Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings Left_bar_bleue398349/999999An angel gets her wings Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

An angel gets her wings Empty An angel gets her wings

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:47 pm

An angel gets her wings 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Gaa-chomp! There were some meat buns on sale in the Rukongai, and so Ulv was currently walking through the Seireitei with an arm-load of them, snacking on it as she walked along, cheerful and content. Nobody seemed to stop her despite the lack of Shihakusho, probably because of the highly potent reiatsu a Shinigami would normally be putting out was coming from her. There were few that could doubt what she was, and only who she was. But in her presence it was hard to think of anything negative, as the Resolve Flame soothed doubt and lit up hope. It's simple form wasn't very impressive, but it was still sufficient for a good day.

And then an interesting feeling popped up. She'd felt it vaguely before but this time she was bothered to go and check it out. Not quite, the same as everything else, but certainly not different enough to raise any alarms. Probably why she had never bothered to go see before, but now she was. And now, she was interested. Hunting down the woman who was not quite a proper woman, Ulv began to circle her and sniff at her while she did.

"You are...most interesting. What are you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings Left_bar_bleue93900/99999An angel gets her wings Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

An angel gets her wings Empty Re: An angel gets her wings

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:44 pm

The Mechanical Guardian

Angel

An angel gets her wings JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

It had been a while since she had last come to the Seireitei. It had nothing to do other than the fact that her division was mostly stationed on Earth, and her duties at the Vanguard required her presence more often than not. Nonetheless, it was a breath of fresh air to be around different people, and see different things despite the irony in the thought. The place was as numerous as she expected, and she could visualize the sort of uniform they wore. Even though she couldn’t tell the color, she knew enough to have a good idea. In an effort to stand out a bit more as a suggestion from a friend, she chose the very same typical outfit she usually wore but in a distinctively different tone. The dress and her tights were of a pristine white color, matching her hair rather well and contrasting with the black of her gloves, her hair band, and her black blindfold.

A scent got her completely out of nowhere and got her attention. It smelled like meat; perhaps broiled, fried, baked, or grilled. Before she knew it, she was following the scent to wherever it led. It looked like whomever carried it was headed the same way she was, so it was a plus. When they came to, the Doll took a hard stop, getting a good feeling for what seemed to be a very tall figure. She seemed to be physically well built, sort of like Radioactive. Unlike with him, her way of seeing made it difficult to figure out what parts were the meat she was carrying and which were her well built physique. She couldn’t tell the finer details someone with normal sight would easily be able to point out.

”Why, thank you. I’m an a-, I’m Angel. Who may you be?”

Coding By: [THEFROST]

An angel gets her wings ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings Left_bar_bleue398349/999999An angel gets her wings Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:56 pm

The Flame Of Hope

An interesting creature. Ulv reached out to softly poke her, and nodded to herself. Her Empathic Heart wasn't returning much, and she was unsure why that was. But the woman in front of her wasn't biological by any stretch of the imagination. What could require such an awesome robot, and why? Realizing she had just walked up to this woman and started poking her, Ulv took a step back and gave an awkward laugh. She was curious if her Resolve Flame would do anything to this robot girl, and so focused it on her, to see the result.

"Ahh, I'm Ulv. Ulv Auber. I'm sort of a strange one around here. I am not part of the Gotei but they let me roam around anyway because Ibiki likes me. I do cool stuff and occasionally teach people how to punch things and I am a Shinigami - well, Vizard but that's semantics - so I guess I am sort of allowed here? Ehh, listen to me ramble. Let's talk about you! A cute robot girl in the middle of the Seireitei! I'd have thought I'd find something like that in Chifuyu's workshop but not up here!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings Left_bar_bleue93900/99999An angel gets her wings Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:25 am

The Mechanical Guardian

Angel

"Thank you for the compliment," she said before bowing fully as kids were taught in school.

"I'm actually part of the Earth division. I don't get a lot of time to come here so...I wanted to visit and walk around. I do have my own lab; well, I did. I like to tinker with toys, and droids, and gears though."

She wasn't sure whether Ulv had noticed she was blind, but she wanted to avoid using obviously ironic words like, look around, or sightsee as she had been called off on it before. The fact she was a vizard did not seem to register any different response than if she said she was a shinigami, a human, or even a demon, though she'd question how many of their kind were typically allowed in seireitei. The doll was very understanding and open to new information. For as much as she knew, she was always welcomed the idea that she knew very little, and there was always something new to take in.

"Its a pleasure to meet you ma'am."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:46 am

The Flame Of Hope

"No it isn't" Ulv said, sudden and blunt as Angel claimed it was a pleasure to see her. This woman really was robotic. There was something synthetic about her feelings, that Ulv could only just grasp. There was something human but buried beneath wires and gears. Walking around, and around, she frowned at the woman. "You don't feel the pleasure of meeting someone. Nor do you feel any emotion related to the food I am carrying. At least, nothing I can feel and I can feel a great deal. You, are really strange. Why would someone build you?"

Ulv finally stopped and just stared at Angel. There was obviously no emotions coming from objects, and she could accept that, but there was a something coming from this woman and that was what annoyed her. The fact that there was something but not something she was used to. Her hand grew amber lines across it, and she put the hand on Angel's shoulder, channelling her Tulpa into the woman to see if she could knock loose the thing that was scraping at her. The thing that seemed to imply without clarifying. Maybe it was like Neoveta and she just needed some work to adapt. But still...

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:13 am

The Mechanical Guardian

Angel

She had to scratch her head for a second to understand the situation before shrugging away. Of all organic beings she had met, this one was by far the most bizarre in more than one way. But alas, she didn't feel like it was her prerogative to try and change the opinion of someone that had made up their mind already based on what she saw. Nonetheless, she answered the courtesy of her words with some form of comment.

"Why did they build me? I suppose they were trying to bring some semblance of logic to a world where some of these organic beings seem to lack it."

When Ulv approached, Angel said nothing, but when the hand glowed, so did hers. A golden hue spread across her hand, taking the form of at least two spheres with engravings that looked to be more Quincy than anything else. From the glow a blade materialized into her hands, and the belly of the weapon nearly pressed against the newcomer. Appearances could be deceiving, but the Doll was built with far more strength than her design indicated. Her words were not mean as a threat, but rather a stern warning she should heed carefully.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, stranger. But if I don't like it, you won't like what will happen next either."

She wouldn't be able to understand the details of what the muscly girl had done right away, but she certainly felt different. Her mind went to a select number of people all at once in a form of loop. First it went to Radioactive and the talks they've had, then it went to Kyu, with whom she had a strangely powerful bond despite not remembering having met him ever before. Then it finally went to the figure Radioactive described when Angel stepped in front of the mirror of truth; that fair skinned, long pink haired maiden she couldn't recognize. It was most definitely a fault in the item, since it made no sense that it would be nothing else. Then the Doll felt a sort of relief, like one would feel after taking a chance on a bet and coming out victorious. If anything she felt more secure in her choice to believe she was something else, and perhaps it would lead her to question Kyu as to whether he remembered her from before her memory started. Teddy certainly tried his best to keep her from talking to Kyu more than was necessary.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:33 pm

The Flame Of Hope

The problems with her Muscle Hugs Tulpa, was that it burned away the concept of danger, something that could easily get Ulv killed. The blades in her face didn't shake the woman a single step, and she just felt her emotions as they went by the journey Ulv had put her on. The intent had worked, but it seemed there was something more behind it, something that Ulv wasn't quite able to understand yet. A longing that Ulv couldn't quite grasp because the woman herself couldn't quite grasp it. It was most curious, and a totally unexpected outcome.

"So you do feel emotions. That's good. But, what was that other thing? I can't quite dig it out, we'll have to do the boring caveman thing of you telling me how you feel. There is something trapped in your heart, that is jostled by my flame but not quite dislodged so we can see. If you don't mind, I would like to help you with it. I am well versed in the ability to aid a person's emotional turmoil. But to do that, I must first know about it. I must first, understand it"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:26 pm

The Mechanical Guardian

Angel

It was beyond the Doll to be rude. It didn't seem to be harcoded in her programming, but she always had the disposition to do well for others, and behave in ways that were endearing. Still, while not a stop, she needed to put a sort of speed bump to a situation that was moving a bit too fast for comfort with someone that by all extents was still largely a stranger.

"I appreciate your care and enthusiam, I really do," said the Doll taking a step back as the blade dissipated into a golden light of reishi.

"But be what it may, these are private things. I am as curious as can be, so for the sake of knowledge and pure curiosity I'd like to learn more about this ability you have. If that satiates your curiosity of me, then even better. However I'd ask you show a bit more tact about a potentially unsavory past and memories of a stranger, machine or not."

Waving a couple of fingers her way, Angel would lead her to a nearby outdoor lunch area. Not many people went there so it was mostly alone and fitting for privacy. She wasn't intent on standing still where people walked, trying to dodge out of their way and potentially bump into others unintentionally. As she reached the spot, she'd speak once more.

"I am interested about my past, but in general I'm just interested in what I don't know. So how about this, you tell me about you and your ability, and I'll tell you what you want to know if I know it. Everybody wins."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:35 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Seemingly ignorant as to why private things needed or wanted to stay Private, she just nodded to Angel's concerns, and followed her into the rarely used lunch hall place, and began to talk.
"Usually I would keep your private things private. But I can't focus on the issue, I can't pin-point the flaw, and so I need you to tell me what you know or at least how you feel about having these lost memories rattling about in your brain without being able to grasp them. If you feel embarrassed talking about them, then just think about them, and I will feel your heart's thoughts.

I can't read your mind, and I can't tell anything about your past except the emotions that came from it. Your memories are safe from me, but right now they are safe from you as well, and nobody should be unaware of their past. Which is what I want to fix. My power allows me to manifest things, both physical and metaphysical, that are capable of combatting and destroying the negativity one feels in their heart. Your lack of grasp on the memories of the past, is one thing my powers are able to help with"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:51 am

The Mechanical Guardian

Angel

She brought an index to her lower lip, and another two fingers from her other hand up to the sides of her head. How did she feel about these memories or typically lack thereof. It was a simple question, and it should really have a simple answer, but she had none of that. She knew how she was supposed to feel. Perhaps she should feel sad or slightly depressed. After all, not remembering everything from a life, or barely remembering important things you forgot could be heartbreaking, or so she thought. Perhaps she should feel happy and accomplish. For someone who might have thought they were not a real person, finding life in herself would be as grand an achievement as anything else; however it was difficult beyond that point.

"I'm not sure," she started before creating a small but artsy hologram on a base of a strange solid but spongy white material over their table.

"These are the faces I think about the most, and what gives me, hope, I guess."

Perhaps hope wasn't the best choice of words, but it was the only one she could think of at the time. The hologram displayed some semi crude images of Kyu, the former R&D Lieutenant from the Gotei, Tsubasa, Radioactive, and an unknown fair skinned woman with long and bright pink hair and a heartfelt smile. In reality, she probably felt a bit accomplished. Although nothing was for certain, she was closer to the realization that perhaps she was a real human, or at least used to be. If it was true that she wasn't just a machine then it would mean her initial hypothesis was perhaps correct. Was there more than the simple musings of a scientist? Maybe. But there was a good chance real emotions were still being veiled by what she considered was proper behavior and reaction to a number of stimuli.

"Do you always take interest like this in other people, or is it just blind robotic beings in black dresses?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum