Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Empty Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by?

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:13 pm
Julia
Dreger

Butt waffles

Chicken Nugget

Pussy Magnet

Crazy Faggot

Die Motherfucker Die Motherfucker Die

Tateyama Ayano / Kagerou Project
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Lycoris
/LAHY-KER-IS/

Likes: She likes sweets, Romance Manga, Sewing, Dolls, Napping, Fighting, Killing.

Dislikes: She dislikes it when people are too talkative when she doesn't like them, she doesn't like it when people try to take her stuff, or try to touch her too much. She doesn't like it when people lie to much, she doesn't like it when people are too honest with themselves to the point of it being depressing. She doesn't like being forced to make choices in a situation, buts he doesn't like not having much choices. She doesn't like Black licorice. She doesn't chocolate ice cream or anything too 'chocolatie'. She doesn't like to be creepily showered with gifts.

Chicken Nugget

Pussy Magnet

Crazy Faggot

Misono Mayu / Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Irina
Leonhardt

Butt waffles

Chicken Nugget

Pussy Magnet

Crazy Faggot

Snow White / SINoALICE
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Last edited by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚ on Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:53 am; edited 7 times in total

Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Image
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Empty Re: Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by?

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by? Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum