Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Empty Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex]

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:04 pm
Click song for link to posting music.

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: Louder than words - Artist:Les friction

As far as the eye could see, bodies lay strewn. Broken and battered, like marionettes with their strings cut. Limbs and organs lay scattered amidst the rubble. Walls lay broken, the fiery wreckage of Knightslaves and other enemy vehicles dotted the desolate landscape.

The thick stench of burning gas, ozone and bodies filled the very air around them. Countless demons killed, here in this remote shadow fall encampment, the crows and carrion birds already beginning to descend upon the war-torn landscape.

In the middle, a golden-haired shinigami, garbed in the clothes of her enemies stood. Blood spattered across the armor she wore, a dented, bloody visor resting in the hand that loosely rested at her side. Magnolia's naginata drenched in blood, from the tip of the blade to the entirety of its shaft. The sight of so much death brought Magnolia back to her younger days when she fought the officials of her hometown. How many bodies has she left without proper burials that day? Thousands most likely. It was a kind of feeling of surrealism that sank into her bones, leaving her golden gaze to sweep over the hills that remained covered in dead demon corpses.

"Don't, I know you Mag, You are doing the right thing." Raijin said sternly to the lonely girl who had begun to clean the blood off the shaft of her eastern weapon.

"What do you mean Raijin? You know such emotion's have long since deadened towards this kind of thing." Magnolia mentally responded as she checked the surface of her Naginata, eye's focused on the keen edge to look for dents or other imperfections.

In the background, Magnolia could dimly hear the caws of the Ravens, of the murders of crow that feasted on the bodies, of the vultures that descended. The wild animals that crawled amongst freshly slain corpses, looking for food to bring back to their young. Magnolia did not even flinch when thinking that the families of these demons wouldn't even get intact corpses. That wild animal would gnaw, bite, eat and reduce many of these corpses to bare bones.

Or so she thought. Eventually, Magnolia would swing her Naginata, forcing all the animals to flee in terror from the bodies that lay here, sitting down upon a bloodied stone she let her head drip to stare at the face of one of the demons that she had slain. Studying the face, memorizing it. Just like a human, this demon could have been a father, or most likely was of importance to someone.

Rain fell from the heavens, the first few droplets splattering upon Magnolia's back as she studied the face of the deceased. She would not move her head until she felt the presence of another draw near. Magnolia's haunting golden gaze then shifted to look at the person she called.

"So... You came after all. " Magnolia stated dully.
Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] LzZCuy7
Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] BtXe12b
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Empty Re: Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex]

Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:30 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] 6EdIfMt

The ground was splattered with blood. The scent of death, decay, and blood mixed into the half-breed's nose as he stepped out of the Senkaimon, sheathing his sword and drawing Yume no Jitsugen from his side as he made his way through the Realm Enforcement's trail of gore. The man winced as he heard more screams of terror and pain, the emotions dug deep as he felt some being snuffed out, and some growing further and further.

Henrex's fingertips softly glowed a deep crimson as he began to draw power from those emotions, storing the energy within himself, along with the small, brief rush of power as he felt himself becoming passively empowered by these emotions as he continued his path through the carnage. Not long after, a shape began taking form, running toward him. A brief, undetectable burst of energy allowed him to sense the energy source that the shape drew from, and Henrex simply sighed.

A demon. Likely one of the few that were lucky enough to escape the Shinigami that lay ahead. The demon didn't even seem to care about Henrex -- he had one thought on his mind: run. Thus, as he came closer and closer to Henrex, he gazed into the demon's eyes, his crimson stare using his Za Koa and emotional power in order to force the demon to sleep. He stopped in his tracks, falling to the ground and slumping.

A sullen look passed over his face as the man continued onward.

Soon, he came to the clearing, and where the carnage was focused. Bodies now lay splattered in every direction, and drenching it in scarlet, with Magnolia Everfrost at the center. With a single swing, the remaining demons scattered in fear. Raising Yume no Jitsugen, he traced a finger over the blade writing out the characters for his specialized Kido spell "Kage-musha". Almost instantly, two clones appeared and zipped off at Mach speeds, tagging each and every single straggler with a hit from a knife hand, hitting a vital and causing each one to fall unconscious.

Taking a brief glance at everything around him, Henrex sighed softly as he dismissed the doppelgangers, sliding the gifted weapon into a sheath before he approached Magnolia, the half-breed's red gaze met with the yellow of Magnolia's.

"I didn't really have much of a choice."

The young man drew his cloak tighter around himself as he sat down on the air.

"I did what was requested of me, why did you call me here?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Empty Re: Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex]

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:05 pm
Click song for link to posting music.

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: Louder than words - Artist:Les friction

Magnolia didn't speak at first. Her golden eyes met the sullen raven's eyes across the body riddled expanse between them; when the shinigami raised a hand towards the stoic man, the visor which remained drenched with the blood of their enemies slipping from her outstretched fingers. The cracked and broken helmet rolling across the ground with a clatter, the blood smeared visor reflecting the unresigned face of one of the slaughtered demons when it came to a stop against a corpse on the ground.

"Am I wrong, to be this ruthless?" Soft words came from weary lips, passing the short distance between them, Magnolia's lips forming a smile that was not quite a smile as she let her eyes sweep across the vast expanse of bodies. It was clear that she was memorizing the faces of the dead, etching their deaths onto her own heart.

A sweeping motion cleared the blood off of her Naginata, a fleeting flash of silver accompanied by a spatter of blood the only visible marking of the action. A breath of steam escaped from behind her chapped, full lips, the shaft of her naginata leveled horizontally in front of her, the heft of her weapon balanced perfectly on the tip of her fingers.

"Nevermind, it doesn't matter anymore does it?" Magnolia shook her head faintly, her weary smile showing her pearly white teeth as she stepped across the field of bodies, blood covering her black combat boots.

When she came to a stop, she was but a few foot-falls distance from Henrex; Her golden eyes swept him up and down before settling on his sullen face. Magnolia's weary smile shifted into a slightly feral smile in response to his gloomy countenance. She raised a hand to pat him on the shoulder before stopping mid-action, flinching as she noticed the blood spattered across her gloves. Abandoning the attempt, her smile fading into a mask of weary neutrality she salvaged the action by bringing her naginata's shaft to rest against her shoulder.

" I came to ask you if you would reconsider your passive stance in this operation. Henrex, you have helped me immensely. Even so, I wanted to see if you were willing to take a more definitive stance." Magnolia met him squarely in the eyes as she asked. She knew the raven did not wish to kill. Even so, she had to ask him if he would. Even if that tarnished his opinion of her, she had no regrets.

Those golden eyes of hers would study him, her face covered in blood spatters, her clothes drenched in the blood of her enemies. Those eyes were crystal clear, expressing the weariness that lay within them from the road they had chosen. However, those eyes also conveyed resolve and strength. Those eyes couldn't help but glimmer faintly even amidst the wreckage that lay around them, wrought by her own hands. They were the eyes of a woman who didn't expect but instead hoped. The eyes of an individual who was not an unfeeling, merciless killer, but persisted in the slaughter none the less.

They were the eyes of a woman whose pride and integrity had long since been ground down to dust and instead reforged as an iron-clad will. They were not the eyes of an asura, to say the least, instead, they were eyes of a being who believed strongly, yet dare not tarry. Even as she was, with a mountain of bodies and lives that weighed on her soul and heart, she was still asking. Tentatively, because even if she felt that it wasn't the noble outcome, that it was a reality that needed to be faced.
Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:44 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

Silence encompassed the area as the two simply stared at one another, flaming intensity versus his tired stare. As she broke the silence with soft words, he still said nothing. Was it wrong? To him, of course, it was. But, did it really matter? Making such a statement as she sat atop the corpses of thousands of demons made it feel...rhetoric. It even felt almost hypocritical for someone to say that in the situation they were in.

Watching wordlessly as she cleaned the blade of her weapon of blood, resting it against her shoulder as she began to cross the battlefield and approach the Captain. Their gaze met once more as she continued -- asking for him to change his stance in the rising conflict. Changing his passive stance -- and act. Taking in a deep breath and letting out a sigh, the man rose to his feet.

"Why should I?"

Three words, ones that had many different answers to them. To some, it was because it was his duty as a Captain to act in such a way, as it was meant to be the way of his division. Others would say that it was simply because it was the way of the world -- kill or be killed. The wind quietly whistled as silence fell once again, the man's head and gaze turning to the ground.

"I'm tired of all of this, Magnolia. I never wanted this. If I could prevent it, I would do it a thousand times over. There's no point to these kinds of conflict."

Henrex sat down once again, his eyes facing forward.

"War doesn't change anything. It doesn't bring peace, it brings terror and death. We're no better than the people we are so determined to destroy. We kill and loot, and conquer, but it's alright for us because we're doing the right thing, for the sake of justice."

Henrex let out another sigh as he put a hand to his head. This wasn't just some naive goal like a child would have -- it was something that had been brought up from centuries of repeated exposure to events such as these. After so long, he had put his foot down: no more.

"I don't want anyone else to feel the same suffering that I've felt. I don't want to destroy evil...I want to redeem it."

Perhaps, in the end, he really was just a madman. Maybe he was still a naive child. His goal was an impossible task -- maybe he should kill people for that reason. There were a lot of people that could, and possibly would die because of his mercy. For him? He would have to face that when the time came.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:15 pm
4u
@Shizuo

Artist:Jinco&SVNAH - Song: Crown

Magnolia was digesting the information laid out before her. Staring at the man who sat down upon a ruined battlefield; Magnolia's golden eyes betrayed nothing. to those who gazed upon them, a careful blankness lay over her face. She couldn't believe the words that had just left the ravens mouth; There was a cruel irony in those words. She didn't say anything, for the longest time Magnolia remained there, the blood of her enemies dried upon her flesh, spattered upon her armor.

Had Magnolia heard this kind of response before her campaign, she would have reacted in nothing short of disgust. Right now though, after a minute or two had passed, with the stench of fetid blood around them, a smile slowly spread to Magnolia's lips. This smile didn't quite reach her cheeks; It was a harsh smile, but it was constrained, a vast majority of her own thoughts and emotions remained unrevealed.

"When have I ever said we are righteous?" Magnolia's voice remained soft, barely a purr. Words spilled from her lips as she squatted down, elbows resting on her knee's so that her face was level with the Ravens.

"There is no such thing. One way or another, we all are unbefitting of that title." Magnolia's words remained soft, devoid of any judgment. There was not even the slightest deviation in the tone she used when speaking to the raven.

"There are no winners, only losers." Magnolia's voice remained unshakably resolute. The smile on her face still as sharp as ever; accented by the dark brown patches of blood that stained her body.

"The screams, the sound of gunfire. Explosions. The faces of those I've killed. The knowledge that I am the reason they are dead. Every step I take reminds me of the thousands of bodies I left in my wake. " Magnolia said as she rose from her crouch, eyes staring down at the raven.

"You are just as responsible as I." Her words had no force behind them, she didn't feel a need to vent her frustrations upon the morally vexed male. She didn't need to. She didn't feel it was worth it.

" We all have responsibilities. Theirs is to maintain the occupation of this realm. Mine is to give it back to those it originally belonged to." A flash of light radiated from Magnolia's eyes. Her golden gaze broke from the Ravens to rove across the hellish scene that surrounded them.

" As a shinigami, it is our mandate to maintain the balance in this world. I have only killed demons. They, in turn, have tried to kill me. " Magnolia said as she walked past the raven.

The sound of magnolia's boots on the ground echoed for quite a distance. The noise came to a stop as the woman bent down, grasping a body of one of the dead. The sound of dragging could be heard shortly after. Magnolia finally came to a stop in front of the raven dumping the body in front of his sitting form. Using her boot to kick the visor off the demons helmet, allowing Henrex to see the demons face.

" You killed this demon. Not directly of course, but with your intel, you basically pulled the trigger on your own. " She stated bluntly. Magnolia blinked before she stared beyond the raven at the horizon, staring at the sky with an unfathomable gleam in her eyes.

" However, at the end of the day, we all pick what we are willing to fight for. For the sake of the gotei, for the sake of those living in this world, this is what I have chosen." She said as she allowed her mind to wander to a certain horned girl with a love of sake.

"No matter what you do, there will be atrocities. There will be unfairness. " Magnolia let out a soft exhalation of air as she walked a ways away from Henrex, stooping down to begin to undress one of the demons that had a similar body shape to her. Magnolia shucked the military styled top she wore, showing the numerous scratches and scars she had gotten from her campaign.

Burns and shrapnel wounds, scabbed over injuries from lucky hits from her enemies. There looked to be a wrap around the upper part of her torso, most likely used to bind her breasts to increase her range of mobility, making it easier to fight her opponents. After discarding the old shirt and jacket, Magnolia set her Demon Slaying Naginata to the side, burying its blade in the ground before she began the process of dressing. After changing Magnolia pulled her thick hair up, bundling it together before she used her other hand to pick her naginata up, grasping the shaft close to the bladed edge. Then, in one clean motion, Magnolia used the razor-sharp edge to cut the bundle of hair off, the blood clumped strands falling to the ground, leaving her hair more like an unruly mop of shoulder-length hair.

" Shadow fall will not willingly cede their control of earth. If you truly want to stop suffering, then you will get over your fears and inhibitions and fight. " Magnolia did not want to condemn the raven, nor belittle his wishes. However, she remained as blunt as ever as she turned to face the man.

Magnolia refrained from saying the rest of what she wanted to say. She simply studied the man from where she was standing. Naginata firmly gripped in hand.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:51 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

The man's stare remained blank as Magnolia replied. Despite everything she said, there was little that made an impact on his stance. A hand rose from his side, opening to reveal his palm. The same blue symbol that Cirno had bestowed to him so long ago in order to live up to his own definition of heroism -- to protect the people that he loved, and the people who couldn't protect themselves. Resolve, Embrace, the ability granted by the Head Captain herself in order to further this goal.

And yet...there was still the hesitance.

As Magnolia walked past him, dragging the unconscious body of the demon he halted in their tracks not that long ago in front of him, kicking off his visor to see his face. Closed eyes, no snoring. He had taken caution in order to keep the sudden spike of fatigue and drowsiness from killing him -- as if it could in the first place.

"I didn't kill anyone. He's only unconscious. If you choose to end his life, then that's your decision and your fault."

Lowering his head, again, his eyes returned to the Seal of Heroism, scalded onto his palm. Once again, his mind was conflicted. He had to protect the people he loved and cared about, so they wouldn't have to go through the same pain, the same hell that he had gone through during his own life. Their happiness meant more to him than his own life.

The man felt a hand on his shoulder as he turned to see Raiu standing next to him, a grim look on his face. His mouth remained closed as his words were embedded into his mind, his voice remaining eerily calm as he spoke:

'You know what has to be done. There's nothing we can do to avoid it. We have to stop running.'

Henrex didn't respond. His gaze turned to the ground again as another voice crept from the back of his mind.

'We don't have any other options at this point. We gotta stand up and fight. We gotta do it, even if we hurt because of it. For them.'

Again, he didn't respond. He continued contemplating and thinking, staring at the mark, thinking of everything that he had done to get to where he was now. He was tired of war -- but, if he had to be honest...he had rested for long enough.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum