Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv]

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:24 pm

[/flash]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:

As the gust of wind blew around Kamui and his hair blew merrily in the wind behind him as an urn picked up off the ground and hurtled across the room before being caught in Kamui's palm. The pressure from her gust was dampened on the direct line to Kamui himself by crashing into his own Sonic boom and as the gale died down Kamui stole a quick glance down at his feet. Was it energy? No, she'd need to be dramatically more powerful than he was for her to be able to be that sturdy off of sheer energy with the cuffs they were wearing and he was pretty sure that wasn't the case...unless her's were fake. He supposed he should have considered that possibility, but no, she was too straight forward for something like that. No, this was likely a physical thing, but it was no less problematic. Kamui felt like he hurt himself for than he hurt her with his attacks from the pain radiating from his feet and the more pain than should be radiating from his chest.

"Just what are you made of..."

Still, as he complained, Kamui's expression had changed somewhat. While it was true he didn't really have the kind of battlelust that made him seek out fights for the sake of it, he was still a Sugiuran and his father's son and the look of growing excitement and sheer joy at trying to solve this problem was vividly blatant on his face. As she spoke, the smile only grew wider.

"We're wearing far too much clothing for my idea of friendly, but don't worry, I'll come to you."

Hitting her wasn't working, at least hitting her like that wasn't. He could try the Raisei, but if it didn't work with the dampener he was likely to just break his hand on her and if it did work...well...that's not the way he wanted his hand to be inside her. He would need to try something different. Mid-run, Kamui hurled the urn at Ulv's head. She said the items in the room weren't going to break, so while removing any semblance of guilt Kamui might have had, it should at least serve as a convenient distraction, if only for a moment. After he threw it the man jumped straight up the ceiling in a flash, his knees buckling hard into the ceiling before launching down again, hurtling straight for the crown of her head with a flying spear kick, the Jaguar tooth.

Template By:
[url=][THEFROST][/url]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:44 pm

I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ulv gave a broad and somewhat maniacal grin as Kamui asked his rhetorical question. Well, he wanted dangerous, so she had no trouble give him dangerous. She had some real dangerous abilities up her sleeve even without breaking into release forms.
"PASSION!!" she exclaimed, and it wasn't entirely a lie either. Her bones were solidified Resolve Flame, and Resolve Flame was passion. She was certainly getting stoked as the battle went on, and wanted to engage with him more, dance less and rend! Ok, maybe not rend, that was the fury talking. But certainly fight eagerly with him.

The urn was caught with her off hand, because it was just an urn, and if he tried to come at her, she'd use it as a bludgeoning weapon. But he didn't, and instead leapt up to the ceiling. Ulv had a similar idea of that, but it was just one idea and didn't get used in the end. What did get used was the fighting style iconic of what she was meant to be, Bersarkr. For the most part, it felt too crass and crude for her, but this high into the Fury Stacks, it took effort to not do that, and it wasn't effort she was putting in right now.

The flying spear kick would be waylaid on it's journey by Ulv's fist smashing into the foot, feeling a fair bit stronger physically than she was before, yet there was still the very obvious energy repression on Ulv's signature, and she hadn't released any additional energy since the start. The Punche used Tiger's Roar to send the acoustic phenomena through the leg. While it wouldn't be as devastating as full power, it would certainly be far from comfortable for him. And Ulv's own arm was probably going to crack under the force of such a collision, but you couldn't make an omelette without shattering the spines of your enemies, so it was fine.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:05 pm

[/flash]

Unfortunately, she didn't hit Kamui's foot.

Kamui had no idea if the Jaguar Tooth would even hurt her. His other attacks hadn't done anything at all and even if it was considerably stronger than the other techniques he'd used thus far in terms of sheer impact and speed, for all Kamui knew he was just going to break his foot off her skull. No, he needed a way to get in past her arms. He wasn't going to be able to slow her down with strikes, at least not efficiently enough, so he he had to try something else. Ulv's fist would crash upward and for the briefest of moments, it would feel as if Ulv had connected with Kamui's foot. Thought instead of what should have been the fleshy underside of the man's foot, Ulv would feel a strange sensation against her knuckles...almost like ceramic...and in her other hand holding something that felt very much like cloth.

As Ulv punched the urn Kamui had substituted himself with, the seal visible for brief moments as it rotated on its trajectory, and caused it to crash violently off her hand and into the wall that Kamui had launched himself from; the man found himself on the opposite side of her, her hand loosely holding onto the front of his shirt. Hoping to act quicker than Ulv could process what happened, a feat that was less sure after he saw how much faster she moved to punch him out of the air, Kamui brought both of his hands up and to dig his fingers into the wrist joint that held him. His gamble was that even if he couldn't do any damage with strikes with her enhanced skeleton or her energy skin or whatever the bloody hell it was, it didn't mean that her joints necessarily carried the same resistance. Hoping to cripple the arm that held him with a joint hold and using her arm as a brace, Kamui swung his legs up, pushing one against her ribs and around around her shoulder and, with the coiling muscles in his back, Kamui snapped the other direction, aiming to throw her clear off her feet and in to the ground. Kamui took more pains than he usually would to make sure she landed on her back instead of her head.

If it worked, still with control over her wrist, Kamui would dig both heels into her side, with his whole body wrapped around her arm, would put his weight hard on her arm, bending it opposite the joint in a textbook arm bar. He hoped for it for the sake of "winning" but he doubted this could get her to tap out, she was too stubborn for that and probably had something to get out of this, but Kamui was going to try to pressure her as much as he could.

Template By:
[url=][THEFROST][/url]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I'd Like to Avoid Plan B[Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:21 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Unfortunately, he didn't pull off his technique.

While Ulv was certainly amazed at the epic substitution jutsu he had pulled off, she was hardly without equal abilities herself, and Kamui would find himself vigorously arm-barring Ulv's jacket in an attempt to make the well-tailored clothing submit. The Real Ulv had escaped the situation when he used his substitution jutsu by way of the advanced Hoho technique, Moulting Cicada, leaving behind her jacket in a sudden flashing movement to make him think he was dealing with Ulv's body rather than having been bamboozled seconds after doing the bamboozle himself.

"That was an epic substitution jutsu! Are you a Ninja?" Ulv exclaimed, bursting with unbridled enthusiasm as she stood some seven foot from him. Without the jacket, her muscles were on full show, and her skin seemed to be glowing a luminescent amber colour, as if lit from within. "Either way, you gave me the courtesy of getting back to form earlier, so it is only fair I give you the same. A few seconds to put my head back on would always do me good. I can get a bit, into fights that are suddenly dropped on me, and when my Stack are over four, the strength I have is dangerous, Bonds or no"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:40 pm

[/flash]

"Something like that somewhere in the family tree there. I wasn't expecting you to actually let me take your clothes off though, warming up to me?"

Kamui bounced back up to his feet, releasing the pressure on the jacket arm as soon as he felt the weight shift away as the woman pounced off and away. He was hoping he had enough in the way of surprise on his side but apparently not quite enough. Her haste to get away instead of just taking it like she had everything else did tell Kamui that he was on the right track at the very least. There were "chinks in the armor" as it were. Useful information to know. Unfortunately, he had used his only really...let's say friendly...manner to get into her guard that didn't risk actually hurting her. Any escalation was going to get dangerous.

Kamui folded up her jacket and set it down on a nearby table as she spoke. Ulv came to the same conclusion as he had, just apparently for a different reason. Kamui didn't know what a stack was nor what the number that followed meant, but Ulv seemed to imply it was going to get dangerous. As much as Kamui's eyes were lit up with excitement at the fight and a not entirely-platonic admiration for Ulv's form, he tempered himself somewhat. He had already given away more about himself than he typically meant to when dealing with prospective enemies, or friends for that matter, and the "right" choice was probably to shut off the valve. He didn't know if he had gathered enough information, but if he showed off any more of his powers it ran that much more of a risk of someone who knew him to find him. Given how many among that number counted him as an enemy...he was not in much of a rush.

"I have only a few more tricks up my sleeve that I would consider not dangerous. Maybe it's best that we call it a day here, before we find a way to kill each other through these restraints."

Template By:
[url=][THEFROST][/url]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:51 pm

The Flame Of Hope

That was that. And Ulv was happy for it, she'd gotten some use of her Dragon Tiger Gate, and felt that with just a bit more, she's reach the apex. Letting out a deep breath, she took off the Devil Bonds and turned off the power, freeing Kamui from being stared at by a thousand eyes, and the slowly oppressive Will blossoming from the woman.
"I know a guy who's also a ninja. Really cool, when he can stop moping about for five minutes to be cool" Ulv told Kamui, looking at the place that had been trashed by her Palms Of The Wind. Nothing was broken, just displaced, and the tea she had made was splattered across the walls. So she headed over to start cleaning up.

"I don't think I've got anything else that isn't considered really dangerous. Just things of varying degrees of dangerous, you know? And with you lacking the usual supernatural durability of most, there is a great deal that would be dangerous" Ulv told him, righting the table and putting the stuff back on in.

"As for this, I find it a much great and exceptional nodness. If you ever want to come back and visit, I'd be open for that. It's rare to find people that are good at fighting and don't balk at-" she jolted a little as she scrapped her split knuckles on something, and sighed. "-the side effects of a good fight. Really should have put my gauntlets on"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:22 pm

[/flash]

Removing the binds, Kamui set them down on the nearby table that Ulv was flipping back to its upright state before helping pick up a few other displaced and dislodged objects as he felt the familiar sense of strength flooding back to him. He was surprised that worked, she seemed too worked up to truly stop on a dime like that, but he decided it was for the best, probably for both of them. Though a small pang of aggression picked up in him again as she commented on his durability, a fact that she had absolutely zero reason to know, but he assumed some further Reishi magic was at work to pull information out of thin air. It, like the other times she spoke down to him, was not worth the risks to retaliate to here. It was diminishing the good will she had built though. Completely ignoring any sexual advances and/or comments wasn't really helping here there either.

Kamui's face betrayed none of this however, despite a small pause of confusion for whatever the hell "nodness" was and unsure as to what side effects she was referring to, as he set the last object within reach back into a faux simile of "its place." Feeling his obligation to help the clean up was done, he turned back to Ulv and mirrored the same honor bow they exchanged before.

"I'll certainly consider it if I ever come back here. Thank you for your hospitality."

With that, Kamui turned and made his way back toward the front door. Detour aside, he had gotten a hold of the relic and that was his objective. That was something he could take from the day at the very least.

[Exit unless stopped]

Template By:
[url=][THEFROST][/url]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum