Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Scars I_vote_lcapScars I_voting_barScars I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127883 messages in 19481 subjects

Scars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scars Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Scars Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Scars Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Scars   Scars EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:34 am

Scars Os4pQd9

Law

Artist: YYH OST - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It was a snowy day in Karakura Central, and Law had decided to take a break from the usual routine of fucking around to explore the city a bit. He enjoyed being out in the snow, it had a certain feeling to it, especially when he could manage to be alone. Unfortunately, the city seemed to be more active than usual today, even in his favorite locations, and so he ventured further than he normally did. He'd lived here for a long time, so of course he'd seen everything the city had to offer, but there were some places he didn't visit as frequently as he did others, and it looked like today was a day to do a bit of traveling down memory lane. As he neared the building he'd died in, Law noticed a dark haired woman sitting against the wall, snow falling around her. It was the same wall he'd leaned against all those years ago, hole in the center of his chest, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and rain falling around him in a final sendoff. All in all, it had been a pretty alright death. He wouldn't want to try it again though.

The coincidence was just to much for him, so he decided to approach her and find out what exactly it was she was doing here. As he walked up to her he could see that she was starring at the scars that lined her hands and forearms. Seemed like she'd seen her fair share of combat. When he was near enough to reasonably begin to speak, he pointed to a dark spot of the wall directly to her right, and began to do so.

"That's the stain from my death. Mind if I catch a seat next to you?"

He didn't wait for an answer, and simply plopped down directly on the same spot where he'd been all those years ago, pulled a cigarette from his pocket, and lit it.

"What brings ya here?"

Coding in Template By:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scars Left_bar_bleue10/100Scars Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Scars Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 8:03 am

Melissa Lionus

THE LITTLE LION

I. Scars

Her mind often wandered, it felt so surreal to be back within this place, her life seemed to shift and change from so long ago. The years she spent here the paths she took to try and erase the shit she endured, the things she did. But now she was here, the past seemed like it had just washed away, it didn't matter anymore, it never really did. The girls mind had been a mess for years but now just standing among the bustling streets of Karakura it seemed slightly clearer. The roads taken through her life had purpose but no matter the purpose it all lead her to the same point, she could avoid that reality or she could come to terms with it, and seemingly acceptance wasn't her strongest feature ... but she was willing to try.

She never liked to be alone, loneliness built out of necessity but never desire. These streets made her a little happier, the presence of people meant she wasn't forgotten, she wasn't gone. As she leaned against this wall it honestly felt like she had a hole within the center of her chest an empty place that she had to live with forever. The snow fell around her as she stare to her hands, the scars buried in them brought nothing but memories she wanted to be rid of, after all everything she did helped others but they also reminded her she couldn't help herself.

Her eyes flicked towards the voice as she hear it approach, her cold demeanor was abrupt but she never really knew how to switch it off. The hands where the first thing she noticed, it was odd to think about, here she was marked by her past unwillingly and he stood there the ink staining his hands marking them by his choice, she envied that. This dark haired man had an interesting air about him, confident and capable. Thus as his words came out a cigarette taking its place in his mouth as he moved she could only shrug gesturing to the spot he remarked about.

"Cool... mines in Russia, though it doesn't really live up to the hype, didn't really achieve its purpose i guess."

Her words came forth bluntly, almost serious in tone, overly calm for such an odd situation. She couldn't help but look over this person as he lit his smoke, the wafts of it coming to her reminded her of the old cabin her mother took her too, a memory she hated but loved at the same time. She knew she was never a social butterfly, these situations were just an occurrence she sat through waiting for the other person to leave, despite her not wanting them too they always did, after they'd had enough of her shit. She could try to maintain a smile and a happy attitude but why should she lie? she was cold, she was blunt ... she was her.

"It's home i guess, or some shit like that. i like this spot by the way .... could be worse places to die i think."

It was hard to think about, the past she had here. Truth was that by now it was probably all gone, nothing stays the same forever she supposed but it was a hard reality to face. Karakura seemed less like her home and more like a beginning she wasn't exactly ready to face. And as the cold took this place her eyes stared to the white remembering everything that had come with it previously... she truly wondered if she could ever outrun it, at this point facing it just seemed pointless.

"I fucking hate the snow."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Scars M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scars Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Scars Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Scars Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 11:30 am

Scars Os4pQd9

Law

Artist: YYH OST - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Law couldn't help but become more interested in this woman as she spoke. There was no haughty air around her like was so often the case with many of the women he'd dealt with. It was incredibly refreshing, if he was being honest. She was a bit blunt, not exactly the most welcoming, but wasn't he the same? He listened to her as she spoke, actually interested in what she had to say.

"Oh? Just mostly dead then, I suppose."

He wasn't sure if a joke about someone else's near death experience was something that usually went over well, but it wasn't like he actually gave a fuck. Law had always been one to speak his mind, and when he had a thought he expressed it, regardless of what others would think about it, or about him.

"Yeah, it wasn't the worst. Rather not try it out again, if I'm being honest. The pain wasn't too bad after a while, but the cold was. My cigarette kept getting rained on too, that was a fuckin bummer. If you don't like the snow, well..."

With a flourish of his hand Law activated his Room, the snow that had been falling on them now being directed away with great efficiency. This wasn't normally something that he would use his ability for, but he liked this chick for some reason. It felt like they had a similar mindset. That wasn't something he'd ever really come across before.

"You seem to have been all over the place. Russia, Japan, a real globetrotter huh? Seems like you've been in a lot of fights as well. I noticed you looking at those scars."

He pointed to her hands and arms as he said this.

"Do you like them?"

He already had the suspicion that she didn't, but he felt it was best to ask before he actually took any action based on an assumption.

Coding in Template By:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central-
Jump to: