Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Empty This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.)

Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Artist: Umineko noro no Naka ni - Song: Final Answer - Word Count: 582

Ahh, Karakura downtown, how long had it been since Kaito stopped working on the network alone, and took his time to experience the light? Far too long was the answer in his head. He had in earbud headphones looking around the electronics store he was in for new parts for his computer, sure he could conjure them up, but sometimes just buying and going out was what the doctor ordered. He had on a grey hoodie with blue red and yellow stripes on the hood and chest area and a bold dash on each arm around where mid bicep would be. He had on blue jeans and comfy sneakers. He came prepared to walk around and be in city for a while so this way he wanted to be comfortable, and well look somewhat stylish this is Karakura!

Taking a moment to breathe the clean air and looking around he found for a decent price a good CPU and GPU as a pairing in cost, and grabbing them and going to pay then. That duration of time was around a half of an hour of looking around for the parts then paying for them. He had been working on a lot of things with the network, and realizing his computer needed to be updated was his sign to go out and do that. He didn’t know why this felt so good, but it did. Holding the bag in his right hand as he’d step out from the store then. He had concluded his business with the group and now he was going to take care of some other things.

Hearing his stomach growl lightly as he’d look around and began walking towards the nearest coffee shop since he could use a coffee and a sweet from the past weeks insanity with that he had been dealing with. There was one close to some of the pet stores, and other various shops ranging from grocery stores to other video game shops and things of that sort. It was obvious that today was going to be a nice day to enjoy the sun, the weather and everything else that made Karakura home for him. This wasn’t Kaito from a long time ago, too shy to see the future and trust in himself. He had cast that aside when he met his ancestor Shadin Yuudeshi, and fought and trained with Sagumi and Moroi. He had people that he was looking forward to seeing again, and trusting with. This was his time to let go, and become something that they had seen in him from way in the past. He wasn’t going to let anything stop him from his goals.

Stopping inside of the coffee shop he got an iced White Mocha Chocolate Macchiato, and a chocolate croissant. He’d sit outside at one of the tables setting his parts on the table quietly munching on the food and taking a sip of the sweet drink that he was enjoying clearing with soft mmm’s leaving his lips. His piercing red eyes staring out from the matted slightly sweaty black hair. Allowing the heat to quenched by the cool drink he looked around the city wondering what had happened to his friends and acquaintances. “I couldn’t of picked a better day to go out and enjoy the city, I’m excited… Also, kinda concerned I haven’t heard from anyone in a long time... I guess I’ll have to make a visit when I’m done with this.” Kaito said confidently.

Template By: [THEFROST]

This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Empty Re: This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.)

Sat May 06, 2017 3:33 am
Charlise had taken the rather scenic route as far as a path to nowhere... A place full of shops and such for her to give a glance. This world was... A strange one. Everything looked much cleaner, much... More efficient. She still was unsure if it was reality, it even seemed too good to be true. She had witnessed people doing things for the unfortunate, as strange as it might have seemed to an old timer like Charlise. She assumed if people had been in poverty they'd be ignored and simply wither from lack of necessities. She wouldn't know; she just generally assumed the less fortunate were left to wither or assimilate while the fortunate controlled everything.

She soon quietly walked by a coffee shop, soon looking inside from the glass. Her face was set as she saw people inside going about their day, some people on their laptops, some groups of friends chatting about things, a woman and her children using coloring books, though she saw one eating crayons instead of coloring... She sighed wistfully, taking a seat by herself as she was exhausted from walking for such a long time. She put her arms crisscross on the table, wearing a face of slight misery as she rested her head.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Empty Re: This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.)

Mon May 08, 2017 4:21 am

Artist: Umineko noro no Naka ni - Song: Final Answer - Word Count: 437

He was sitting down still taking in the people when he noticed someone strange it wasn’t normal for someone to appear in a maid’s outfit especially on this side of the town. Since most cosplayers that are maids usually here, so this was strange. Secondly, her outfit was very worn, faded and lacked that oomph that makes a maid well look classy. She looked like she had been working all her life as one, but yet had lost the will to keep clean. It was very distressing to see in a female. Well, he’d see if she was in the database first pointing his phone at her in a calm manner, but not too obvious because then it would be weird to be looking at someone and taking their picture without consent, but something about her didn’t seem quite right.

So… who was she, and was she lost, scared? Why was she just sitting here in the drabbest of maid outfits? Did she lose her job? There were many questions buzzing around in the head of Kaito, and yet they were speculation at best. Might as well ask the person what was going on and well if they needed it. He was thinking about the questions in his head and yet the one that bothered him the most. Why does she look so sad, like she’s lost in the world and not sure of what she’s doing? Anyway, he took action now. He would move quickly from his seat with his food and drink and sits across from the female who looked like she could of used a friend at this point and time. He had a calm smile with a voice that was very soothing to help ease himself into the situation with the female who look clearly lost.

“Hey, uhh lady… you okay there?” He’d say softly, hoping if he had gotten her attention. If not he’d repeat himself again until she acknowledged his presence. “You look horribly miserable, you okay there?” He’d say quickly as his eyes looked into hers and her outfit that looked like it needed repair. “Well, I think you could use some new clothes, those really look worn out..” He’d say softly. “Do you have any money, are you lost? I’m from here and know the area, if you need help I could try to help you out.” Realizing he just barraged her with a ton of questions. “Sorry for barraging you with questions but, I’m Kaito Yuudeshi, I want to help you out, do you know your name and where you are at?” He’d say calmly realizing his mistake.

This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000This Could be Anywhere in the would, but it's in Karakura (Charlise/Closed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue May 09, 2017 1:20 am
-double post-

Last edited by Angry Charmander on Wed May 10, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 09, 2017 1:23 am
Thoughts swam around in the depressed, lowered head of Charlise. She thought back to that wolf woman. Would it be better if she just died, if all of this really was real? Would it have been better if she allowed her to strike her down without a fight? Though... She honestly questioned that woman's morality. She wasn't doing it for her best interests, she was doing it because she saw Charlise as an obstacle, a thing inconveniencing others. But honestly... Would it be better if Charlise had died right then and there? Her face became soft for a moment as she lamented on her decision to run away instead of stay and await her brutal fate.

Then she saw something move in her vision. She looked up, seeing a boy. A boy appearing physically younger than her. He obviously was young for pushing into her business.

"Hm?"

She stared at him as she was asked if she was lost, why she was miserable, and so on. She kept her mouth shut before quietly looking away, hiding her head in her arms.
"I'm not lost. I'm not important. Just leave me be, sir."
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 09, 2017 2:05 am

Artist: Umineko noro no Naka ni - Song: Final Answer - Word Count: 427

Realizing how dismissive about his presence being there that she seemed to just stare then hide away from him as if he was some sort of intrusion, which he was but, he could tell she was fearing about something, but not sure what. “I can tell from how you’re dressed, reacting and responding to me that you’re lost, you may not seem important to yourself, but someone will or does find your important. I will not leave you be, because you stick out strongly, and that means that you’re clearly lost.” Being able to rapidly prove with simple logic that she was clearly lying or hiding something that she needed to start telling the truth to the red eyed youth that was staring at her. For a bit he took her in and then takes a breath and laughs softly noticing her clothing, as he’d still not move from his position.

“I’m not moving from here, I think… I should help you to be honest you just look like a lost puppy that needs a good home and affection. How about this, what’s your name?” He said persistently as his eyes stared into hers intently and fiercely. His focus was unwavering as his body had quite a strong aura for someone so young, which she could probably tell from his energy surging from his body. “I’m not here to hurt you, I want to help you honestly so let me help you out.” He’d say again. She would be able to feel calming waves of energy in a form a hug to help show the fact he wasn’t scary, he was just trying to just help this female out as much as possible.

He had two prominent nick names, The Hacker of Kara kura, and the Cyber Angel of Karakura. The person she was talking to right now was the cyber angel and he was about to try to give her the best care possible as long as she took it. This was her first opening for her to take the step and offer of help, because he wasn’t just powerful in terms of raw power… He figured to try to help calm her down and see if there was a really good way to help her out, because for right now, she just needed to admit her flaws, and accept them, because if she were to not be insignificant she had to admit that things weren’t the same for her. It was all on her to choose now, to accept the help or give it up.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2017 9:27 pm
Charlise only stared at the male as he made further attempt to help her. She just wanted him to leave her... She wasn't deserving of any assistance or love; why didn't anyone understand that? She was nothing more than something to be stepped on, like a home's welcome mat; used and worn until having to be thrown out and replaced with a new one. She was of the stage of being thrown out. She had no further use... She was nothing...

She didn't realize it, but she had sat up and had slowly placed her hands at the sides of her head, over her ears, having been staring at the boy. Her expression... Died. More specifically, she looked like how if she were shot and killed instantly; a thousand yard stare, loose jaw, and unfocused, dull eyes. From her own perspective, the boy seemed to slowly disorganize into meaningless shapes, until slowly vanishing. It wasn't just him; any living thing nearby seemed to just vanish. As if possessed, she slowly rose out of her seat, walking along the sidewalk in silence. The world continued to crumble, until it was just a void. Any outside noise unfocused and disorganized into faded white noise.

"I knew it wasn't real. Couldn't have been."
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Artist: Umineko noro no Naka ni - Song: Final Answer - Word Count: 562

Kaito took everything into consideration as he noticed her rapidly falling into a slippery slope of denial, and it only seemrd like it was getting worse as if she was trying to shut down the world around her, and that was sad to the young yuudeshi. She needed a reality check. Sure she may have been a Hollow/arrancar or vizard, but she was actually more or less trying to deny that fact, as if he didn’t exist and that’s when reality of his powers would come to light for the female. As he may have been shapes and designs in her mind that were soon whited out, she would feel something within her body, something forcing her to focus to wake up. She would feel electricity not harmful, of course, but it was present within her mind, and she would be forced to notice that he hadn’t moved and that he was looking at her with brilliant red eyes, A soft sigh left his lips as he spoke calmly, but patiently as if he was speaking to a child having a temper tantrum. It was sad to him, but at the same time he knew it was going to happen soon enough.

“Look, you may want to reject the reality that’s around you, and that’s up to you at the end of the day, but you’re just lying to yourself.” He’d pause softly and places his hand on the top of her head as if to comfort a child. “But, You can’t keep doing this to yourself, I have no idea what you think of yourself honestly, but from how you carry yourself I can assume it’s not good, and yet you live in it, you must have been treated terribly.” He’d continue rubbing the top of her head comfortingly, if she liked it or not. “Stop running from yourself, and me, I’m here to help you I don’t care if you see yourself lower than the gum underneath the populace’s shoes” He’d almost have a very imposing appearance, taking some queues from his former master Sagumi in terms of showing power, and in Shadin by showing kindness while keeping the guard up. Those two affected him the most to make him the man he was today, and he wasn’t going to just let those teachings go to waste. Sure Sagumi might have been the largest pervert he knew, but he also was a good teacher in terms of fighting.

So what would he do, well once he had her attention and she listened to him, either by him forcing her to by sheer power, or by her actually giving into him and listening he would speak again. “I want to help you, in fact I see it as something I must do to make you have a better shot within yourself.” He’d sigh softly. “I’m Kaito Yuudeshi, the Cyber Angel of Karakura, one of the administrators of the Yuudeshi Network, and a human.” He’d say bluntly to her but also with a smile on his face showing that he wasn’t mad at her at all. He worried about this person, because if someone evil did come, they wouldn’t hesitate to kill her in a matter of seconds, she was easy prey in this current state, and Karakura was quite the vicious jungle when the right predators were out on the hunt.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2017 1:09 am
Nothing... There was absolutely nothing... Charlise knew the world she was residing in was a lie... She truly must have been diseased. And from what she knew, the diseased had to be removed. There wasn't anything present anyway, right? Nothing to miss her, nothing to cry over her, nothing... She slowly untied her maid's bonnet, moving the headwear's wrappings down to her neck. This was the only method of death familiar to her, so she soon followed suit...

Until something broke through to her mind, a clasp back into reality. She slowly turned to see the vibrant red eyes of the boy, of Kaito Yuudeshi. She was honestly thinking her mind was continuing to toy with her, but an emotion overpowered the denial. Something she hadn't felt in a long time; fear. Fear for her life. Then another surfaced; desire. Desire to listen to this boy. Desire to heed his words...

Then he placed his hand on her head, which made her eyes pool, then water. Her breathing quickened as her shell cracked, ever so slightly. He continued to speak to her, which only formed more and more cracks. She always ever knew pain from physical contact, and in her vulnerable state his words were flowing to her.

When he finished his last sentence, was when she really started to bawl. The dam burst, and all the water was flowing out. She began crying softly, then it went into all out crying, her putting her arms around Kaito, placing her head on his shoulder, though not very efficiently due to the short horns of the mask. She held him close, like a child who had a nightmare hugging their parents for comfort.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2017 3:02 am

Artist: Umineko noro no Naka ni - Song: Final Answer - Word Count: 562

There’s a point where it tips, a point where it breaks, and one can’t take it anymore, and watching the reactions of Charlise go from stoic to grabbing on to him and crying with her horns getting in the way of her head against his shoulder he’d wrap his arms around her gently using his energy to make two wings and wrap around her as well. As she would feel energy and his natural body heat from him to help her calm down and relax as he’d sigh softly in a caring tone cooing her gently as his eyes closed rubbing her back gently as he’d stroke her back calmly to help her calm down and relax a bit, as he did feel bad for her he couldn’t imagine her circumstances, but he felt that this was the first step in helping her out. He had to break through to her and allow her to start realizing there was more than life than just sadness and despair, and that working through it would be best. Being aware they were in public he’d quickly move them into a clothing store for women because she could really use new clothes, and that’s what his plan was.

First thing to do was to get her to change her outfit, because it just looked so worn out, and he was sure they could find something better to wear even if it was the exact same style of clothing she just needed it. She needed the help, and this was the first step. He had a feeling this would be one of those long nights so he was mentally preparing for the worst. It would take a lot of work to get this girl from being a loner to something better. It probably meant he would have to deal and help her out for a while. Her clothing sense seemed like a cosplayer, but seeing how broken she was and almost… doll like as if she was an actual maid, she probably would want something covering because that was probably her design, but eventually he would help her find out her individuality and make her go from being just a lowly maid to someone that she wouldn’t be afraid of being herself, and that was important to him as well. So finding a long dress was the first thing to do on top of the maid outfit.

”I’m aware you wear a lot of maid dresses, but you need something normal as well to wear. Anyway, try these clothes on and tell me if you like how they feel or not” He’d hand her the clothes there was the maid clothes, a dress and some casual clothes like pants and shirts with like a jacket that would go to mid ass in length. The clothing were very modest and not revealing in the slightest. He hoped that the outfit and the colors would be to her liking being close to the door in the case she wanted different colors or sizes to make sure it fit her needs.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum