Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bohemian Rhapsody - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bohemian Rhapsody - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Page 2 Empty Re: Bohemian Rhapsody

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:23 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Bohemian Rhapsody - Page 2 6EdIfMt

To be certain, Iori was impressed with Elyss's spirit and how it yearned to reach beyond goals that some would consider outright impossible by their standards. Even so, with such a momentous will and an indomitable drive for greatness, nothing was impossible in her eyes.

Iori valued such intangibles above all else, for it was individuals like Elyss who, even in most tumultuous of times, would stand tall before the face of their obstacles and fight until the very end. In a word, Elyss's demeanor was admirable.

Her confidence was the bolt of lightning that really woke Iori up for the morning. She cursed that her abilities were not yet up to par, but she could not resist the urge to watch Elyss train and once her body had recovered, offer to train the young woman personally.

Figuring it wouldn't hurt, Iori decided to ask her a question and see how she'd receive it.

"I can't train with you because my body isn't my best friend... but do you mind if I observe you from afar?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bohemian Rhapsody - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bohemian Rhapsody - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Watch her from afar? Elyss gulps a bit wrong when the question was asked. That caused her to cough a bit and beat her chest until her issue resolved itself. She sighs and rubs at her head looking a bit nervous.

“Watch me? My training isn’t really much to watch. It’s pretty basic.”

She reveals wondering if Iori thought she’d be something crazy. To be honest, for now, Elyss has been sticking to basics training her agility, speed, durability, and strength with power limiters using everything around available to her. That means she spends a fair amount of time running around the Harbour and training in Ulv’s personal gym. She hasn’t felt like training her swordplay or fighting skills yet until she feels that her body is up to par with what she wants to do. A weak body with good sword skills can get far, but a strong body with good sword skills will most likely get farther. That’s the same with everything. Technique is good, but once her body is at its peak, her techniques will only get better.

“I mean… Well… If you want, I won’t push you away, but just don’t expect much.”

She starts picking at her breakfast feeling a bit shy and uneasy now. To such an extent that she doesn’t feel like finishing the rest of her breakfast that remains. It’s not much however, but still, she’d feel somewhat bad for wasting food. However, it’s already pretty clear that she enjoyed it.

“I was just about to head out for a run around the Harbour. I don’t know if you’d want to join or wait for me to return, so…”

She leaves that in the air for Iori to decide as she rises and heads to the fridge pulling out a bottle of water for her run and starts stretching right there in the kitchen to limber herself a bit to keep from injuring her legs while running.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:18 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Iori grinned widely as she waved her hands in a gesture of reassurance.

"It may not be much right now, but if you continue your training, I'm sure you'll be a fighter worth awed by many - if that is your aim of course. Most warriors train in order to protect others, much like myself."

Iori continued to eat her breakfast at a moderate pace before she finished. There was still plenty of breakfast as neither she nor Elyss had consumed much; Ulv would most likely give it to someone else later when she returned, and so Iori had decided to package the rest of the breakfast. She would accompany Elyss in her jog around Minatumi and give the breakfast to a starving passerby.

Rising from her seat, Iori snapped her fingers, executing a meager spell that allowed for one set of clothes to adorn her body in lieu of her current clothing. Her current clothing wasn't even clothes but a pair of pajamas. The outfit she wore now was far more suited to a jog. A black tanktop shirt, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of tennis well suited to her size and running ability.

Turning to Elyss, Iori stretched her arms out and performed a couple of exercises in order to loosen her muscles.

"Lead the way."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:08 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Who cares if she’s seen? Does she? She said her goal is to surpass Ulv, but is that because she wants to be acknowledged for being as strong as the other or because she simply wants to have that strength to do what she truly wants? The answer to that is far too complicated for the redhead to care to decipher at the moment. Right now, she simply wants to train herself. And, apparently, she has a partner to run along with which will provide her some company, but she didn't expect the morning to go this way.

She watches Iori go from pajamas to an outfit fit for running. Elyss finds her eyes narrowing at the change of clothing hating the fact that Iori had such height about her. Elyss wonders if she’d ever grow taller or if she’s stuck at her height forever. There are a lot of short people, but Elyss has found her shortness a bit of a nuisance at times with how taller people treat her. Though, it’s probably a problem for all short people including herself. Well, at least Iori looks nice. Maybe the taller woman would pull everyone’s eyes off of her while they run. Elyss gets rather annoyed when she can feel the eyes of others on her person while she’s working out. One of the reasons she is dressed in her uniform instead of normal work-out clothing. She also wants to train in garbs she may have to fight in to get used to exerting herself while wearing Shinigami clothing.

“Well, alright. Let’s get going then.”

Elyss didn’t waste any more time heading out to the front door exiting the mansion to get outside into the morning day where she looks up at the sky while waiting for Iori to catch up. She rolls her shoulders before slipping the sleeves of her outfit off tying them at her waste. She’s wearing a tight black sports bra underneath her outfit. She really hates the loose sleeves of her outfit and already has plans to modify them to better suit her style. She then ties her hair into a ponytail using a black headband.

“We’re going to go around the island once or twice depending on how I feel. Then, we head to the beach to jog along it for about 30 minutes to an hour. After that, I usually head back here and take a break before starting strength training.”

She’d explain when Iori actually caught up. And, soon after, Elyss would head off expecting the other to follow her as she heads towards the city to reach the edge of the harbour to truly begin the jog.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:04 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

A sunlit jog sounded as if it would do her body wonders. Iori was still becoming accustomed to the world, considering she had spent so many years in a coma. Everything in the world seemed so foreign to her now, but day by day, she was becoming more acclimated to how the earth was now, as opposed to when she took her unwelcomed slumber.

Nevertheless, she was thankful to meet individuals with a fiery spirit such as Elyss. She wondered just how far that spirit could take her; her path was filled with potential if she wanted to tap into it. Musing on such thoughts with a smile, Iori stretched her arms and legs as she kept her fierce gaze on Elyss. Soon, the woman had exited the door and Iori was not far behind, catching up to the woman within a few strides.

It was certainly not an optimal speed she could be fond of but neither was she slow, either. If anything, she was still rediscovering how the movements of her body works, to say nothing of her spiritual abilities. The sun was bright and the air was warm, as Iori jogged alongside her newfound friend.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum