Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Leviathan
Leviathan
Starter Member

Learning The Martial Way - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning The Martial Way

Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:49 am
Hollows, a race of beings said to be inherently evil and having to be slain without a second thought. Hollows were the enemy to Shinigami and Shinigami were enemy to them as well. The two were never meant to be combined into one but thanks to the heinous acts of a certain individual, an unholy union was formed. The Vizard had came along way since the first group of them but things still weren’t that simple. Vizards these days, including Leviathan himself, still had great trouble controlling the beast and maybe there was a simple solution to that problem.

As Ulv formally introduced herself, she let the young shinigami know that the place gave an enhancement to her spiritual senses. It only made since as she had found him pretty quickly upon his entrance into the city but a slight shock came from wasn’t her home territory advantage, it was the mask that formed on her face. “I knew it” Leviathan said as an overwhelming familiar reiatsu threatened to crush him. Her reiatsu let him know that she was definitely the reason why the amber haze covered Minatumi and the buildings crackled with an invisible fire as it was reiatsu causing the phenomenon. “Just how powerful is she?” Leviathan asked himself just as she made the mask disappear and the overwhelming reiatsu along with it.

Wiping the sweat that had formed, Levi stood and listened to the words that came out of the older vizard’s mouth. If he was honest, he was skeptical at first as keeping his hollow at arms length is what he is suppose to do, it’s what he was always taught to do. However once again, her words rung true to the young shinigami’s mind. Humans, shinigami, or anyone if it fits there goal would end up stabbing someone in the back. Leviathan knew it was true as there was examples throughout history but yet no one was calling them evil. Ulv was dangerous, his teacher Henrex was dangerous, and even Leviathan with his Zanpakuto was dangerous so why would he automatically judge and be afraid of getting so close to the person inside him?

“Stupid human, I’ll never befriend you!” Is not what he heard but what he felt from his inner hollow inside of him. “Just how could I go about befriending him?” Leviathan said to Ulv with a curious tone. “I only ask as we’ve already had one bout of fighting and if we could actually be ...” he paused as he never thought that the word he was thinking would apply to him and a hollow. “Actually be partners” he said with a slight hesitation, wondering if it could actually be possible.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learning The Martial Way - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Learning The Martial Way - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:03 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"The question of befriending your hollow is one you learn yourself. How do you go about befriending anyone? Treat them with respect, interact with them, don't give in to stereotypes surrounding them. And a difficult one is, know yourself. Inner Hollows don't come out of nowhere, and they look like you for a reason. If you can understand what negative aspects of yourself have caused them to grow, then you'll be able to work around that much more easily. Gotta remember, these are creatures born into a strange world with hateful emotions and a drive to destroy their host. They might look adult, but they are mentally children"

Ulv then got to her home, pushed open the door and breathed in the good scents. It was nice to be home.
"So, you want a cup of tea and to sit talking about Chidori, or are you one of those super active passionate passion people that can't possibly sit still for three seconds while you have said cup of tea and quick talk?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Leviathan
Leviathan
Starter Member

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:38 pm
The concept of befriending his inner hollow still sounded like a very far fetched idea as Ulv kept talking about it. Leviathan knew that if he had said such a thing to one of his house members they would look at him like he was a psycho, even though most of them already did so. “So, it’s basically dealing with the monster in your closet?” He asked but understood that it was much more than that. Leviathan had to look deep inside himself to find out what hides in his closet and use it to help tame the “child” like beast inside him. A single question ran through his mind however and that was if it was actually possible for him or not.

Having fallen deep into conversation with Ulv, Leviathan had almost forgotten that they were actually walking until they came upon what seemed to be her home. Ulv opened the door and air filled with good smells rushed into his face as they walked in. “I can sit and have a cup of tea for a moment” he said with a smile, Ulv was much nicer than he has expected but who was this Chidori person she spoke of? He pondered for another moment before saying aloud “The princess?!”He said as mind finally registered the name she had said. “How do you know her?” He said as he found a chair to sit in her beautiful home, it was almost like his home back at the manor.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learning The Martial Way - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Learning The Martial Way - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:23 pm

"Basically, yea. That hollow is the monster in your closet, but an actual living thing, not just something you are scared of when you are a child" Ulv told him, getting the water into the kettle and boiling it with a sudden blast of her Resolve Flame, ignited by her passions. Kettle was Tungsten, so had a melting point high enough she couldn't accidentally melt the thing. The water was then poured into two cups and taken over to Leviathan. She had pulled his preference out of his heart when she mentioned it. Such trivial things in an unguarded emotional state was easy. Much harder to do to someone like Hayden though.

"Chidori's a princess? Well shit, she's gotta be the worst princess ever. We met because about.....fuck, years ago now. That's kind of terrifying. Anyway, I put out a new technique I had made, and told people I was teaching. She came down to learn, learned half of it then pissed off and never talked to me again. I found her by chance because I can play the strings of fate or some shit when people share this technique and know you are nearby. I found her hidden away in a shack that looked and smelled like it belonged to a hobo with a mental condition to be unaware of what a shower is. Tried to help her out of her funk but my powers only work on people who want to get out of their funk. She was fine being sad, so I got kicked out of her shack and that's the last time I've seen her. Some moths ago"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Leviathan
Leviathan
Starter Member

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:36 pm
“Let me correct myself, she is more just a heiress than anything” Leviathan said as he finally picked up the cup of tea that he was letting cool off. When tasting the tea he realized that it was actually his favorite kind, black tea. “So she was one of the two Shihōin you mentioned” Leviathan stopped to take another sip of his tea, man it was so good. “If I’m honest, I’ve never really met her myself other than word of mouth” He was being honest, he had no clue what she even looked like. Leviathan himself at times had even forgotten that he was from a noble house as he never cared for being a “noble”.

Another thought popped up in his head as he looked at Ulv from across his seat and he thought it was something that was needed. “Ms. Ulv, I know I came here uninvited and all but I wish to formally ask if you please could teach me” He said with a slight nervous tone. Leviathan knew it was a very abrupt change in conversation but he felt like it was something he really needed to do before things went further than they already where. “I don’t just want to learn to battle my inner hollow but to also find a way to protect my friends, family and my people” A brief flash of his mother and father entered his mind and upset him a bit but he wouldn’t let it consume him like before.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:36 am

"Heiress to a Noble Clan makes you a Princess, kiddo" Ulv replied, sipping her cup of tea and looking at him. He might seem to shun the idea of being noble, but the self-entitled actions hre had made it clear that there was some impact from his life on him. Even if he would refuse it. Still, she would certainly accept his request anyway, just not really in as way that he was expecting her to. "And as for the training, well you are skipping both steps in the dance there, Levi. You want to protect your friends, family, and people" she would then take a sip of her tea, and look him in the eye.

"What part of getting a monster in your soul under your control makes you think that wouldn't help with protecting people? Neglect your Hollow and you'll be a danger to everyone around you. Learn martial arts and become a skilled fighter, just means you'll be even more of a danger to people around you. Which means you should become at very least, comfortable with this, before going off to grab other things"

Downing her tea and throwing it to the sink, where a gentle wave of air caught it and placed it gently down, Ulv leaned back.
"Though, you wouldn't be the first to ignore my advice on that front. So go do what ya wanna"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Leviathan
Leviathan
Starter Member

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:11 pm
Leviathan stares down at his cup and saw his reflection as Ulv spoke upon his hollow and his dream to protect others. She was right about one part, if he had ended learning and becoming more powerful without getting his partner together, shit would be disastrous. However he needed that same power to actually defeat him and actually protect those around him. “I am very comfortable with that fact because at least I’d have a chance to at least save them!” His voice seemed to strain as his mind wandered back to the death of his parents and how powerless he was when facing the hollow. “At least people wouldn’t die from me being so weak like my parents!” He had shouted this time but not on purpose, he just couldn’t hold the emotions in.

When he shouted it, a shot of reality hit him and he knew that this was his problem. It wasn’t the fact he wanted to gain this power to beat his hollow or to protect others but to make him feel better about the death of his parents. “I’m sorry for shouting Ms.Ulv” Levi said calmly as he sat back down and looked her directly in her eyes. “To be transparent my parents died around a year ago to a hollow attack that I had let happen because I was too weak to fight it and ran off instead” His eyes sank back to the coffee and a reflection of the hollow appeared to him “they stood strong and fought it so it wouldn’t chase after me making me the reason they died” It still hurt to talk about what happened but a weight was seemingly lifting often his shoulder with every word he spoke. “I guess I’m just chasing this training not for my previous reasons but to find a way to move past the death of my parents that was my fault and want to do it fast so I can get rid of these feelings” Leviathan knew it didn’t work like that but for some reason this whole time he had been trying to do just that.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:08 am

Flopping back into her chair as he had exactly the same issues as a terrible mix of Steiner and Henrex. He wanted to be the guy who would save everyone in the world at the same time despite his young age, and was blaming himself and falling to despair that fed his Hollow because he couldn't. Why was she cursed with these Daibaka?!

Ulv would then get up, put the cup down on the table, and sniff sniff Leviathan, as if trying to smell for something. And after she was done, she gave a smile.
"Let me help you with something" she said, extending a hand before headbutting Leviathan. "Dokun! Enlightening Headbutt Of You Are Just A Child!" It was not a very hard headbutt compared to Ulv's power, but it was still enough for it to hurt him. "Gods damned dårer! You are still a barnslig, not even a hundred from the smell and reiatsu of you, and you still think you should be a Big Damn Heltisc! Do you not realise that you parents saved your life, and had you have stayed to try and fight a Hollow you parents couldn't beat, you would also have died?!"

Ulv was now also shouting, a furious passion heating the room up as her Resolve Flame responded to her emotions and grew in intensity.
"Why does everyone feel like retroactive strength can solve their issues? Before that point, you had no reason to be strong,and so saying you could have solved it if you were strong is just pointless complaining of the past. You were not. It happened. We can't do anything about it, except moveforward and be better. To prevent it from happening again"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Leviathan
Leviathan
Starter Member

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:02 am
Leviathan looked a bit puzzled as Ulv sniffed him as if she was an animal looking for something. He didn’t know what to say but guessed it was all an act as Ulv has extended her hand. “Ouchhh!!” Leviathan yelled as his head felt like it has just been hit with a rock, why the hell did she do that? He just knew that he was going to have a headache all day after this but was happy his head didn’t fly off of his shoulder. While Levi wanted to say something to the very passionate sounding Ulv, the shinigami had no idea what to say. Why couldn’t he say anything? Well one part because he didn’t understand some of the words coming from her mouth but also because she made a great point.

A little sweat had begun to form on his still red forehead thanks to the air around him began to heat up. It seemed that the heat had a resonance with Ulv as it grew as she got more passionate. “I-I guess you’re right Ms.Ulv” Leviathan knew she was a he wasn’t a god or had the power to go back in time to change his past, no one did. Maybe this what was actually holding him back, trying to chase power while neglecting growth. He should focus more on taking his time and actually learning than trying to push his way to the top fast, not even the captain commander was all powerful from the get go. “I don’t know why I never saw it like that, actually not blaming myself” Leviathan was being truthful but he guessed that his grief was eating at him, intensified by the inner hollow. Maybe her words would spark something in him, something for the better. “Thank you Ms. Ulv, your words have actually made me feel a little better” Leviathan with a smile. As he noticed what time he was he downed these rest of his tea and ran towards the door, almost having forgotten that he was too meet up with some of his squad members for an outing. “Thank you for having me Ms.Ulv! I’ll definitely come back to visit but will send a letter next time!” He yelled as he ran out of the door and shut it behind him, a huge smile shining in the sun of Minatumi Harbour. Leviathan was glad he met Ulv, she made him look at life a bit differently and it was actually a better view than the one before.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum