Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya]

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:11 pm

Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Calypso found the sand surprisingly comfortable to have her face buried in, which was all fine and good until she felt the sun get just a few... Too many degrees hotter, all of a sudden. She lifted her head out of the sand just to be greeted with a rather bright sight, the man was creating.. Something, something super big. She was staring moony eyed at the creation as it soon took proper shape, as.. Well, herself. Though it wasn't the most intricate of designs, it was flattering and amazing all in one, her gently chuckling and looking over at the man whom she cracked such a good idea to.

"I mean, yeah! I'm kind of surprised you didn't think about it before. What're you... You definitely aren't human. Well regardless of whatever you are," She got on her knees, her face expelling the grounded dead marine life and mineral whatevers that made up the speckled white material, her eyes wide like a child's own when he actually used his power creatively, "I always feel any ability can be used peacefully, no matter how destructive it is in nature."

She smiled, performing some lovely finger guns, "But yeah, I don't meet many people who can shoot magma out of their fingers, if you want that land of smiles, definitely better to make it yourself, literally! Just make sure you don't mess up any ocean ecosystems while making it, OK?"

She caught her breath, slowly following his gaze to a mountain nearby, tilting her head, curious of what he wanted to do, though allowed him the moment to speak his intentions, with made her slowly smile widely, turning her head to look at him excitedly,
"Fuck yeah! Take me!"
She threw her arms up, hands balled into fists, and then hopped onto him, arms wrapped around his torso as she giggled, "I've only ever seen that stuff in pictures, but being able to see it with my own eyes would be amazing! Just.. Make sure you don't let me burn, or at least stay nearby so I can use you to quickly get outta there.. You're definitely big enough for me to use."

She smirked mischievously, though tilted her head, expression softening, "Though, Tati, I got a question. What's it like being a boy?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya]

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:37 pm

The Madman of the Outlands

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

It was good to see her reaction to each thing, she seemed to enjoy the statue. That was a good thing to see from his end. As it showed she had an interest in it by far and was more effective. It was something he had never considered the power to build a country. To create an Island and to do so without damaging a large ecosystem of fish. That was the important part of this take away as he could sense Volcanos. There were many undersea ones he could act with. He just couldn't really see beyond its original potential. When the girl agreed it was time for her to see his world. To see what it was like within a Volcano. Tatsuya wasn't fast but he could perform Flash Steps. So it put him in a general region he found acceptable. His form vanished disappearing once and then another one. As he listened to her question making sure he kept a grip on her. His hand would feel rough and something about it seemed capable of striking matches on it. This wasn't something that made a lot of sense for him.

"What's it like huh, well depends on the person I guess. I think some people like it and others dislike it. I think the hard part is to be yourself no matter what. That's where it gets tricky for people ya know?" He didn't really have a good answer to the question she asked. Society was a strange place where it simply was complicated. No right answer or direction existed for them to simply go from here to here. As he arrived above the Volcano he reached downwards with his hand. Focusing as he slowly landed in the lava in slow motion. Focusing his control she wouldn't feel the painful surging of heat. But instead as though sinking into a warm bubble bath. It was like she was flowing in as he made sure she could breathe also. It wouldn't hurt her body or do anything as he remained focused. Black and orange colors swirled within the volcano. Making a vortex of color and possibilities. This was the world in which Tatsuya knew best as the heat could be seen melting rocks as they slowly went deeper.

It was like water but she could breathe and open her mouth. He'd created a field around her body to act like a scuba diving suit for volcanos. The only difference was she didn't have a mask or snorkel. He was allowing her to see and open her eyes freely within this world. As they descended further into the cavern's and pits below. It was becoming more clear that much existed here, she would see the colors swirling and even some strange bugs and other things. Volcano's weren't a part of death but of creation. This was the important part of it that he failed to understand as they sank deeper within. It was a long way down to the core of the Volcano as he glanced around. Not feeling it as much more than warm water on his skin. "It's different from a dream huh?" Swirling his hand around slowly in the lava making shapes within it. As though a child playing with colored sand almost.

How she saw this world would be up to her in the larger run. It was a new world for her as he focused more on this. But he did sense Volcanos in the distances under the water. They could be raised with enough eruption control of it. Like popping a cork on a bottle of wine. Though it would require a very refined control of it. His current understanding and power were lacking. This wasn't going to work for him in the long run. So he needed to figure out solutions on that front. As it stood he still couldn't maintain a Kingdom. Even if he brought the Oda to their own country. In this world, they'd be quickly dispatched and defeated. Ruler or no ruler it just wouldn't work. This was the problem with the entire thing in a scope. Tatsuya's mind just wasn't good at these sort of things. But the ideas were there and successfully planted. So now it was just a matter of continuing his journey of discovery. Finding himself further and more, trying to locate a way to become stronger. He needed people with exceptional skills, he could lay the foundation but someone had to build upon it.

The skills needed to make this happen would be harder to find. They would require something special for him to build a future here. "It's strange in here my mind is always clearer. I need to find people, who share the vision of a Nation of Smiles. Where everyone can gather and make people happy. I also need to get stronger, these goals won't accomplish themselves easily. Perhaps I should meet with leaders to train or find something. " He said voicing his concern out load for Cali to hear. She deserved to know the truth, while his power was amazing. It wasn't complete by any means if anything it was in a frightening place. He'd been like this for too long and needed to grow more. He couldn't sit idle any longer while the world advanced around him. After all, he could be a shark in this ocean or a goldfish. The trouble was he lacked connections and currently power of itself. The Gotei, Vanguard, and other locations were unlikely to care or try and help.

So it was up to him to seek those whose dreams were similar. Those like Cali who wanted a land where all could be happy.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:46 pm

Seafalling Scalawags! [Calypso/Tatsuya] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Cali was surprised by the roughness of his hands on her body, actually rather surprised anyone could be so rough. The young Asthavon was a squishy force to be reckoned with, even her clothing felt soft, as it was indeed part of her body. It was the mentality she had, appearing as nice and soft and sweet as possible was the key to being more welcoming, at least that's how it seemed to work out. Even if the occasional scary eyeball popped up on her, it was just a curious force appearing from inside of her, coming out, and leaving as soon as it came. Honestly, she wasn't totally sure what those eyes that lived with her in her own flesh were supposed to be, she always assumed it was reflections of her own consciousness, not quite living, but she couldn't help but treat them as individuals..

"Oh, interesting. I was kinda curious of givin' it a spin, yknow? Only ever been a girl so far, wanted to try something new."

She knew not to really press, already sensing the confused and indefinitecy of his emotions towards such a thing. Oh well, it was her thing to try when she was up for it. She clung fast to the bigger being's body, staring at the bubbling hot sea of molten rock that laid below them. She was excited, but kind of scared, til Tati made the leap, and they splashed down.

And she could say.. Seeing that top was barely anything. She was seeing the melted rock cooling down from the top, that was what many people could only see, but sinking down into the volcano as if it were a warm bubble bath, clinging to a guy she just met, her eyes bright with mesmerization towards the colors, the amount of warm hues, of reds, oranges, yellows, whites...

"Not really different... It actually kicks some similar otherworldly notes.."
She mumbled, "Though, I have to say the realm between dreams is still prettier... Too bad I can't really take you to experience it like you do here for me..." She breathed softly, watching the swirls of stone and fire as the world around them seemed to rise and pulse, like a giant fiery heartbeat.

She smiled, looking back up at him, "Well, yeah. I'm sure you can do it. Besides," She stretched a hand out, watching the magma curve around the obstruction of her hand, "Even if a forest burns, a greater one is born from the ashes. And that's literal! Volcanic soil is actually super great for plants. And plants bring bugs! And bugs bring birds and fish! And fish bring- you get the point, heh... Your abilities can bring new life, if you just let it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:31 pm

The Madman of the Outlands

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

She was a bright and radiant soul in this world and someone he needed to meet. Tatsuya had caused a lot of trouble over his fifteen hundred years. This world was vast and in need of exploring beyond a shadow of a doubt. She was right but it wasn't going to be an easy road for him to accomplish his goals. What he wanted was a long way off after all. It wouldn't be an overnight venture for him. Making a new country would require a large number of things. But he imagined that she was right about one thing. This could happen and be done as he finally hit the bottom of the volcano it was solid earth beneath their feet. They were finally through the lava and the heat though like a spa to her. Was rough in here capable of killing a human not just for that. He protected her from the gases as well that this produced. Those alone could kill a person. Tatsuya didn't know how some people survived those things. It wasn't meant to be easy for any person to handle. Walking away from this wasn't the normal experience.

At the bottom, the lava was different from orange. A bright red that seemed to glisten almost like a pure crystal. No black lingered in it as he wiped lava off his clothing and body. It just didn't bother him as his core temperature could handle that. This obviously made sense due to his zanpakuto spirit. He couldn't take the credit for what she did after all. She put in a large amount of work on this front as well. Making it far easier for him to exist in this sense. Tatsuya could truthfully not do much without her. He lacked in Kido fields in such a way that it was rather pointless. But he made up for it with other things that his body could accomplish. Tatsuya's amber eyes looked at the lava as he listened to this volcano. It's body and heartbeat clear as day to him. This one rested peacefully and though it had magma. No eruption was coming from this beauty that lingered on this portion of the world. America was the name of this place as he recalled. It was a bit and beautiful country with many things.

Forests were well preserved and wildlife well tended too. This was in its very core a place that would be lovely to live in. He found the number of volcanos as a rather amusing thing. She was like the tide and brought joy with her to anything. Tatsuya hadn't thought of his powers as those capable of life. Through destruction, life could be made as one imagined. It was something that could happen for anyone who tried. But he didn't know this or realize it truthfully all the way. The shocking truth she revealed to him about his powers was startling. He'd never considered what came after eruptions or such things. The devastation that came during was all that truly matters. But now he saw what would come after his powers were used, bugs and other life forms would come. Forming his dream would come soon. He just had to stay focused on what his goal was going to be. The formation of this wouldn't happen quickly. Age had nothing to do with it the only experience would play a part in the grand scheme.

He would let her look and observe this lava and the flow around them. The almost crystallized beauty of it. Even handing her a bit that had been turned into a crystal. It was a magma stone, it wasn't hot as he cooled it down. It held that organ and reddish glow. She could have this as a memory from what laid below the surface. As on the roof, many of them hung around them. Showing signs of beautiful crystals like a mouth with teeth. Though there were a lot more pretty and seemed to of formed over a stone or other things. Creating this effect for the girl to see for perhaps her first time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum