Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zxcvbnmy
zxcvbnmy
Starter Member
http://hunter.unigame.me/

Your Favourite game Character Empty Your Favourite game Character

Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:33 pm
I like goku from Ultimativer Kämpfer,The goku series features the completely wordless adventures of the irascible title character as he interacts with the natural world.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Favourite game Character Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Your Favourite game Character Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Your Favourite game Character Empty Re: Your Favourite game Character

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:39 pm
I have a poor habit of always returning to Sora from Kingdom hearts when this question is asked. I've always felt attached to him via his story, personality in general and the world that Square creates around Disney IPs and their own. That or Beat from JSRF lol

Your Favourite game Character FXpoQxJ
Your Favourite game Character 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Favourite game Character Left_bar_bleue1570/100Your Favourite game Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:07 am
I've never really thought on the favorite video game character thing... Until recent years, haven't been much of a gamer, so the FF series, Kingdom Hearts, and other character heavy games like that kind of go over my head. Out of what I play now though? I'd say a combination of Xayah and Rakan from League because holy shit are they adorable. Their couple interactions are really fun. Beyond that? The idiot from Outlast. How do you walk into that first room and NOT go, "This is enough, I'm out." Cannot tell if man is idiot, genius, or brave as all hell. Weird choices, I know, but eh?
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Favourite game Character Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Your Favourite game Character Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:13 am
Dude they really are the cutest thing to exist. I can't get over the voice lines and how well the characters play off each other. Its definitely a lifted the standard for interactions for Riot. I've also never thought of Miles Upshur that way, but it makes a lot of sense. I just chalked his insanity as a character for continuing forward to his reporter status and his past issues with a previous employer. A sort of "I need to do this or I won't have anything to speak of" sorta thing. A scoop to the extreme.

Your Favourite game Character FXpoQxJ
Your Favourite game Character 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Favourite game Character Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Your Favourite game Character Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:10 pm
Montblanc from Final Fantasy Tactics. Kupo kupo?

Your Favourite game Character 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Favourite game Character Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Your Favourite game Character Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:42 pm
Clementine from Walking Dead? ^-^ I dunno I tend to like customizable characters over actual ones.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Favourite game Character Left_bar_bleue7380/100Your Favourite game Character Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 am
I'd have to say Joshua O'Brien from Armored Core 4. He goes from being the top dog to a villain all because of corporate politicians threatening his homeland. He regrets it but says he has no choice... I always hated that you couldn't do anything to save him. Kainé from NieR is a close second.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum