Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reiatsu Training

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:40 am
[4Viz 4 HIS birthday.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 1106

Perseus looked at the other man quite curiously, he was being far too cautious it seemed. "My name is Perseus Nobel. I am a member of the Vanguard. No need to fear me." he said nothing the man's cautious body language. "Now let us begin," he said as he sat on the soft grass near the pond.

"The first thing we want to do is get in touch with our internal energy. When it is spiritually fueled we call this internal energy, our potential, Reiryoku. There is a pressure that this energy creates when it starts to flow out, this spiritual pressure we call Reiatsu." Perseus closed his eyes as he began to focus. "Now close your eyes and start to feel the energy within you. Think of it much like this pond behind me. It is still, for the most part, it is a reservoir of energy. The small waterfall is much like the reiatsu, that pressure that is always escaping you. However, you must control this flow, otherwise, it could hurt others depending on how strong your internal reservoir of energy is."

Perseus took deep breaths as he focused his thoughts on controlling his reiatsu. With this focus, he could control it to the point where his signature was nearly impossible to detect. However, this was taking all of his focus.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Viz on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

As she sat next to perseus seeing her reflection on the pond gaze back at as she listened to the fundamental basics of reiatsu for humans, or in this case Reiryoku. The concept was very interesting indeed and she was awe inspired to learn more once this session is over, perhaps this would be the chance where she finally unleashes her full potential? Who knows at this point but there was no time for dilly dallying

Internal energy felt very similar to Tai Chi in a sense and the correlation between the two made it much easier to understand and visualize not only physically but mentally as well. So with a nod of her head she then shut her eyes and started to focus on finding that "spark" within herself, like Perse said it needed to be distributed out evenly similar to the cardiovascular system carrying blood throughout the body only this time envisioning it as reiatsu instead and within a few minutes she could feel a tiny amount of reiatsu she once held deep within herself was now being fluxiuated evenly albiet slow throughout her body and despite it not being as massive compared to perseus it was a good start.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:16 am

The man gave a deadpan expression as he realized that the girl had completely ignored him, but he wasn't too ruffled by it, at least hearing the man tell him who he was and he eased up his expression. 'Hehehe, guess you're easily ignorable Lex. Jeez, I wonder how that's a surprise.' the vixen telepathically told him, seeming to snicker at random before the aviator grumbled and gave an irritated glance at the small fox on his shoulder. 'Would you shut the hell up? All in all, even if she doesn't tell me, I think I can at least trust her with basic stuff. It doesn't hurt if she at least has something to protect her in a world like this, people wandering around so much dangerous abilities. If I don't teach her too much, I should be fine.' he thought, slowly walking beside Perseus this time. He slowly turned around and crossed his arms as he gave something else another thought, thinking about the possibility that the two could be working in cohorts together to possibly be pulling some type of heist in this significantly small town.

'Heh, Lex you know... it's ok to have a little faith in people. Not everyone is out to get the other." the vixen replied with a slightly saddened look, knowing that though he may not have been the Lex she previously dealt with, he still seemed to have the same overly cautious thoughts seeping into his mind as the other one. 'Don't worry about any of that Nina, just watch our backs. I'm not excluding the chance that they could be good people, but the experiences I've seen... it tells me to just be wary first, then open up to others. There's no wrong in just a bit cautious first, especially with something as dangerous as teaching someone stuff like this that could change their lives forever.' he thought in a serious tone, making the vixen only hum as a response before finally remaining quiet.

The two just watched on in silence as the girl seemed to be building up the pressure within her spiritual energy, following Perseus' instructions quite well for the first try as Lex stayed as still as a statue, almost not blinking as his scouter continuously chirped lowly for him to hear, the numbers on the bar he was reading slowly rising higher and higher with each passing second. 'So this is the power of this world huh? I may need to practice this myself when I'm alone.' he pondered, immediately thinking that Perseus might catch on to the amount of spiritual energy he had dormant within himself if he tried to do something like that here. He would be considered a novice at something like this as well, since he personally didn't have any knowledge nor experience using any of his own pool of spiritual energy and only used the Desert Fox's spirit within him to do his abilities.

Did this mean that he too, could ascend to something greater if he tried this method. It was a worth a shot in the least, and as Lex peridiocally glanced from Perseus and then back to the girl, he was starting to think that such a thing was possible. Then came the thought, how exactly would he help her if he was such a novice in Reiatsu? Perhaps he could teach her on the things that were outside of such a system, or maybe, teach her a move or two he had created with the Desert Fox spirit and let her convert it in the use of Reiatsu. But if he was going to do something like that, it was clear that he had to teach her only moves that were not devastating in the least. Most of his stuff were designed to kill or eradicate the spiritual essence of his opponents right from the start, since he was so used to fighting ridiculous amounts of deadly bouts. Then something else came to mind, a combination of physical moves that were heightened or strengthened by the use of Reiatsu, that sounded like something he could teach right away and not worry about such a heavy blowback. "You know Perseus, I was thinking, most of my spiritual stuff are kinda... deadly. Perhaps I can teach her some physical combat moves augmented by the Reiatsu once she's done learning how to handle the spiritual pressure stuff." he suggested.

Lex's Current Abilities
Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 am
[4Viz 4 HIS birthday.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 1106

Perseus could feel the spark of reiatsu flowing through the girl. It was a success, for now at least. He listened to the man's statement and shook his head while maintaining his eyes closed. "While having her know some combat moves would be useful in the future I think she has quite a bit to go before she can do that. Plus we know nothing about her endurance and physical abilities. Though she can decide by herself." he responded.

Perseus went back to focusing on this training. "Now that you have discovered this spark, try to let it go a little bit. But stay focused. Just let it go a little bit. "

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:02 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

The mentioning of durability, combat prowess, and physical limitations all seemed like second nature to Ritsuko despite being limited to using her arms and legs she wasn't an ordinary human, in fact she could've told the stories of how she managed to survive a beat down from Mirja herself though they might not recognize the name.

"No its absolutely fine by me, i'd like to know more about these combat after all i did learn Tai Chi and durability wise...let's say i'm pretty tough.

Ritsuko chuckled to herself as she closed her eyes and adjusted her composure for the situation at hand, and she couldn't lose this spark within otherwise one little misstep could cause the reiryoku inside to immediately whisk away.

"Alright then Perseus" With a nod of her head Ritsuko she just had to conserve whatever reiryoku she had and bring it into bite-sized pieces similar to preserving rations with food or other forms of surviving whether in the wilderness or in deep space. So with a deep inhale her body began to inhale all the spiritual energy before exhaling slowly releasing a tiny portion of spiritual energy outward whilst keeping the rest stored for safe keeping, who knows maybe she'll need it for the other parts of her training.

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Lex listened to Perseus on his thoughts on the matter and how he determined this girl would most likely have to focus on honing her skills. So she needed to figure out her physical capabilities and her endurance hm? Well that was something he figured the man beside him would help coax her through as well at this point. He just watched, having his arms crossed and humming to himself at the performance she was giving of both controlling her spiritual energy and seeming to refine it, just how Perseus was instructing her to. Lex figured it was probably best for him to just sit back and watch since the man had more of a grasp on this hand he did. 'Well this is one way to spend an afternoon I guess.' the vixen on his shoulder snickered at him in his mind, making Lex roll his eyes as he quickly answered back. 'Uh huh, like we had anything better to do than to look at the pond and such? I'll have you know Nina that this is pretty informative, so pay attention so you can learn something too.' he quipped back. Now it was the small vixen's turn to roll her eyes before watching the woman in front of them. Nina could feel the difference though, the rise and pressurizing of the woman's spiritual energy. If this is what the training was for, it certainly was working as far as she could tell.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:18 am
Perseus took in deep breaths as he got ready for the next part of the training. Manifestation. He could feel Ritsuko absorbing energy and keeping it in, which was excellent. "Next we will work on manifestation. This is where things get a bit more abstract in the training process. Everyone has their own way of manifesting their internal energies. Take me for example. I was created to essentially replace a nuclear reactor, in a sense, so the manifestation of my internal energy revolves around the basic nature of atoms. I won't go farther as I might just confuse you with jargon, and that isn't necessary."

He let out a long exhale as he focused. He cleared his mind from unnecessary thoughts and focused on the nature of his powers. "Now I want you to clear your thoughts. Don't think about the details of what we are going to do next. I just want you to focus on what is already inside of you. The true form of your powers already exists inside of you. All you have to do is realize what it is. Clear your mind. Focus." With that Perseus opened his hands a little. Floating in his hands was a large, about 10-inch diameter, stereotypical depiction of an atom.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

A few minutes passed as she still was concentrating on finding that spark of reiryoku once more and like Perceus said should allow her to properly feel the spirit lurking within her very soul...suddenly something hit her.

"Wait...i feel something" she could feel it..the spiritual manifestation of the Irish Pirate known as Anne Bonny who was considered one of the first female pirate to have ever set foot on the seven seas, while like she experienced her entire life from birth all the way to the day she perished it almost felt real. The embodiment of her both in strength and knowledge of everything revolving around the use of flintlocks, explosives, and even her language seemed to seep inside.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:52 am
Perseus kept focusing on his own powers as he continued to coach the young girl. "Excellent. Now focus even harder on what you have just discovered. Let it bubble up inside of you and let it come out!"

Suddenly things started to get hot. The atom Perseus was holding collapsed in on itself, leaving an amorphous blob of glowing material. Soon a wave of cold rushed in as the material cooled into a perfectly spherical, golden orb. Perseus wasn't only just manifesting his control, he was testing the young girl's concentration. Now that she dug deep into herself and found her essence, he had to learn to not let it go at this crucial moment. Not that anything horrible would happen if she lost concentration now, but she had to continue with this growth for her powers to manifest themselves into a physical form.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 23, 2018 10:09 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko was about to jump out of her meditation in a wave of excitement as she was able to feel the inner workings of finally take into fruition however after hearing Perceus remind her about keeping her mind focused she immediately stopped and resumed.

"Okay Ritsuko dont get to excited now, otherwise you'll lose concentration" she said to herself before concentrating on the even further then before...

A few minutes past and it already feels like a geyser ready to erupt at any moment she felt her blood boil with utter determination, courage, and even accomplishment; she could feel every single fiber of Anne's being transferred into her body and it felt like she's just been hit with a new found power and then...it exploded.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum