Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by basswalker

» Beneath the Mask (Affiliation Request)
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by Guest

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by Siegharty

» Future Heritage
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Old World
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by darkfunnel

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by Henrex

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReiatsu Training  - Page 2 I_voting_barReiatsu Training  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReiatsu Training  - Page 2 I_voting_barReiatsu Training  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129940 messages in 19764 subjects

Reiatsu Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Viz
Viz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu Training    Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:40 am

[4Viz 4 HIS birthday.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 1106

Perseus looked at the other man quite curiously, he was being far too cautious it seemed. "My name is Perseus Nobel. I am a member of the Vanguard. No need to fear me." he said nothing the man's cautious body language. "Now let us begin," he said as he sat on the soft grass near the pond.

"The first thing we want to do is get in touch with our internal energy. When it is spiritually fueled we call this internal energy, our potential, Reiryoku. There is a pressure that this energy creates when it starts to flow out, this spiritual pressure we call Reiatsu." Perseus closed his eyes as he began to focus. "Now close your eyes and start to feel the energy within you. Think of it much like this pond behind me. It is still, for the most part, it is a reservoir of energy. The small waterfall is much like the reiatsu, that pressure that is always escaping you. However, you must control this flow, otherwise, it could hurt others depending on how strong your internal reservoir of energy is."

Perseus took deep breaths as he focused his thoughts on controlling his reiatsu. With this focus, he could control it to the point where his signature was nearly impossible to detect. However, this was taking all of his focus.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Viz on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu Training    Reiatsu Training  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich