Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Empty Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich]

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:27 pm

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] 6EdIfMt

The city changes every few minutes on the journey home; the downtown flicking between affluence and poverty. There are streets of up-market stores, smooth black and glass exteriors, fancy names in fancier lettering. The kind of places with perfumed atmospheres made all the more inviting by music and well-groomed subservient staff; exchanging their tokens of the upper-class life for the swipe of a credit card. In moments were are passing the run-down pawn shops, the liquor stores and dingy supermarkets that are about as wide as two bowling lanes at Lucky Strike. These people are clad in everything from skimpy summer ware to thick wintry jackets, either freezing or roasting in the cool but sunny fall day. On the sidewalk are spaced out women with wild tangles of hair and more than one person with a cart of aluminum cans. A few moments more and she was in a suburbia, rows of uniform houses and neatly mowed lawns, each wide avenue draped in the seasonal reds and golds.

Ritsuko wore a pair of matchstick jeans and ballet flats. She wrapped a Hally-blue silk scarf around her waist, up over her torso, then tied the ends behind her neck to fashion a halter-style blouse. But now wasn't the time for sightseeing it was time to refine her skills as a fighter, however, the one obstacle that was preventing her from doing so was properly controlling reiatsu. Ritsuko was so accustomed to the concept of manipulating reishi in the air to create small constructs that the thought of it never crossed her mind, sure she's heard of it before and has seen shinigami demonstrate it but never got the full picture..the question is who? There haven't been any hollows for the past few days and everything seems calm, she wondered if any shinigami were still patrolling if at all.

"There's got to be someone who can help me," She mumbled to herself before pulling out her cellphone to check on nearby shopping areas.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Empty Re: Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich]

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:15 am
Over the years, there has been a certain shinigami whose energy became well known in the hollow world. Well, kind of. Lilith had been in Karakura for about a week now. When she first arrived, she had fun slaughtering the lowly hollow that attempted to inhabit the area. Of course, with her arrival, hollows had a habit of fleeing her general location and hiding so someone like her couldn't find them. Only a few continued their hunt, and it was mostly out of desperation or lack of intelligence. Either way, most were hidden or have fled now and Lilith is bored.

It's hard to entertain someone like Lilith in the first place. She wasn't the most girly thing, so shopping trips by herself didn't happen. If she did that kind of thing, it was because Midori dragged her along. Most of what she did was window shop, which is what she was doing at this moment. With her zanpakuto over her shoulders and her arms laying over them, she walked up and down the streets of Karakura, taking into mind whatever caught her eye. She didn't have money on her, so she wasn't going to get anything, but looking could be fun? Right? Not really. She was bored out of her mind and honestly wanted to bang her head against a brick wall, at least the brick breaking would be a form of entertainment.

"BOREDOM!!!" Lilith shouted obnoxiously into the air, catching the attention of surrounding shoppers, right before hearing a woman squeal. Lilith looked over to some man in a hat running away from a woman on the floor and raised an eyebrow. "They... still... do that...?" Lilith asked as the man ran through a crowed and toward her. Lilith just side-stepped into his path at the perfect time and he ran into her like a brick wall. The man stood for a moment and then fell onto his ass, rubbing his face. Lilith picked up the bag he was carrying and stepped onto the man, now using him as ground. "Boredom!" she said again as she handed the purse ba-... And there it was. She sensed it, something. What the hell was it? Another shinigami? No. Hollow? No. God, she was so bad at identification in a gigai. Lilith suddenly darted off. Running through the streets, she turned a corner and almost ran right into some young girl. She slid to a stop right next to her.

"Hi." Lilith realized quickly that this is what she had been sensing and sighed, "Uuuugh." Lilith flailed, whined, hit her head against a wall to see it crack while feeling nothing. She then sighed again, stood up straight, wiped dust and pebbles form her forehead, and looked to the blue eyed girl. "Sorry about that. Had sensed something. Being in a gigai sucks, ya know? I doubt you even know what that is... Nevermind... Boredom..." Lilith slouched and began walking off... "Boredom, boredom... boredom..." In that moment, she realized she had something in her hand. "Wait, wha-... SHIT!" she yelled as she realized she ran off with that woman's purse. She never opened her hand to give it back. "Great, now I'm a criminal... again!" She smiled toward the girl, "Can you do me a favor?"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Empty Re: Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich]

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:10 am

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Everything was going well for the most part Ritsuko kept staring at her phone occasionally looking up to not bump into anyone, nothing of interest was in her vacinity not even good places to shop. She began to sigh before putting her phone back into the pocket and suddenly stopped... Ritsuko sensed a presence coming towards her genera direction, she wasn't sure who or what this person was but she was ready to defend herself regardless if she doesn't have any powers.

The woman was in her mid to late thirty's with flowing red hair extending down to the back, with piercing red eyes staring at her own sporting an outfit a counselor or school president would wear during meetings and a black eye patch covering her left eye. The strangest thing about it all was that she needed help with something, and putting on her biggest smile expecting for Ritsuko to just comply immediately.

However that wasn't the case as she looked at the woman with one eyebrow raised clearly questioning her previous action and what led to this encounter, what caught her eye was a purse in her hand, and examining her closer it was obvious it couldn't be hers and perhaps a innocent bystander mistakingly dropped it and she's returning it?

Ritsuko spoke with a voice a school teacher would make when one of her students were caught either stealing a snack or personal item from another.

"Sure I'll help you, after you tell me what your doing with that purse."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:13 pm
Everyone likes messing around every now and then. People make mistakes by getting a little too drunk, taking risks they shouldn't have, or just getting a little wild. Lilith was someone who could be the strict motherly figure that many could look up to. Right now, that wasn't the case. Right now, Lilith had been so bored the last few days that her excitement in finding something or someone with power allowed her to steal a purse. This... wasn't going to go well.

"Well..." Lilith sucked in her lips. She felt stupid and rushed through the many things she could say in this situation just to get this girl to help her out. She wasn't a liar though, mostly. In this situation, Lilith sighed and slouched before pointing down the street. "I was walkin' on all bored and shit when some asshole decided to take this from some woman, right?" Lilith spoke quickly and excitedly, "Then as I got it back, I was handin' it back to her, but then I was like 'Oh, shit. What's that?' cause I sensed something. I ran off over here cause like... I sensed something and then realized I still had it in my hand. Now I'ma look like a thief. Damn iiiit." Lilith held the purse out in front of her, motioning to it with a slight scoff. "Like I need to steal someone's purse... I just don't wanna be a criminal in this city. Can ya help?" she smiled widely again, pleading with her eye.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:09 pm

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko remained silent as she looked deeply into the woman's eyes giving her full attention occasionally nodding her head in agreement hearing the silvery melody of the woman's story and how she ended up in this mess,her breathing and hand motions were similar to that of a suspect witnessing a murder for the first time raspy and all over the place telling their story to the police.

It was a cliche one at best but it was believable and it would be pretty ridiculous to see an old person search everywhere for this woman...and what would happen if the police were involved?

Ritsuko imagined the possibilites would it be an easy fix or would it turn into a ridiculous chase scene where they run from the police and a series of gags and hijinks wound insue...however the more she thought about it the more ridiculous it sounded. Besides goimg to jail would leave a bad record preventing her getting a job, if she was still a quincy she'd be able to jump from building to building to avoid this mess however Ritsuko was willing to help her regardless of how small or large the issue.

"Sure I'll help you." she responded to the strangers request with a smile on her face.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:48 pm
Lilith was delighted! She sighed in relief and held the purse out to her new friend. She didn't want to be caught holding the purse again, so such a sweet looking woman would be a much better person to hold it. "Thanks so much! Okay, so she's that way..." Lilith gave the woman a description on what direction to go. It was just down this street and she had to turn left on the second one. The woman would likely be there, having called the police or something. "I know you don't know me, but if you come with me, you can help me explain that my dumb-ass self just gets distracted by things too easily and completely forgot to let go of the purse..." Lilith began walking down that direction, hands behind her head.

"Oh, by the way, the name's Lilith." she introduced kindly, "Sorry you sorta suddenly got pulled into my own issues. I do appreciate it and I'll cover you for anything just in case something goes wrong. I just figure having a second voice there would help out..." Lilith took a few glances at the girl, as if she were examining her for something. Lilith could sense this girl's power and was a little curious on what she was. Human? Demon? She wasn't an Arrancar, right? Lilith had been wrong before, so who knew? Gigai's were the worst. "So, um... What are you?" she asked quite bluntly, tired of trying to figure it out on her own.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:30 am

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

"My name's Ritsuko,it's nice to meet you Lilith. And it's fine, i'll be glad to give my side of the story."

Ritsuko was going to speak to the old woman to clear up this situation, and she was on her way with Lilith by her side until she was asked who she is in terms of spiritual power and durability, so she answered honestly with little eye movement and akward fumbles in her voice otherwise it'd give the impression that she's lying.

"Well i'm just a spirtually aware human,i was originally a quincy but i lost my powers. Been trying to figure out how to control my reiatsu,not making any progress though."

While Ritsuko did have a good understanding about shinigami such as Shikai and Bankai, but not the full grasp of their individual aspects such as reiatsu and kido. Regardless she explained to the women the entire situation and returned her purse with a smile.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:16 am
Lilith definitely understood the desire to control your reiatsu, so she couldn't blame the girl for working on that one. She nodded along before they arrived at the older woman. She apologized, bowed, and rubbed the back of her head. Thanks to Ritsuko though, the woman understood and let things go easily. There was a huge sigh of relief on Lilith's part when she realized she wasn't going to be in trouble. "You have no idea how much I appreciate that, thank you." Lilith smiled toward Ritsuko, "I owe ya one... Speaking of, you probably shouldn't practice in the city, though I doubt that's what you were doing there. Do you know why you're having such a hard time with your control of it?"

Lilith was concentrating pretty hard and it might have shown. She kept examining Ritsuko, trying to figure things out about her. The gigai was holding her back, which frustrated her further. Whatever answer Ritsuko gave, she took into consideration, but it didn't take long for Lilith to hit her peak in frustration. She closed her eye and pinched the bridge of her nose while furrowing her brow. She took a few moments, and if Ritsuko tried speaking up, she'd put a finger up as if she was asking for a moment. After some silence, Lilith let out a held breath and looked more calmly at Ritsuko. "I'm sorry. That was rude as hell." she said her demeanor now less tense and a hand on her hip, "I have been bored all day. When I get bored I get anxious and frustrated, and neither are the best thing to deal with when you're trying to have a nice conversation with someone. I just needed a moment to sort of... meditate... Weird, I know. Haha. But yeah, sorry."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:54 am

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

After the apology from Lilith regarding the whole rubbing her brow and sighing in frustration, what she was frustrated about she'll never know. Ritsuko just chuckled at her little outburst, of course she wasn't laughing at her but with her; she understands where she's coming from far as being stressed and wanting to ease the mind. Regardless Ritsuko watched as she put a hand on her hip giving her full attention on the subject at hand, and so she cleared her throat before taking a deep breath ready to explain the reasoning behind her lack of control.

"It's because of the fundamentals the it's not like a Quincy where reishi is external making it quite simple to utilize it properly. Compared to a human it seems like an internal thing, like you have to really dive deep within yourself to find it and even if i feel a tiny amount and try to condense the flow into energy it's very scarce."

Ritsuko then paused briefly before lowering her head to look at the ground, she shedded a few tears after saying that. It reminded her of all the moments she had with the love of her life before this even happened.

"Have you ever loved someone that you've never want to see them hurt? My girlfrien- I mean soon to be wife Toshiko she's a Quincy too...we hit it off strong and we even shared a touching moment with each other. But-" her voiced broke for a few seconds only for her to clear her throat to finish her story.

"Ever since I lost my powers I was like a helpless animal, sure she understood the struggles but I don't wanna be a burden to her, and I don't wanna have her risking her life to save me. I just don't wanna feel useless."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:45 am
There are certain moments that do not need to be interrupted. The tears this girl shed were one of those moments. Lilith knew little about her and interrupting a moment of sadness while not understanding the underlying pain felt wrong. She stayed silent, watching and listening to Ritsuko as she explained the situation. Powers that helped you feel strong and independent being stripped away and turning you into something weak was a depressing way to have your life go. Knowing that someone else was constantly saving you when you were once able to fight alongside of them only made things worse. Unfortunately, this was not a feeling Lilith could relate to, but was able to imagine. She sighed and closed her eye as one name came to mind. Imagining him repeatedly saving her wasn't just depressing, but embarrassing and shameful for someone like Lilith. Hopefully Ritsuko did not have the pride and ego Lilith had to make her feel that way.

"My son." Lilith opened her eye to look at Ritsuko. She forced up a small smile, though the visible eye showed nothing but sadness and regret. "I have no little what happened to him. He just disappeared into a battle one day and hasn't returned. I wasn't able to protect him. I wasn't able to fight along with him and now he's gone." Lilith took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. She wasn't a crier, but there were moments where her stomach tightened as if it were possible. She's never let her tears be seen. "I don't understand your exact situation, but I do understand wanting to protect yourself and those you love. I can't imagine what my life would be like without my power..." Lilith stopped for a moment and then realized something. People in her past were right. She understood that now! With a little more energy, she spoke up again, "Yeah, that's not even an exaggeration! I've actually had people tell me that I don't understand that shit!" She shook her head, sighed, and calmed down. "Anyways, I take it you don't have someone to help you with this? Do you have a master or something?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum