Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Empty The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein)

Wed May 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Artist: Derek Fiechter - Song: Two Moon's Inn - Word Count: 1,087

"Its cold.", Steiner said to no one in particular as he marched his way out from the only train into town and out into the frigid weather that belonged to Russia, a neutral zone in the far north of Asia. After making a pit stop in Europe, Steiner had continued to knock things off his bucket list so to speak, and one thing on his list was to visit Russia. After all, Russia had a vibrant history, and had notoriously been a powerhouse of a country back several hundred years ago. Now, however was a different story, but anything was possible! Maybe one day the glorious Russian empire would emerge from ashes of this neutral zone to become a power house once more, but for now Steiner wasn't interested in combat potential. His time was limited, a mere couple of weeks left before he would just cease to be. With an expiration date like that, Steiner had been trying to enjoy himself as much as he possibly could, but even that had become hard to do.

Over the course of the train ride, Steiner had began to lose feeling in two of his fingers on his left hand, something the doctors said would begin to happen sooner or later. It was a sign of his end and not something that was sitting too well with the former vanguard member. His face, still hidden beneath a white hoodie, was riddled with black veins that pulsated from time to time, giving him the appearance of some deformed freak. He remembered getting stares on the train, people would gasp, and point at him as if he was some kind of monster. It hurt on an emotional level and though he struggled to hide his pain, it had become so hard to not hide the way he felt about being treated like that during his trip to the frozen world of Russia. The remaining people on the train had filtered by him, making sure to not touch him as if he was some kind of contagious disease, a walking petridish of viruses waiting to infect them. He hung his head low, walking slowly as to avoid catching any one's eyes.

He exited the train station and was instantly hit by a cold gust of wind, cold of course was not the way to describe it, but Steiner's vocabulary at the moment was more focused on cursing under his breath. He clinched his jacket closer to him as he made his way out into the snow. It reminded him of the time he had climbed the mountain to reach the summit and awaken his powers, but there was no real purpose to him being out in the cold like this. No, this time, Steiner was merely there as a tourist. Someone that was interested in learning about the culture and enjoying the sights, not that there was much that Steiner could see with his vision obscured by his hood, and what he could see being blurred out by snowy gales. After a few moments of braving what most people in Russia probably considered a slight breeze with a bit of snow, Steiner found himself entering what he hoped was a place he could just sit down, and eat.

Pushing the door open, a jingle filled the occupied restaurant as the bells on the door clanked together, and Steiner entered into what appeared to be a local diner. For a few seconds Steiner began to dust off the snow on the floor, only to gain a few dirty looks from patrons who were not too happy with Steiner wetting the floor in front of the door. Steiner gave them a weak grin underneath his hood as he walked his way up to the front desk to get himself a seat at one of the tables, hopefully. He began to cough, covering his mouth with the sleeve of his hoodie, and pulled back his arm moments later to reveal a bit of pink on the sleeve.

Steiner had given up on trying to hide the blood, it was too difficult for the young man to deal with the disgusting veins on his face, and the blood he was spewing from his mouth when he coughed. So, he chose to hide his face, and not try so hard to hide his bloody coughs. A waitress walked up to him, speaking the native language, and Steiner stared at her for a moment as he tried his best to reply to her. She laughed at him a bit, but then motioned for him to follow her, and he did so as she marched him over to a table by a window. He sat down with a thud and looked out the window as the waitress tried her best to speak English to Steiner, he tried to humor her as much as she had humored him before, but neither of them were gaining any traction. Eventually he would settle for a coffee, after all coffee was a universal thing, and most people drank it. She nodded her head, leaving the young man to contemplate what was going on around him.

Steiner instead of thinking about what was going on around him, which was bustling conversation in many different Russian dialects, went back over what was going on his life. Two weeks was all he had and the progression of his symptoms seemed to dictate that more than likely he would lose feeling in his left hand by tomorrow afternoon. The thought scared him and for a man who had been through so much, for him to be scared of that said something. In all honesty, he was beginning to come to terms with the fact that he would die soon, and that there was nothing he could do about it. He had fought to protect people, even though people in the medical world had told him to stop, he just couldn't do that, and had carried on regardless of what would happen to him later. Did he regret it? No. Steiner Franz didn't regret saving people and more importantly he didn't regret putting innocent lives above his own. It was unfair that he was dying, but at least he could enjoy the time he had left.

The coffee arrived not a moment too soon and Steiner began to prepare his cup just the way he liked it, two cream and three sugar as the bell to the shop rang out again causing Steiner to look toward the door.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) OlBPPj4
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) VewULRr
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) AQodtc6
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Empty Re: The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein)

Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 am
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A| Artist: N/A | Word Count: 500

After that incident in karakura town Ritsuko decided to enter a local cafe to receive tea, after all a day of fighting has left her a bit parched. Where will she go at a time like this? Well the diner of course, although their tea wasn't as good compared to fancy restaurants but it'll due for the time being.

She continued walking down the sidewalk as it's cold Russian air went past her skin but like all Russians she was unphased. The recent hollow attack in karakura town was rather interesting too say the least, not only was she able to lure the hollow to a better location but she got assistance to take down the beast as well.

She was glad many of the innocent bystanders could get away in time before the carnage got worse it took place in the alleyway. Ritsuko couldn't get a good look at the two people who assisted her hell she couldn't even ask what their name was; perhaps it was for the best after all the shinigami probably was back in the Soul society while the human got a chance to find a hospital to fix his wounds.

As far as clothing the young quincy wore a white cap with light blue ruffles and a brown and good centerpiece, an opened white jacket with dark brown lining and powder blue markings.

As the delightful bells jingled and clanked together as she opened the door looking inside the diner; seeing the cashier and customers eating breakfast while others were chatting and laughing like good friends do. As she greeted the cashier with a pleasant smile and donated some of her money into the local bin for charity, she scanned the room to find a table of interest however many were already filled all except for one that is...

The man had a cup of coffee with two drops of sugar, judging by his appearance and body language this individual obviously wasn't looking well.

She couldn't tell but it appeared as if the man was hiding something; sure it's cold in Russia but they were indoors and the temperature would be steadily decent. Whatever the case Ritsuko didn't want to leave the guy hanging all by his lonesome so she approached the table which he was sitting at and sat down.

"Mind if I take a seat?" before sitting down with her chair facing the man; the waiter returned to the table and Ritsuko asked for a cup of tea in the native Russian language Могу я выпить чашечку чая?. The waiter then shook her head and went off to prepare the tea for Ritsuko, while the waiter was away she decided to start a conversation after all small talk is always a great way too change one's mood.

Her eyes were looking at his almost like she recognized this before speaking in a soothing tone. "So I can tell your not from here, are you perhaps touring russia for the food,culture, or is it rather the history?"

Hoping to get at least a vivid response from him.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Empty Re: The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein)

Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Artist: Derek Fiechter - Song: Two Moon's Inn - Word Count: 900

Steiner reached for the cup of coffee that he had sat down for only a second after making it the way he liked it and took a quick sip. The coffee was strong and overrode the little sugar and cream that he put into his coffee. After coughing a bit, not from pain or sickness, but from the taste of the coffee itself, Steiner would reach for more cream and sugar to enhance the flavor of this rather strong blend of coffee. That was when a feminine voice asked if she could join him, as the first person to approach him since his arrival in town, Steiner was more than happy to oblige, and held out his other hand that was not holding a cup of coffee to the chair in front of him. "Be my guest.", Steiner's voice sounded like a groan more than an actual voice, but he cleared his throat as to see if he could fix that. After a few seconds of trying to clear his throat Steiner would try to speak again to see if that had done the trick.

"Sorry about that...I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Not really from around these parts.", Steiner said with a slight chuckle. It seemed the new comer agreed with that sentiment as it seemed she could tell that he wasn't from around here either. "Also, I'm very interested in the culture of this place, Russia has a rich history and some good cuisine from what I've heard.", he said as he reached into the pocket of his jacket to procure a book that he had bought not too long ago in preparation for his trip to this place. It was an old book that dated back several decades ago, but it had random assortments of information about the majority of Russia such as cuisine, culture, and places of importance. Putting down the book on the table, Steiner opened to a relevant page depicting a bun stuffed with some kind of meat, and cheese. Putting down his cup of coffee, Steiner pointed at the image of the stuffed bread, and asked kindly: "I would like one of these, if you could help me order it when she gets back, I would be really grateful."

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) 250px-Piroshki

"I've wanted to try some Russian food for quite a while and this one seemed to look positively appetizing if I do say so myself!", Steiner spoke enthusiastically as he stopped pointing at the bread to pick up his coffee. He took another long sip, mostly to keep his throat wet, and as to not worry his new acquaintance with anymore moments of him choking or coughing. After putting his cup of coffee down, now at halfway point of being full or empty depending on your point of view he found his eyes drifting. He had spent so long at the table hiding his face that he hadn't once thought to look at the person who was now sitting with him there at the table. He casually peaked up and his eyes went wide as he saw the same Quincy who only a few weeks ago in karakura had nearly blinded him with Flash bangs. "Its you!", Steiner shouted lifting the hood from his face to reveal himself to the diner and the young lady in front of him.

"I was wondering if I would ever see the person who nearly got me killed in karakura.", Steiner continued as he entered into a coughing fit. This fit continued for quite a bit and drew the attention of nearby patrons who watched the young hero from a distance. Steiner covered his mouth with his hand as to insure that no blood from his mouth would come out or splatter anywhere. After a few long and agonizing seconds the coughing stopped. Steiner lifted up the cup of coffee, downing the last bit of the coffee while simultaneously burning his mouth, and then put the cup down with a loud thud. For a second, Steiner returned his gaze to the young lady in front of him, and then let out a long sigh. "Sorry about that...I didn't mean to shout at you or disturb the customers.", Steiner apologized as he reached over to the napkin dispenser to grab some napkins to clean his hand. After clearing the blood, Steiner would turn his attention back to the young lady in front of him. "I know back then you had only the best of intentions, you didn't want to blind me, and you wanted to save some people.", he said as he looked down in shame, putting the hood back over himself to hide the hideous look of his.

"I'm Steiner Franz.", he mumbled a bit awkwardly. He hadn't wanted to alert the whole diner to what had occurred back in karakura, but he had done so with little to no thought. He couldn't blame that on the pain or the things that were killing him, nope, this was all on him. She also seemed like a nice young lady, concerned for his well being too, and he was very clearly upset with himself for having done what he just did. "I'm sorry, Miss...wait, I never did catch your name.", he said as he looked up to see what her reaction would be to his sudden outburst and quick switch of mood.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:17 pm
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Song: N/A| Artist: N/A | Word Count: 500

Taking a seat as the man reached for his cup of coffee with quickness and immediately sipped however his body he coughed reaching for cream and sugar too intensify the flavor for his coffee. The man's masculine voice sounded a bit groggy like he was sick from the weather or worse from a disease; luckily Ritsuko was used too people with illnesses heck her father

The man seemed nice enough he politely allowed her too sit down without any hesitation and his interest in Russia was nice.
He reached into his jacket pocket revealing what appeared too be a book; the book itself was obviously was made in a time before Rtisuko was even born it had many bits of information about Russia like it's Culture, Famous Landmarks, and and food. He flipped a couple of pages before pointing at a specific food he'd like to try out upon the food was Pirozhki a famous Russian cuisine they're small stuffed buns made of either yeast dough or short pastry. They can be filled with one of many different fillings such as meats, cheeses or even vegetables.

"Sure, I can help but them for you"
Heh I'm glad you picked these are my favorite as well Ritsuko gave a small chuckle at his response but he was right though the was appetizing to not only the eye but the taste buds as well.

As he shouted which revealed his face that was once concealed from the hood. Ritsuko couldn't help but be utterly surprised it the human she encountered in Karakura. he suddenly went into a coughing fit covering his mouth with his free hand too make sure blood wasn't being sprayed onto Ritsuko or the table in front of them. He used a napkin dispenser to wipe the blood off and a bit of coffee to quench his dry throat.

"You don't have too hide your face, besides you had the best of intentions as well. Ritsuko looked directly at the man

"You wanted to save people as well, hell I was impressed that you took a ordinary sword too fight the hollow despite having no powers whatsoever and that takes alot of balls". Having a smile of utter impressment

Looking as he mumbled his name awkwardly he probably didn't wanna scare the local residents about the incident in karakura.

She opened her mouth and acknowledged her name "I'm Ritsuko Nicklovich it's nice too meet you Stein".
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Artist: Artist: N/A - Song: Take Your Hands - Word Count: 930

"Some people would call what I did really stupid, hell reckless. But I guess some people would call almost willingly killing myself as impressive.", Steiner joked as the coffee did its' magic of clearing his throat rather well. It impressed him that she was not afraid of his current look as only weeks ago he had appeared to be perfectly normal, outside from the scarring he had received from his childhood, and the wounds that had been incurred by his fight with the Hollow. He supposed what he had done could be considered heroic, saving people, and fighting the good fight could never be denoted as anything less than heroic after all. Still it had been dumb of him to rush back in and risk himself, but the hero of honor couldn't allow himself to live down the failure of not being able to handle those events himself. Sure, he knew that was something stupid of him to be thinking of a time like this, and it only made his current predicament of being without powers even more groan worthy. Still this young lady seemed to pick up on his intentions and didn't view him as a complete waste of time and effort like most people who viewed him as a terminally ill piece of trash on the side of the road like the rest of the restaurant seemed to view him as.

Even now the hero could feel their eyes judging him for what he looked like, wondering if they would catch his illness, and spread it to any of their loved ones. In fact, Steiner spotted several people leaving, and it made him sad inside his head drooped a bit, his emotional state flipping from that of someone excited to someone who had just recently gone through a state of depression. It wasn't like he wanted to look this way or feel this way, it wasn't his fault that he was slowly dying from something doctors couldn't quite describe or understand. Maybe if he hadn't been such an idiot and done so much when he knew it would only worsen his condition. Maybe then he would have been able to sit there with this cute girl who was helping him order a fine dish and actually have a conversation with her without feeling like he was fucking blemish on society. "I'm sorry if I'm drawing the wrong kind of attention....", Steiner spoke lowly as his head hung low as he tried to lessen his presence by making himself appear smaller. It was a hard task for someone his size, but he was definitely doing his best to make himself seem like he wasn't even there.

The Steiner of a year and a half ago would have called these people out. He would have stood up from that table and demanded the respect he deserved! That Steiner was a former Vanguard member, a hero who had saved many lives over the course of his basic training and involvement with the organization, and a man who had survived several conflicts with powerful beings that had easily overpowered him, but he had still come out on top. That Steiner would have done something about this ridiculous amount of hatred being slung his way, but this Steiner was resigned. He knew that sooner or later he would die and that it didn't matter if a few people got a good look at the once handsome face now marred by the disgusting black veins, sunken in eyes, and wounds. In essence, Steiner only felt shame, and in that same boat he felt even more powerless than he had ever felt before. He felt like he had no control over his destiny and his last act of enjoyment was to travel around to a few places he wanted to go to enjoy his last few weeks on the planet earth. Hell, he didn't even know if his spirit would ascend or not, after all the doctor's diagnosis had not been too convincing that the broken man's soul would even exist after his physical form had finally given out. In that absolute bleak mindset, Steiner had just given up caring about fighting the losing battle, and he had long since given up on potentially finding a way to heal these wounds and become whole once again.

"Maybe I should leave? I don't want to cause these people any distress.", Steiner once again said low as his eyes darted around for at least one friendly face in a sea of persecuting glances. He didn't find one among the crowd gawking at him and the sudden realization that he was disturbing them was more than enough to make him feel upset. He didn't want to show weakness in the face of someone that had only moments ago praised him, but he was finding it hard to keep his composure. He had thought he had come to terms with dying, but he didn't want to go, and even though he felt disgust from these people he wondered if things were different if these people would actually accept him without a second thought. He found himself slightly regretting his actions a year and a half ago, even though he had nothing to truly be ashamed of. He had saved some kids and it had cost him his future, but in his mind he had already deemed that a fair trade. A bunch of kids for one measly heroes life? He would make that trade over and over again, he wouldn't even blink if he was given the same option.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:16 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

She noticed that his face drooped down thinking about something she didn't know what it was but after she turned around and saw an abundance of people leaving the resturaunt, her face turned into utter disgust most of the people were averting their eyes making sure not to make any sort of eye contact with him like he was some disease ridden carcous or monster. They know that not everyone is perfect and if someone has a deformity they should still treat them like regular everyday citizens no matter the age, gender, or sexual prefrence. Rather than getting up and teaching these people a few manners about one's appearance she decided to keep her cool and turn back towards stien making a small smile on her face with a calm tone making sure to not make a scene out of the whole ordeal....but something in the back of her mind teld her to stand up and hopefully build his self-esteem and tell these people that he's not some sort of freak of nature but a person.

And so she did in a instant ritsuko got up from her chair and yelled at the crowd of people ready to leave the resteraunt, with her head held high and a booming voice similar to that of a person giving a presentation to a political leader on national television.

"Look at this man...what do you see? Just a man filled with despair and misery but your wrong, this is fucking 2417 and were still interpreting people who seem different from the rest of us as some sort of creature from another planet! Well i got news for you you assholes he's still a human being just like you and me and i've seen him do things none of you jackasses would do in your entire lives. He's a hero and i've seen him fight a hollow with a fucking sword a mother fucking sword for christ sake and guess what he also saved people's lives!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Russian and Slavik Classical - Word Count: 653

He had been fine with the stares and the disdainful looks, he had come to terms with his hideous appearance, and though he was now showing it for all the world to see he felt a little awkward. And not in a good way. He felt like a nuisance, a sore thumb, and more importantly he felt really sick and to be honest why shouldn't he feel that way? He had foolishly played hero, jumping around to save the nearest person he could find against the wishes of his physicians who numbered his days and told him to quit, and did he stop? Hell no! Steiner had kept on going around doing what he viewed was his civic duty and because of it his reward was to be gawked at by random people and judged harshly for his physical appearance. He had done the right thing and if he had to do it again he would, but it didn't feel too good to be judged harshly because of those decisions.

Still it surprised him that Ritsuko was even talking to him or giving him the time of day. That made her an oddity in his book and it was a welcoming sight to finally have someone to talk to about what he had been through. Especially given the fact that they had met in brief over a week ago, there was a minor familiarity there, and he supposed it made things easier for him to talk with her. Usually he had issues talking to ladies and that was due to him always training and never really practicing his social skills with the finer sex. Yet he seemed to be able to communicate with her rather well, maybe if he wasn't dying they could have even been friends, but still his present state was dwindling fast and soon he would be nothing more than a memory floating on the wind in a few people who dared to remember him's minds. It hurt him, but he didn't mind, at least he could leave a lasting impact before he kicked the bucket.

That was when he realized Ritsuko could now see what he was so upset about and knew deep down that she was about to stand up for him. A part of him was happy, but another part of him wanted to remain anonymous, and it felt even more awkward to have a young lady stand up for him. Yet, he listened, and took in each and every word. "It wasn't that impressive...you had weakened it before I got the courage to do something about it.", Steiner said to Ritsuko as he chuckled a bit with a grin on his face. Even as sick as he was his smile retained its' warmth and welcoming appearance, he was thankful that at least one part of him could remain at least semi-like himself. Still it felt good that someone recognized him for his actions even if that wasn't why he did it in the first place. He had done it to save people and to help the shinigami and Ritsuko. That was all, no ulterior motives.

"Thanks, Ritsuko...but maybe we should leave before we are thrown out, eh?", Stein spoke calmly as he stood up from the table, collecting his bags, and tightening his make shift winter clothes around himself as he did so. He wasn't leaving because of the pressure of those around him, but because he himself wanted to leave. He did, however feel oddly better after hearing Rits' pep-talk, and it seemed to strengthen him a bit, which surprised him even further. "Maybe you can show me around town? That would be really fun!", Steiner said, the once groaning voice of a sick man at the end of his rope, replaced with the happy, and invigorated tone of a young man with a lot to live for. Like seeing what Russia had to offer!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:08 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

She couldn't help but look at stein for a few seconds mostly due to the comment he made comment about him having the courage to finish the hollow off, although some of if was true but she couldn't weaken the hollow without the shinigami's help as well as steins...even though the shinigami finished off the hollow he couldn't have done it without stien duel wielding the spare sword she stowed away. She couldn't help but give a small chuckle herself, not because of the comment but rather at stien not in a mean way of course but rather a glad tone. The fact of the matter is that stein at least contributed to the fight and that's all that mattered..hell she probably wouldn't be able to get the humans out of the buildings quickly enough.

She looked at stein and gave a nod as she saw him stand up getting his bags and winter clothes after ll getting kicked put by the owner is the last thing they want to do. Ritsuko turned back around ro see thay the crowd of people already left the door, leaving no one else but herself and stein.

"Oh of course i can show you around town. Maybe later i can introduce you to my family." ritsuko said noticing that steiners voice was more upbeat instead of sickly which was a good thing better to at least lighten up his spirits.

Thoughts clouded through ritsuko's mind about whether or not to show stien the old training camp she went as a teenager showing him the cold tile floors and rusty beds and creepy atmosphere it gave off...however it could give him a chance to learn about soviet history whilst learning about her on a personal level. However he also might not be interested that and may just wanna look at the scenery...speaking of where would she take stien anyway? Sure she could go for the basic landmarks such as the Cathedral of St. Sophia but he probably knows that by now...maybe he would enjoy the art museum, then again it'd probably be silent as hell with a stupid ass tour guide via a recorder giving a brief description on the art piece in particular.

Her father had taught her a bit about Novgorod he said many believed that it was the birthplace of russians as a whole due to some residents inviting some prince to rule over russia and create a dynasty. Maybe he'd enjoy that

Okay stein we are going to a famous landmark called Veliky Novgorod, it's a really interesting sight to behold.
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Russian And Slavic Music- Word Count: 535

A girl wants me to meet her family...wait am I misreading the situation? Steiner thought to himself, his face would have been red if he had the capacity to do such a thing, but right now at best he looked a deeper shade of palish white across his face. He was clearly reading too much into this, but it was still awkward that the young lady wanted him to meet her family, and he doubted they would want to see someone as grotesque looking as himself, but none the less he would be more than happy to meet her relatives and have a chat with them he supposed. If they would even want to strike up a conversation with a guy like himself. Steiner let out a series of coughs as he reached into his jacket pocket for a handkerchief that was already stained with his blood and cleaned off his mouth.

"Thanks for showing me around Rits. It will be much easier with someone who actually knows the country escorting me around. Besides, having someone to have a conversation with won't be so bad.", Steiner said as he tried to give his best smile, which in his current predicament came out as some kind of weird monstrous look that should never be repeated. He wondered why she was going to such great lengths to keep him as her company, but he supposed it was out some level of respect that she was doing this, and he would accept that. Up until this point, Steiner had been quite depressed, but now after meeting Ritsuko and having her talk him up? He felt much better about himself and with that feeling came a great deal of calmness and optimism. Only a few minutes ago he had began to wonder if it had even been worth traveling to Russia or making this bucket list in the first place, but now? He was absolutely excited to be here and learn more about the Russian people.

She then told Steiner about where they were going to go, a place called Novgorod, and it excited him because he had not seen anything about it in the books he had read. "What sort of place are you taking me to? I have never heard of a Veliky Novgorod. It sounds like an interesting place since you think it is the best place to begin sight seeing at.", Steiner said enthusiastically as he put his handkerchief away and exited the store to the cold air outside. Even in summer time the Russian climate would not allow him a moment's respite and the cold seemed to bite at him as he waited for Rits to come out of the store and join him outside. At least he was in good company and he was sure eventually he would be able to get used to the cold, right? Probably not, but at least he could try to get used to it, and battle onward with Rits at his side showing him the sights.

Still he found his mind drifting to what exactly their first stop was and what exactly this visit to Russia held in store for him, only time would tell he assumed.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:44 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko was glad to show stein around Russia, like he said it'd be much better to explore the place with someone who actually knows the country. She understands how it feels to be a lost puppy in a location you never set foot in, when she first came to america she didn't know where a single location was. She was running around the place like a chicken with its head cut off asking people if they could show directions to where the local store was..however not learning a second language was a detriment. Regardless ritsuko was ready to show stein the beautiful city known as Norvogord.

"No problem Stein, i'm glad you found someone like me. Who knows what would've happened if i haven't encountered you."
She stood up as she pushed the chair back into it's proper place before headimg towards the door where stein is waiting. She continued to walk towards the door and feel the chilling air she looked at steiner and had a look of concern in her eyes, steiner must be freezing at this point, perahps she can lend him some of her old winter clothes to stay warm...after all it'd be a pretty rough experience to have an already sick man become even more sick due to the cold air and possibly hypothermia.

However before ritsuko stepped outside she hesitated for a minute as she reconsidered about whether or no to go to Norvogord...there's many different benefits to going as not only it gives them the chance to discuss a bit more and allow ritsuko to give steiner a bit of info about the different buildings.
The overall time it'd take to get to Novogord would be about 10-15 minutes total, however that depends on alot of factors such as the long ass lines, the train schedule and even the time of day. Ritsuko knows that Novogrand is a famous sight-seeing area for it's marvelous variety and age of its medieval monuments, so local tourist would probably head on to the trains as quickly as they can. There's also the endangered species known as the white Orca they usually hang around in coastal waters and the sight itself is breath-taking on its own.

However in case they didn't have time to make it to Novogord ritsuko had another back up plan which is to show steiner the old training camp she resided in during her days as a soviet recruit. She can tell him all about the wonderous times she had chilling with the other soldiers, listening to music and shooting her very first gun. However in the back of her mind she knew that going back there would just bring those bad memories back into her mind the brutally freezing floors, the beatings and the many different escape attempts she tried to initiate but failed horribly.

Those but she didn't want to ruin the mood, so she just kept them in the back of her head and had a smile on her face once again telling stein how they were going to get there.

"Well before we can head off to Novogord, were gonna need to take a train it should take us about 10-15 minutes to arrive there is that fine with you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum