Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Claws, meet Face

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja smiled broadly as the girl barked a retort so generic and without bite that it might as well have been a ninty-year old's gums. She then moved on to talk more about how Kido was so brilliant and it was the best thing ever and you could win every fight you ever went in with Kido alone and getting punched in the face when you were half way through a long winded incantation was not something that ever happened.
"Ohh, no. You misunderstand me my dear. I wasn't saying that Kido was useless in a fight, I was saying you are useless in a fight. Obviously you are in the Healing Sub-Division since you have no skill in Kido either. Kido on it's own won't help you in a fight but if you are good enough it is a decent weapon to use in tandem to your sword or fist. Several Captains have brought this successful fighting style to bare and have done very well for themselves. Unlike you, who can't do either, it seems" Mirja taunted, smiling at the dragon girl and wondering how far she could push before the cutey went snap.

"And really, if you are going into a fight swinging your fists without a thought, maybe that is why you lose so often? I mean, if you learned some combat skill then maybe you wouldn't be so easy to beat?" Mirja offered, standing in a stance of casual readiness, the opening stance of her Wolf-Fu style. It was a stance of lacking stancing, and you only knew it was battle ready after you lost your spleen to a strong fisted strike. "And if you are sunbathing, then try not to call out to people and tell them they are skulking around. They will come over and ruin your sunbathing"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:53 pm
"Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabaku!"

As the energy rope lashed out from her injured hand, her other went for the blade at her hip, drawing it as she finally lost the small amount of control she had held over her rage. This person dared to insult her capabilities, she would not just accept this! She would show them, she would show them her strength even if it killed her!

"Bankai."

With a surge of energy from Tessa, a giant, semi transparent tome like projection appeared behind her, the blade in her hand shrinking down until it was no longer than a dagger, and finally five small tomes appeared in midair, floating there of their own accord. As one each of their spines began glowing with blue glyphs as they circled around her protectively. Taking deep breaths to calm herself as she let her draconic transformation slide away, the scales returning to flesh as her horns sunk back under her hair and the claws returned to normal fingernails. With the transformation gone, it was now easier to think clearly, and so her decision changed.

"Ugh... you know, I really do hate this release. Orbital bombardment just isn't my style, and that's obviously what this thing does. Plus, painting a giant target on me? Not my thing. Anyways, people will have obviously recognized my release and come investigating, so I'm going to head elsewhere. Oh, and you might want to think about insulting people less, might make you seem less of a horrible person."

With those words, Tessa flew upwards in to the sky, keeping her eyes on this Mirja. She had not forgotten the previous threat and didn't want to get surprised and lose a wing. Those things hurt like all hell when injured after all.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Well, shit. Mirja had wanted to push the girl to her limits and extract the rage to start a healing process that Wolf had devised. Instead she got bound by a Bakudo and would have to show her hand to get out of it. Generally, physical strength couldn't break this Kido, but there were always exceptions, like with Mirja currently. The girl would have to be considerably more powerful to be able to feed enough energy into the Kido to prevent Mirja from shattering it with her Silent Scream enhanced strength. That didn't happen, however, as she was surprised by the girl's release of her Bankai.

Apparently it used orbital bombardments as it's main thing, which was a good job that the release seemed to have made the girl cocky enough to not use it straight away. That would be hell to explain to Commander Ibiki why her barracks was in ruins.
"Ok kiddo. There is angry, and then there is 'release your bankai in the Seireitei'. You are absolutely balls-out crazy. So it seemed we are going to have to finish this quickly" Mirja exclaimed, nodding behind the dragon girl as suddenly, a massive shadow was cast over the area.

If she looked behind her - Mirja would take the opportunity to activate her Silent Scream and break out of her binds if the girl did - she would see a massive woman. Split perfectly down the middle, so one part of her is a gleaming golden colour, and the other half is a pitch black. The black side of her face holds a warm and open smile, while the gleaming gold colour is covered by a mask similar to that of a Hollow, or a Vizard. And spreading out like a glorious flower from her back, was a hundred arms. It would stare for a second, and then throw all hundred hands at Tessa, covering a vast distance with it's centurial palm strikes.

Exactly what this.....thing, was, was in dispute, but it was clearly on Mirja's side, or under her control, from the way it obeyed her commands.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:54 pm
Even as she turned to look behind her, Tessa was beginning to act. The five books were joined by a sixth, all of them shooting off to surround Mirja as the new one began glowing with blue glyphs along the spine, same as all the others. Bringing her hand up as the books all opened up, yellow triangles appearing in front of the pages as the six kido were released, six groups of three prongs all shooting downwards towards Mirja to reinforce the binding even as she broke out of it. Following this all of them glowed again before once more releasing anothing binding from within, this time the orange hued tentacles of Horin streaking towards Mirja from six different directions.

Meanwhile, Tessa's body focused on dealing with the giant thing that had appeared before her. Even as the thing's fists began to move towards her, she was setting up defenses against the assault.

"Bakudo 73, Tozansho! Bakudo 75, Tenteikura! Bakudo 62, Hyapporankan! Bakudo 61, Rikujokoro! Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabaku!"

The inverted pyramid shaped barrier formed around her, staving off the assault for a few seconds before shattering from the sheer force. It was enough though, as it allowed Tessa to finish her chain of kido. Not needing to use the chants to obtain full power of the kido was a great blessing to her now, and a smile formed on her face. Even as the arms slammed in to the Enkosen barrier she had made without even uttering its name, the iron pillars of her next kido came crashing down upon the monstrosity, attempting to pin it to the ground upon which it stood. Even if it succeeded, it would likely not hold for long, and that is where here other kido came in. The many rods of Hyapporankan went towards its many arms, attempting to pin them in place and stop its ability to attack her. Followed by the six binding lights of Rikujokoro in order to paralyze the target, and finally the binding rope of Sajo Sabaku would be used to further keep it in place. Hopefully these bindings would hold for a while, she she didn't want to see what would happen if they didn't.

Turning back towards the one who had most likely been the reason for this thing, she tried to hide her labored breaths even as she began to speak.

"You have made a threat to injure me if I tried to leave. You clearly have the advantage of speed between the two of us, and so attempting to leave this situation would likely end with me injured. My only possibility to deal with you was either surprise or mass kido spam. I had already used up my chance at the first with that first binding, so the second was needed to insure I could get away if you managed to break free. For the second, releasing my bankai would be the only way to counter your sheer speed. Now, I hope you're fucking done with trying to get a rise out of me, because it's pathetic. What are you, a toddler?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:00 pm
-RESERVING POST-
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Claws, meet Face  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:21 am

Artist: Skillet - Song: Stars - Word Count: 775

There was no shortage of morons within the Seireitei. People who completely disregarded safety of others, and the rules that had been put in place for a reason. So, a hefty sigh left the veteran member's lips, as he rose from the bed he lay in the inner depths of the Seireitei and prepared to meet this conflict. Reaching for his old captain's haori, then wrapping it around him in one swift movement as well as snatching his weapon from the side of his bed, Toshiro Hitsugaya, the former tenth division captain -- set off to confront this.

Walking throughout the Seireitei, the male's hands casually fiddled with the straps on his Zanpakuto, before finally having it where he always had it. And, that would be on his back with the sheath protruding from his right shoulder, with whoever looking at him from the front seeing it as the left shoulder. A lot of heads were to turn from the sudden appearance of the veteran Gotei member walking through the Seireitei. It wasn't very often that you saw Hitsugaya like that. Ready for battle, and a scarily serious glare in his gaze.

"T-Toshiro Hitsugaya, sir! Are you going to-"

"Yes, that is where I am headed. Do not attempt to stop me. There is an immature idiot who need to be taught a lesson."

Cutting off the Shinigami's words off swiftly with his own, the white-haired man was in no mood to be delayed or halted from this. What was the situation? Well, it was quite simple, as well as quite stupid. Tessa Morrowend, a seated officer the second division of the newly formed Gotei United. The Kido Corps, as well as the Healing Division -- had released a Bankai in the Seireitei. More specifically the old Combat Units division. The edges of Toshiro's mouth gradually began to turn downward, forming a partial scowl. What in the name of the Soul King was she thinking?

While he was by no means her captain, it did not mean that he would not act as such. After all, he had been one, and had subordinates that acted the same way...albeit it had never been to this level. He hadn't truly heard of people releasing Bankai in the Seireitei incredibly often. Well, that was because people actually knew how to follow the cursed rules! No one was permitted to release a Zanpakuto's second release in the Seireitei! Especially if they were on such a level as himself, Toshiro. He found himself approaching the old Combat Units, and his body was rushed over with a wave of spiritual pressure. Equivalent to that of who had a stable Bankai, but it still was nothing to what Toshiro's could be if he decided to release his Bankai here.

He had only done it once, when it was necessary against the intruder in the Seireitei. He had banished her, alongside with the help of the strange, almost isolationist member of the Gotei named Ryoichi Kallen. Now, with the new piece of equipment that had been overseen by the Vice Captain of the Stealth Division, Henrex Astillon, The GRID, had permanently locked her out of the Seiretei. She would never be able to just appear in the Soul Society again. But, without further wait, Toshiro's hand floated towards his shoulder, slowly pulling the blade of his sword free.

The cold air bit against the blade, and the cold aura of both Hitsugaya, and Hyorinmaru would fill the area. To everyone outside of the building, it was a warning to not come near. And for those inside? It was simply the looming, icy presence of the Icy Dragon of the Gotei. They would feel as if the winter spirits themselves had descended down upon them, gracing their skin and nerves with their freezing aura. Furthermore, the Vizard and Shinigami would find themselves being pushed against the ground, as if gravity had increased. However, it had not. It was the looming weight from the pressure of someone as powerful as the former captain of the tenth division.

So, as the hand that gripped the handle of his weapon tightened it's steely gasp, the free hand of Toshiro would outstretch and push the doors open with a large amount of force. His twin azure eyes would pierce into Tessa, a look of anger burned into his retinas.

"TESSA MORROWEND! MIRJA EEOLA!"

His movements carried him towards the empty space that was left between the two combatants. and, despite his lack of height, it did not mean that his anger was not great, and his punishment were not equally so.

"Both of you, power down this instant! What in the name of Soul King are you doing?!"

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:15 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

There was no doubt in Mirja's mind, the girl was considerable with her Kido prowess. This was the sort of thing she wanted to force out of her. Make her show her everything she had and then crush it under her heel! Although Mirja was not expecting the release of her Bankai and was currently having a bit of trouble with the 'crush it under her heel' part as she had yet to regain her Shikai. She could try a Physical Instant mix with her Silent Scream to force the situation to a conclusion. Those two techniques pushed her power way beyond what she could normally do, and so crushing under heel was not terribly far fetched.

However, before she could do any of that, her intense bondage session with the cute dragon girl was interrupted by a white midget. He was quite powerful, Mirja could feel his pressure on her, but between her own might and Pressure of the Abyss making her body react subconsciously to the feeling of pressure, she managed to stay on her feet. She wasn't going to repeat the epic faceplant that she did when Stefan arrived. Ol' Dragon Girl might not be so lucky, however. The cold from the aura of Toshiro was a welcome thing, she always found everywhere except the tundra far to warm for her. Yet, when ordered to power down, she took an awkward face.

"Powering down? Dude I'm not even powered up! Also, kind of problematic, I'm in the middle of an intense bondage session and it's sort of throwing off my control with the Lady over there" She explained, nodding to the being of Lady Caliburn, who was very subtly writhing to break the Bakudo. Significantly weaker than her creator, however, that was not going so well.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:36 am
((OOC Note: While writing this I noticed that in my previous post I mixed up on of the names of the kido Tessa used. Do you guys want me to edit the post and fix it, or just leave it the way it is? This post has the correct name for the kido.))

Cold. So cold. The freezing temperatures caused a shudder to run through her body even as a soft, keening whine left her mouth. Fear coursed through her even as relief entered her thought process. Taking a steadying breath, Tessa pushed back down on the mental parts of her she just could not deal with at this point. Even as the newcomer opened his mouth, she would move to dismiss her bankai, though leaving the kido in place. She could not risk that giant thing, whatever it was, attacking her again. Sheathing her blade, she slowly circled around in mid air so that she could face the person she now realized was Toshiro Hitsugaya. Of course, someone like him would be the one to create such cold. Listening to his words, she contemplated her response even as the rage she had felt before roared upwards from the way Mirja responded. What kind of idiot was she, did she not realize the situation? Pushing back down on the rising anger inside her, she began to speak once the fool was done, her tone clipped.

"What is happening here? I was trying to clear my head and deal with some issues when I noticed an individual I did not recognize moving throughout the first division area. I called out to them to determine their identity, upon which they, I can only assume, flash stepped directly in front of my face. As I was already tense from my own issues and the appearance of an unknown individual, I reacted poorly and unleashed a burst of fire upon them." At this point she jerked a finger down at Mirja. "They seemed uninjured by it though, and following it, as far as I can tell they used extreme speed to get behind me and release their own fire technique. At that point I was forced to utilize my draconic transformation to avoid potentially lethal results of such an attack. Despite such measures I was still injured, one hand burned quite severely. Upon attempting to leave via flight this individual threatened further injury upon myself if I did not ground myself. After doing so and returning from my transformation, they insulted me continuously until I could not deal with it any longer. Seeing as my opponent was far superior to me in speed, I unleashed a binding kido, Sajo Sabaku upon them to restrict them before releasing my bankai in case they managed to dodge or break free from said kido. Trying once more to leave via flight, that thing appeared..." here she would point towards the downed golden giant thing. "and attempted to assault me. In response I reinforced the original binding upon her with six simultaneous Shitotsu Sansen followed by six simultaneous Horin. To defend myself against the giant I used Tozansho followed by Enkosen to defend myself from their assault, and Gochutekkan followed by Hyapporankan, Rikujokoro, and Sajo Sabaku to bind the giant. Without the release of my bankai I would not have been able to unleash the barrage of kido at fast enough speeds to keep myself defended."

Taking a deep breath as she finished her summary of the events, Tessa looked around, trying to asses what, if any, damage had occurred. Finally, turning back to the former captain, she spoke once more, hoping her would accept her request.

"Would you allow me to head to the healing division in order to finish healing the injuries I incurred earlier?"

Yeah, healing was important, but so was getting out of this horrid cold.

Last edited by tina on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooc note)

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Artist: RWBY OST - Song: I'm The One - Word Count: 584

[OOC: Just leave it as is. It's not really something to worry about dear.]

A deep breath came from the Icy Dragoon as he observed the situation over and over. Things had gotten hectic, even without the use of the girl's Bankai. But, there seemed to be no damage to the barracks. As he surveyed the situation with a much more clear head, the white-haired male's azure eyes gleamed, before staring in Mirja's direction. The first person he would take attention of. Her stating that she wasn't even powered up was an interesting statement, and the veteran's eyes closed for a moment, focusing entirely on sensing her energy levels to see if this was true.

And, it was.

In fact, she had no energy output at all. As his eyes opened and peered at Mirja briefly, before crossing his arms over his chest. It was a strange thing, now wasn't it? There wasn't any Shinigami that he knew who didn't emit an energy pressure. So, the head of Toshiro Hitsugaya would gently tilt to the side in this brief moment of confusion, before simply sighing, and nodding gently, before pointing to the strange construct in the room.

"Very well, then. But turn that...thing off.

Shaking his head once again, before making a quick mental note to investigate her lack of spiritual pressure at some point, Toshiro soon turned to Tessa with her explanation. She swiftly, and deeply explained what had happened with her. After her self-admitted poor reaction to Mirja simply appearing in front of her face, the brawl had began, with threats from the wolf girl forcing Tessa to remain where she was. Eventually, it all scaled up to Tessa unleashing her Bankai to be able to release more Kido so that she could bind down both the strange golden giant, and Mirja herself.

Now, while this was a very good explanation, and she had perfect reason to release her Bankai for such limits to be broken so that she could be able to possibly escape from such a crazed individual. But, there was still one thing that she had forgotten. The rule that she should have remembered upon unleashing the second release of her Zanpakuto. The rule that clearly stated that no Bankai was to be allowed to be released inside the Seireitei's walls! And so, Toshiro Hitsugaya would shake his head gently, before opening his eyes after they had been closed to shake his head.

"Tessa, if this were to be a report, your grade would be outstanding. However, there is one thing that you forgot to keep in mind. A rule, actually."

Toshiro would pause, before taking in a deep breath, and putting his hands on his temples.

"YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RELEASE A BANKAI IN THE SEIREITEI!"

Glaring daggers at Tessa, he groaned and put his hand to his face, pinching the bridge of his nose. This was already enough of a mess in the first place.

"This will not go unpunished. I will be reporting this to your captain. Especially yours, Mirja."

Turning around and glaring at Mirja, the male stepped over towards the much taller wolf girl, and his eyes narrowed. Making threats and such to other members, and forcing them to remain in combat was not something to take lightly. However, Tessa then asked him if she was permitted to leave so that she could go to the Healing Division. Nodding twice, he then would gesture towards the door, before looking at Mirja once again.

"You will not block off her exit again. She is free to leave."

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja pouted as Toshiro insulted Lady Caliburn, calling her a thing, like she didn't have feelings. Which was probably true, Mirja never really looked that deeply into the nature of her Tulpa, but she would have shrugged, if she could.
"Give it a moment. The Kido are binding her to reality, so I can't dematerialize her yet" She replied, waiting for the dragon girl to release the Kido. And while she was doing that she took the chance to give her version of events to Toshiro, which omitted a few key things. Mirja sighed and shook her head softly at the report.
"I'm not even going to get into the childish bickering that will arise. " She exclaimed, demateralizing Lady Caliburn and then looked to Toshiro after making sure the Dragon girl had gone.

"She failed to mention how she threw a fireball at me after breathing fire at me. And how she made no attempt to leave after she spawned her wings. I gave her plenty of time to fly off, but she just glared at me with her hand on her sword like she was going to cut my head off or something. Not, that the attempt wouldn't be amusing, mind...So, my exact words were 'Are you going to come down here and be a civil Shinigami, or do I need to break your wings to get you down here?' because hell, she called me over, while playing hooky from work in a barracks she had never been to, and called me strange. I never said, or implied she couldn't leave, and if at any point she had made the desire to leave a thing instead of continuing hostilities rather than just letting it lie as a bad reaction and admittedly equally bad reaction then I would not have stopped her" She filled in the blanks that Dragon girl had left out, and then sighed.

"I am glad you are here though. You make the area so nice and cool. I can't stand these summers that are here, I long for the Tundra when the sun is so hot overhead" she exclaimed, entirely serious as she soaked in the cool air that Toshiro gave, knowing it would not be around for ever.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum