Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich]

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:49 pm

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Of course Lilith was an understanding young woman, feeling her hand on her shoulder as she could relate to her situation;giving a brief backstory about her son...and it was heartbreaking. She's never had siblings or relatives that've been to the military but she can understand that moment, when youe beautiful son or daughter goes out into the war to protect their country expecting for them to return home with a smile. Only to have a knock on the door saying they have died in combat...everyone parents worse nightmare.

Ritsuko remained silent taking in all that's been given to her lostening to lilith take a slow exhale, she was holding it in trying not to shed tears as well. Before being shooked like an utter ragdoll as Lilith began to come to an utter realization, her voice having more energy and vigor to it she didn't know what the heck it was but she just smiled wiping a few tears away before answering her question regarding a mentor.

"I did have a few mentors that helped me regarding however they are really hard to find due to their duties outside Vastime. I'm sure your familar with a man named Henrex Astillon?"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich]

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:17 pm
Vastime. That was one of those words that she heard spoken a few times, but never got the meaning. 'Outside of Vastime.' Was it a country? No, it sounded more like an organization. The mention of a person named Henrex let her piece that together. You'd think that Lilith would know what it meant, but she didn't. She didn't know if Vastime or this Henrex person was important enough for her to know. If it was, she would run into it sooner or later, probably later.

"Nope." Lilith replied casually and gave a shrug, "I've heard the first name you said. Vastime, was it? I haven't heard of the person you mentioned. I take it he's the one helping you out with your control? Not much help if you can't find him."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:31 pm

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

She doesn't know who Henrex Astillon is? That's a news flash, she sworn everyone should've known who henrex is, however Ritsuko figured as much after all he is well-known to be everywhere at once doing important duties. But she wasn't surprised that she knew what Vastime was, since the organization itself has gotten a lot of recognition over the years perhaps decades before she joined.

"Well you are right about that, plus he's a workaholic and sometimes I worry about his mental state. Sort of like a brother to me" She sighed thinking about it for a minute, sure it's not like she's his responsibility but sometimes he should know when to take a break once in awhile. Plus when was the last time she's seen him ever since her ninjutsu training he's been out doing...well henrex stuff, perhaps he was in the soul society reading a few books or hanging out with Kimitsuki.

"But yes he was the one who's been teaching me how to properly maintain control. If you like we can go practice in Karakura forest?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 am
Lilith said nothing else on the subject of this Henrex person. Though a brother to her, the subject seemed slightly sore for Ritsuko, so she wasn't about to push at it. To Ritsuko's question, Lilith gave a small nod. "Sur-... Wait, what?" Lilith was caught off guard by the offer to practice. She blinked a couple times, trying to remember everything they had talked about. It wasn't that long of a conversation, but she wasn't sure she offered to help in that manner. "Did I..." she muttered, rubbing the back of her head, "I might of... Shit."

Lilith sighed and cleared her throat. "I can try to help you out, but I'm not a human." Lilith explained, motioning to her body, "This is just a gigai. I'm a Shinigami, so I am not really aware of how your energy will work. I can maybe give some advice, but it'd probably be best if you found some other human with power to help you out... One that will actually be there to help though."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:42 pm

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

It was unfortunate that she was a shinigami rather then a human, this would've given her but she was surprised that shinigami had a means of disguising themselves from the outside world, she was so used to seeing shinigami in their true forms rather than these so called gigai's.

Despite Lilith being able to only give advice on the topic rather then a short little sparring session and be given a few short sentences to know that she was paying attention, similar to what Henrex did. But Ritsuko didn't want to be discouraged and damper the mood by complaining, there was a time and place for everything even if Lilith gave an in-depth lesson on reiryoku it probably wouldn't be beneficial considering Shinigami and Humans function differently.

"I see, well I'm all ears.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 am
You know what? Sometimes people were stupid. Lilith was an impulsive person who had a hard time acting responsibly on the spot. She felt like a spotlight was on her and that was all bad. It was her fault though, so she had to deal with it. She knew humans and Shinigami were fundamentally different when it came to their abilities and energy. However, maybe there were a few things similar?

Lilithe took a moment to think and crossed her arms under her bust. "You're in love." Lilith said a little bluntly, almost regretting it, but she kept her composure, "What I mean is... That's a strong emotion... I say that because my power comes from training, but from what I've been told, humans often have their abilities come from their emotions, their heart if you want a more... cheesy way of saying it. I can't give you actual advice on how to control your energy or build it. That will take time, patience, and training, but I can tell you that if you're in love, use that as your driving factor and it'll speed you up...AGH!" Lilith turned away cheeks matching the color of her hair, "I probably sound like an idiot."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 am

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko noticed the slight change in her voice as she began saying the cliche love is what conquers all spheal and seeing her blush for the first time which was pretty adorable.

But she was right in a way, although humans and shinigami are different in terms of energy,motivations, and even their ways of living there's one thing they both share in common and that's emotions. Ritsuko began to flashback to the time she and Toshiko met on the beach and discovered the true origins of the Quincy race, once the discussion concluded that look in Toshiko's eyes and the way she smiled at her was heartwarming...almost as if they were destined to be together.

She just nodded her head in response to the realization of the matter, humans over the hundreds or even thousands of years have utilized emotion in some way to motivate themselves to push forward. Although she's never gotten a chance to see Toshiko due to her busy schedule it's obvious she conveys charisma and a supportive motherly figure due to her interest in technology and overall desire to protect the people she holds dearest to.

"N-no Lilith your completely right, love is what completely drives me to become stronger and discover my individual flaws. Everytime I think about Toshiko i feel like her arms wrapped around me as she gives me a sense of hope that everything is going to be okay...thank you Lilifth.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 am
Lilith's little blush ended and she turned back to Ritsuko. "I am?" she questioned and blinked in surprise at someone agreeing with her. She guessed it wasn't too crazy of an idea. The two were on the same train of thought with that one; people often used emotions to motivate them. Hearing Ritsuko feel a bit more revitalized, Lilith also got a small burst of energy, smiled widely, and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah! Just like that. Think about what you want to do for Toshiko and everything will fall into place!" Lilith ran in place for a brief moment, punching the air as well, "It's like my son. I think of him and I know I can go on. That boy has been through so much. Because of him, I know I can take down anything that comes my way. And if someone dares try and hurt him, I'll become ten times as powerful and stop them too! You can easily push yourself to make sure you can once again fight with and for the one you love! I know you can do it!"

Lilith wasn't one for energetic cheerful behavior, but in that moment she needed it. It was like talking with Ritsuko lit a fire under her ass and she was ready to go!
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:56 am

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko just watched in awe as Lilith ran in place like a child experiencing their first ever sugar-rush all of time and believe her she's had those before. Eyes dialate, figure of speech changes drastically to nothing but stuttering gibberish and movements are faster than the eye can see.

Ritsuko gave another smile as Lilith compared her love for Toshiko to her son, and what can she say it was identical to a tee. Because of Toshiko's influence on not only her personal life but also combat capabilities she can use that to defeat any foe, no matter if the difference in power is significant.

As a result she jumped a few feet into the air and screamed with excitement and glee, her heart was close to bursting out of her chest, all this advice and words of inspiration just enveloped her whole body in a aura of confidence she feels like she can take on the entire world.

Your absolutely right Lilith, I can do it...I can DO IT!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:58 pm
This was a beautiful, exciting, and joyful tear-jerking moment between these two women. The amount of delight the two shared could easily change a person from the most depressed mood to one of joy. Both Lilith and Ritsuko were glowing radiantly, their aura spreading to the few onlookers that passed them by. Though in different forms, the love each of them held for another was gorgeously brilliant. Lilith joined Ritsuko in her jovial jump for joy, smiling widely and cheering her on. "Yes, you CAN!" Lilith said with complete faith.

And then it hit her. She came down gently onto her feet from one final jump and froze in position. She stared through Ritsuko for a moment. Her jaw dropped, her eyes widened, and a very hard to place expression appeared in her eyes. Whether it was fear, sadness, joy, relief, or shock was almost too difficult to tell. Maybe it was all of that. A tear fell down her right cheek, her bottom lip quivered for a moment. Lilith placed her hand on her chest, above her bust, releasing a small bit of reiryoku. A quick moment later, a white pill formed in her hand. Her focus came back in as she looked to Ritsuko. As if the words got caught in her throat for a moment, she hesitated. A second later, she spoke, a single word escaping her lips in a shaky whisper before she vanished with shunpo, "Goodbye."

And with that, she was gone...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum