Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

I'm A What...? Empty I'm A What...?

Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 am
I'm A What...? Shantae_v_nega_shantae_wallpaper_by_carionto-db0k8l7

*step...*

The figure slowly moved towards a beacon of dark energy that called it's name. The symbiote, Tha'alyuua finally caught itself a vessel that could be converted to strengthen it's resolve as a demon and reclaim it's original name. Tha'alyuua was a demon stripped of it's form due to it's ignorance and found itself trapped inside of a village where it contained the vessel it controls today

(("Why are you inside of me...? Where are you taking me...?", Saiya thought as the demonic energy did not budge, and ignored her questioning))

*step...*

It crept forward, it's destination slowly becoming unclear to it over time. Could it have been suppressed for so long that it no longer has it's ability to take over a vessel as simple as a spiritual human like she it had done. The energy that it once had for motion, felt like it was slowly being pulled downward, like something was stopping it from moving. It's strides of confidence, now slowing to the speed as though it was walking through waist high water.

(("Hey! I'm talking to you! Let me go! Stop this!", Saiya fought, still having little control over her body as the demon tried to ignore her))

*step...*

The magical energy from it's vessel began to resurface and bind the symbiotic demon energy within her taking it to a screeching halt. The vessel is waking...

(("I said... Let. Me. Go!", Saiya cried out mentally, feeling her control coming back to her body, as the demonic energy was swirling within her mind as mind))

*stand...*

Upon Saiya's thoughts echoing throughout her head, her body stopped, as it was no longer in control of Tha'alyuua's aura. Her eyes, that were glowing an eerie yellow orange, slowly faded into a health shade of hazel. Her skin was changing back to it's tan skintones, in comparison to when under Tha'alyuua's control where it was a sickly gray color. Upon Saiya feeling her control comeback to her body she fell to her knees, holding her face into her palms as she began to cry, feeling her body aching all at once from the transformations that the demon side of her used to travel from her home to... where ever she was now. She looked up from her hands for a second, realizing that the texture of the ground was no longer of sandstone, or of vast sandy structures. It was hard, cold cobblestone underneath her. On top of all of this, the area she was in currently was significantly colder than her home, and it did not help her that her outfit is predominantly sheer and thing fabrics. The cool winds barraged her face, drying the tears instantly, but her crying did not stop, as a constant cycle of wetting her face and drying coated her face.

She sat down on the ground, cold, alone, hurting, and now, lost.

Last edited by MistahJay on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm A What...? Left_bar_bleue128100/999999I'm A What...? Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

I'm A What...? Empty Re: I'm A What...?

Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Today hadn't exactly been the most eventful day. Sure, the demon known as Arianda Vael had done quite a lot of interesting things today, not really, but sleeping was among her activities. After all, this demon needed her sleep! Not beauty rest, just simple, plain old rest. But, luckily for Ari things would get interesting soon enough.

It had probably been about half of the day before Arianda felt a spike on her senses; something around the same as her, energy wise, approaching the area. From the demon's humble abode in Europe, she jolted up from her sleep; a few papers stuck to Ari's face as she fell asleep on her desk. Something about this felt... odd. It was a demon, there was no way Arianda could deny that; but something felt off. Like two presences trying to control one body; something that Arianda could not understand. So, as soon as the demon whacked the papers off her face, she leaped over her desk and flew out her front door. Her curiosity needed to be sated. Besides, if it was a cute girl... bonuusss.

It took probably 10 minutes for Arianda to actually get out of her house and get to where Saiya was. She was a little tired from napping on her desk; but she wasn't unable to move after all. Arianda just had to kick herself in the bum and get a moving! Which, of course, she did. And, as soon as the demon arrived within a mile of Saiya, she could feel those two same energies fighting against each other. Two different beings trying to possess one body; one technically stronger than the other but not truly realizing her strength. It was hard to say, but Arianda could only guess based on what she felt. Eventually, the demon arrived within 20 yards of Saiya; seeing the tan skinned woman bawling her eyes out on the ground. She was certainly cute, downright adorable; but what worried her was that she was crying.

As Arianda slowly drew closer, she slowly gained an idea of the woman crying on the ground. Clearly, she is the original owner of the body, the other presence being the one attempting to control her. So, as Arianda drew closer, the demon smiled softly, knowing how such a thing feels; despite the fact Arianda has never had beings trying to take her over, she knows what it is like to fight with oneself. The demon was now right next to Saiya, kneeling down in front of her and gently pulling the poor girl into a tight hug. Whether or not Saiya felt her presence, the hug would be warm, comforting, and likely give her a shoulder to cry on. Not to mention, Arianda was cute much like Saiya was; so the demon only hugged the poor girl, hoping to comfort Saiya with her presence and her hug.

"Hey there, little one... I'm Arianda Vael, what are you doing all the way out here crying your eyes out~? And could I know your name~?"

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:26 pm

"It hurts..."

That was the only thing should could say before resting into the girl's arms, whom identified herself as Arianda. As she leaned forward, it was as if her bones underneath were shifting constantly, trying to reform themselves back into a human form. This was mainly felt along where her shoulder blades are, as they seemed to roll upwards, and then snap downward in response to the bone moving back into it's rotator cuff.

In response to the shoulder bone slamming down, she tried no to scream, but her body rolled forwards into the hugs. gripping tightly as the pain shot through her body. She buckled forward, as another barrage of tears flew out of her eyes, her eyes shutting closed in pain once more. Saiya tried to enjoy the calming mood that Arianda was trying to place her in but, her body was all too sore, as even the feeling of the arms around her made her feel uncomfortable. After her shoulder's began to settle down, she placed her hands around Ari's wrists and pushed her hands off of her body, she shaking her head as more discomforting waves rolled through her body.

"I... I am Saiya. I...It--- Oww..."

She spoke softly, before wincing and holding the left side of her ribs. Another face of pain washed over her, as she bit her bottom lip trying not to scream again, assuming her crying and her screaming last time was what cause the attention in the first place.

When the pain on her ribs subsided, she looked down to the ground once more. and then to the surrounding area. The larer stone structures barricading all of them, blocking out the sunlight as she looked. The back to the ground, the cobblestone, the feelings of cold around her body and underneath her feet. It sent shivers across her body,which also activated another wave of pain across her body. It was unable to be described as nothing more than the feeling of post-workout- muscle strain. Everything felt tight and sore, but nothing looked damaged or out-right broken on her body.

She winced once more and looked to the figure who decided to help her, Saiya's face bordering between "I am happy to see you" and "Make this suffering stop". As she looked to her she spoke softly again...

"I... I wish I knew... Do you know where your closest desert would be...?"

She asked, trying to figure out how far she had traveled so far.

Last edited by MistahJay on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm A What...? Left_bar_bleue128100/999999I'm A What...? Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Arianda noticed quite quickly that Saiya was, well, in pain; and for obvious reasons as the girl's body seemed to be shifting to be back to normal. Cracks, snaps, and general noises of bones moving ways they shouldn't as they snapped back into place. The demon gently pet the back of Saiya's head, slowly draining away her excess pain to dull what she was feeling; hugging the girl throughout her spasms and jerking motions. Eventually, Saiya also pushing her arms from around her. But, luckily, she at least still had physical contact. But, Arianda slowly felt that the pain was a bit too much for the girl, even if she was drawing a small amount of pain from the girl; it wouldn't be enough for the moment.

"Nice to meet ya, Saiya~ If you give me a few, I can take away more of your pain."

The demon smiles at Saiya and leaned in close to her, admiring her features briefly before kissing her on the cheek and pulling a good chunk of Saiya's pain away from her; meaning she would feel probably about 50-75% of the pain she felt before. However, even that would be a little bit dulled as the demon slowly pulled Saiya into a hug once more; giving her a comforting embrace while her pain was likely greatly dulled. But, then came the question of where the closest desert was. Arianda hummed softly as she thought; this wasn't her great area of expertise. She barely knew Europe, America, and Japan; places outside of that were a bit out of her range. So, the demon continued thinking before letting out a soft sigh.

"I... I think the closest desert is in Africa; the Sahara desert. About 2200 miles away... Or, 3 million meters away... Hopefully that answers your question. Basically... a ways."

The demon looked at Saiya still, wondering who she was in full, and why such a cutie like her was out here and basically travelling alone where many predatory beings could swipe her up and eat her. Could be the fact that Arianda sensed Saiya was quite likely a demon; a being much like Ari except not. Whatever kind of demon she was, Arianda didn't want anyone else to get their hands on her or harm her; cute or not, she has the capabilities to be a weapon. And a weapon against the wrong people. So, Arianda gingerly picked Saiya up, doing the bridal/princess style of carry as she started to walk slowly back towards her home.

"May I ask where you are from, Saiya? Oh, and, please stay still; I may have been able to remove and dull much of your pain, but harsh movements will still be painful. And, it really is nice to meet you~"

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Saiya shivered lightly to the soft caresses through her hair, as she felt the pain seemingly melt out of her body, yet the shifting around seemed to replace the relief almost instantaneously. There was an awkward jolting to her breath, as with every exhale she winced, as another bones sounded like it popped from within her chest, alluding to possibly something being cracked or broken on her ribs. She tried to stay strong, but the pain seemed to increase incrementally as Saiya started to control her more human half of her body, and less of the demon's possession seemed to get in the way.The voice of the girl trying to help her, also seemed to calm her down and provide her with relief although, it was not enough to fully ignore how sore she was, but just enough to at least show a faint corner smile despite her tensed demeanor.

Her eyes were closing shut slowly as she was beginning to feint from the increase of pain, however as soon as her vision began to get hazy, her vision was clarified briefly with Arianda's kiss on her cheek. She couldn't do much in response to it at all. She wanted to retreat from it, but from the condition her body seemed to be in, moving was definitely not an option. In addition to this, crying and the boisterous screams in pain, seemed to dry out her throat to a point where her talking was very minimal if any at all. Her corner smile faded as her only response, but following was a soft reddening of her cheeks through her caramelized skin-tones. Her eyes opened slightly in response as, even though she still felt her bones shifting back into place, the discomfort of them doing didn't phase her as much, with the exceptions of a few that were on her ribs to cause said discomfort.

She gained enough of a grip on her consciousness, to hear Arianda's response. And though she wanted to get up on her own, Arianda picking her up aided in Saiya doing anything she would whole-heartedly regret, as although the pain was gone, her body was still shifting and may have messed with the structure of how she would be able to function.

"Huh...?! There's no way I would be that far away from home... Or... I shouldn't be..."

She spoke with as of a suprised tone as she could muster, before coughing within her curled up position. The demonic portion of her body has been causing mild discomfort for a vast majority of the months prior to her arrival in Europe. Coming from Saudi Arabia, the demon itself has been forcing Saiya to transform without her consenting to do so to travel as much ground as possible. While the demon was trying to join with it's kin, the times of Saiya's control have been filled with pain and trying to find help through medical attention, or through others that know anything of her "disease" as she calls it.

"I am.... I am... From Arabia? Yes. Saudi Arabia... that should be the closest desert... But with how this disease has been treating me I can't tell right from left anymore."

Upon gaining more consciousness, she realized her body was moving involuntarily once again, not realizing that Arianda was the one carrying her. Her eyes widened as she squirmed trying to break free, thinking it was the demon within her and that she was still within that inner world the demon symbiote created for her as a trap. "Stop. Wait. Where are you talking me?!", she spoke out, but could not do much because of how severely she was traumatized. She started crying again, in fear of what the next transformation would be, again, still not putting two and two together in realizing that Arianda is moving her.

Last edited by MistahJay on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:16 pm

Arianda frowned a little bit at Saiya. To know that she was from so far away was concerning. At least, Ari thought it was far away. She probably was right, given how far Saudi Arabia was from France and Italy when it comes to a pure foot travel stance; She was damned far from home. Arianda then soon had to calm Saiya down, trying not to drop her as the girl squirmed, flailed, and moved in her arms; not understanding why.

"H-Hey! Hold it! If you keep struggling I may drop you, Saiya! Or accidentally hurt you from tightening my grip too much; and I would rather not hurt you, hun..."

The demon had to basically hold the girl a tiny bit tighter, stopping her movement and kneeling a little bit so if Saiya forced herself out of Arianda's arms she would only fall a small amount of space. But, if she didn't fall and stayed in Arianda's quite warm embrace, she would likely feel some comfort; maybe because of the being inside of her finally finding another demon and she had calmed. Or maybe, it was because Arianda was the damn best hugger and cushion ever. Who could say? Ari. Ari could.

As soon as Saiya stopped struggling, thinking it was the being inside of her causing her distress, and had allowed herself to relax in the demon's warm carry; Arianda would slowly start moving. At first, at a walk, then a gentle jog, and with a sudden leap, Arianda was flying, quite literally; with Saiya feeling only Arianda's embrace and a cool wind gently whipping through her purple hair.

"So... I'm going to help you to my home, Saiya... I can help you better there; maybe treat your wounds a small bit and help you get some rest. We'll see."

Of course, the one thing Arianda did not mention was possibly speaking to that other being in Saiya; or at least trying to get whatever it was to not harm Saiya. She couldn't tell what it was exactly, much like Saiya it felt like demonic in nature; but didn't seem to hold great care for Saiya. Especially if she was causing Saiya's body to be experiencing this pain. Arianda could only really look at the girl and smile; not expecting any shenanigans, but definitely wanting to help the poor girl who appeared to be far from her home.

"You may have to sleep with me tonight... I don't have a spare bed. Orrr you can sleep in my bed and I can sleep with my daughter or sister; it's your choice there. It is better for you to be comfy when you sleep tonight, okay? Oh! And we can get to know each other more before the night ends, okay~?"

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Unsure of how to react, Saiya continued to cry and squeal as she had flashbacks of the entity shifting her body without her consent and violently. To Saiya she finally gained a grip over where she was but was still clueless on what caused her to be over here in the first place. She was beyond scared. Scared that the entity would control her again, scared that she was in an unknown territory, and to an extent scared of the woman who was promising to help her. She continued to shiver and vibrate, as her body completely locked up in shock and in fear. She stopped trying to break free from the woman's clutches as her body was out of control and acting out of shock and trauma at this point.

Saiya felt herself lifting off of the ground, and it caused another bloodcurdling scream to emit from her voice, "No!", she cried out, as a wave of flashbacks surged throughout her mind. She was assuming that the entity was beginning to take her over again. Saiya tensed, remembering the incidents that were brought about by her previous transformation. Originally, the entity forced her to transform into a Harpy, a large winged creature that was half bird and half human. Saiya remembered how grotesque the transformation was, as her skin was pulled and torn to create slots for the creature's feathers. Her armc changing in nature to make room for the wings that would sprout underneath. Her legs becoming avian in nature, holliwng out but extending to create talons. Luckily she was not forced to create a beak for herself, as just the pain from all of that alone, made her loses consciousness enough for the entity to carry out it's plans for the vessel of Saiya's body. The entity using this form to force Saiya to fly to the bottom of France, and probably only stopped her due to fatigue.

Remembering how painful it was to become one, and realizing she was flying, she automatically assumed that's what the entity inside of her was forcing her to do once more now that she regained her strength. It did not even dawn on her that the woman who decided to carry her could have powers and abilities of her own.

In fear, Saiya's hair whipped around the woman's waist pulling her in as tightly to her as possible, as her skin's complexion started to fade into a dark gray in nature. In addition to this dark gray, her royal purple hair slowly shifted from that to a burnt ember of orange from the roots. It was a fairly slow transformation, and it did not look like the entity was trying to control her instantly, but rather, the energy from inside her was staining her and consuming her emotions of fear and feeding off of it until the feeling washed over her. When she realized the woman was in the air with her, she came to the realization fairly late that Arianda was the one that was lifting her off of the ground. Her fear was still predominant as she wound her hair tighter against her and still cried

"Please don't leave, Please make sure it is out of me, Get it out of me. Get it out! Get! It! Out!"

She took heed to the words Arianda spoke to her about trying to heal her, but she could not find a way to calm herself down from the calamity of her emotions. She was still shouting through her tears pouring out of her face, the screams being a mixture of dwindling fear, but escalating confusion as they transcended through the skies unto Arianda's home.

Last edited by MistahJay on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:03 pm

As if on queue, when Saiya started to complain, struggle, and generally have big issues; she stopped mid air and gently lowered to the ground. It would be bad to cause whatever was in her before to come back out; and by the time Arianda noticed Saiya's skin was changing color, as was her hair, she slowly pulled the girl's face into her bosom and gently stroked her hair. She stroked the back of this poor woman's head as she kissed the top of Saiya's head.

"Shhh... Don't worry, I won't leave; I'll be with you as long as you need, little one."

Sure, Saiya and Arianda were probably just about the same body size; but Arianda was still one to call someone like Saiya 'little one' if she wished to. So, while Arianda was attempting to comfort the girl in her warm embrace; she also attempted to delve further into Saiya's mind. What she found, if she could, was a torrent of energy; one of Saiya's, the other of that being trying to take her over. What Arianda could observe was that that being, whoever or whatever it was, would not be simply removed; it was bound to the poor girl. Arianda could only feel this and attempt to comfort Saiya. But, after that, Arianda turned her attention towards the being; if it would not speak to her, why, Arianda would simply try to restrict the being's power over Saiya. It would basically be like creating a limiter on the being; restricting her.

While it would only be as strong as Saiya herself, Arianda would always be there to bolster it; to make the girl feel better. So, with one last gentle kiss on Saiya's forehead, she would feel a slight shock; like static electricity. Then, Arianda would use her powers over conflict to create that limiter; strengthening it as much as she could before the demon smiled at Saiya and hugged her tight. Now, the effects were not permanent; it was simply a limiter. A limiter that Arianda was able to place inside of Saiya thanks to the conflict she was having with the being; limiting the being inside of Saiya so that she could not control Saiya so long as Saiya herself remained strong. Not to mention, so long as Arianda tended to the limiter and keep it stable.

"Do you feel a bit better now? I...I can't remove it, not without harming you; but I think I can at least help hold it back and maybe help you control it. But... I need you to trust me. In order to get to my home quickly, I need to fly; so, do you trust me enough to let me fly you there? You'll be safe in my arms, Saiya."

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 am

Saiya's face began to collect itself, as her tears stopped rolling down her face and went to soft puddles of water on top of her eyes as she countinued to curl herself into Arianda. Eerything for her was terrifying at the moment, but at this poin she knew Arianda was right. At this point, basic needs were more of a necessity rather than succumbing to her own fear.

When Arianda placed the limiter onto Saiya, it did not awaken Tha'alyuua. Because of her exhaustion from moving to this area from Arabia, she simply growled and made Saiya's skin slowly fade back to its original caramel complexion. While all of that occurred, a telepathic pair of eyes that projected briefly outside of Saiya's body and glaring sinisterly at Arianda as if to warn her not to disturb her. Tha'alyuua recognized that Arianda was a demon and did not want to cause harm, but rather sharp warnings to move along. Tha'alyuua's familiarity with Arianda's racial status affected Saiya's personality to become calmed in Arianda's presence. With the addition of Arianda's soft peck onto her forehead, her previous demeanor of fear evaporated as Saiya immediately began to feel sleepy. This could have been due to her own emotions catching up to her, Tha'alyuua's exhaustion stacking on top of that and the overall comfort that came into play when the limiter was placed.

"Yes... I.. I'm a lot better now..."she spoke softly as she faded in and out of sleep in Arianda's arms. "I tru-- trust you..." She spoke one last time before completely being overtaken by her body's overall exhaustion. Her falling asleep caused the rest of her body to change back into her normal humanoid form and rest peacefully in her arms. When she closed her eyes, the remaining teras that were caught in her eyes, rolled down her cheeks as her head turned into Arianda's body, unconsciously using her as a pillow. At this time she became limp and it felt as though no amount of disturbances could wake her at this point, so long as there were no threats to come at her.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:25 am

Arianda smiled softly as Saiya started to calm down, she was seeing Ari's point that she needed the more basic things in life; care and the like. So, when Arianda let out a soft sigh, her eyes met with those telepathic eyes; a warning to not disturb her. Arianda simply just smiled back, as if to say 'don't fuck up this poor girl and I won't~'. After that tiny debacle of simply making gestures and faces at a being that seemed to be inside of Saiya and was able to take control whenever Saiya seemed to lose control of her emotions. Seemingly so, at the very least. But, for now, that was out of the way as the caramel skinned woman resting in Arianda's arms started to drift to sleep; speaking softly to the woman as she started to pass out.

"When you awake, I hope you are well rested; and do not be alarmed of the unfamiliarity you will see. Just speak my name, or look for me, and you shall know you are safe."

She smiled, forgetting to mention Aki. So, she had to at least mention that quickly.

"Oh, and if you see a blue haired girl next to you don't be-- Aaand she's asleep. Welp... I guess I'll just have to convince Aki to behave."

The demon let out a tiny chuckle, standing up slowly, with Saiya in her arms. She made sure the girl was comfortable in her arms; immovable from her position may she move in her sleep. Of course, Arianda also made sure that Saiya truly was comfortable in her arms as the demon gently leaped from the ground, floating/flying as quickly as possible while keeping Saiya comfortable in her position. It would only take about the same amount of time it took Ari to get out to where Saiya was, but, once she was at her home; Ari entered, locked the front door, took Saiya up to her room, and gently laid the poor girl on her bed. She put her covered over the woman before the Angel of Conflict kissed Saiya's head once more; leaving her there to rest as Ari went downstairs to prepare some food, taking a quick break to grab Aki and have the girl assist her. After all, Ari sometimes needed help if her old trait of random flour explosions ever crops up again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum