Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Running Late Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Running Late Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Running Late Empty Running Late

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 pm

REBIRTH

SAISEI
再払い

Chirp..
Chirp..
Chirp..

The sound of artificial birds filled the early morning in Sukai Karakura. The light had just recently found its way to the surface and begun everyone's day, as it does everyday. It seemed everyone that needed to be awake was, all but one young man in a small, rough looking apartment. The artificial chirping rose from a quiet whisper to a blaring air siren within Saisei's room, jolting the boy awake in a moment's notice. With a toss, sheets and pillows flew across the room to silence the large television that was blaring at the boy to wake. "Whyyyyy..." Like any reluctant worker, the boy crawled out of bed before shortly starting his day.

Nothing special was planned for the warm day in March, yet another quick in and out for work and then a large amount of training out in the forest. It just so happened that Saisei spent most of his time in Karakura forest, using each and every day to train himself into peek condition. There wasn't exactly a solid reason he had for doing so, he just knew that to be like his father meant he'd do anything in his power to stay strong. Tossing a generic black rain coat along his shoulders, Saisei dipped out of his dinky apartment rather quickly. Escaping the flood of messiness that was his apartment in order to start his day.

Start his day he did, the overcast shadow flying across all of Sukai Karakura was accompanied by a mass of rain, quickly soaking the boy as soon as he stepped in to the open. The streets were as busy as usual, filled with people moving to and fro, from shop to shop and business to business. As always, even Sukai Karakura rivaled the activity of Karakura City itself. There weren't many attractions in Sukai Karakura, all business and no pleasure for the most part. Rushing along the streets, Saisei worked his way towards the small office where he'd pick up his parcels for the day. Most of the time it was something as simple as letter deliveries for people that aren't used to constantly using the technology around them. Some times, he'd make deliveries to the nearby businesses as well in case stock was running low in certain areas.

In and out, empty hands filled with a stack of boxes now emerged from the small office. Every single one of the small boxes were addressed to the largest Organization of Sukai Karakura, something Saisei knew very little about, The Vanguard. It wasn't very far from the office but was far from a short walk so he had to be quick with the rain and all.

"Alrighty, here we go. And we're off."

With a quick huff, Saisei started his daily routine just to be quickly halted in his tracks. More specifically, the wet concrete beneath his feet caused him to fall head first into the ground, tossing and scattering the boxes all around. For the near perfect work record he held, this was quite the sight to see. The disgruntled boy flopped from his face to his back, looking to the dreary sky.

"Isn't that just some luck?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Running Late FXpoQxJ
Running Late 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Running Late Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Running Late Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Running Late Empty Re: Running Late

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:59 pm

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Running Late 6EdIfMt

A morning like every other one. Why was everything sliding into a routine? Not that it really mattered to the blonde girl. Routine was nice but it lost the spice of what she had previously, at the same time she didn't miss the excitement that came with being alone. She was already up when dawn broke. Erika was a morning person by nature. She did always maintain her exercise routine just to keep her body in shape. There was this one big trade off though. Being up early and being back to living with Tsubine left her bored.

Nothing to do and given the recent news she didn't want to do anything. She had spent most of her time in a gloom of just training, sleeping and overall just nothing. So it finally began to get to her. Not the desire to see people or the feeling of loneliness but the feeling of being closed in and stuck here. She needed air that wasn't stale, she longed to be outdoors and so that's where she was going now. Out the door after getting dressed and into the streets she disappeared into.

The modern city confused her. She didn't like the tall buildings, the large crowds and the noise they made only added to her dislike of this setting. The short girl's golden eyes weren't so much as looking as they were just making sure she didn't hit anything as she moved but lady luck did not favour her today. Ironic that the day she decided to venture outside she would be assaulted by a series of boxes.

"Ow.... Why do these things always happen to me?"

Erika's voice said lightly and finished with a sigh before sitting up and nursing her forehead where a small red mark formed. She had also taken one to the chest which wasn't the most comfortable feeling. The culprit was the pink haired boy who seemed to be in a similar situation.

Stupid kid. Watch where you're going.

She wouldn't say it to him of course. That would be rude and she didn't really want to offend him, offended people liked to keep her in a conversation to try and defend themselves so she started with something else.

"Are you alright?"

She was at least considerate enough to get up and go to help him if he needed it, if he didn't then her hand would not reach out to give him some assistance.

Running Late Gamma_Signature
Running Late CHARACTER_LISTRunning Late GRAPHICS_THREADRunning Late TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Running Late Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Running Late Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:30 am

REBIRTH

SAISEI
再払い

A glaring pain shot through Saisei's right hand, another sigh escaping his lips. The cold rain pattered against the young man's forehead, slowly forcing him to a sitting position. "Looks like I'm not the only victim of the box murders of 2418." The short, petite girl rubbed her skull while she looked down on the boy, offering her assistance faster than he could even get up from the concrete. The last thing Saisei needed was help, frankly it bothered him more that the girl willingly left a building without some sort of coat to protect her from the elements. Letting a little stretch escape his limbs, Saisei huffed and puffed while he stood back to his feet.

"Don't mind me. Are you alright? Not exactly sure what's in the boxes but they couldn't have been the lightest thing in the box." Saisei chuckled, verbally acknowledging that he found himself far more funny than most people did. Nevertheless, that wouldn't stop him from getting a job well done. Returning to his packages, he stacked one after the other while eyeing the woman from corner of his eye. It was clear she was relatively uncomfortable in the city, the wet pavement made for a rather slippery slope as she just learned. Finally stacking his packages tidy and neat, he turned back towards the woman.

"Couple of things, I'm in a hurry." He tossed a thumb towards his boxes before exclaiming "Do you know anything about the Vanguard? I know the area but I'm not exactly sure where I bring these boxes. Most Organizations here have an issue with being secure so." It was a long shot but with everyone being so obscure here in Sukai Karakura it was more than possible that the girl would know something. Looking her up and down once more, Saisei sighed and relieved himself of his jacket. The sleek rain coat material glistened from the rain as he outstretched the coat to the girl. "Name's Saisei. Keep the jacket, rains a little cold. I've dealt with worse."

Whether the girl took the jacket willingly, it'd be left in the spot they collided at the end of the day. He was fine without it and he couldn't bear anyone walk the streets while it rained so hard. Turning away once more, he lifted the boxes in an orderly fashion before prepping himself to take off once more.

"Any info? In a hurry, could use the help. If not, I appreciate the interest in my safety. Don't meet many people with such a genuine attitude." He smiled, letting his bright blue eyes burn in to the girl's mind. His bright smile and warm words were unforgettable for most, a genuine belief in humanity led him to be well liked. But, with all things, some people just couldn't bother with the world. Saisei hoped this girl wasn't one of those very people.

Running Late FXpoQxJ
Running Late 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Running Late Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Running Late Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:43 am

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Running Late 6EdIfMt

Standing above him with the rain gently hitting her back left her looking at him much closer, the situation did give her an opportunity to examine him properly. Pink hair that stood out and bright blue eyes that stood out in their own way. Her own features weren't concerned, nor were they happy or mad either. Instead Erika's expression radiated a kind of neutrality towards the situation. He did make silly jokes though. She couldn't figure out if that was a good or bad trait. At least he tried right?

She went to go and assist him but it would appear that it was not to be. She stopped after picking up a single box, remembering that he rejected her offer for assistance. She didn't know if that made him someone that needed to do things alone or found it better to not inconvenience others. She had to settle on the second one as she gave it to him when he turned around to look at her again to explain that he was in a hurry,

Given that he was in a hurry the blonde's first idea was that he wanted to leave and marked the end but sure enough it wasn't. The question wasn't so much what she disliked about his next words but it laid in the name itself that he used.

Of course it had to be there....

Erika's shoulders tensed a little at the comment but she wouldn't have came out here if she didn't feel at least confident she would be able to handle herself and so the visual ques of her discomfort of that name would be relatively invisible. Before she could respond though the jacket would come off and be handed to her which left her looking at it for a long few seconds as she considered what she should do. It was pretty standard. Take it or leave it.

"Umm. No thank you... I don't need it. I've dealt with worse than a little rain. My name is Erika. Nice to meet you Saisei."

The downpour only had her hair matted together and her white outfit was drenched from the shoulders making it's way down. The attire was not a light one though and so whether good or bad fr him he would not see anything underneath.

"Vanguard... I know where that is... It's that way"

Her hand came up to point in the direction she came from before sighing.

"I suppose I should go back anyway. It's quite heavy and there's not much to do at the moment. I guess I can take you Saisei if you want and you can dry off or something. I don't know where deliveries go though. I can ask mmm- my mother though. She'd know."

The girl's voice would seem to drag on as she considered saying her mother. Wouldn't that sound strange. In her mind it would be a bit weird as she played the scenario in her head. Still it was the truth and lying about it was just silly. If he would accept the offer then she'd pick the jacket up but not put it on. She didn't really want to be seen walking down the street with him while wearing a jacket that was clearly his. People could get the wrong idea.

Running Late CHARACTER_LISTRunning Late GRAPHICS_THREADRunning Late TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:25 am

REBIRTH

SAISEI
再払い

"Uh huh..." The words escape faster than Saisei could really think about them. He was oddly suspicious of the girls responses, it was clear she knew about the Vanguard just fine but with each turn of the corner she took... her dialogue was just very lackluster. Either she was just genuinely that kind of person or she had much more on her mind. Either way, it didn't really matter to him in the moment. It was noticeable that shit didn't care much for taking his jacket either. While he understood that well and good, Saisei cared very little for social constructs that Karakura had set in place. Having his upbringing being surrounded by a woman that fed off of others for a living sort of made him numb to what others thought.

A wave of relief filled the boy's soul as she spoke about the Vanguard and her familiarity of it. Finally, something useful was on its way towards him. It seemed like she knew far more than most, which was a bit concerning. Surely she wasn't a Vanguard member, no uniform or even genuine interest in the Organization. Not knowing where he was supposed to go was a bit telling to the boy as well. The girl, Erika, seemed disinterested despite her knowledge. Even so, he would take any help that he would be given when it came to this convoluted jobs and requests. The Vanguard left little instruction to go with the packages, only a simple "Bring them to our Headquarters when they arrive." A true waste of conversation these days.

"Thanks, Erika. Nice to have some sort of brevity to the situation." He nodded and smiled once more before ushering forward, listening to her even more intently than before. "Mother? Interesting. If your mother works with the Vanguard she must be the type of lady someone should get to know huh?" Little came up in words about the jacket she now folded against her fore arm and stomach. He appreciated the sentiment but didn't really care, he didn't mind the rain. Something about it seemed familiar and familiar meant homely for him. Homely meant remembering the next thing he needs to.

"Why the disinterest?" Blunt and forward, just the way Saisei liked it. He cut straight to the point with the issues he felt were important. While he clearly didn't know this girl, whether she liked it or not it seemed a bit too obvious. The Vanguard were a touchy subject, just not one she seemed to openly accept. While he understood people always had trouble with their relationships or conflicts, many didn't truly want to accept that they needed the release from said conflict. Nevertheless, everyone dealt with everything differently, Saisei understood that all too well.

"Personally, I get it, but I'm not exactly sure why. I'm sort of new around here and get the same vibe from just about everywhere in the city. Feels like people are walking on egg shells." The soft pitter patter of the rain continued to fill their ears while they walked at a brisk pace. The tower of boxes leaned too and fro, back and forth, trying their best to stay within their bounds. It was nice being out, the rain washed away the worry. Saisei had a lot of worry as of late with the continued hallucinations. Eventually, he would seek out help. As of now, though, he found it hard to speak about them. Everyone wants to point out a crazy man. He'd rather not be that man in question.

Running Late FXpoQxJ
Running Late 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:14 am

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Running Late 6EdIfMt

"It's fine. It's not like it's any inconvenience for me."

The gesture was received by Erika as she lead the way. It wasn't very hard to see that there was a sense of urgency needed in this situation given the weather conditions and the fact he even mentioned he was in a hurry. As a result she would take off in a brisk pace that was faster than you'd expect from a girl of her height.

His question about her mother being the one to know left her quiet for a few seconds as she figured out to actually respond. In the end all she came up with was a very simple response that probably wasn't very helpful.

"I suppose? She'd probably be helpful to know or she might just not know. I can't speak for "

With the few minutes of peace it brought before his next question she left it hanging for a few seconds as she pondered how to ask his question. To say she was disinterested in Vanguard was correct but she felt that way about a lot of things as well. Nonetheless he asked and despite her unwillingness to answer it to the fullest extent she could there would be an answer.

"I am just not. It's my mother's thing. I was just dragged along for it, it doesn't interest me Saisei. I'd rather we have just stayed in the Soul Society and the Gotei Th- United."

While her answer was true. It wasn't as comprehensive as the entire reason. Only a fragment of it but it would suffice for Erika's response, instead she tried to change the subject while fulfilling his desire to converse.

"Do you need any help with the boxes. I am sure I can hold some."

The girl's expectation was a no, he seemed adamant about being the helper and not the helpee, regardless it was a convenient topic changer. Taking a quick look around them Erika struggled to make out where they were exactly and took a moment to find a landmark and set off again to lead him to the Vanguard base she was stuck living in for the time being.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:40 am

REBIRTH

SAISEI
再払い

"It was just a small comment, just sounds like your mother knows her ins and outs of The Vanguard. Sounds helpful for a boy like me. Right?" It was clear that she didn't speak with others very often. Or, maybe she just didn't have an interest in talking to others. The way she spoke and acted would explain that relatively well. That didn't really stop Saisei however, he wasn't very good at understanding social construct. With a Mom who ate others for a living you'd think nothing in the world could really surprise the boy.

Their brisk walk continued, shuffling towards corners and intersections in an attempt to find their way to the Vanguard Headquarters. It'd be Saisei's first time visiting the group's HQ. It was quite often that he got to visit the Headquarters of Organizations all over the entirety of Karakura. To Saisei, it was just another day of interesting and simple delivery work. With it being his first time, the normal tone of excitement was heightened, as it always was. Alongside meeting someone directly associated with the Vanguard made it even more interesting for him. Lucky enough, he'd find his way there soon enough.

After breaking the silence between the two, Saisei finally understand why the girl was so disinterested with the Vanguard. In her words, it was a simple lack of connection from the sounds of it. Being dragged along, here and there, just to find and do things with her mother seemed frustrating. The fact that she even came from somewhere like the Soul Society was impressive enough. He'd never been but had heard so many different things due to his visits to the Yayjuu and Vizard Corps, two Organizations in shambles.

"The Gotei? That's a far way from here. I've never been but I've heard quite a lot about the Shinigami in the Soul Society. I can't believe you've come so far just for some silly Organization. With the way Vizard Corps and Yayjuu talk about the Gotei I can't imagine leaving a place like that for Karakura."

Blunt and to the point, Saisei didn't exactly mince words when it came to these things. She acted as if she had no interest and even left what he'd assume was a home for all of this. Why bother if you weren't enjoying or exploring? At least, that's how Saisei saw it. Life was pointless without something to strive for and he, frankly, had quite a lot to strive for.

"Don't mind me, it isn't too heavy. Besides, it's a job." There he went again, forcing his hand despite the offer he was given. Despite all this, he still trucked on. The duo going this way and that way in order to find their way to The Vanguard. It was clear she was sort of in a daze, losing track of their surroundings. "Uh, Erika?"

Saisei pointed with the boxes currently stacked in his arms, the rain beginning to drench streets in a wash of cold. The direction he motioned to was towards a stacked building, reaching at least 30 stories in to the sky. Clearly, they were on the right track.

"Doesn't seem to far, sort of exciting don't you think?"

Running Late FXpoQxJ
Running Late 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:35 am

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Running Late 6EdIfMt

"I suppose so. It makes sense for her to know, I guess she might have an idea. I don't know when she'll be back though"

Her response was pretty basic for conversation. It wasn't a mystery to her why most people didn't really approach her more than twice for a nice chat. Erika did not mind this, avoiding talking to people was easier than having to speak to them. It's not that she didn't like others, in fact it was quite the opposite. She longed for people to talk too but the idea of losing people that she was close to always hung at the back of her mind. Telling her to stay alone.

The topic of Vanguard remaining in the conversation and shifted ever so slightly to her being here only kept rubbing topics she didn't want to bring up with this stranger. While she would never admit it the idea of being away from her mother again after all the years of not knowing where she was and assuming she was dead would strike her painfully to just walk away again. Granted this was no different than the situation now where she didn't often see Tsubine anyway.

He wouldn't receive an answer or something more to the topic. She wanted to stop talking about it or else she might drop something she didn't want to say. She didn't want to give him something like that just because of a slip of the tongue.

Why does he insist on doing that alone? That's stupid.

Being blind to the fact she'd do the very same thing in Saisei's place, Erika found his rejections for assistance irritating. Enough to distract her and eventually her name being said brought her back to reality to understand what he meant and made her look away for a moment.

I got lost... I'm an idiot. I should know where this place is.

With her focus restored Erika realised the rain had picked up, completely drenching her which made her walk with more haste to the Vanguard Base where she figured her mother would be and where they lived for the moment. Saisei could stay there until Tsubine checked in. If she didn't decide to pull a late night at work.

"Exciting? I don't understand, what's exciting?"

It would be the last question before she continued and pushed on. She wasn't running but there was a good amount of haste in her steps until she reached the base and slipped into the semi-warm building to look at the pink-haired boy and lead him to a small living space occupied by the two women. Once inside she instinctively reached up to strip but stopped herself when she remembered about Saisei being here.

"You can put the boxes there. My mother will be around soon... hopefully. You can stay until then. I need to get changed though. Do you need clothes Saisei?"

It was a courtesy but Erika figured Tsubine wouldn't be happy if she saw patches of water left from a drenched figure around the place. She wanted to avoid however much trouble she could get in.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:39 am

REBIRTH

SAISEI
再払い

A puzzled look filled Saisei's face as their brisk walk became a near jog, the girl seeming more frustrated by the moment. It could be entirely wrong, but Saisei felt as if her general demeanor led her to doing silly or mistaken things purely by accident. Some would call that cute, he would call it a hazard to one's safety. It didn't take very long before her words broke the silence once more, these awkward exchanges between the two showed no sign of loosening up it seemed. What's exciting? he thought. Saisei was a boy that looked forward to things others just couldn't comprehend, Erika asked the wrong question.

"That's a really easy question to answer. I grew up with a bunch of siblings that were already pretty well taught and old. Despite being human I lived and grew in the Sugiuran Realm, that sort of thing puts a lot on the backburner y'know? There wasn't much for me to learn as far as interacting with others was concerned. Family was all I ever truly dealt with so Karakura has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me. Something like meeting yet another Organization is exciting and crazy for me. I went from only ever spending time with my adoptive father and training to helping people day in and day out with their day to day lives. There isn't anything that's a much larger contrast to my old life."

On and on, Saisei rambled about his life while they jogged their way in to the Vanguard's Headquarters. He wasn't given a very agile tour so he took in everything that he could while on their way to where Erika planned on taking him. It was far bigger on the inside, mimicking what he saw of Yayjuu and Vizard Corps bases but... far larger. It was fascinating but he unfortunately had no choice but to follow the agile girl in her quickened steps. Fumbling over himself in to the small living quarters he was led to, the boy shuffled to and fro before finally being directed to where the packages needed to be placed. He didn't need to be told twice, rain water dripping from his soaked clothing to the floor beneath his feet.

"Finally, a job well done I'd say." Boasting as if it was some big deal, Saisei's face lit up once more with a bright smile. His childish ways never failed to impress it seemed. Her quick words darted towards him while she walked away. A change of clothes? It sounded like she only lived with her mother so he wasn't exactly too sure of what clothes she'd bring him but it never hurt to take the offer.

"Why the Vanguard? You and your mother were in the Gotei right? She had to have had a reason to decide on aiding The Vanguard. I'll take some clothes as well, that'd be nice. Sorta soaked here."

He looked around, taking in the room before contemplating the question he just brought up. Was there really something special about The Vanguard that her mother saw or was it purely for one reason or another? Was it just a simple decision or was there legitimate thought behind it? He'd find out soon enough, he hoped.

Running Late FXpoQxJ
Running Late 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:44 am

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Running Late 6EdIfMt

Wouldn't it be nice to just space out? Erika didn't exactly want a narrative on Saisei's entire life. It wasn't something she'd reciprocate even though she felt like she owed some form of response in regards to her own life. She just wasn't that forthcoming with her own backstory though. This would lead it to be pretty one-sided for the pink haired boy and yes she wanted to zone him out but she didn't. This didn't mean she'd actually show any sign of the genuine interest she held to his words.

Seeing his childish enthusiasm towards putting the boxes down and the big grin plastered on his face was something she wouldn't take away from him. It struck her a little bit that she never really felt happy like he just displayed. The simple things amused him and brought him joy. To just feel happy from something so basic made her feel a little envy as she walked away. Mid-stride she changed direction to the door where they just came from and turned to him.

"I'll go get you some clothes. Try not to get anything wet, break something and the like."

Leaving him with that little phrase the drenched girl took down the hallway to look for someone from the Vanguard and proceeded to ask for some clothes. Thankfully some of the personnel from these sectors knew who she was and the relationship to their leader so it wasn't to much trouble to get some spare clothes for what she imagined would fit Saisei.

"I'm back. These should fit you... maybe a little baggy. I don't know. I sort of decided to over-compensate just in-case. Now excuse me."

Turning to leave she'd grab a towel on her way and toss it in his general direction before disappearing into her room. The option for Vanguard clothes were there, given that she only had two sets of her own clothes. Erika knew she had to change but she still held a grudge about the situation with Vanguard and her mother so she refused to dress as such. Instead she'd dry herself and get dressed again in her clothes from yesterday.

"Oh.... Damn it. I need more clothes.. I should've done that today"

Looking down at the small red patch from a cut she sustained a few days ago while trying out an idea with her swords. While the wound had healed it would go to show the top wasn't fresh but it was fine for her. She lived here anyway and most of the time she could wear whatever she wanted. Looking like she did now didn't matter so she'd get back out and shake her head a bit to free up her shoulder length hair which was usually down to her shoulder blades when let out. It did give her a different look though but finally dry the girl would sit down on a couch and wait for Saisei to choose a seat or somewhere he was comfortable in. She had even left enough room for him to sit next to her given he was a guest here at the moment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum