Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Friendship - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A new Friendship - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A new Friendship - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Friendship

Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

A new Friendship - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 336

Toshiko smiled softly at Ritsuko and laid down next to her again, draping her arm around the girl's shoulders; it was a way to have some sort of physical contact and to help her with her shoulder correction slightly. She nodded at Ritsuko and lightly let her sunglasses slip down her nose so Ritsuko would be able to peer directly into her chocolate colored eyes. The eyes were so bright and an emotion that was certainly obvious; caring. She already cared for Ritsuko quite deeply, but, would say nothing on the account that she couldn't; it would be weird if she did. Toshiko pressed her left hand on Ritsuko's left shoulder and grinned at her.

"Alright, go ahead and take another couple of shots; pretend my arm isn't there, it's just to help with your shoulders. So, just take the shots slowly; make sure to breath and then squeeze the trigger for each shot. Don't jerk it as that can hurt your accuracy."

Toshiko gave Ritsuko a soft smile before she turned her head forwards as she waited for Ritsuko to take the shot; at least if she was going to shoot again that is. She did wish to see how much Ritsuko's aim had improved from those small adjustments. After all, even just the tiniest of a change can make the difference between a good shot and a bad shot. Toshiko then decided to give Ritsuko a tiny kiss on the cheek; a bit of a congratulations, or inspiration, one could say as she was certainly a good shot. Afterwards, Toshiko returned her sight forward, her eyes likely just see-able from the side of her sunglasses. Not to mention, the curves of her face were rather obvious thanks to the angle Toshiko was at. But, Toshiko simply waited and watched the surrounding area for Ritsuko's shot, or shots; after all, she had to wonder how much Ritsuko improved with just these slight changes.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Friendship - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A new Friendship - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 500

Those alluring brown eyes staring deep into her own it almost felt mesmerizing, it wasn't the eyes of a seductive woman...no it was different those were the eyes of someone who'll do anything to make her feel safe and protected from harm. Before having her shoulder come in contact with Toshiko's left hand; this time she got more advice on her breathing and how she should do it slowly rather than hold it in all at once. Before getting a little encouragement from Toshiko the small kiss on the cheek was a bit sudden but it did help Ritsuko build up some confidence despite blushing a little.

Regardless ritsuko got a good look on her target and used the same breathing method she did last time however more slowly so her scope wouldn't jitter as much when she exhaled. Doing as Toshiko commanded she took a long, slow breath in through her nose filling her lower and upper lungs with air and slowly let the air escape from her lips; causing her shoulders, muscles, even her face to relax. Ritsuko made sure that her shots were fired slowly that way she'd get a good idea of how much her accuracy improved with these small yet dramatic changes in her position.

And...*bang* two shots fired from her sniper, the two bullets were aiming head-first into the rock but this time the bullet had a much deeper impact then before almost going through the rock with ease and exiting out the other side.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Friendship - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A new Friendship - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:04 am

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 415

Toshiko grinned widely as Ritsuko took her shots, being more accurate than she was before. Toshiko moved her sunglasses so they were now on top of her head, and she smiled at Ritsuko brightly, her eyes closed as she smiled at her.

"Fantastic! That was really good, Ritsuko~ I'm sure you can get even better in the future, better than me I bet!"

Toshiko smiled, being completely sincere about what she said; she sure as hell did believe Ritsuko could become better than her if she worked on it. Toshiko quickly deposited a kiss on Ritsuko's cheek without even thinking about it. As soon as she withdrew, Toshiko's face was red, or at least it looked so, as she coughed softly and smiled at Ritsuko. She liked the girl, Ritsuko that is, and it was hard for her to conceal this. But, she still did try not to be... extreme. She coughed softly as she continued to smile at Ritsuko. Soon enough, her face relaxed and Toshiko let a soft sigh drop from her lips.

"S-Sorry... I just did that without thinking. I hope you don't mind. Then again, I did kiss you on the cheek earlier-- ah, you know what I mean."

She smiled at Ritsuko once more, and gently pulled her arm off of Ritsuko. It was there for balancing, after all. She didn't want to crowd the girl after all, despite how much Toshiko liked her in the end. She smiled at Ritsuko and then popped her neck softly, gently placing her hand on Ritsuko's shoulder after she sat up so she was now sitting next to Ritsuko. She chuckled softly and let her mind wander, mainly on how she hadn't felt like this since Sofia... since that shitty ass time. She let her eyes fall on Ritsuko as she smiled brightly and then gently removed her hand.

"Want to do more shooting practice? If not, we can head back; I'm sure there is more we can do in town! I would love to spend more time with you, if you would allow me to."

Toshiko's smile was present during and after she spoke; not really changing, but, it was clear she was legitimately wanting to spend time with her. After all, Toshiko's life hadn't been too interesting, and she was glad to have something, or someone, to be interested in.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Friendship - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A new Friendship - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:07 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Ritsuko listened as Toshiko was praising her for the vast improvement she made that on it's own made her smile a bit, this was the first time someone praised her for the work she did.

She immediately received a kiss which was certainly unexpected to say the least, she looked at Toshiko with a look of as she immediately realized her sudden action which made that cute face of hers turn red.

Ritsuko felt Toshiko's arm remove from her own after all he was done firing so there was no more need for the balance adjustment.

She was given a choice to remain were they are and continue shooting practice or go to the city to explore a bit. Ritsuko pondered as many thoughts raced into her mind thinking about the pro's and cons about each scenario on one hand going to the city would give them a chance to spend more time with one another and away from the worries of stress or anxiety however it could be a very busy day.

She turned around to look at Toshiko and by her face it appear that she has decided in what they should do together.

While Ritsuko would enjoy more training from Toshiko she probably would be bored after a few hours so it'd be best to I to the city. That way she can get a good idea of the surrounding area in case she visits while also allowing Toshiko to spend some quality time with her.

"You know what, we can head back to town. After all I'm very intrigued as to what the city has to offer far as entertainment." Ritsuko smiled back with that everso cheery expression on her face followed by a little chuckle compared to that of a child's.

However Ritsuko had to do one more thing an before they could head off to the city and that's to give Toshiko a nice little kiss on the cheek. So Ritsuko leaned forward as her lips alight on Toshiko's cheek like a dew freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness. She probably didn't expect to receive a kiss back so suddenly, it would probably leave her cheeks burning red.

"I don't mind it at all Toshiko, you can kiss me as many times as you wish. Giving her a nice little boop on the nose with her index finger. "Now come on, let's go to the city!
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:36 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 384

Toshiko smiled at Ritsuko and gently reached for the girl's left hand with her right; intending to take it in her hand if Ritsuko had no objections. If she didn't, Toshiko would hold her hand firmly and then realize that they weren't exactly in comfortable walking distance of the city of light, so, Toshiko once more prepared to take Ritsuko in her arms and carry her to the City of Light once more. Toshiko kept her hand in Ritsuko's and moved it so her arm was around Ritsuko's shoulders, but, still had her hand in Ritsuko's hand. Basically, Ritsuko's left arm would be in front of her chest in a manner that would be very comfortable and natural. Toshiko smiled at Ritsuko and gently swept her off her feet, holding her in her arms easily and securely. Toshiko kissed Ritsuko on the forehead and then leaped into the sky, resting in mid air for a couple of seconds before she launched herself and Ritsuko off towards the city of light, moving quickly so they would not waste any time.

Of course, the movements in which Toshiko would be making would be gentle enough for Ritsuko so she wouldn't feel any pain or anything like that. It didn't take too long before both Toshiko and Ritsuko were in the city of light once more, in one of the more major streets; but, it wasn't crowded on the sidewalks, luckily. Toshiko gently set down Ritsuko and let go of her hand momentarily to move her hand back to a resting position before she once more reached to hold Ritsuko's left hand once more. Toshiko smiled at her and gently pulled on her hand as she started to walk forwards a little.

"Cmon, let's go explore the City of Light a little, maybe we can visit a few other places if you want; I don't mind. Hell, we can even go to the gym if you want to work out some too. I don't mind."

Toshiko smiled at Ritsuko brightly, being turned around so she could smile at her before she turned back around, facing forwards, and lead the way; holding Ritsuko's hand in her own as she walked.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko watched as Toshiko looked into the distance where the city reside in perhaps thinking of how they would get there at a more efficient pace... toshiko didn't say anything but judging by the smile and her right hand slowly reaching her's it was probably going to be another jump back to the city. In which case she was completely correct as she could that her arms were now around Toshiko's shoulders her left arm was on her chest like a seatbelt to a car held tight and secure so no accidents would happen. Luckily the position she was in was more comfortable compared to the first time she got on her back making it less nauseating on her stomach.

Getting another smile from Toshiko and she gently a kiss on the forehead this time with a smile before a quick but gentle push into the air but only for a moment, the ride wasn't rough but rather graceful and delicate making however it was short lived as they arrived at the city almost immediately judging by the amount of people this had to be the main streets filled with different areas of interest for her to experience. Ritsuko could feel her hand being released for only a brief moment before being held by once again this time with a little pull as she began walking a few feet before stopping once more.

Ritsuko looked as she turn around to give another adorable smile, of course she smiled back before her head turned around facing towards the street holding her hand tightly but not enough to cause any pain. Just where she's taking her who knows but whatever it was she'd be sure to make this day one to remember.

"So where are we going to first Toshiko?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:02 am

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 348

Toshiko grinned at Ritsuko and started to walk forwards, hand in hand with Ritsuko; someone who could possibly be her new lover so, she had no idea if this was going to go anywhere. Toshiko soon stopped in front of a gym and then looked at her watch, realizing the time and day. She sighed softly, low enough that it simply seemed like a deep breath that was just let out. She then turned around and looked at Ritsuko, smiling softly as she started to speak.

"Well... I just realized today was actually one of my work out days. I don't have a six pack for nothing. We could work out together, i-if you want. Otherwise, we can just go to a restaurant and eat there; I'm sure there's a place here you'd like to eat at. Th-Though I don't wanna skip a work out day... Would you want to work out with me...?"

Toshiko blushed a tiny bit, not sure exactly what may occur if they did go work out instead of go and eat. One thing for sure is that Ritsuko would get a look at more of Toshiko considering she was basically covered head to toe in clothes; her head being the only part of her that can be viewed by the naked eye. This meant that one: more of her pale as fuck body could be seen and 2; it would be rather embarrassing to get stared at by someone you like. But, Toshiko was really unsure what to think of the situation. A dinner would be nice, but, it's not often that you get to work out with another girl. Of course, Toshiko would be Ritsuko's spotter when she worked out if she wanted to work out that is.

Toshiko soon gave Ritsuko one last bright smile before she simply waited for an answer. After all, Toshiko had actually never asked someone to work out with her before. But, there was a first time for everything; was there not?

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:17 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

The gym huh? That's a nice way to start out why not get a bit sweaty and work on a specific muscle group like the abdominals or biceps.

Ritsuko's never been to one in a while but she does know what goes on inside...nothing but men trying to impress woman with their muscles and how much weight they can lift, of course there's the usual elderly folk on the treadmill making sure their bones are properly working so they can have fun with their gran kids good for them at least.

Ritsuko wanted to work out alone and have someone else spot her on the machines but she decided Toshiko would be more suitable to the task besides she'd rather have her as a spotter then a muscular guy since for one she actually knows her on a personal level and second she won't be a show-off trying to get her digits; that's one thing she hates about going to the gym by her lonesome nothing but guys showing off their pecs and showing woman the "proper way" of using a machine when in reality there trying to cop a few feels.

One question flowing through her mind is where can they get the proper attire? Of course they probably have a store specifically for fitness and have a locker room to store personal belongings. But what will other people think of her? People either say things under their breath or make snarky faces..she's got a fairly built body and nice proportions but still she felt anxious and embarrassed, since they would be in the gym working with machinery she'll probably have to put her hair into a ponytail to avoid any of it getting caught, wouldn't want that happening...

Maybe a sports bra and some shorts would fit her nicely she wasn't sure what Toshiko was going to wear but hopefully it isn't too revealing wouldn't want to get a nosebleed while working out.

Regardless Ritsuko answered her question with a excited tone
"Sure we can go to the gym, I need a good workout anyway."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:22 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 383

Toshiko smiled brightly at Ritsuko as she said that she could go to the gym. Toshiko hugged Ritsuko rather suddenly, holding her tight. The Quincy was tempted to kiss her she felt so gratified that she agreed, but, Toshiko decided to calm it down a little and leave it at the hug for now. Toshiko gently pulled away from Ritsuko, taking Ritsuko's hands into hers and looking down for a couple of moments. She soon looked into Ritsuko's eyes and kissed her on the cheek softly. She let her grip fade to a single hand, the same hand which Toshiko held when she and Ritsuko walked over here. She smiled softly at Ritsuko then a thought crossed her head.

"Hmm... You don't have any work out clothes do you? Let's go by the nearest sporting goods store, I'll get you some. And, don't worry, I'm glad to help~ Also, tell me if anyone gives you any wayward glances or starts teasing you from your appearance. I'll clock em~"

Toshiko grins broadly and then chuckles softly, rubbing the back of her head as her face turned a tiny bit red.

"Heh... actually, I'll probably just tell em off; I don't want to physically hurt anyone."

She smiles again and then looks around the area, spotting the nearest sporting goods store across the street; convenient that it was right across from the Gym. Toshiko smiled and then soon looked back at Ritsuko and held her left hand tightly, not tight enough to hurt of course, and gave her a brilliant smile.

"There's a sporting goods store across the street, we can run by there quickly and get you some shorts and a sports bra; or whatever you need to work out with. Again, I'll be buying. Oh~! Also, I can get you a membership at the gym if you want. I don't mind."

Toshiko keeps her smile as she looks at Ritsuko, leaning over to gently kiss her on the cheek one more time before looking towards the gym, then the sporting goods store and then back at Ritsuko. Toshiko was quite happy... How long has it been since she felt so happy?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum