Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue0/0It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Empty It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:21 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“You’re so damn annoying! Just say something!”

Frustration is rolling off of her in droves; waves crashing and bouncing off the walls in fury. This situation is annoying and mentally draining. Why must these damn swords treat her so? Why won’t the man in her head talk to her?!

Elyss isn’t happy at all sitting in her room in a meditative pose on the floor with her Zanpakuto in her lap. She’s been trying all morning to enter into her Zanpakuto’s realm, but she’s made no progress since early dawn. Why? That’s all she wonders. And, with her anger issues, she quickly devolves into pissed fuming that makes it impossible to focus.

“Fine. If you don’t want to talk to me after everything, then, just stay locked away. I don’t care!”

In a bout of anger, she takes one of her blades and throws it at her own door aiming to penetrate the wooden surface.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Empty Re: It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:41 pm

Tvlling| THE BURNING HEART

The swords clattered harmlessly off the door and fell to the ground. Which was to be expected, after all. The whole harbour was reinforced with Ulv's reiatsu, a scale of which Elyss could hardly comprehend, let alone imagine. And, then another thing happened. While Elyss got angry and threw her swords, someone appeared in her room, like she was always there. This, was Tvlling, the Guardian Of Minatumi. She was seen about the place, elegantly dressed and softly spoken. Whoever or whatever she was, there was an implication of power that nobody thought to ignore, and so she was an unspoken deterrent.

"You seem agitated, Lady Elyss. Can I assist you with anything?" she spoke, the long blonde hair being tussled with gently even though there was no wind to play with it.

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue0/0It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:51 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A presence in her room suddenly. A stranger. Well, a stranger to Elyss. Most likely, this individual has something to do with Ulv. Her powerful aura concluded to that. As if Ulv would let just anyone wander and appear within her buildings without any clue of who or what they are. Though, thinking back to that Hollow incident, Elyss wonders just how much control Ulv has about these sort of things. That or the Hollow attack was a planned thing which is highly likely.

Anyway, Elyss finds her head turning slowly with a deep frown on her face. Power. How many powerful beings has Elyss experienced by now. She doesn’t even bat an eye at this new stranger due to her current mood and expectancy for these sort of things to occur. The fact this woman knows her name just eases any suspicions anyhow.

“Assist? Tch. This is a problem I should probably handle alone. Not like anyone else can make my sword stop giving me the silent treatment.”

She grumbles and looks at the katana she threw before turning her head away with disdain.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 pm

"You are right on that one. But, others can help you with it. They might give you the self-control and patience to work on your Asauchi enough to see them through, rather than bursting with anger at the first moment of failure" she would then walk over to the Zanpaktous and pick them up, returning to Elyss and placing them in front of her. So soft and graceful were her steps that it seemed like she was floating rather than walking properly, as the dress was wholly undisturbed by the woman walking.

"It is down to you to accept your flaws and work towards them. Or to refuse your flaws and fight back against them" Tvlling told Elyss, gently and soothingly. It was so different from the red-headed inferno that Elyss spent most of her time with.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:52 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“First moment? He’s been a stubborn ass for a while now.”

She pouts a bit running her hands frustratingly through her red mane making a mess of it before throwing said hands down and huffing as this strange woman moves to pick up her thrown Zanpakuto. Though, her Zanpakuto’s personality is a reflection of her own twisted by her stronger personalities. It makes sense for such a prideful spirit to become annoyed with Elyss after everything that has occurred. From losing control of herself constantly to losing many battles despite the power he bestows her, there is an understanding between the two at least that the redhead has been less than a worthy Shinigami.

Elyss sighs and gives the woman an annoyed look filled with self contempt. Working… Working… Working! That’s all she’s been doing! Yet, progress feels so slow, so far away. It’s like she’s taking a step back every two forward making the end seem so slow approaching. Her eyes fall onto her swords, and she shakes her head before reaching and takes them both.

“Fighting is all I know. I’ve been fighting since I woke up, and I’ll most likely be fighting when I close my eyes for the last time. Yeah. I have issues, and I’m working to remedy them. Cut me some slack. Not like I do myself, but still…”

She shrugs and falls quiet unsure of much.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:35 pm

"Not every issue needs a fight. You do not punch bread into a sandwich, you do not kick a building upright, you do not wrestle a conversation into the ground. You say he is stubborn, but have you considered the fact that he is just not there to talk to yet? Zanpaktou spirits do take some time to imprint on the Asauchi you have, and become beings in which you can contact with. Incidents that lead to you going to the Inner World is one thing, but other than that, they quite literally can not hear you until you establish a strong bond. And that takes time"

Tvlling would sit down next to Elyss and look at her, as much as the silver headpiece allowed her to look at anyone.
"If you are working towards your problems and diligently meditating, then all will be solved in time"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:24 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss blinks a bit in confusion. Wait? Asauchi? Elyss’ blades are far beyond simple Asauchi. For starters, she has seen her Zanpakuto spirit before within herself. In fact, he was what had saved her from her Inner Hollow that one time. There is a man in her head who claims himself as her Zanpakuto Spirit, so she is confused somewhat on what this woman before her means.

“I have spoken with him.”

Albeit brief and barely a word. Actually, she’s barely spoken with the spirit at all in all honesty. She knows his personality somewhat by the few words he has spoken, but there has been little actual contact between them. Elyss has grown stronger as well. If anything, she should be seeing more and more of that spirit considering everything, but after being reunited, there has been no sign that he even exists. Could it have all been just her imagination. Maybe she was just seeing things because of Ulv.

“Maybe I haven’t actually spoken with him…”

She mutters turning to look beside her at this strange woman who wears armor over her eyes. She raises a brow finally realizing just how strange this situation is somewhat with this woman who she does not know appearing in her room wondering about her progress.

“Who… even are you?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 am

"That sounds...strange" Tvlling would speak, as Elyss claimed to have spoken to the spirit and yet not spoken to the spirit. It bore investigation, but for later because right now the woman wanted to know who the strange blonde in the dress was who was sat on her bed giving her comforting words about the progression of her life. Tvlling's smile was warm, gentle, and soft, so as to put Elyss at the greatest ease she could.

"I am Tvlling. I am the Guardian Of Minatumi Harbour. While my primary designation is of a martial pursuit, such has not been needed, and so I find myself helping the mental and spiritual well-being of the people who call this place home"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:15 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss at ease? Heh. Well, it’s a nice try. The smile does sway away some of her unease in her situation, but she’s never been one to easily find comfort with just simple actions. Being told her situation is strange definitely doesn’t help her feel better, but her situation has never been entirely normal anyway.

“Eh… Tvlling? What a strange name… Nice to meet you, I guess. You already know my name so…”

Sudden awkwardness falls upon her shoulders as she wonders what exactly she should speak of. Maybe more info about her Zanpakuto? Though, she doesn't know that much to tell.

“Um… So… You know how to fight, huh? Being the defender and all.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Last edited by Siegharty on Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:35 pm

"Elyss is a strange name to me. David is a strange name to others. Culture changes perception, Elyss. All things are strange to someone. But yes, it is nice to meet you as well, Lady Elyss" The woman's polite and almost regal tone put one in mind of a tender Queen who loved her subjects greatly and preferred to walk among them than sit above them in her throne.

"Mmm, discretion is the better part of valor. It is better if you never know how well I can fight. Fortunately the implication of violence has done me well for a long time, so I have not needed to. But, yes. If I need to, then I can indeed, fight"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum