honestly thought of her to be the one that would improve and potentially even revamp the Vandenreich.

Thus, the male's eyes closed as he nodded in affirmation. "I see. Honestly, that's a bit of a surprise to me."

Henrex waved his hand, two chairs were created from nothing but green blocks of code, and he sat down, gesturing for Sofia to sit down before he interlaced his fingers and leaned back in his chair.

"I always thought of you as someone, if you didn't like how something was going, you would take it upon yourself to change it." He said, before smiling.

The male's arm lightly reached out to the air next to him as flashes of blue raced across his hand. "Neither am I."

Henrex could hear that her voice was challenging. She was definitely subtle about it, but there was a lot of things that Henrex had picked up on in the eight centuries that he had lived -- one of them definitely being able to pinpoint and isolate certain feelings and emotions in the way that people spoke, and in the words that they picked. Therefore, the male stood up shortly after, before his face broke out into one of realization.

"That reminds me!" He said.

The male instantly pulled out the Container, opening up the UI for it and scrolling through the vast listing of the various items that he had in there. Finding what he was looking for, the male tapped the item and watched as a katana materialized in front of the two, and Henrex took the precious weapon into his hands.

"I...uh...made this for you." He said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly as a light blush formed on his face. "I had a few programs put in place with my PhantomTech. Unfortunately, I can't get them to work without your energy unlocking it and turning it on. It's tied specifically and only to you."

The male then held the weapon out to the Quincy, expecting her to take it. If she did, then the male would begin to draw his own sword, allowing the blade to rest at his side.

"If you don't mind, I'd also like to test it out." He said."You look and sound like you're itching for a fight as well, so it's beneficial for both sides."

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:15 pm

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

The young man was pleasant to talk to; much more than the first time they crossed paths. That wasn’t to say she disliked his personality at the time or how he behaved however. He was simply much better now in every way. And to boot, he’d present not just a challenge to overcome but perhaps even an opponent she would actually need to struggle against to keep her footing. Despite the typical emotions a revelation like that should have created it, Sofia displayed nothing more than overwhelming excitement and a delirious anticipation that was hardly able to be contained.

”Don’t say it like that. I’m still me. Different maybe, but I’m still the same person with the same mindset, and the same goals.”

While it was true that the girl had purposely allowed some darkness to seep into her thoughts and into her heart, it had not tainted and it surely had not changed her convictions and her views towards the plea of the Quincy. She still believed her people to be among the most pivotal and powerful races of the universe. She believed just as Yhwach had once, that their destiny was to move forth and rule not simply as an equal but as a force of power and change. While she didn’t share the precise same values with the fallen Emperor of the Quincy in regards to his love for genocide and his treason against his people, she did believe in the cause and the notion that to achieve such ends, any means were justified.
”Hmm?”

His present caught her by surprise. She certainly wasn’t expecting it or anything at all. It was beautiful! The katana was long. Its sheath was a deep ebony color that almost glowed with glossy qualities. The tsuba seemed to be created of an extremely tough material that mimicked gold. And the handle seemed to be wrapped in matching black materials with the typical katana rhombic designs along its length. Admiring it, she pulled the blade just slightly out of its sheath to admire the construction. The blade seemed extremely sharp, almost as if begging to slice through something. The edge was clean and perfectly sharpened. The hue it projected was that of a silvery white that was simply difficult not to stare at. She had to admit she had always loved the look of katanas. And while her blades primarily consisted of her custom seele schneiders, she always knew that if she ever got a more conventional blade it would be one like that. For someone that valued art and combat above all else, a sword like that was perfect. It translated with perfection to her style of combat. The deadly but swift mobility that it allowed, and the overwhelming yet gracious flow of movements it required meshed well to create a violent art of beauty that was violent as it was beautiful.

”I love it… Thank you so much!”

No one had ever done something for her like that. She had gifts before, but none of that kind and none without secondary intents or repercussions. Seeing his blade drawn, she figured he was like her in that regards. He didn’t look like it but there was a chance that he lived for the thrill and joy of combat as she did. Perhaps not in the specific nature she enjoyed in regards to its artistic planning, but he certainly seemed to like combat nonetheless. In any case, with a deep breath, she allowed some of her energy to run through the length of her sheathed sword, and the result surprised her. Opening her eyes wide, it seemed as though she had seen something. Her energy had flipped a sort of switch within the blade and awaken something that relayed back to her. It showed her the information or abilities the blade possessed just for her. And more than that, there was a name she couldn’t shake. Gottesklinge. Wherever the name had come to her from, all she knew was it was a fitting name for such a blade.

”Let’s begin then.”

Saying so, Sofia would have disappeared from the spot where she stood, using her hirenkyaku to travel an extremely far distance in an incredibly short amount of time. She wasn’t trying to outspeed him or lose him however; quite the contrary. She wanted Henrex to follow her to some far away location where there was no one or nothing that could get in their way. She liked to believe that she did it out of concern for the safety of innocent humans, but perhaps that was just her guilt trying to distract her from the notion that she didn’t want anyone else seeing her techniques. It was hard to know which reason was true, specially with the Seal doing its work, but there was a high chance that it was a bit of both.

Soon she would have stopped. The location didn’t seem all that special. It was certainly not a place that many frequented as it was devoid of just about anything. The place was desolate and arid, almost like a desert minus the insatiable heat and the copious amounts of sand. It was simply a rocky or mountain area that was very dry and devoid of trees. In essence, they had countless of miles in every direction with nothing to disturb them, and likely hundreds of miles or more before reaching anyone that could potentially be put at risk. They were okay. With that, Sofia would unseath her Gottensklinge, placing the sheath secured at her side to her belt. As she did, a glow of white silvery light momentarily glowed around one of her wrists before a small letter A became inscribed right before her as it blew up to a gigantic size in a fraction of a second before caving down into nothingness. Once everything had occurred, the same letter would be branded on her midsection away from sight under her clothes. As for Henrex, the same letter should have been branded somewhere along the middle of his back. The letter was small, and the branding didn’t cause any pain or discomfort, and it didn’t create any real negative or unrelated effect for either of them. It was just there, as a useless marking that wouldn’t leave either of them until the battle was done.

”Let’s get one thing straight however. Yes, you are my friend and I like you but I’m not going to go easy on you. That’s how you know I care. And if you wanna show that you do too, don’t you dare go easy on me either.”

It was that simple. Sofia didn’t care if she lost or not. She was gonna do her best to win, for sure. But loss only meant that she had more chance to improve in the areas that she saw needed it. However, to find out that a friend was purposely short changing themselves and not putting their all into something as important and delicate as a battle would destroy all trust she ever had for them, and any real affection she may have held. In any case, as soon as she was done talking, from the first word she spoke, the letter L would be branded on her midsection as well. With that, Sofia would use her masterful speed to travel as fast as she could behind Henrex and attempt an angular slash that projected itself upwards, meaning that to block he’d have to somehow angle his blade towards his legs. Regardless, Sofia wouldn’t stay to find out. She wasn’t just a musician, and an artist and a lover of combat. She was the Quincy Prodigy. Her analyzes and calculations extended to just about everything she enjoyed, and every step in her attack and defense had already been laid out before she even made the first move. She was already a lot of steps ahead.

In any case, whether Henrex had chosen to try and block or parry, or dodge or something else entirely, Sofia would have used the same momentum of her swing to propel herself back and away at extremely fast speeds. What’s more, her masterful speed was helped by a strange but alluring musical tune that surrounded the area, adding a speed of Mach 1 to her already incredibly fast speeds. Wherever she stood, one of her hands would glow once more as it did moments earlier. To her side, and to the side of wherever Henrex’s main source of spiritual signal was coming from, two large Quincy pentacles would hover in the air. The technique was known as Heiling Torspiegel. One by each of them. The pentacles didn’t attack or do anything that would define them as dangerous or peculiar in any way other than the choice of the design.

”This is exciting, isn’t it?”

The joy and amusement was obvious in her eyes and her expression. She could no longer control the grinning and the smiling, and the race was on now to try and hold back the laughter. There wasn’t anything funny about the situation. She was just happy and overly excited. Angling her blade, she lied in wait to see what his next move would be. She had never faced off against a Captain so this would be a good basis for her. She had to wonder though. Was he among the strongest Captains of the Gotei or perhaps among the weakest, or was he about average? It didn’t matter to her, but the knowledge would’ve been great at least in the effort to understand and gauge her current status and her potential progress. Regardless, from the first word she spoke that time, the letter S would be branded on her midsection.

Spoiler:

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:17 pm

STEP FORTH INTO THE UNHOLY STORM

ENTER Henrex Astillon
貪婪的惡魔

DESCEND INTO THE RAVEN'S POST

Relief sunk into Henrex's nerves as her happiness and appreciation were vocalized. It was good to know that his creation was loved. Henrex's eyes closed halfway as a smile crept into life on his face. Thus, her thanks would not go unnoticed. The male bowed slightly, the blush from before forming on his face once more.

"You are most welcome, Sofia. I'm honestly really happy that you like it."

It was truly something that he enjoyed, to have someone appreciate his inventions. Therefore, it would be something that warmed Henrex's heart. Another thing that would bring his smile to full fruition would be that she was very much willing to oblige with his request to test out the weapon and see how she enjoyed what he had programmed for her. So, with a burst of speed, Henrex would be quick to follow her deeper into the foliage.

Leaping forward with flash step in order to increase and boost his speed, Henrex would easily be able to keep up with Sofia in her bursts of movement, making sure not to lose her in their location switch. Coming to a stop and looking around, it didn't take long for Henrex to be able to realize why they had moved so far away from the initial greenery of the forest -- in order to keep the amount of collateral damage to a minimal.

So, Henrex's hand would draw his sword again -- as he had sheathed it during the jump -- before allowing the weapon to float harmlessly in the air. Due to his ability to manipulate said air, it would be simple for him to create an air current that would grant his sword the ability to float. After that, his hands would quickly move and form a number of hand signs, before speaking the commands for Rin, Hyo, Kai, Retsu, and Zai. While they would not be in the aforementioned order, they would be key points for this fight.

The first that would be cast would be Hyo, which would cause his energy flow to surge much more finely. This would allow the other hand seals cast to be used with a much lesser cost, along with their effects rising to the surface much quicker. This would also affect the rest of his abilities that were energy-based. The second that would be cast would be Rin, allowing a tremendous boost to his physical and mental strength, allowing for his blows to become increasingly threatening.

The third and fourth signs would be used in conjunction with one another, Kai and Retsu. These would be the two things that would promote his awareness and perception to extreme levels, allowing him a "sixth sense" of sorts. This would be what caused Henrex to react near instantly after Sofia moved. His senses reached out and were able to detect the movement that she made as his hand shot towards his sword, impaling the weapon into the ground as he pushed himself upward and kicked outward in a circle -- as he now rested, balanced on the pommel of his sword.

Leaping into the air and unfurling his wings, Henrex's senses pinned Sofia's spiritual signature, before his wings unleashed a flurry of blades from his feathers as they were soon tinged with lightning and wind, drastically increasing their piercing and cutting power. However, Henrex would not be finished. There would be no hesitation in his actions as he snapped his fingers, causing his Zanpakuto to zip from the ground and into his hand, before pointing the kissaki -- the tip of the blade -- directly at Sofia.

A powerful lightning bolt shot from the tip of his blade, seeking out where Sofia was and striking the ground, spewing lightning everywhere as multiple electrical charges would form from this. Raising a hand from his side and snapping his fingers, these charges would swiftly detonate into bursts of electricity that would attempt to jolt Sofia's nervous system and cause her motor functions to become much more difficult from how out of sync her nervous system was with the rest of her body. Furthermore, Henrex would let out three words that he was sure Sofia would be happy to hear.

"Crash down, Raiu."

Clouds began to gather overhead, a storm forming as thunder roared from the lightning that now began to strike from the heavens. One of these bolts of lightning would shoot towards Henrex's sword, causing the blade to light up with blue and white as his Shikai was released. Zipping down in a burst of Mach 4 speeds, Henrex's sword would aim to cut and electrify whatever it touched. Thus, there would be a large assortment of charges that would form on the ground as lightning continued to scream from his blade.

As he lept back into the sky again, Henrex's words would only be brief, expecting the fight to continue as soon as, or even while he was talking.

"Exhilarating~! Keep going."

Template By: [THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:02 pm

The Melody

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

He had shown quite the display, and Sofia had to admit that she liked it. Still, though she enjoyed the exuberant and the graceful movements, as she was both a proponent and a pioneer of it, she did find some of his movements a bit unnecessary. It wasn’t a big deal however; she enjoyed his style and the subtle differences it had from hers. Its uniqueness made it special, and being special made it worth her interest. There was no mistake the boy had grown very well into a man now. Had Sofia just stood still like a sitting duck, she would have likely been hit by every single attack. She could have likely been tossed and electrified, and cut and swung, and broken and shattered in all kinds of ways. But alas, she didn’t much like just standing still waiting for things to hit her.

From the get go, the girl had begun analyzing each and every action of her opponent. In the end, the battlegrounds, much like a chessboard or even the stages she frequented were more a test of the mind than of the body or even of skill. The girl possessed an intellect and an ingenuity that had already surprised some of the most renowned and inquisitive minds in the spiritual world. It was safe to say that at any one given time, the Quincy prodigy was well over ten steps ahead at the very least in her strategic ideas and potential fail saves. After Henrex had done his little twirl over the blade, the wings he projected had fired off a plethora of feather like blades that sped off in her direction. They weren’t too unlike one of the abilities Rona possessed, but Sofia had no intention of using that just yet. She needed to test out the weapon he had made for her. After all his trouble, it was the very least she could do.

There was something rather peculiar about his attack though, and which differentiate it from the one her regalia used. The Shinigami had coated it with a few elemental energies, namely lightning and wind. It wasn’t really difficult at all to see through it, especially given her dominion and control over reiryoku and reishi. Then again, knowing he could coat his blades with lightning and wind did very little in regards to actually combating it. Knowledge was power, but it didn’t always translate all that well into a combat scenario. She did find it fascinating however. As soon as she saw them, the Quincy prodigy would speed towards them. It didn’t seem like the logical thing to do at all, but she had a hunch or a feeling that she simply couldn’t shake. Plus, she figured if she stayed where she was the boy could simply keep spamming attacks in the hopes that she had thought staying put was a good strategy.

In one hand, Sofia held a hand filling sphere of qualities that were not yet of concern. On the other, she held the drawn katana that Henrex had made for her. The time to test it was now. With a swift slash, her eyes would widen at the realization of what had happened. She didn’t really expect much. She figured she would knock some away and get hit by the remaining multitude of them but that had not been the case. The blade construct seemed unwavering as it carved through the attack, like red hot blade through butter. It cut through the attack and sent the feathers out and away in opposite directions of the blade, far from her. That of course didn’t stop a couple stragglers from making shallow and quick incisions in one of her arms however.

”How… what did you do?”

She was surprised to say the least. Sofia was a genius but her area of expertise laid more with the gadgets that that. Still, she was fascinated by the ability of the weapon. Though it came close to the abilities of her own weapon, it still stood as distinctive on its own merits. Typically the seele schneider loosen the reishi bonds of everything it touched to make it easier to cut through. On the other hand, her unique geigenbogen simply pushed reishi away, as particles rushed out of its way, essentially allowing it to cut with ease through materials other weapons would have more difficulty against. The blade her forged for her however, Gottesklinge went above and beyond. Its attributes were similar to her geigenbogen would super enhanced. Of course, she figured it had its limits as she wouldn’t be able to cut freely through anything or anyone. At any time, she needed to run her energy through it which made it possible that she wouldn’t be able to cut through the attacks or individuals whose power was too far above hers. It made sense she could stand to cut through attacks from individuals as strong as her, or simply not too much stronger. However there was also the fact of quantity. Cutting through an attack from Henrex with her blade would have been simple or so she presumed. Cutting through three or four attacks at the same time would have been stupid, to say the least. She simply cutting run enough energy through it to justify that many attacks. It wouldn’t be the same thing if the opponent was weaker, but that was something that needed some further testing.

”Once this is over, I’ll request you teach the methods through which you arrived at the technology.”

Her movement earlier would have allowed her to escape the bolt of lightning that had been fired where she stood, but as it turned out, that was barely the start. Using the same momentum she held before, the girl would swing her blade down against him. She didn’t really expect it to cut through his blade; it didn’t work like that. That’s when she noticed the skies turning a shade of dark. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what would happen next; luckily for her, she was one. The previous attack was clear enough indication but there was something more troubling about its rendition. Henrex hadn’t just summoned a thundering blast as he had with the earliest bolt of lightning. This time, the skies darkened as they would over a stormy night. She was just drawing conclusions far ahead and making assumptions, but she had a feeling he could control more than just lightning. How many things? That was still to be decided, but it paid off to be vigilant. In any case, she was fascinated by it. He had quite the repertoire. Was he a shaman? Did his powers revolve around the elements or inventions? Or was it around the blade or his speed? She wasn’t sure. At her core, Sofia revolved around art, and the renditions that projected from creating beauty onstage or on the battlefield; and she was about to get the show on the road.

With a grin, and even a quick kiss from her, Sofia swung her blade up, creating an extremely powerful blast of kinetic energy. The blast wasn’t just kinetic energy however. Having been mixed with the Melody meant that it traveled at extremely faster speeds. And beyond that, its qualities, both, size, and movement and direction were entirely under her control. However, it was neither sharp nor debilitating. If anything, it would have simply pushed Henrex away like a really hard shove. It was still something. Strangely enough, the girl did not make a single attempt to avoid the thunderous strike. Instead, she simply stood there, before pressing the button on the sphere.
The blast of thunder would engulf her, drowning her figure and her surroundings in blinding light of energy. In the aftermath however, the girl would simply be seen sitting on the ground, as if she had been pushed, while rubbing the back of her head. As for Henrex, he would’ve found out the simple kinetic slash wasn’t so simple anymore. It carried the same power his thunderous blast was imbedded to. Granted it didn’t possess the electrifying qualities of his attack. For some reason as of yet not explained, that wasn’t available. At the end, it was still just a huge slash of kinetic energy, but with the same power he had chosen to try and strike her with.

”How’s that? I figured I’d show you one of my creations too. Neat eh?”

The girl wouldn’t really wait for a response. There wasn’t any time or need for it anyways. The Shinigami had come right away for her, and she would do the same. Despite having accessed his shikai, she knew it would be unwise to go into her release just yet. She only had one, and she would make sure to save it for when she truly needed against his final release. For the time being, her geigenbogen hovered in the air through the use of her melodies while she snapped her fingers unison. Besides creating a rather armonous tune, there was meaning behind it.

”Let’s enjoy this.”

The snap had created a large Quincy pentacle right above Henrex’s energy signature. He could certainly try to run away from it, but it would likely be futile. The attack didn’t target the location he was in, but the main source of energy he projected. In an instant, the lining of the pentacle would break down into large swords that were not sharp but rather elastic and rubbery looking. Attempting to wrap and bind the opponent, they possessed rather peculiar qualities. Would Henrex had remained still, the bindings would have disintegrated on the next post. On the flipside, the more he fought it and the stronger he was, the better and stronger the binding became. It was an artistically devised technique she had made a while back. It gave the advantage both to the peaceful and to the weak. The girl would just sit idle for his response however as the geigenbogen was made into a bow one more, and five seele were lined before it and fired. With the blades travelling at extremely fast speeds, made only faster by the use of her Melody, she had no intentions of allowing them a linear path. She expected some resistance and was prepared to realign there path and redirect them with her skills as needed. The letters W, C, O E would be inscribed on her midsection, while the letter U, C, X was inscribed on his back. The fun was just about to begin.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:48 pm

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The battle hadn't been going on for very long, but Henrex was already rather impressed with Sofia and how she had grown. Thus, a smile passed over the man's face as he nodded at the Quincy, seeing her dispel his lightning and look towards him, giving her the recognition that she deserved. This was only further pressed by the next action that she took as a response to the sound waves he released toward her.

As she sent it right back at him, Henrex held his sword in front of him, wary of the response as he was suddenly hit with a powerful shove, pushing him back slightly as Henrex spread his wings to balance himself, forcing himself to be right in the air once more. Rather than responding, Henrex simply remained in the air, hovering harmlessly as he waited for a rather obvious follow-up attack.

A construct formed above his head as Reishi slid forth in an attempt to bind him. As he began to move his arm in a cutting motion, he saw the increased effort that had been put into the ability as a result. The movement would mean his capture would be quickened. So, he didn't move. As the tendril-esque swords began to close in on his body, Henrex's body broke down, his shape altering and shimmering with blinding azure light as he launched into the sky.

Ochiru Kaminari, Falling Thunder. Retreating to the black, ominous clouds above, Henrex's body drifted away from the pentagonal shape and Sofia. Through this, he was able to gain some distance and give himself a safe place to land. The flash of lightning and the echo of thunder would be what revealed Henrex's location, as he shot down from the sky and landed, immediately launching forward, his sword in front of him.

It wasn't hard for him to reach Mach speeds as he zipped towards Sofia, bursting through the trees and making a brief hand gesture as two shadowy dragons burst forward from his shadow, surging forward at Henrex's speed as their mouths opened, ready to bite down on their target. Just as he reached within striking distance of the woman, he stopped. The dragons coiled around her neck, baring their teeth as the tip of his sword hung mere inches from her neck.

Through all of this, Henrex only had one word for Sofia:

"Yield."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:39 am

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

The boy had performed exceptionally well up to this point. He had managed to surprise her more than once, and become a sort of welcomed adversary she never expected him to be. It also dawned on her that despite his sudden evolution, she still largely thought of him as a boy, though that wasn’t to be taken as deaming or a form of insult; it wasn’t. With all he had martyred, and all he had managed to accomplish. Henrex already laid claim to the title of a man, even if he technically he already had the first time they met. He was several hundred years older than she was anyways. But alas, it was more of a state of mind, and the influence he had the very first time they met. If anything, it was her own way of thinking fondly on how they first became acquainted with one another. But as all things changed, so could her opinion on his overall self given enough exposure to the new and improved version of him.

In what little time he had to witness it, the Shinigami had figured out the strength and the weaknesses behind the binding she casted. Even more interesting however was the unique maneuver he had used to gain some distance between them. There was nothing in her repertoire quite like it, and she had yet to see an opponent use anything like it. Of far more importance though was the quick advance Henrex made as he rushed towards her, weapon in hand. The twin dragons were a sort of enigma she wouldn’t have the time to sit through and fully analyze. All she could really gather from the reishi in the surroundings was that they were made of very dense amounts of energy.

On a completely different situation, she would have reached for a technique she was comfortable with, and which could potentially be of benefit. She would have reached for something she thought could deal with the dragons, and effectively give her the upper hand, but that wasn’t the point of the spar. It wasn’t a fight to the death, but rather an amicable brawl between friends. And while there was an obvious need from both sides to, teasingly, show their superiority, Henrex wanted Sofia to test the extents of the blade he gifted her, and she was eager to test it as well. At the time she couldn’t think of what sort of ability would have made it a useful tool in this sort of situation, but she trusted him nonetheless. In the worst case scenario, she would have to be a little quicker on the counterattack.

Instead the Quincy swung across at against the dragons with the peculiar looking katana he gifted her. Sofia was extremely fast, and her skill with the blade usually meant she could cut and deal with opponents and objects that naturally wouldn’t be feasible without a much higher level of physical strength. But even then, the blade managed to cut, seemingly effortlessly through the dragons. It sliced through the energy as if it was the sharpest blade against a still sheet of paper. But while the peculiar blade did have the effect of cutting through and ending the dragons on the spot, the motion also caused it to be tossed out of her hands, and roughly a few feet away.

“I never yield.”

The words were spoken just as he began to raise his sword in her general direction. Why she didn’t just reach for one of her several seele or her Rona blade was beyond her. Perhaps it was because she was far too focused on testing the blade he brought, or mulling over the workings of why or how it allowed it to cut through the energy. Instead, she did something Sofia hardly ever did: hand to hand combat. With her speed, she would duck below the blade and use the upwards movement in their already closed in gap to try and deliver a blow to his chin. Had Sofia not been as fast as she was, it would have been an exercise in futility, but it shouldn’t have. All else being well, Henrex would have been punched with a right hook, just to underside of his jaw on his right. Sofia would let her fist remain in contact with his chin for an extra second or two before she moved away, maybe five feet or so, and turned the other way.

That obviously wasn’t part of the art of war or the strategy of the warrior; her wrist just hurt. Despite not having the strongest physical strength, Henrex should have felt it to some degree, as it was still a punch, and despite a lack of physical skill in that area, Sofia was still incredible strong and about his level of general power. Nonetheless, punches were typically supposed to hurt the person being punched several times as much as the one doing the punching. The problem lied that in someone that relies on speed and movement refinement to make up for strength, having to eventually rely on the latter can present complications. Her wrist did hurt, something she tried to hide for a moment. Just moments later she’d pull the sword he gifted her into her hands through the use of her melody. The blade would essentially retreat or vanish, leaving only the hilt, with a form that fade it far easier to lug around.

“What exactly did you say you did to this sword again?”

The Darkness Is A Little Bit Poetic...Isn't It? [PRIVATE/Sofia] - Page 2 JAe0OnO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum