Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Empty Re: Vigerous Headpat Prana

Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:32 am

Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

liar. Ulv could barely restrain the reaction to call her out for it, because it was certainly mitigating circumstances right now. She had just got her memories back, maybe there were embaressing nudes she didn't want Ulv to feel the embarrassment of. All Ulv knew was that Inami was hiding her emotions, and that was never something you did when you were fine, good, or alright. Ulv, just exhaled in a sigh, and nodded softly. She wasn't going to get anything out of her tonight. But they would certainly talk about it later, because Ulv never let a lie go uncalled.

"You're welcome. I am going to go now. See you later" Ulv hoped that the shortness of word would be accounted to how tired she was. And with that, Ulv left the castle, and the nation proper, unless stopped by Inami, for reasons known to the Queen alone.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914
Inami was many things, but daft was not one of them. While she was no mind-reader, the response she got from her friend wasn't one that was terribly well-hidden. Ironic right? Inami had been around Ulv enough that she could tell when the girl was less than pleased, and she knew that if she valued her as a friend to not let her go out that door.

Being alone was hard, and the vast majority of her life had been spent feeling nothing but lonely. Opening up was hard, letting people in terrified her; She was a monster, and she knew that better than anyone. Still, just because she was inherently monstrous, did that mean she had to stay that way. She had to change, to force past her own inhibitions, or that's at least what her complete memories helped her understand.

So the queen would not allow her friend to walk out that door, despite wishing she could do just that.

How can I allow someone who has sacrificed so much for me, leave in such a manner. She was the only one who came for me and aided me. The queen thought as she let her eyes blink back the tears that threatened to overflow, and allowed a shaky inhalation to puff out her chest. Man... I wish I wasn't such a coward when it comes to stuff like this. Inami thought frustratedly to herself.

"Ulv..., Wait. " The queen's voice which meant to come out strong, aloof, and kind instead sounded cracked and uncertain; It came out barely above a whisper.

Why is it that I only seem to take? The queen thought to herself as she crossed the expanse between them and coiled her arms firmly around Ulv's waist. Her face buried in her broad back as she felt the energy roiling inside of her, Ulv's energy, which she had willingly given.

If the truth is what she wants, I can at least give her that right? The queen thought faintly as the breathing that was shakey hitched, and the tears that she had been fighting to keep in check spilled over onto her cheeks and soaked her friends back.

And so she would give her friend that truth; the truth of how broken she, Queen Inami, actually was. When she exhaled again, it was a wretched sob that left her throat, the kind that came from seeing the world shattered in a way that left you barren and torn inside. She let the emotion's flow, as she leaned into her friend's broad back.

She had always thought that she had been alone, or that those that stood by her were but a temporary thing. Tsubasa had betrayed the ideals she had cherished so much, The one she thought she could love was dead, slain probably by her own hand, and her sister mana, well; her sister had slaughtered the entirety of the previous royal family, Her family and Neoveta was dead, her first daughter had abandoned her and forsaken the Asthavon name, the second had vanished.

Her life was falling apart, and once more she could truly appreciate how much she had truly lost. In those pieces, she had found a lifelong friend, who she owed far more than she could ever possibly begin to repay.

"I am hurting so much. " The words escaped her lips, the words that were almost impossible for her to say finally had escaped past her lips as her fingers tightened upon her clothing. Her voice was a whisper, cracked and hoarse.

"and it will take a very long time for this pain to heal." Her words were accompanied by another round of sobbing, the deep pulsating sea of emotional and psychological torment having crashed into her in waves. There was no attempt to hide the emotions that had shattered her so completely. Here with her friend, she could be honest right? She could be allowed to grieve right? She didn't have to be afraid that she would be seen as weak right?

I trust her, therefore I will let her see. She thought to herself as she devolved for the first time in her life into a blubbering, sobbing, emotional mess. One that was heartwrenching because she was not trying to be in denial about anything. This was her life, her shitty, horrible, unfair life. However, because she could understand that, and finally accept that, she also could finally start to let people in. Just as she had with Ulv.

She for the first time could vent her emotions, she could let them out and grieve for those she had lost. She did not have to be the ruler of a nation at this moment. She did not need to be a being with near deitific strength; she did not have to be mindful of her lineage, nor uphold the image of her station. No, at this moment she was just a girl, in need of comfort as she came to terms with everything that she had lost.

"Most of all though, I need to know." Her voice was hard to hear, the hoarseness of her crying having almost made it disappear. The queen's voice matched how small and insignificant she looked at this moment, how vulnerable and imperfect she was.

" Is it okay for me to cry?" For so long, her sadness had been tinged by insanity, and influenced by it. She no longer knew if it was okay for her to grieve; or if she deserved to grieve.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

There it was. Ulv was surprised that it came so quickly, Inami was the kind of woman to show a strong front regardless of the situation. To the point Ulv had begun to expect that from him. To see her as anything less than the powerful, in-command Queen that she was, was like watching Hayden sit on a docks and drink beer with Ulv. Still, she was hurting, so badly it painted a vivid picture in Ulv's mind. How much pain, and loss there was in her life. No wonder she was like how she was before Ulv found her.

But the question?
"Demons never cry. That is for humans, Inami. If you still view yourself as the Demon Queen, the monster who causes nightmares and is used by mothers to frighten their children, then you should not cry. However, if there is some part of you that wants to be a woman, that wants to be a human, driving onwards for the progression of self, to uphold the memory of those who came before you, then. And only then. Is it ok to cry. If people are gone, then you must live for them, and this is a difficult thing to shoulder. The answer, is entirely down to you"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914
As inami listen to Ulv's words, her brows furrowed faintly. Before a soft exhalation escaped her lips. Was it true that only humans could cry? It was a preposterous notion that was impingent upon the views of a world in which Demons were in the invaders. It was a sad thing that unfortunately had gone on for so long it was hard to tell fact from fiction any longer.

"Ulv.. demons cry. In fact, the emotions we feel often far surpass that of what is considered to be normal by humanity. We live eons, and in that time our emotions accumulate or deaden. Demons do not cry, not because they can't, but rather because weakness is a very dangerous thing for us.

Think about it, if I shed tears every time I was sad, then how would the nation I lead view me? Would I be impartial, an unmoving rock for them to lean upon and take safe harbor from? I feel sadness, I feel pain, and right now? This pain that is within my bosom makes me want to simply give up.

My life, my goals, even my self. For hundreds of years, I have forsaken them, besmirched them, and spat upon them. I have nearly uprooted every aspect of honor, valor, and integrity that I once had.

The tears I shed, are of indignation for the mockery that my life has become. They are for the trillions of demons that have in the past four hundred years forsaken their own traditions and instead invade a fledgling world that barely has enough defenders to keep it from falling.

I am sickened by the treachery, and I am torn to pieces with the knowledge that others would allow this world to simply rot at the hand of a mad queen.

Yet, I love those that caused this mess. Which saddens me even more. Do you think humanity is the only one who feels emotion? That cries? That shouts and screams with righteous indignation for the world that has gone to shit? My world has only been fixed after 400 YEARS. I... I...

Just feel so alone. I.. "

Inami's voice was high, it raged, and yet at the end as she grasped Ulv's shirt, and shouted the words that lay buried within her heart, she also cried. The tears that cascaded down her face accentuated by the heartbroken sobs that escaped from her lungs. The words that escaped her lips were the words that lay buried deep within her shattered soul. Amidst the pride and ego, in the realm known as fear.

"I don't know how to fix this. It's just far too broken." The words came unbidden, a whisper that left her lips as she cried. Weeping for all that she had lost.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Vigerous Headpat Prana - Page 3 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:05 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

"I was trying to wax lyrically. Stop pointing out the obvious flaws in my lyrics" Ulv exclaimed after Inami was finished. She had good points, but they were hardly points unique to Demons. So she would stroke Inami's head and soothe her gently.

"Do you think that Demons are the only one who would invade a world that can scarcely defend itself? The only one that would betray it's own race, that would betray it's own family to get a better position for themselves? The only one that would hone in on the slightest bit of weakness to rip and tear and use the bloody pieces for it's own mantelpiece? Besides I was meaning the allegorical Demon. The angry vicious creature that cares nothing for anything, not even it's own race. And the Allegorical humanity, that is a shining beacon of hope and justice and truth and emotion and greatness. Obviously, the actual race is different on both fronts.

It is human nature to cover up their own flaws and point to another person or race who has exactly the same flaws to distract everyone else. Humanity is the race that has been mere minutes away from committing total Genocide against itself, multiple times. The Demon Invasion was something that has bound humans together in a way never seen before in all of history. Humanity needs an invasion to keep it distracted so it doesn't try to kill itself. Again. Give humans free will, and they will eventually start to kill each other. It's the truth of the universe" Ulv yammered innanely, probably not helping but that was how she did things.

And then, the gently stroking hand became a tight hug around Inami.
"What you are doing is pretty much like what I am doing but actually believing you can succeed. Holding the entire world on your shoulders and then wondering why your shoulders ache is not a good thing to do, Inami. You need to find people to stand with you, or otherwise don't pursue victory. Do as you do because you desire it, have no end goal in sight and simply act because you desire acting this way. That way, when someone stops using their brain and nukes a city with a Volcano, it doesn't hurt quite so much"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum