Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]

Fri 22 Nov 2019, 11:24 pm

Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

Calypso couldn't make much sense of the current situation, the only form of comfort she had was in attempting to be close to Rasuca, but she immediately discovered even THAT was harmful, seeing the tendrils snap and strike at him. She felt hopeless, she felt like her presence was only hurting someone she cared about. She didn't know what to even do at this point, golden tears streaming from her eyes as she grew silent, her face becoming hidden by the floor as she felt as if she was buckling into herself. And then, whatever could be called her ears piqued at his voice, soon her face looking up to him. She held confusion in her multicolored eyes, towards him asking why she wasn't angry.

"A-Angry..? Why would I be angry?"

Though she felt the tides of emotion around her, she didn't fully understand them, she didn't understand the child before her, at all. Everything felt fragmented and garbled, fogged by distressed emotions. Her head dipped as he began speaking of her having no control over herself, simply riding on her emotions as they came, which only made her quiet down emotionally. Her eyes were tired, as she slowly released Rasuca's leg, moving away from him, sitting on whatever could be called her knees as her body reformed just a little more, slowly raising her head to look at him.

"..I'm letting my emotions affect you, huh? I'm sorry for hurting you, Rasuca..."

She dried her tears, her panic slowly ceasing as she was catching up to what was happening, her heart thumping in her chest,

"..Look, what can I do to make things better? I mean, you're way more sensitive to this.. So what do you think I should do?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum