Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Okuda Nobuyoki
Okuda Nobuyoki
Starter Member

Meeting...Again Empty Meeting...Again

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:28 pm
Here we Go.

It had been a few days since he had met and trained with Jaeden, the old man who used to be a Captain with the Gotei. Days since he was told that he should meet with the mayor of some city on Earth known as Minatumi Harbor. He had not been putting it off during that time, instead he simply was trying to locate it on a relatively recent map of the world. When he was still alive, Okuda had never heard of such a place but that could have been simple oversight.

After he found it on a map his next issue was deciding how best to travel there, he had considered using a skill that his Inner Hollow granted him, the ability to use Garganta, but then figured that might not end too well considering how closely tied to the Arrancar’s and such that ability was. He sighed a bit and decided that it would be best to simply use a Senkaimon to travel between the two realms. Finally, he was unsure if he should prepare a Gigai or not, but ended up figuring that he would not be in the Realm of the Living long enough to really make needing one necessary.

Once he had figured all of that out, a few days had gone by and the man mentally prepared himself. He then opened a Senkaimon and had a Hell’s Butterfly prepared to lead him to the Realm of the Living, specifically to the area known as Minatumi Harbor. The man quickly moved through the gateway, his Zanpakutō acting as the key to open the doorway betwixt the two worlds. It took him no time at all for the doorway to link and open on the human side, just within the city limits of the place.

Okuda sighed loudly, he only knew two pieces of information about this woman: one that she was supposedly within the city of Minatumi Harbor and two that she was the mayor of it. He decided that the fastest way to find her would be to let his Spiritual Pressure be felt for as far as possible, but that also had a chance of summoning Hollow’s to the area, which would be bad for those who lived below be they regular spirits or regular humans. In the end he began to walk through the sky looking for anyone with a power that felt similar to his own...

Meeting...Again

Mirja Eeola

Template Made By
Okuda Nobuyoki

Okuda Speech 9F111B
Shinda-en Speech FFFEDF
Asahi Speech-3B8686
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting...Again Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting...Again Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting...Again Empty Re: Meeting...Again

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:00 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

More Senkaimon in the city. That, was it. She was going to fucking, beat Shunsui over the head with a pillow and get him to tell his people to send a Hell Butterfly before just appearing in her city. Or to open Senkaimon outside the city limits and walk in. Still, while Ulv was thinking on what to do, the new person released their reiatsu, and Ulv recognised the energy.
"Ohh look, it's Mr Idiot. I really hope he hasn't come for round two" Ulv spoke, mostly to herself. There were people in this world who certainly would come for another one after what she did.

So she would appear before him in a gust of wind, staring at him with those brilliant golden eyes. No longer a Maid or a woman in a cute dress, this was a twelve foot tall Goddess Of Victory. The very notion of opposition, let alone beating her, was one the mind could not comprehend. Even without any spiritual pressure - having restrained it as to not crush him - the woman's Presence was inconceivable. And yet it existed, such a dichotomy was eminently confusing.

"Would it have killed you to send a letter before dropping into my city unannounced like some cow-stealing rogue?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Okuda Nobuyoki
Okuda Nobuyoki
Starter Member

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:19 pm
Talky

Okuda blinked, the aura of the area was definitely a strange one as he felt his ‘spirit’ uplifted a bit, but as he was not in a bad mood or anything he stayed more or less normal, if a bit on the more elated side. Okuda was walking through the sky when suddenly a tall woman appeared before him without word nor warning. The red-haired man nearly walked right into her but managed to avoid such a thing. She seemed familiar with Okuda, and it took him a moment but he eventually remembered the woman who he had met in that ‘maid cafe’ in the Soul Society.

His emotions tinged with anger a bit, but the words she spoke struck him as strange. She spoke as if this city were her property. He blinked a bit before things started to snap into place inside of his mind. “Are you the Mayor of Minatumi Harbor? The leader of this...place?” Okuda spoke suddenly. He had ignored her question of why he had not sent a letter first before arriving, mostly because he assumed that it was a rhetorical question that had no real answer to it that would sate her desires.

Okuda was unsure what was going on, he knew this woman was powerful but he did not expect to find out that she was the leader of an entire city in the human world. This was quite distressing to him, he wondered if Jaeden had known that he had inadvertently met her and what happened. He sighed a bit, wondering if this was all just some sick joke to the old man, but he also knew he had to try to get stronger than he was already, something that he knew she could help him with since she could feel his very Inner Hollow.

I was sent by Jaeden Crow to learn from you how better to control my Inner Hollow, to get that power better under my control as it were. If you are the Mayor of this place at least, all I was told was to meet with the Mayor of Minatumi Harbor by him, that is all...” Okuda had decided to take a chance on this, if she was not the Mayor then all he did was express himself for no reason, if she were the Mayor this would be going a long way to help him he hoped.

Meeting...Again

Mirja Eeola

Template Made By
Okuda Nobuyoki

Okuda Speech 9F111B
Shinda-en Speech FFFEDF
Asahi Speech-3B8686
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting...Again Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting...Again Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:47 pm

ULV AUBER | WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Hmm. I guess everyone stops being foolish eventually" Ulv exclaimed, nodding softly and appearing to shrink considerably in an instant. Though she did not shrink, but rather the Mind's Eye was no longer oppressed by her presence, and it started to see her as she was rather than as she seemed.

"The first thing we need to do is for you to change your attitude on the Inner Hollow you have. To use your words from earlier, it did not decide to live within you as much as you did not decide to have it gestated in your soul. It is not a monster, as much as you are not a monster. And it tortures you so, as much as a sword grabbed by it's blade tortures you"

Ulv then turned and looked over her shoulder at him.
"And if that is something you can do, then yes, I am the Mayor. If it is something you can not do I'll be sure to kill you quickly and cleanly when you finally become a mindless after your Hollow's energy overwhelms your own and drives you both to insanity beyond the capability of returning to the life you once had"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Okuda Nobuyoki
Okuda Nobuyoki
Starter Member

Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:44 pm
Some Shrinkage.

Okuda listened to the woman as she returned, or at least seemed to return, to a more realistic size. He listened as she told him that he would need to change how he looks at his Inner Hollow, to see it less as a monster that forced itself onto him and more as yet another unfortunate soul that was stuck in this position much akin to him. He never thought of it in such a way, that his Hollow was as much stuck with Okuda as Okuda was it. It was a strange thing to think of, after all most Hollow were just monsters to be killed.

Well, maybe not killed but saved in a rather...violent method. He nodded to the woman as she said that she was the Mayor if he was able to do that. He then smirked at her and said “Whether I can or cannot do that has yet to be seen, but I can try, whats the worst that happens? I fully hollowify and you or another kills me? Sounds dangerous that it does...but, so does many things in this world! I’ll do what I can to...see Shinda-en’s point of view in this situation.

Okuda decided to use the Hollow’s name instead of referring to it as a Monster or the Hollow within him, after all if he was going to befriend or at least get on the same side as the Hollow it made sense to refer to it by its name. Though, it did feel a bit strange doing such a thing, the creature was normally a blood thirsty monster that hungered for the souls of the innocent...or the strong. But this one, Shinda-en was not like that, at least not from what Okuda had observed, as such he would have to see where this all went at the end of the day.

Okuda then decided to rest his hand on his Zanpakutō, he knew that if he wanted to wrest control of his body fully from the spirits within him he would need the help of Shinda-en to overthrow and defeat Asahi. It seemed unlikely that he would be able to turn Asahi into an ally first, but Shinda-en, that was more likely with a bit of help. He was going to have to work hard it seemed though, thankfully he was not adverse to working hard when it came to such things.

Meeting...Again

Mirja Eeola

Template Made By
Okuda Nobuyoki

Okuda Speech 9F111B
Shinda-en Speech FFFEDF
Asahi Speech-3B8686
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:02 pm

"No, the worst that can happen is you are still fully conscious, trapped in your Inner World as the Hollow that has taken over your body goes and kills everyone you have ever cared about in a vile and vicious manner. The problem with Inner Hollows as opposed to normal hollows is that normal hollows are driven by instinct and hunger. Rarely are they vindictive or evil, often they are just hungry. Humans are just cattle to Hollows, as cattle are to humans. But Inner Hollows are different. Thing with Inner Hollows is, they don't do anything you aren't already capable of. Don't say anything you weren't already thinking. They are exaggerated beings of emotion, but nothing they ever say or do is a fabrication. You want to do it, deep down. It's basically all your darkest thoughts and emotions come to life to torment you into acting upon them.

Because at birth, that is all they are. A mass of emotion and instinct. It doesn't know what it is doing any more than you know how to pump blood through your body. All it knows is what you want to do to the world is what it exists to do to the world. Dealing with your Inner Hollow is a blow to the ego, because it is admitting you are kind of an asshole. Like everyone is. Trouble is, you have the part of the brain telling you that punting that irritating teenager as hard as you can is a bad thing to do. Inner Hollows, do not have that, because that thought is what they are made out of"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Okuda Nobuyoki
Okuda Nobuyoki
Starter Member

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:23 pm
Ready.

Okuda listened to the woman who was still talking, he had already decided that he was going to do what was needed to gain control of Shinda-en, there was nothing else to it. The way that Okuda saw it he had two options: Be afraid of Shinda-en and slowly become nothing but a mindless beast under its control or risk it all and try to take control of the Inner Hollow’s power for himself. He was not going to stand around and let the bastard slowly conquer him over time, that was just not an option for this swordsman.

Instead he was going to be proactive and risk it all to instead gain control of his own powers. As it stood he knew that a reckoning of control for his body was coming between him and Shinda-en, it had been building slowly since they first met some time ago and he was given the ability to use the mask begrudgingly. He knew that there was going to have to be a true battle to see whom was worthy of ruling this body, for he knew if he was not careful then Shinda-en and Asahi would rule it whilst he himself was trapped within the Inner World as the woman had told him.

That sounds scary, that it does. However, there is no choice here, I must gain control of my own power, that I must. So, shall we head to someplace where we can begin this or are we going to do this sort of training right here, in the midst of the town?” Okuda allowed his face to show that he was serious, that he was ready and willing to do what was necessary to gain control of his own body at this point. He was tired of living in fear and running from the decisions that would allow him to live a sane life.

He might be stuck with Shinda-en, but Shinda-en was also stuck with him and it was time that the two decided who was the Landlord and who was merely the tenant renting out space in this body. He wondered though where this sort of training would take place, and how it would be conducted, afterall he had never purposefully tried to train his Inner Hollow, it was not like he was simply training with his Zanpakutō or with his Kido after all.

Meeting...Again

Mirja Eeola

Template Made By
Okuda Nobuyoki

Okuda Speech 9F111B
Shinda-en Speech FFFEDF
Asahi Speech-3B8686
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:48 pm

"As it turns out, no" Ulv gave a shrug and headed back to her house. The invitation was implied to come back with her, but there was no offer of training. Quite the contrary, in fact. She was declining the idea that there was training in general. "You've done the hardest part, the fight with your Inner Hollow. Now, it's just time. You've got to get to know them, to teach them that what they are feeling right now is not all there is to life. And to show them that you are no jailer or ruler or landlord or master. You are just a person in the same situation as they are"

Should Okuda follow her, she'd opened the door, which groaned open as if it weighed a great deal, and maybe it did. Ulv was all about symbolism and the consequence of choice. A heavy door would the asker of the question 'is it worth it?' when coming to ask her for aid.
"After winning the fight, the risk of takeover is low as long as you are not a braindead fool. Burn your energy to much while not having decent control over his energy and you'll get Hollowfication Backlash, where his energy encompasses yours by stint of yours just not being there. But control fixes that. And you learn control, with time"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Okuda Nobuyoki
Okuda Nobuyoki
Starter Member

Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:45 pm
What Do?

Okuda followed the woman, despite her not overtly inviting him to follow her at this juncture she was talking and moving, it made sense to follow her if only to hear what she was saying. He understood that for now he had done the hardest part in theory, now it was just about taking the time to get to know the Inner Hollow better. However, he was unsure of really how to do that at this juncture, sure he could try to talk to Shinda-en, but he knew that his Zanpakutō spirit could just as easily intervene and turn things Topsy Turvy.

He did not know what to do, he thought more, his mind ablaze with trying to figure out how to do what he needed. He knew however, that if he wanted full control of his power that he would need to gain the friendship and allegiance of at least one of the other two spirits he shared his body with. If he gained the allegiance of Asahi first, then naturally he could assume a middling respect from Shinda-en, but if he gained Shinda-en’s allegiance first then the two of them could make a fight of forcing Asahi into compliance.

He let out an audible sigh as he crossed the threshold of the door that Ulv had opened up, not even noticing the groaning of the door as it had opened, his mind obviously distracted in thought. He wondered just what he was going to need to do. He sighed a bit, his mind at this point was just going in circles trying to figure out the next set of steps, he was never really personable when he was alive, sure he had his group of friends but they sort of just...drifted into his path and decided to stay there of their own accord.

Okuda then looked towards Ulv and sighed a bit more before saying “So...How do you suggest I go about getting Shinda-en to trust me, he follows my Zanpakutō spirit over me, the only reason he has not really tried taking over is because I barely bested him a short fight and because Asahi’s personality is dominating his own will, Asahi understands he can’t exist in the real world without me...at least, not for long.” Okuda wondered if the woman would help him train or if she would just give him that advice and send him on his merry way...

Meeting Again...

Mirja Eeola

Template Made By
Okuda Nobuyoki

Okuda Speech 9F111B
Shinda-en Speech FFFEDF
Asahi Speech-3B8686
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Walking into her house and putting the kettle on for the both of them, boiling the water with her reiatsu and then pouring a pair of cups. Then came some snacks from the cupboard, before walking over to Okuda and gesturing for him to sit down on the couch. The Maid-dressed Keija fled when the two arrived, being quite the shy thing and only in this situation by stint of crazy situations. Ulv did pick up a merry band of rascals, after all.

"Why would a Hollow follow your Zanpaktou spirit? And for that matter, why would that be a problem? You didn't strike me as the self-hating kind, plus you have your Shikai so there can't be many problems on that front"

She would take a sip of her tea, and cock a head to one side. Staring into Okuda's soul, she'd admire Shinda-en for a moment, using her Empathic Heart to scope out his emotional state before coming back with more context than she had before.
"Tell me about your Zanpaktou, and yourself. The two are interlinked, after all"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum