Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Solslime's FC
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Solslime

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-1]
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyToday at 8:15 pm by basswalker

» Abigaíl's Second Course
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Shizuo

» Valkyron's Face Claims
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyToday at 6:04 pm by Valkyron

» Anemos
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nature of a Spider
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by basswalker

» Calamity Awakens
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Inverse Arianda; Arianda Sakura Kaiosei
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Shizuo

» Inverse Ritsuko [Approved Soul Evo Human: Tier 3-5]
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Shizuo

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang I_vote_lcapFire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang I_voting_barFire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang I_vote_lcapFire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang I_voting_barFire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2704 registered users
The newest registered user is Solslime

Our users have posted a total of 130653 messages in 19851 subjects

Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang   Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Morroco. Lovely place, if you were stealing from a super-sane scientist that was the leader of a group of mad scientists who had kidnapped you and experimented on you in the thoughts that you were a Demon and then eventually turned out that you were something entirely different. Aside from that, Mirja did not have many memories of this place, which was why she strode carefully. It was in Shadowfall's grasp, after all. And that, beyond anything else was reason to be careful. She had no reiatsu to speak of, but if a certain someone caught word of a wolf-girl prowling around the town, there would be problems for everyone involved.

Another thing that was probably going to be problems for everyone involved, was the girl she was hunting down right now. A rather crazed Demon Girl with a sword and a temper a million miles wide. Mirja didn't want her to be trapped in the world where nothing except her rage grew, and so she was going to take the girl out and see if she could chip through the fiery charade she put up. And this was Mirja, so she was going to get through even if the charade didn't exist. Between her disjointed mind and incredible persistence, if she thought something was, it happened eventually, even if it wasn't.

Remembering the scent of the girl, she sniffed intensely, following any strand she could find as she darted about Morroco, dressed in a cute divided skirt and blouse. She wasn't an idiot, making sure that the skirt would not impede her ability to kick in the slightest before actually going out in it. Because who knew, maybe she really would need to kick someone before the day was out. Just, hopefully not the one she was looking for.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down

Fire and Fury, meet Fur and Fang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1