Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed)

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:27 pm

It was easy to see that Lex was in no sight-seeing mood, his mind focused only on the retrieval of his equipment and special artifacts while he had the chance. In this regard, his wristband device was practically in his grasp; under many many many, MANY various pieces of technology and trinkets that was sitting in a bucket on the right side corner of the room. He was grumbling as he rummaged through the thing, going through various pipes, batteries, smaller batteries, and other crafting tools that helped run machines and vehicles. Under all of it though, the man would find his treasured possession, the navy blue and silver wristband device prodding out from all of that potential junk. He carefully pulled it out before rolling it over in his hands, looking it over very carefully to see if it was indeed his invention.

The glass face, the patterns and design to it, there was no mistaking that it was the L.A.S.T., not being able to help himself at breaking into a grin as he tried to turn it on. He pressed the power button... then pressed it again... then again and again. Ok, it was only fair that he couldn't have expected for it to turn on after an entire year of the battery not being swapped out. Luckily he had come prepared for such an occasion, going through his pants pocket now to pull out a small cylinder battery. He popped the back casing to the wristband before tinkering with it some, popping the dried up battery from its placement before he popped the new battery back in, hastily turning it back over to face the top of it to press the power button again.

And just like that, the device came back to life, illuminating the dark room so bright that he immediately pulled his face away from it, squinting his eyes in distaste at the blinding power in the backlight. 'Jeez, I gotta fix that...' he thought, now covering up the back end of it and screwing it on tight before he started pressing buttons rapidly. He figured he would try to keep all of the previously stored data from deleting itself, but almost instantly it began erasing its data banks from his previous decision to wipe the scouter's storage as well. He grimaced for a second, but he had accepted that this would happen, it was only wishful thinking that he would be able to keep all of his old records and information that he had stored for so long, though as insightful and useful as they would be right now! With over millions of terabyes of information that it had to delete, Lex was going to have to wait for quite a while before he moved on to the next process, so for now, he deemed this misson a success! He broke into a grin as he stood back up fully and stepped out of the room, closing it swiftly behind him to try and avoid suspicion that he had been in there. He was on his way to the exit of the museum now, more than ready to leave and meet up with Nina again now that he was finished with his search.

Acquired Item
Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed)

Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Minerva was idly watching one of the tour guides explain different science topics to a group of children. He was currently explaining appliance safety. “Remember that electronics and water don’t mix! Water conducts electricity!” the guided cautioned.

She couldn’t help but chime in, no matter how pedantic the information was “Ahem...actually, the water molecules themselves do not conduct electricity very well. It is the ions in the water such as salt and metals ions that do.” she explained with a smile. “Pure water does not have this problem and therefore are often used for cooling electrical equipment. Oh and by the way, water doesn’t actually freeze at 32 degrees Fahrenheit. You have to take elevation and air pressure into account and also water won’t crystallize unless it has a particle to which it can form crystals on... ” she explained with a smile.

The guide gave her a look of annoyance and interrupted her. “Excuse me miss can I help you...” the guide began, but when Minerva caught Lex exiting the museum in the corner of her eye, she saw that it was time to go. He moved swiftly and with resolve and she almost missed him. Apparently he must have found what he was looking for so begun to follow him once again.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Chronicle Zero | Equipment - Chapter One: L.A.S.T. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Nina just sat idly in the chair, glancing around from time to time to make sure that she wasn't being stared at for more than three minutes at a time. She had to be careful of who was watching her, not sure if people around here were as kind to sentient beings as they let on. Especially since Lex was away, it made her far more wary on what could happen if she wasn't careful. She hummed in thought, her tail swaying side to side still as her eyes glanced back at the screen again. And just like that, the download of all of the files had been completed, encouraging the small vixen to reach over to pull out the flash drive from the computer, putting it back into the small collar she was wearing at the time. It was time to go and fast.

She hopped off of the pile of chairs, scurrying out of the building as she suddenly got several beeps on the goggles that she was wearing. She cracked into a smile at the trail of words that now displayed on the lens, now indicating that Lex had indeed found his wristband device and had now turned on his scouter. Not even a moment later and she was getting a message on the lens for her to head towards the technology museum that was downtown as well. She began to dart her eyes around with the keyboard function now on display on the lens, virtually typing out her response before it was finished, reading 'I'm on my way.' she responded, now running at full speed towards the museum.

Across town...
Lex slowly made his way out the door, glancing at the wristband now attached to his arm before he glanced around, a small smirk now on his face before chuckling under his breath. Finally things were going his way, thinking about the entire year that he spent trying to fix his scouter. Well, at least he had finally found it and now he was on to the next artifact or piece of equipment. It wasn't long before he heard another figure exit out of the museum behind him, making him turn back to see Minerva walking down the stairs before he broke into a grin from her appearance.

"Ohohoho, so you did follow me, hm? Well I have to say, good job not being traced, I was sort of looking for anyone trailing behind me." he mentioned, the young man putting his arm beside him again before his eyes veered to the side, seeing a small fluff of fur approach from the sidewalk. In no time Lex could recognize the vixen as she made her way towards his feet before hopping onto his shoulder, giving Lex the flash drive from her collar. 'Here is all the data you requested, it should be all of the public information on both the Karakura and on some basic knowledge on the entire world.' she mentioned telepathically to him, making Lex nod at her before he broke into a grin. 'Excellent work Nina, this is going to help our progress exponentially.' he replied in his mind.

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Minerva’s haste to catch up with Lex was her undoing. His situational awareness was keen enough to make him turn around to find Minerva caught red handed. She stopped and froze and had difficulty hiding her blush on her face. “Well...umm. You see... I was just walking around the city and a found this museum and thought it would have information that would be helpful, but...and I was testing you making sure you are paying attention... Well, whatever. I knew that you knew that I was following you...hmph” she said unconvincingly. She expected him to be more annoyed at her since she had been uncooperative earlier about going to the library with Nina. She saw that he a had some type of wristband device and assumed that what he just found. She would inquire about later.

Nina had arrived, apparently accomplishing her mission. “Well then I am going to get something to eat” She turned around and went back into the museum and visited the adjoined cafe to get a bagel and orange juice. She hadn’t eaten in awhile and just realized how hungry she was. All this walking around was putting a toll on her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:04 pm

To see the woman flustered in such a manner made Lex snicker, having to stifle his laugh as he watched her be as typical as she could at trying to seem like her being caught was genuinely her idea. He was more than happy to go with her unconvincing performance, nodding his head as he acted as if he had caught on for the first time. "Ah, I see~! Well at least we stuck together, the last thing I'd want is for us to find ourselves in trouble over something." he replied. When she mentioned that she would go back inside to get something to eat, that's when Lex noticed that he was hungry as well, his stomach growling just from the thought of a sausage biscuit and some scrambled eggs and some orange juice. He didn't know why, but even though they had breakfast earlier that day, he still seemed to be craving a breakfast meal.

"Hey Minerva, actually that sounds like a great idea. I'll be right behind you in a minute, I need to talk to Nina about something first." he mentioned, hoping that he was loud enough since the majestic woman had already began walking back into the building. And with that, she was gone, leaving the two outside at the foot of the steps as he hummed in thought. 'What? What is it?' came Nina's voice in his mind. The young man glanced down at the wristband now latched onto his arm, still in silence as he heard the very low hum of it currently wiping out the current data on it. 'I have a feeling that this may be harder than I first thought to get all of these pieces of equipments and all of the artifacts that the other Lex counterparts left behind. Nina, just keep yourself on guard, the other ones may not be as easy as this one to obtain.' he thought, making the vixen only nod in response. It was strange that he had so much trust for the vixen already, and vice versa for that matter, considering that it sounded like Nina had a jaded past with the Lex that she actually knew. One day, Lex was going to have ask her to go into detail about just what happened in the past, something told him it was going to be important for them to be in a real trusting relationship as the master and the familiar.

-----End Topic-----

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum