Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Russian meet Russian Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Russian meet Russian Empty Russian meet Russian

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:25 pm

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Russian meet Russian 6EdIfMt

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 476

Ritsuko watched as she saw many different people varying in size and height walking along the same sidewalk she was at, children in strollers and animals walking with them like companions. This got Ritsuko thinking, when was the last time she even spoke to her parents?
She knows it's been years but if they were alive she'd be glad to see them again, she could just see it now her mother still making her famous stew while her father sat on his squeaky chair with the same serious look on his face. But before she could think about visiting, she was interrupted by a man.

The man in front of her was a few feet taller than her, she wasn't sure of the exactly but if she had to guess it'd be around five foot 5 or something.

When the man commented about her uniform and how she's "too young" to be wearing that uniform, if she had a rude personality she'd immediately smack him across the head and walk away without looking back. However she didn't instead he looked at the man with her blue eyes and it was obvious he wasn't the strongest guy in terms of appearance but she did admit he was cute.

The man obviously knew what she was wearing, perhaps his father was in the army? Ritsuko didn't want to let these thoughts cloud her mind so she decided to introduce herself.

"Names Ritsuko Nicklovich, it's nice to meet you Vlad" she said with a smile on her face

Last edited by MWD on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Russian meet Russian Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Russian meet Russian Empty Re: Russian meet Russian

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:37 pm

ENTER THE POST
Word Count: N/A

Vladimir had been out of the loop for quite a long time. Having spent the past four hundred something years in isolation it seemed that he had wanted to interact with society; he was in the mood to see what had changed in the time that he had been training himself. It seemed that the beauty which had filled Russia was still present; the women were as beautiful as they were years ago, and the landscape was as magnificent as the people that filled this beautiful country. Vladimir shared this countries dark past, the time in which the Hammer and Sickle filled the schools; these times were disgusting, the people were treated as a means to simply line the politicians pockets. What a disgusting era.

Lightly slapping his cheek he dragged himself back into this reality; now was no time to simply be drifting off into the past. With a smile he continued to walk down the sidewalk; the town in which he found himself now was one which had been around since his own time, though it seemed that it had gone through constant updates and construction; what was now present was nothing less than a futuristic, more idealistic, version of the town that he had walked through some four hundred years ago. It was with this that he had decided to slow his pace and simply admire the scenery. To an outsider it would seem as though he was simply a tourist, though this could be no further from the truth; Vladimir, born and raised in Russia, was a man who knew nothing but this land and its people.

It was as he walked through the streets that a woman caught his eye; she sported something which he would never be able to forget. A soviet uniform, something which was very plain yet commanding. It was something which would draw the attention of all of all those who were not familiar with the outfit. Having worn that outfit for so many years, and having dedicated so much to this country, he couldn't help but approach the female. "Do you know what you are wearing young lady?" He asked, genuinely curious. "You seem a bit young to be wearing that." With a smile he began to introduce himself. "Oh, how rude! I am Vladimir. Who might you be?"

Template By: [THEFROST]
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Russian meet Russian Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:02 pm

ENTER THE POST

Vlad looked the female over once more; it seemed that he was fairly taller than her. "Well it's nice to meet you Ritsuko. What brings you to Russia? You do not have to ask, I don't mean to pry into anything that is very personal." He let out a slight chuckle, scratching the back of his head. While he had realized that Russia was a place that had become very socially diverse, he was not sure to what extent that society had been diffused; he supposed that it was proper to call Russia the modern melting pot; where ever he looked it seemed that he was able to see people who were from another country. Hell, looking around he was able to see others who were clearly of different species; the energy that they emitted were different from what he had expected, though that was fine. It was not as though he had expected the population to have a singular energy signature, though he did expect that they would have a more continuous energy source.

"Are you enjoying your stay? Perhaps you are not used to this cold, it is something that often takes some time to adjust to." As he said this he had already known the answer. She had some experience in this cold and it was rather apparent by her demeanor. She did not shiver, nor tremble, as she had walked through the streets. In fact, she had seemed rather confident as she traversed the streets. Perhaps she was, in fact, a native? Either way, it seemed that she intended to dodge the question that had caused him to approach. Vladimir was weary as to whether this was intentional or that she was simply an airhead. One could never tell in this day and age.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Russian meet Russian Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:16 pm

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 776

Ritsuko watched as the man scratched the back of his head and chuckled, it was obvious he's not much of a people person. But then again she wasn't one either growing up, she normally kept to herself and only talked to her family.

It was rather rude to avoid the question Vlad originally came her for so she gladly answered

"Well if your wondering why I'm wearing this uniform is because I'm visiting my family, besides it's been a long time since I've seen them"

My parents are gonna probably be surprised that I return, well except my father that is he usually keeps his emotions to himself

"But I will admit mother Russia has changed over the years, it's actually beautiful"
Ritsuko looked around as the many buildings are now futuristic and how much technology has advanced over the years.

She looked back at Vlad and came to an observation.
"Based on your appearance you don't seem like the average one of the mill human. No your different, are you perhaps a Quincy like me?" Ritsuko asked curiously

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:04 pm

ENTER THE POST

Vlad was rather diligent when it came to conversations; he found that it was best to listen to the other person as they spoke. Who knew what sort of information that they could reveal, or even what the motives that they had. Getting so dressed up for family? Was it a special occasion? "Well, I hope everything's okay! But why do you wear the uniform? Surely it is not yours, you cannot be any older than twenty. I am a Chi Human, not a quincy." He chuckled, patting the girl on the head. "That is something that an old man like me should wear. Well, why don't we go somewhere and sit down? Simply standing here and talking is rather awkward, is it not?" He chuckled, unsure of where they could go. This was a rather awkward position to be put in; he hadn't been to town in quite some time.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:36 pm
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

[color=#0000ff] "There's no way you can be old, you look like your at least in your twenties as well?!"

Ritsuko was shocked when she discovers that Vlad was perhaps they can have longer lifespans as well?

Whatever the case Ritsuko has never heard of a Chi Human before, she's normally accustomed to the regular humans, those who're spiritually aware and quincies.
It'd be nice to see what his fighting style looked like but for now it'd be best to make a friend.

"I wear this uniform to show respect towards the soldiers who gave their lives and besides I only made it to boot camp, i couldn't really do much due to some injuries I had."

Ritsuko started to get flustered the moment she felt Vlad's hand make contact with her soft brown hair almost like a dog getting patted for doing something good.
"Please no headpats, only those who're my friends can do that"

Ritsuko wasn't into teasing but it did seemed interesting when Mirja did it to her. So she have a small wink and stools out her tongue

Vlad obviously was confused on where to go to continue the conversation, but Ritsuko had an idea.

"Hey Vlad you wanna go to the park? It's usually quiet at this time"

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:56 pm

ENTER THE POST

"My twenties? Well, I do suppose I look that way." He chuckled, allowing her to continue speaking as she pleased. It seemed that she was much more comfortable with the area than he was, though that did not surprised him. He had not left the forest for multiple centuries. "Exactly how old are you dear? I am actually very curious now." He looked her over once more; while it was true that height did not have any large causality to age he did find it hard to believe that someone as small as she was could be just as old as he was. Well, this was something that he could not overlook, after all he was at such a ridiculous age himself. "Well, tell me more about these quincy. Also, believe you me that boot camp was pretty lax. It was nothing spectacular to be honest. You did not miss out on much." It was with this that he had realized that she was not enjoying

It was with this that he would remove his hand from her head; it seemed that he was pushing some boundary that he did not know existed. "Oh, my bad. I thought we were friends at this point." He laughed, a bit awkwardly, as he waved it off. "I do apologize. Hope you can forgive me." He winked at the girl and laughed a bit. It seemed that she was interested in heading to the park, which seemed fine and good. The park was sure to be a lovely place and he was sure that they would be able to speak all that they wanted without having to be interupted by anyone else. "Well, I think the park would be a lovely place to speak dear! And yes, I am much older than I appear." He chuckled, waiting for her to lead the way.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:43 pm
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Hoping Vlad would follow he started to ask a series of questions to regarding her age and information about quincies as a whole Ritsuko which she was happy to answer.

My age huh? Well people would mistake her for a 15-16 year old girl so it would be a good idea to tell him. "I'm twenty-one years old"

Seeing the man quickly apologize and removing his hand from her head, she normally would be angry about it but she just assumed it was a normal thing to do. Maybe he hasn't spent a lot of time with females? Who knows

"That's alright, i accept your apology Vlad.

Vlad was curious about the whole Quincy thing and luckily Ritsuko has decent knowledge about them, after all she is one herself and has even gotten a history lesson from Ghislan. She was rather conflicted as to whether or not explain the infamous Ywach an how he almost tried to eradicate the entire soul society as well as his own people as pawns. No, it'd be best to keep it to herself.

" Well if you want the short explanation, quinces are similar to humans in every way; however they have one thing regular humans cannot do. Quincies can manipulate reishi in the air to utilize "Hirenkyaku" which is the equivalent to a shinigami's shunpo or create vast weapons to assist then in combat."

Follow me Vlad, the park isn't that far from here just have to go past a few local shopping areas and it's there."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:44 pm
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Hoping Vlad would follow he started to ask a series of questions to regarding her age and information about quincies as a whole Ritsuko which she was happy to answer.

My age huh? Well people would mistake her for a 15-16 year old girl so it would be a good idea to tell him. "I'm twenty-one years old"

Seeing the man quickly apologize and removing his hand from her head, she normally would be angry about it but she just assumed it was a normal thing to do. Maybe he hasn't spent a lot of time with females? Who knows

"That's alright, i accept your apology Vlad.

Vlad was curious about the whole Quincy thing and luckily Ritsuko has decent knowledge about them, after all she is one herself and has even gotten a history lesson from Ghislan. She was rather conflicted as to whether or not explain the infamous Ywach an how he almost tried to eradicate the entire soul society as well as his own people as pawns. No, it'd be best to keep it to herself.

" Well if you want the short explanation, quinces are similar to humans in every way; however they have one thing regular humans cannot do. Quincies can manipulate reishi in the air to utilize "Hirenkyaku" which is the equivalent to a shinigami's shunpo or create vast weapons to assist then in combat."

Follow me Vlad, the park isn't that far from here just have to go past a few local shopping areas and it's there."

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:35 pm

ENTER THE POST

It seemed that Ritsuko was willing to answer just about any question that Vlad had in mind. Such an open and carefree way of life seemed to be something that had to be entertaining. Being able to freely answer questions, not worrying about what information that it may give others. How nice. "You're twenty-one? How odd! I am too." He chuckled,. "A quincy eh, well I'm sure that there is some more history to them. I doubt things are as straight forward as that, especially when you have access to reishi. Reishi has caused many people to attempt to grab power, if I am correct." He spoke, pretty confident with the answer he had given. While he had not completely caught up with the events that had occurred over the many years that he had put himself into a deprived state, he was pretty much caught up. It was close enough at this point.

"Please, do lead the way." He chuckled as he followed behind Ritsuko; it was with this that he realized just how small she was. Was she actually twenty-one? He mulled this over for a few moments as they walked. "How long have you been in town?" He asked, still skeptical of her actual age. Although he had not seen the modern Russian army he was sure that they were not still using the same outfit that they had while he was deployed. What would the point in it be? Not only was the society so vastly different, but there were many new fabrics which had to give much better protection. It was with this that he had fair ground to doubt what it was she was saying, as well as his typical skepticism. The shopping district was rather plain; for a place that he would have changed a great deal it was as though there was nothing different in this place. The shops were rather simple, aside from the more futuristic building. The people were the same and the society seemed more relaxed. What a naive way to live. War was coming and people simply chose to ignore the problem. Well, this was neither here nor there. This was not the time for such drab thoughts, and it was with this that he cleared his mind. "Well, tell me more about you dear." He chuckled, continuing follower her to the destination.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum