Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by basswalker

» Beneath the Mask (Affiliation Request)
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by Guest

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by Siegharty

» Future Heritage
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Old World
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by darkfunnel

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by Henrex

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Yoriko's true potential!!! I_vote_lcapYoriko's true potential!!! I_voting_barYoriko's true potential!!! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Yoriko's true potential!!! I_vote_lcapYoriko's true potential!!! I_voting_barYoriko's true potential!!! I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129940 messages in 19764 subjects

Yoriko's true potential!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's true potential!!! Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yoriko's true potential!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Yoriko's true potential!!! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yoriko's true potential!!!   Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:43 am

Yoriko's true potential!!! QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yoriko Morri
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18766-yoriko-morri-5-1

» Upgrading:
I am looking to upgrade Yoriko's overall strength/martial skill/Hakuda.

» Why:
The reason as to why Yoriko is pushing her body pasts its normal limitations and wanting to get stronger are not only motivated by her Master Henrex Astillon but also Ulv herself, after seeing the things they can do it made her strive to get to that same level. She also trains herself to better stave off surprises in the future by engaging in a rigorous training devised by none other than herself. Also to avoid facing concerns from those she cares about Yoriko and not be seen as a weakling who relies on others to save her skin.

» Anything else?:
Thread evidence
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19859-become-one-with-earth-solo#127335

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19760-wait-your-henrex-s-daughter-mitsuyo-and-yoriko?nid=912#127135
Yoriko's true potential!!! QerxJ3c

Last edited by MWD on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's true potential!!! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Yoriko's true potential!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Yoriko's true potential!!!   Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 6:39 am

[mod]Please add in the link to their app[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's true potential!!! Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yoriko's true potential!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Yoriko's true potential!!!   Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:35 am

Fixed

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's true potential!!! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Yoriko's true potential!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Yoriko's true potential!!!   Yoriko's true potential!!! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:41 am

[mod]Tenatively accepting Hakuda Adept to Advanced.[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Yoriko's true potential!!!   Yoriko's true potential!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoriko's true potential!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1