Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty Re: My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:51 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 6EdIfMt

He took everything in she said, listening intently as he hung onto every word. She demanded as much from him, and he wondered would things change. Perhaps the days would be different, but their dynamic. In some ways it worried him but those worries where soon pushed aside by what she said. She reacted with such grace, taking it all in stride that it was one of the reasons he had fallen as he did for her. But the time for talk had ended, as she had given him permission from now until the end.

It was with supreme carefulness he'd lean down with the rain from outside ceasing to be a thought within his mind. His singular arm around her tightening ever so softly, his head tilting as he found his lips on her own. Truth be told, it wasn't his first kiss but it might as well be but not because of any sloppiness or messiness. It was by the way he committed it to memory as he did much this night, the softness of her lips a foreign feeling upon his own. But it was nice, and it was something that he would grow to love. If that was even possible.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 JfH75kA
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty Re: My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;

Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:52 am

DREAMS NO LONGER DREAMS

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Pitter patter.

Laying in her bed with the soft sound of breathing filling the room the arrancar got up and stretched, scents she hadn't smelt in a long while hung in the air but she was refreshed, she hadn't fallen asleep yet but that was mainly due to the rain that she was still getting used too. It never rained in Hueco Mundo, the other fact being that even from a block she could feel the familiar energy of Hayden coming closer.

"What could he want?"

Getting up and cleaning herself up as best as she could, she probably still had a scent to her while getting dressed into clean pyjama shorts and a singlet. With her shift done all there was left to do was analyse and listen to what was going on outside. It seemed he wasn't here for her but Abalia which the arrancar listened into through the door and using her pesquisa to assist.

What came next was a turmoil of emotions, some good and some bad. She hadn't expected such weight from the man being told to Abalia, he hadn't expected her own response either. Not the distant one that was angry she couldn't feel anything. The command. It was so unlike the woman she knew. Was she sick? Impossible. Had she lost her wits? Also impossible. It meant that this had been made with her complete conviction.

Such a step forward would only be met with a harsh scolding from Nelliel to the king should he have thrown back her offer like that. Such a leap forward and action wasn't something Nelliel expected Abalia to make anytime again in the future and should she get turned down, would she have even been willing to try again?

After everything had reached its climax, she opened the door quietly and watched them kiss. Primarily so she confirm it was indeed true, that the girl that seemed to fret at even the slightest touch was kissing someone Nelliel felt a great deal of joy at her friend's situation and progress.

So why was there still that hollowness in her own heart right next to it?

Pushing aside her own feelings, the ones that stemmed from what she was. Nelliel could run from it but at the root of it all she was a hollow, born from negativity she overlooked this. Pushing aside her childish envy at her friend's situation and finally pushed outside and into the lounge to come up and hug Abalia, in a way removing her from Hayden for the briefest of moments in her trademark fashion of ignoring boundaries.

"Congratulations Abalia! You're getting married! Although have you two even been on a date yet? You should do that too and you as well Hayden. You're very lucky to have Abalia, she's a great person~"

Giving her congratulations and making herself known to the duo the former Espada gave a beaming grin befitting the more childish and positive aspects of her that she liked to show off.

My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMy heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMy heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:38 am

ABALIA

Artist: Turnabout Jazz Soul - Song: Steel Samurai

It was a strange moment for Abalia, this kiss. She did not necessarily feel much toward it, which hardly surprised her. But, she supposed that in itself was something noteworthy. The sheer thought of a kiss was something that had normally filled her with a faint disgust. But this was not so bad. She did not regret offering Hayden this whenever he saw fit.

Ah, well, she supposed it did not surprise her too terribly that Nelliel had barged in. She didn't mind, though. Abalia understood that her friend was excited for her, and indeed, made the segway from kissing her future husband to hugging her best friend with remarkable grace. Much in the same way she did not feel what would be called love for Hayden, she did not quite feel it for Nelliel, either. But she wished to. Perhaps there was more than one person, more than one type of love that she needed to strive for.

“Thank you, Nelliel, truly. I suppose he and I have not been on a date yet, no. Perhaps we will soon. But one thing at a time, hm? Since you are here, I had a request to make of you. Would you be my maid of honor?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:59 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

Desmond took it all in stride, but while the kiss may not have invoked a strong reaction from Abalia it was the acceptance she held for it which made his own heart flutter. He enjoyed it. He looked forward to it more in the future. It was for that very notion that he knew that this brief moment in time was not a mistake, such was the way the world moved.

But the presence of Nelliel making themselves known was mildly surprising for him. In truth it shouldn't have been and he should be mentally slapping himself. However, now was not the time for such thoughts as a smile settled on his lips happy to see the two interacting. Follow'd by the the request Nelliel made causing Hayden's smile to only grow. It was all so surreal, but pleasant. Wholly pleasant.

"I shall ask Ulv to be my best man.. or whatever the title may be. We owe much of this to them, I truly hope—"

Hayden silenced himself, a very sharp pain coming from his chest. Despite the intensity of the pain he made no crazy movements but very slowly placed his hand upon where his heart may be. His hand curled into a fist as he swallow'd hard, the faintest look of discomfort on his face. Emerald irises seemed to close for a moment as a small grunt of discomfort left his throat, before opening his eyes briefly to look at Abalia.

It was in this moment he became concerned. He knew Abalia knew of the problems he was having, physically. The strangeness with his powers. Would that worry her, or worse, make her change her mind?

"Apologies. A bit of discomfort. May I sit?"

His voice was measured but strained. He was certainly hiding the extent to which it was effecting him for both their benefits, but he did not doubt Abalia would know.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:12 am

DREAMS NO LONGER DREAMS

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Blink, Blink.. One more for good measure.

Did she hear that right? Maid of Honour? She was so surprised that Abalia considered her that close as to offer her such an honour. Granted if she had thought more about it Abalia didn't really scream socialite and extrovert tendencies so was she really expecting something else?

"I... I'd be honoured to Abalia."

Had she broken the hug, which she didn't, then Abalia would've been quickly re-embraced but due to the situation she only squeezed tighter and shook a little to try and contain her excitement. Pushing away all those thoughts to enjoy the moment with her friends.

"Huh? Why do you need to sit? Are you sick? Maybe overwhelmed.. It's shock isn't it?"

Forgetting to keep her voice down from her excitement there was no word that would describe the shock it was to Nelliel either except she hadn't passed out from it yet, why would she after all? That'd be her trying to steal all the thunder for this moment and so passing out wasn't an option.

My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMy heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMy heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you; - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:18 am

ABALIA

Naturally, Abalia understood immediately what was occurring as Hayden was cut off by his pain. She moved to his side with an impressive hurriedness, a concern that was rarely, if ever, seen from her. Of course, it was only natural that she do so. The two were to be married now, and as such her duties had moved well beyond those of a subordinate. They were now those of a wife.

"OF course you may, Desmond. Do not think you even need ask such a thing."

Her voice was almost chiding, as if reprimanding him for asking a question like that in the first place. Abalia did not approve of his trying to keep a brave face when the only company was his own bride-to-be and one of their closest friends.

"Now sit, and I will get you tea and something to eat. You came here in the rain, after all. I know from our embrace that you are wet. If sleep seems on the horizon, do not fight it simply for my sake. Rest will do you well. Nelliel, would you help me with this?"

And off Abalia went, her goal clearly in mind, her will undaunting as always, and her friend's hand quite tightly (relative to Abalia's grip strength, anyway) held. Looking back only after the two of them had made it all the way to the kitchen, there was just the faintest bit of something wholly alien upon her face; worry.

"Thank you, Nelliel. Truly, I cannot express my thanks that you would accept that role in our wedding. you are my friend, and I would naturally wish for you to be present. As for Desmond... Please, speak none of what you've seen tonight to anyone."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:11 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

Despite the initial pain he felt in his chest, followed by the wave of tiredness, he let a small smile play onto his lips. Seeing her rush to his side was something that truly endeared her further to his heart, even as she chided him softly. He had a feeling she would be doing this more in the future, but that did not worry him one bit. The fact she simply show'd so much concern for his immortal being caused a pulse in his heart which could hardly be put into words properly.

Thus, he'd offer a nod to her and what she said. His body was only slightly wet now and there was the ever mild protest he did not want to wet her couch, but ultimately decided against that. He doubt she would be ok with him offering much more protect as he began to sit down on the couch, he was sure normal people would have felt cold but for someone like him it was a mild discomfort. Such was the life of a being like him.

But gradually as they walked away he'd begin to remove his shoes and socks, mostly from training ingrained in his head. A soldier outta have dry feet when they can least something bad happens to them, but he supposed it was a moot point considering getting trench foot was not something he could experience. But as he now removed his jacket leaving him in a relatively dry white button up and his pants he'd settle onto the couch sideways. He wished to await for his future wife to come back, but soon found that resisting sleep would prove futile.

Thus, as his emerald eyes closed he would have a final thought of the future. A future which was now far different than what imagined, intertwined with only a woman he wished to spend it with. All brought on by a final act of bravery, to counteract his potential demise. But now as he rested the king of Vastime was fueled by a desire to live that had exceeded any previous one. If he was willing to die for all he's built, now at this crossroad in his life he chose to live for a future and dream not entirely of his own making:

To see her dreams become reality.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm

DREAMS NO LONGER DREAMS

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

At this point something was clearly wrong, even if he was wet and cold that was no reason to be ill and sick. He was a super human at this point with the strength he had. So that begged the question for the arrancar, just what was going on?

Snapping back to reality from Abalia's firm grip that was surprisingly strong even though she knew the shinigami couldn't hope to crush her hand no matter how hard she tried. But it was enough to make her nod and follow along like a sheep to the shepherd that was her friend.

"That's not important, of course I would. You look worried though, what's wrong? No wait, what's wrong with him?"

Nelliel skipped over her thanks, barely acknowledging it even. She instead looked at Abalia intensely, beckoning her not to lie and tell more that she wasn't letting on, something she hadn't really done until now but she didn't want to be left in the dark about a situation like this while her hand broke the grip with ease and Nel moved it to the smaller Abalia's shoulder, trying to make her more comfortable and willing to share.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 19, 2019 8:48 am

ABALIA

With a small frown on her face, Abalia seemed unable to get back to work on the food she had been preparing for Hayden. It wasn't so much that she was in shock, or even saddened, but rather...she understood fully that what she was doing was wholly a meaningless gesture. She knew the truth of what was wrong with Hayden, and as such she knew that mere breakfast and tea would do nothing for him.

“You must swear never to speak of this to anyone, Nelliel. In truth, even I do not know the full extent of his illness. I have never asked it of him, for it has never been my business. But... I suppose that I should now. I know that his life is in danger of this sickness, Nelliel. That is something which very nearly frightens me.”

The level of concern Abalia was feeling was something new to her, and she could not say she liked it. It felt as though it was clouding her judgment, and she could not say that idea much appealed to her, especially in a situation like this. Recentering herself, Abalia idly gave her left temple a small tap, as if to wake herself up, and began working on Hayden's meal again. Even if it was a meaningless gesture, it was surely the right thing to do. A wife would do something like this.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum