Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Conscription EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Conscription EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Conscription EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Conscription EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Conscription EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Conscription EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Conscription EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Conscription EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Conscription EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Conscription EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Conscription I_vote_lcapConscription I_voting_barConscription I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130602 messages in 19842 subjects

Conscription

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Conscription Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Conscription Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Conscription Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Conscription   Conscription EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 1:28 am

For his King, Kimimaro Kaguya would do practically anything. Not out of some misguided love or admiration. It would be a stretch to say the Arrancar would even be capable of either. No, in reality his loyalty was born of a robotic mind torn apart and rebuilt over years of experimentation and manipulation by his former master, Ashlei Clixx. He would die for his leader if for no other reason than he was asked to. While such a thing made him the perfect soldier, willing to do naught but what's asked of him, there was a vast emptiness which permeated his soul and diluted his existence down to the very core. Though he was well aware of such a vacuum within him, Kimimaro did not, could not care enough to do anything about it. Instead he merely went about doing whatever it is Nagato wished him to do, no matter the difficulties or consequences that would come his way.

For this reason the robot-like Arrancar found himself scouring the vast desert of Hueco Mundo in search of new recruits for his liege lord's army. Whether through voluntary recruitment or forced conscription, Kimimaro would meet the quota assigned to him; nay, he would exceed it. Nothing would get in the way of his mission objective. Nothing. Any Hollow or Arrancar who refused his offer was swiftly eliminated. After all, if they didn't join Nagato they may join Shadow Fall and Kimimaro certainly couldn't allow such heresy to take place. His light green eyes scanned the area before coming upon a group of about ten Hollows and Arrancar whom seemingly worked together to survive in the harsh environment their kind call home. In a monotonous and clear voice, Kimimaro spoke aloud to the strangers.

"Your King beseeches you to join the one true Hollow army set to depose the false monarchs of Shadow Fall."

As Kimimaro finished speaking those he addressed turned to glance at each other before brandishing their weapons in preparation to rush and kill him. Before any had the chance to move however, Kimimaro had raised his right hand and fired tiny projectiles from the tips of his fingers which pierced and flew through every enemy's head, killing them all instantly. Each collapsed to the ground in defeat before the fight had even begun. Ignoring the spurting blood from the wounds he'd inflicted just a moment before, Kimimaro continued on in his search for soldiers to join his master's army. To anyone who could hear, he repeated his prior message of conscription:

"Your King beseeches you to join the one true Hollow army set to depose the false monarchs of Shadow Fall."

Starter Member
Mikasas

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Conscription Left_bar_bleue0/0Conscription Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Conscription Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Conscription   Conscription EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Moonlight, turn rabbit

Emunio Valentine

Conscription 6EdIfMt

Emunio had been bored as he had mostly used up his time to walk around new hueco mundo as each time he had walk. He could feel the softness of the sand that was pressing into his feet as he walked. Once he was finished walking he had laid his zanpakuto down by his side, and sat down on the warm sand. Looking down on the ground, it would look like he was thinking about something as he looked far ahead to see a group of hollows doing what they do best. He was out of the hollows proximity, but he could still see them about 10 feet out. Has his thoughts broken out, and emunio being dragged back into reality. A loud voice was heard far ahead of the pack of hollows. The hollows would eventually pay attention as to who was talking. Unknown to him. A man came from somewhere began to speak as if he was reaching out to a specific person, and made an attempt to want to join a hollow army. He wasn't so sure that these hollows will be willing enough to comply with those words.

What caught him by surprise was the readiness if the hollows wanting to kill the one that was talking. As expected of the rather ignorant race that they had called themselves hollows. They were nothing more than mindless creatures, and they acted out in hostility. However moments later, these hollows was wiped out in meer seconds. Like a pro basketball player shooting 3s with ease, and without no effort behind them. The guy had meant business, and wasn't like some weirdo that wants to create a rebellion. However he acted out on impulse, and didn't hesitate to kill someone on sight. Emunio had got up, and walked to where the origin of the voice he would hear, as he carried his zanpakuto, with his right hand holding onto his elbow of his left arm. Appearing as a shy, and helpless boy that appeared androgynous to the man that could get a clear view as to who would emerge from the mess he made.

He looks like he couldn't harm a single fly, but with that being said. Emunio would be willing to join his army, but what would he get in return. What would he be able to achieve if he would have join him. Maybe more access to power, and being able to rival those stronger than he is. Without having to go into his other form, and rely on someone else's strength. He had heard about shadow fall, through rumors. But he wasn't sure as to who they are specifically, and what business do they have with him. “What sort of relationship do you have with shadow fall? Who are they? Are they strong? Also what benefits would I get from joining your group?” Emunio asks, as he speed through his questions, and hoped that the man standing before him would at least caught what he heard from emunio.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Conscription Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Conscription Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Conscription Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Conscription   Conscription EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 2:50 pm

Despite this newest arrival's rather meek outward appearance, Kimimaro's keen Reiatsu sensing ability made it clear they possessed enough power to at least outclass most typical Hollows. While others may prefer only the best of the best, Nagato's army consisted of many thousands of individuals of extraordinarily different power levels. This was because while each individual may not prove a threat to Shadow Fall, the empire he wanted to forge after winning the Reclamation War is one which would utilize every member of the Hollow race to the best of their abilities. This would require accepting and conscripting every Hollow and Arrancar possible, bringing them into the fold to ensure a future for Hueco Mundo where the new empire born from ashes of old could take on any enemy that may arise.

As the adolescent-looking Arrancar spoke, Kimimaro's cold, unwavering gaze remained trained on the androgynous individual who'd approached him. Perhaps they were playing dumb with their questions, or perhaps they genuinely lacked knowledge of world events and peoples. Either way Kimimaro would oblige them and robotically answer each inquiry. "Shadow Fall is the primary governing body of Demons and falsely believe Hueco Mundo and Hollow kind to be within their domain. They are powerful yes; a mighty empire of false idols and prophets. Compared to my master, the one true King of Hueco Mundo, their insignificance is clear however. We are currently engaged in war against Shadow Fall and victory for us is on the horizon. Lastly, by joining the true Hollow empire you will be graced with basking in the glory of the Hollow King's might, will experience more power than you could ever have dreamed of, contribute to the future of all Hueco Mundo, and shall reap the rewards of your contributions. Gaining Nagato Tengan's favor should make the endeavor worthwhile regardless of the circumstances."

Though to some it may seem as if he's recruiting for a Crusade against infidels, Kimimaro did believe in every word he said. And he would be willing to die to prove such.

Starter Member
Mikasas

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Conscription Left_bar_bleue0/0Conscription Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Conscription Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Conscription   Conscription EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Moonlight, turn rabbit

Emunio Valentine

Conscription 6EdIfMt

Overtime emunio had gained some insight on a few things that was going on around him. These things would be documented day by day, when events like the one that the arrancar standing before him speaks. Emunio had the idea of what type of group that shadow fall was, by reading books about it. He had gone about how shadow fall are made up of demons, and whatnot. But aren't him, emunio, and everyone else a bit evil in the inside? He didn't understand the idea of two forces that proves to be troublesome against the shinigamis, and the human race to be fighting about something. Maybe that had a long grudge that accumulated over the past several decades.

The idea of basking in the hollow kings might sounded good, and being able to gain power that's provided by him. Emunio swung his left foot back, and forth as the heel started to pick the sand up as he was swinging. There were a lot of questions buzzing through his head, and the sheer doubt that was written on his face. What good am i? Would I just get in the kings way? Would I disappoint him? More strength sounded wonderful, but what can I use it with?These thoughts struck him left, and right like a punch to the face.

His eyes wandering, as he wasn't keeping proper eye contact with someone strong, standing right there. Emunio had found the solution after thinking what usefulness he'll be, if he were to join. He can use them accumulated strength that he had built him, when serving his group. He can transfer all that strength into his resurreccion, as it's his Trump card after all. After his short panic episode, he would focus his eyes on the arrancar as his eyes were quick to move, like a snake.

“Sure I'll accept your offer, but in only on one condition. Save me the strongest opponent.” That was his ballsy condition, as his quickest way to achieve greater heights is putting himself in a life or death situation. Asking for a death wish was the type of person he was.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Conscription Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Conscription   Conscription Empty

Back to top Go down

Conscription
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: