Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Nicoletta Karlene
Communion Of Beasts EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Communion Of Beasts EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Communion Of Beasts EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Communion Of Beasts EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Communion Of Beasts EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Communion Of Beasts EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Communion Of Beasts EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Communion Of Beasts EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Communion Of Beasts EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Communion Of Beasts EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Communion Of Beasts I_vote_lcapCommunion Of Beasts I_voting_barCommunion Of Beasts I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Communion Of Beasts I_vote_lcapCommunion Of Beasts I_voting_barCommunion Of Beasts I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130613 messages in 19844 subjects

Communion Of Beasts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Communion Of Beasts Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Communion Of Beasts Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Communion Of Beasts Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Communion Of Beasts   Communion Of Beasts EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 10:31 am

Communion Of Beasts 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ahh, Greenland. She could go to sleep here and not wake up till next week. It's weather was great and it's appearance was beautiful and there was a shining feel to the place. Still, there was not something she was here for the weather, but instead here for Shadin. Ulv had sent him a message about needing to talk to him about many different things, and he had told her to meet him in Greenland. Why not Karakura or Minatumi, was a question she had for a bit. But, Karakura was his town and he probably didn't want to invite an enemy in there. Minatumi was Ulv's territory, and didn't want to come to hers in case she wanted to spring something.

Or maybe he just liked the Greenland climate. Ulv had no idea, if she was honest. She'd heard a bit from Midori and had met him once in her past life so her understanding of Shadin was very lax. Putting out her Reiatsu so he would have something easy to lock onto, Ulv took a seat and focused her mind to task. As much as it was rarely displayed - mostly because she did not like displaying it - Ulv's mind was terrifyingly strong, and so with focus, she created an amber picnic map, which was just warm enough to be comfortable, and laying on it inspired thoughts of one's better days and happier moments. The picnic basket filled with assorted food was put down, and Ulv laid back on it.

"Which one first? What's the most important? We really gotta avoid a Mirja Diplomacy moment, so should have some plan"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down

Communion Of Beasts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1