Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Hebimas, 2419

+5
Henrex
Laskt
Shinryu
Valkyron
JJ
9 posters
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Hebimas, 2419 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Hebimas, 2419 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hebimas, 2419

Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:41 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Henrex Astillon
I want for Christmas: You've given me incredible gifts in the past, but, honestly, I don't really want a whole lot for Christmas. The only thing that really comes to mind is some kind of sword and Kido stuff, accustomed to my ninjutsu. I've been thinking about it a lot, and I've come to enjoy the whole "mage blade" aspect of it. But, if I'm allowed to do this, I'd like to also ask for something special for my adoptive daughter, Yoriko Morri. She's a chipper ninja girl with an Earth-based powerset. I'm not really sure what she'd want, but I believe you could do some digging and come up with something for her.
For: Myself and my daughter.
I can be found: Minatumi Harbor
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hebimas, 2419 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hebimas, 2419 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hebimas, 2419

Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:18 pm
Dear..
Who the fuck is Santa again?
..Whatever whatever anyway,

Santa,
My name is: Calypso Asthavon
I want for Christmas: Okay, listen, I don't really get how the whole Christmas thing works exactly, this is my first time actually ever thinking about it. So yeah, it's a whole new thing to me, and that's pretty exciting! I've been having a whole lot of new things happening to me, feels like being reborn. Don't really have anything specific I want, just... Surprise me.

And maybe probably don't try to take my insides, or prized possessions, or anything like that, Pseu says you rob people of freaky shit but I kind of don't believe her, she makes mean jokes a lot, haha.

PS: Sorry, I don't have a chimney, or a tree, or a house half the time.
For: Myself. Or well, whatever version of me you end up gifting to.
I can be found: I've had to start doing more stuff in Demon World, so you're more likely to catch me there, be it in any of the royal palaces that aren't a pain in the ass to get to.
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!

Did I do it right?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum