Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Shizuo

» PBO
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyToday at 10:30 am by Cooking Spray

» Serket (Pending)
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyToday at 9:28 am by Sea_Nettle

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyYesterday at 1:57 pm by basswalker

» Beneath the Mask (Affiliation Request)
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Guest

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 9:29 pm by Siegharty

» Future Heritage
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Old World
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  I_vote_lcapTakehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  I_voting_barTakehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  I_vote_lcapTakehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  I_voting_barTakehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129944 messages in 19767 subjects

Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?    Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 5:08 pm

Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Takehiko Kuchiki
» Link To Character:Link

» Upgrading: Tier with slight improvement to his Hoho from beginner if possible to the next stage. I have a tier increase left over from the last any burst and one skill upgrade I believe. I may be mistaken though if it can't be found and these cannot be held on too. That's fine if the threads grant an even a small increase I'd be happy. I'll list them below forgive the solo thread being short though it is around 2 k words and two different character posts. I'm just looking to apply some growth to the character before his journey hits the starting line phase of things. So thank you for consideration and I understand if the previous tier isn't usable. Just trying to get ducks in a row ya know to take him towards the event threads later. I will post them in order so the timeline is easy to follow as well ^_^. Any upgrades I may have overlooked would be grateful for as well.

» Why:

Journey Begins

Journey lost, starting line?

Finding the Starting line

Direction Found

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?    Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?  EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 2:28 pm

[adm]Upgrade approved for tier to 5-1+ and Hoho to adept.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Takehiko's journey part 1/ Anyburst spending?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1