Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open)

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:31 pm
"Hmm...I suppose I could say." He spoke as his tail slightly shifted back and forth, perhaps from the complement. "I came here via a portal, a rift in space made by the very creatures we slaughtered. I was pursuing them in my own land before they brought me here. As you probably already know, i'm not from your world." He paused for a moment before closing his eyes to focus. "In all honesty I don't know too much about the desert in which I reside, though I did gather a few memories from various creatures that seemed to know a thing or two."

"Hueco mundo...yes that's it." The gray and blue fox calmly spoke before outstretching a single open paw. One would think he where presenting an item, yet what was revealed seemed to be so much more. Instantly the city shifted into a vast empty desert, a place with dark skies and a crescent moon. "I don't know too much about it, as i've not been bothered to care. The place doesn't exactly have much reason to be remembered, unlike the sites that i've seen here."

Looking to the bright lights and large structures all around, even in the wake of destruction it was still more to offer to the eye then he could ever recall from his own land. "That being said, I would appreciate it if you told me more about this place. It's not somewhere I ever thought I would be, but now that i've seen it I am interested, even more so knowing there could be food." With that he walked closer to Minerva, casually passing her by for the final fallen Hollow that she had presumably yet to see. Taking in a large huff that puffed out his fluffy chest, the large monster broke down to its base form of energy which would then easily be absorbed into Liacaru's form.

Moves Used:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 3 Lk210
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open)

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Lex listened carefully in silence at Liacaru's explanation for where he came from and what it was like. It was interesting to hear, considering that this was the first confirmation he ever got that other planes of existence even existed. Sure, he knew of deities and time travel, hell, that's how he even got here in the first place. But out of all of the other incarnations of himself, he hadn't seen anything that confirmed such things that were so spiritually influenced. He couldn't help but take in key words and terms like 'portal' 'a few memories from various creatures' and 'wanting to know more about the place.' It was easy enough to see what direction he should take this, considering what he had just witnessed when it came to him taking down such large beasts like that. What if there were more? What if they all could just drift out of portals like that on a whim and start havoc out of nowhere?

Such a thought made it easy for Lex to decide what he wanted to do as he hummed out loudly, making it known that he was taking the time to think about his remark. He slightly turned so he could face Liacaru while he was eating, watching him devour the dead entity in front of them. By now Minerva could see these Hollows as well, which would make it far easier for her to understand what he had mentioned earlier about them being so huge. "We're going to be traveling to many different places in this world during our quest to find some items and artifacts of mine. Why not tag along and see more of this world and what it has to offer? As far as food, I'm assuming that these kind of creatures are what you eat to sustain substance, so I'll have to work on something in order to track anymore of these creatures that have crossed over into this world, then you can eat them. Sound good?" he offered, glancing at his wristband device for a moment to see if it was still deleting the previous data that was on it. So far it said that it was only five percent complete, and from the looks of things it was going to still take a long time before it was finally able to be used again.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Liacaru went on to explain himself, particularity where he came from. Minerva’s was right. He used some type of portal ability to get here, so there was something like this in this dimension so she was definitely interested now. As he was talking, the city that Minerva’s was slowly getting used was replaced by the vast rolling dunes of an expansive desert. For a second this was concerning. Perhaps this creature can shift or teleport people at will? But she quickly realized it was an illusion. Her natural ability to detect magical items and people was indicating that nothing had changed. She was still getting the same signatures from around the city even though she was supposedly in a vastly new location.

Liacaru wasn’t doing anything hostile, just trying to put a visual touch on his story, so Minerva didn’t mind. In fact he backed up the story of taking out the actual threat that was now dead and was being consumed by Liacaru. The gruesome creatures were not a pretty sight. Minerva had her own reasons to be interested in Liacaru, but wasn’t sure how Lex would feel about the situation. She raised an eyebrow when Lex had offered an invitation to the fox to join them on their journey. She spoke to Lex and Nina telepathically “Lex I trust your judgment, but do you think it is a good idea to have him come along with us? We just met him. Nina what do you think?”

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:51 pm
The fox couldn't help but tilt his head in confusion. Just what was with these people? One of them just finished blasting at him a moment ago, and the other keeps staring at him, yet now they wanted to be companions. "Hmm..." He hummed aloud as he took a moment to think. One of them couldn't even see hollows, and the other didn't seem nearly as competent as himself when it came to taking them out. It as obvious, they wanted him for his power, or at least that was the conclusion he came to in his mind.

"I'm not sure I care about whatever it is you all are up to, but I do plan on staying here for a while. Perhaps you can show me around. There will however, be a few conditions I want to have met." He stated before giving a brief pause to point to the companion on Lex's shoulder. "For one...she has to stop staring at me. It's starting to get on my nerves. Number two, any and all Hollows we encounter that pose a threat to this world, no matter how minor, or how strong, we WILL hunt and I WILL devour." He spoke with emphasis before moving to his final point. Holding up a single paw towards Minerva he went on to speak. "I want another apology, not simply for disrupting my meal, but for calling me scared as well. If we are to function as a group there needs to be a general level of respect between us. You seem civil, so kiss my paw, and all will be forgiven."

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:52 am

Nina couldn't help but widen her nervous smile into a sheepish grin at the mention of her still staring at him. She had stopped already, but she wasn't going to hold it against him as she simply gave a slow bow to her head and then looked back up at him. "That can be done, no worries Liacaru." she replied in a courteous manner. Lex was too busy thinking of his second point, keeping silent as he listened intently to the creature's conditions. It seemed to go quite well with his 'alignment', since he preferred to save and help people after all. Of course it wasn't that simple when it came to Liacaru, he was certain of that. Most likely he wanted to eat such things known as 'Hollows' to gain more power and also to sate what seemed like intense hunger. He didn't answer right away, trying to act as if he had to give it some thought.

Liacaru had shown to be quite perceptive and analytical since he first appeared there and Lex knew he was in no presence of a fool. There had to be some give and take here and the situation needed to be treated delicately if he wanted to reach and stay on good terms with him. As far as Lex was concerned, having another traveling companion that could take on such creatures such as that was never a bad addition, and quite the bonus if they wanted to do it willingly while leaving humans alone. But the fox's earlier statement was what tipped him off to acting as if he hadn't already decided, thinking that at some point Liacaru may try to turn on them IF he thought of them as too weak or too trusting enough to be hasty in such a decision.

Before he answered anything regarding if they would take him along, he decided to answer Minerva after hearing the first two conditions. 'He brings up a really good focus for us to become familiar with this world on our own terms. If we go travel internationally, destroying these creatures wherever we come across them while we find the other equipment and artifacts, we could essentially figure out how they even travel here and gain such an ability ourselves.' he telepathically mentioned to her. The suggestion was a shot in the dark at best, but Lex took Minerva for someone who enjoyed the thought of knowledge and obtaining more abilities if she could, which seemed perfect in this regard if they either found the way to create portals in such a spiritual manner or at least got Liacaru to tell them if he ended up figuring it out. Perhaps he already knew! Nina only backed up Lex's thoughts, thinking it wise to see how Liacaru would fully respond once Lex replied to his conditions.

This is why the third condition of Minerva having to apologize again and then kiss his paw threw him for a loop; seeing the first two being quite achievable but the third seeming rather out of the way and controversial. Still, Lex felt that her doing such a thing would smooth things over with the fox, and though the group didn't necessarily need him, he felt it would be safer for both their sakes to stick together. How could he trust that such a powerful creature being left on its own was a good idea? Mixed in with the fact that he himself showcased a bit of his power as well, he figured Liacaru wouldn't see it as a one sided situation, that they would be taking from him with nothing to give. "Well..." he began, glancing back at Minerva without saying anything for a moment. 'Please Minerva, cooperate with him. I think it's only fair that he asks this before he considers you two even.' he mentioned telepathically. Still, he felt bad for her that he had to suggest a thing, not wanting to in the slightest but thought on how he wasn't sure if he could afford to let Liacaru roam free here unsupervised. It would have easily caused more troubles than it was worth, that was for sure.

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:11 pm

Minerva listens to Lex’s idea and pondered a bit. “You are playing with fire dealing with this creature.” she replied through telepathy. She then turned her attention to Liacaru as he listed his conditions. That seemed well and good. Apparently eating hollows gave him strength. How much strength, however was unknown. Perhaps he was planing on using them as much as they were asking him to come along as an ally of convenience. Both sides are being practical about the situation, it was to be expected given the situation.

It was the third condition that seem to out of the ordinary. She giggled when she heard this. “Respect? Is that what you want? If you want respect don’t insult my intelligence. You just want me to submit to you.” she said to Liacaru. “Remember, we could just wait until the authorities here show up and hand you over to them.” She turned toward Lex and tossed him her parasol, not bothering to mention that it weighed 750 pounds. She walked towards Liacaru while Lex tried to reason with her. She stood directly in front of the animal looking down at him with her dark blue, piercing eyes. She then quickly grabbed him with both hands and kissed him multiple times, kissing him over and over on the mouth and snout, holding onto him tightly, not stopping for anything.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Minerva Winthrop on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm
The fox's ears listened closely to what the others had to say. Neither agreeing nor denying any accusations thrown his way, he simply waited for Minerva to give a final response. As she walked closer, he couldn't help but bare a toothy grin, one so ecstatic it soon developed into a light snicker for all to see. Boy, was his ego uplifted. Of course she would give in to his demands, or so the fox thought. That was, until what developed next shifted that confident smirk into a look of shock.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" He questioned aloud as he suddenly found himself bombarded by kiss after kiss. "Woman I said on the pa-" Liacaru's eyes widened as his words become muffled behind soft lips. It was a complete 180. Rather than feeling like he had accomplished a great task, his cheeks burned red making it obvious he was quite embarrassed. What made it worse was how she held him there, continuing the onslaught regardless of how he cringed and shifted about much to his own dismay. "Alright fine! That's enough!" The Adjucha barked out before pressing a padded paw smack dab along her face. "Hmm...fine...I accept your...whatever that was. No need to show me anymore. Im in." He stated in the calmest tone he could manage behind his cracked composure.

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Lex noticed the whimsical woman hand him the parasol that he recognized quite well from before. As she tried to hand it over to him, he quickly snatched his hand back to let the thing fall to the ground, hearing it skid harshly against the asphalt below before she made her way to Liacaru. He wasn't sure what to make of the scene he just finished seeing between Minerva and Liacaru, raising an eyebrow but remaining silent the whole time. Eventually, he heard the small fox agree to travel alongside them, causing Lex to nod and Nina to give a small relieved sigh under her breath. Truth be told, she came to the same conclusion that Lex did; thinking that Liacaru was far too resourceful and powerful to be left alone, considering this was his first time in this world and everything was brand new to him here. Lex was willing to do all he could to get Liacaru familiar with the living world, teach him all he knew so that way he could travel freely without any hindrance at all. Since, of course, he figured that Liacaru would want to do his own thing at some point and break away from the group.

For now the group of misfit travelers would be spending time together to help with their own goals and aspirations, something that the analytical man wouldn't have any other way considering the strengths of each of the members of such a party. "That's good to hear Liacaru; welcome to the team." he exclaimed before sheathing his blade to the side of his hip, now turning to walk off towards the exit of the downtown area. If they were going to be traveling togetehr, Minerva was going to need to see spiritual entities and affect them without Nina's assistance and Lex was going to have to find a way to keep Liacaru's hunger sated in a more guaranteed way than just finding random Hollows to hunt. Such a task was the first on his priority list if he was going to further gain the trust of such an interesting party. "Come on, let's get back to my plane, we'll convene in the forest and get ourselves a bit more acquainted." he began, glancing at his wristband once again for a brief moment before gazing back up in the direction he was walking. "Nina, I hope you don't mind that we make your forest our temporary hideout for the time being while we're here in Japan." he mentioned. The vixen gave a quizzical look, but said nothing in return. 'We're going back so soon? I don't think the forest has had so many visitors at once before.' she thought, thinking that Lex had other reasons for going there this time around.

-----End Topic-----

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum