Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bankai Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Bankai Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Bankai Training

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:55 am
"Show me that soul of yours!"

What soul? He had one. He was one. He stood up. Started to run, and straight at Zefonse. He was truly determined to earn it. He'd been training for fifty years. Bankai was something that he truly desired, a power that he hoped would be a force of protection like his Shikai.

"Come on Ookami!"

I'm not Ookami. That voice again. As Daigoro moved, he found his body running on autopilot.

Who...?

Fenrir. I am the ruler of your bankai. I can see your desire.

Protection...

Protection. I know you can see it now. I believe... that I shall leave it up to you.
Daigoro's mind snapped back to reality, and he found himself flying back, after bouncing off Zefonse's defenses. He stood up, and grinned.

"I know what to do. I know how to finish this. I KNOW IT NOW!" The shout was loud and clear - he had been given the power. He stood up straighter, and quickly moved his blade up in front of his face, pointing the sharp end to one side, and the blunt to his right. He grinned, and flicked it down to his side, releasing the words that he had always wanted to use.

"Ban...kai!" The blade suddenly quadrupled in length, having not previously been released. This expansion created a large cone of Reiatsu, which covered Daigoro, bleaching his uniform white. He grinned widely, and suddenly looked behind him, seeing the gigantic wolf standing behind him...

"Woah..." Suddenly the new voice crossed his mind once more.

So, what is my name? Daigoro grinned, turning back to Zefonse.

"Runa Ookami."
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
Bankai Training - Page 2 Image1
TIER-1-1+

Finally. What he never thought could be. They could act as one. And thus begins their epic fusion. They call it bankai, the final stage, to become one with there true power, the final stage of their evolution. It made Zefonse crack a grin at the sudden form of the bankai.

Seeing the gigantic wolf standing behind him, and the now white outfit of Dai. He stared at this new power with wonder, what can it do? Is it attack based, or defense based? Zefonse tried to study as much as he can within the time.

Runa Ookami, so that is the name of his bankai, nice name. Seems prefect for Dai as well. Zefonse eyes closed for a second, before opening them as the air around him shook with energy, his eyes started to glow a bright green, as the rocks around him floated. The telekinesis, what power one may think. But Zefonse stabed the ground in front of him as an cero fired from its tip into the earth making an upwards blast going towards Dai. Zefonse made sure the power well do at most stuning damage rather than major damage.

“Now learn your new power!”

Bankai Training - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bankai Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm
The ground rumbled, and Dai suddenly noticed the Cero coming at him from beneath the ground. Not able to do anything, he was hit by the blast and fired into the air. All the wolf could do was watch, as Daigoro Ito was sent into the air and hit the ground before it's front feet. He groaned slightly, and slowly stood up to face Zefonse once more.

"My... power..." He looked up at the wolf, his Overseer. What was it's purpose? Why was it given to him? As he questioned this, he breathed in deep, and stepped forwards, the wolf stepping in time with him. He stared down Zefonse, before flash-stepping for him, the wolf just standing idly by. Dai looked back at the wolf, confused...

What can you do?

I am your Overseer, the Kantoku Urufu. One of two.
Dai blinked, and stopped short of the other man, suddenly walking back to the creature, staring in it's eyes.

What? One of two?

Heh... I am the Overseer. I can be the Centurion. But I need your help in that.

How?
Silence. Of course. Right at the perfect moment. Dai sighed, and ran for another attack, attacking and being knocked back quite far. He flew towards the wolf, and hit it's body with a shout. Things began to glow around him, and the disembodied voice spoke up in his head.

To change to the Centurion, we must become one. This is how it happens... The wolf glowed brighter, and stood up on it's hind legs. Roman armor grew over it's body, a halberd in it's left hand, and a tower shield in it's right. Standing at 25 feet, it towered over most everything. Daigoro stared down at Zefonse.

"Centurion Wolf."
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 am
{Zefonse Kaizme }
Bankai Training - Page 2 Image1
TIER-1-1+

He see you in the distance as your weapon glistens. He hold his breath, he wait and listen’s. The rocks floating around him spin faster and faster forming something of a makeshift cyclone before they all fell down to the ground. Than he simply disappeared.

Zefonse appeared in front of Dai, who seemed to call out an new power, it was taller than him but an large amount, but what can it do? Zefonse using the blunt side of his blades again attacking slowly making sure Dai can dodge and at most bruise if they hit.

Zefonse enjoyed when people get stronger than they where just a few seconds ago. IT'S TIME! The hour has come tonight they TRAIN!. Their power will bring the light of a new dawn. It’s time to unleash the power. We've taken our rightful seat among ally’s

Zefonse looked like he gained an smile, an true smile, not a forced one. He was learning in this as well. Learning how to be truly alive. For what is life without kindness and peace. But what shall wait in future? Where they still going to be ally’s? Right now kin was fighting for peace, but does friendship last forever?

“Surpass who you where just a few moments AGO!”

Bankai Training - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:32 pm
The wolf stood tall over Zefonse, the redhead within staring at the Arrancar in wonder. He was so high up... No wonder everything seemed so much smaller. He smiled softly, before readjusting his priorities. Alright, time to test out this new ability. He knelt before Zefonse, and tried to hit him with the halberd, swiping once, swiping twice. He missed both times, sadly. This halberd... why was it so unwieldy? He had to be given such a large weapon to use...

My weapon... I don't think... It's useful one-on-one... The redhead tried a few more times, before giving up and stabbing the halberd into the ground next to Zefonse. Suddenly, the wolf around him crackled, and Dai found the form dissipating around him. He had given up, the bankai he'd just earned was disappearing. Would he be able to use it again? Who knew...? He sighed softly, and stood up, looking at Zefonse carefully.

"I think... my bankai... is meant for pure defense." He looked to the side, thinking carefully.

"That shield... it's too large to be just for one-on-one fights. The halberd... would be better at defeating masses of opponents, rather than a single one. I see it now. I really am a defense to be feared, aren't I, Zefonse?" That single question was what would place Dai's mind on the right path. All he wanted was peace and safety to the masses. If his bankai could protect many close to him, then that would make his goals easier to achieve....
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum