Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Captain's Summons

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:46 pm
[OOC exit for Honey]
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Captain's Summons

Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:05 pm

The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

[OOC: Cleanup of order. It will now be Laskt, Durza, Hanako going forward. Also, short post to get things in the right direction]

He expected them to not be at his level, but to think they were not even sharpened blades yet really irked Shin. Did they really think they could just run in, one at a time, taking turns beating their Captain? How bothersome. Shin also noticed amidst the chaos, another had left. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. Shin sighed to himself as he looked towards them. "Have you all gotten your pride beaten out of you enough yet or would you like to try running at me by yourself like a complete idiot again? I swear, the weak are always in such a rush to prove they are not. Here's a tip: If you die before getting strong, you'll always be weak so focus on getting stronger versus proving it. Now, I do have to apologize, it was partly my fault. This handicap made you think you could exploit it to gain enough of an upper hand to exceed the overwhelming gap between us. That's not what this exercise is. This exercise is to surmise if you were ever to engage an enemy far superior to you, would you be able to contain them. I owe you an apology for not making that clear. And to you Abalia-taichou, I'm going to offer you a gift. I hate showing off and prefer to keep my abilities secret but, for this situation I will hold off on that. It seems I did not raise the urgency enough to illustrate the true purpose of this. I will do that now."

Shin said as soon enough, he took a single breath. His reiryoku soon spiked to incredibly high levels as in a moment, the back of his shoulder blades erupted with reiryoku, tearing through his robes and leaving a large, gaping hole where the pressure pushed through. Shin now displaying the true splendor of his standard Shunko as the Reiryoku was a simple blue in it's hue, at least for the time being. Then, his entire being began to have a blue, glowing outline as he focused his Shunko around his whole being. The test was to make him draw his blade, which seemed like a simple enough request. Except now it was made abundantly clear that he could very easily fight without touching it, raising the urgency of the situation to the point where maybe, just maybe, his squad would put a true, concentrated effort into this. That they wouldn't aimlessly charge in. With that thought in mind, Shin decided to raise the urgency just a little bit more as he grinned wickedly. "Bakudo #63: Sajo Sabaku." With this uttered, soon multiple thick, ropes of reiatsu launched themselves towards the three of them. However, one glaring difference was that they were a sickly green in nature. His Eshi infecting them, even touching them for a moment would cause necrosis to whatever part of the body they made contact with. And since the nerve death would be instant, there would be a delay in realizing the damage was being done. Granted, if they had strong bonds with their Zanpakutou spirits, they'd be able to immediately sense and warn them that this was bad news.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum