Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPreservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 I_voting_barPreservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPreservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 I_voting_barPreservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131102 messages in 19902 subjects

Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 7:10 am

A p p r o v e d, make a thread in the Stealth Force board.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Sign me up for this

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Approved~, make a thread in the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 pm

My boi Sato, the wonderful Herbalist of the Southern Sugiaran kingdom will learn these so called "ninjutsu" from henrex. Don't let his looks fool you, hes deadly -3-

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Approved, make a thread in Karakura Forest or Vastime~
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Nothing easy is ever fun. Nothing fun is ever easy.

Ulv will come to learn this Ninja-y thing!
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 3:30 pm

O__________________________________________________O

THIS IS A FUCKING SURPRISE!

Approved. Make a thread in Vastime or Soul Society/Seireitei/Stealth Force.
Back to top Go down
Hakase
Seasoned Member
Hakase

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/999999Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:54 pm

I want to throw Semyon at this thread, honestly. I swear, he's not as much of a dick as he was in the OOC. But maybe don't shanghai him like Ulv did. He's like a cat. Let him come to you. >.>

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:30 am

Approved, make a thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]   Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Missions for the Neutral Party-
Jump to: