Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Hebimas, 2419

+5
Henrex
Laskt
Shinryu
Valkyron
JJ
9 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hebimas, 2419 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Hebimas, 2419 Empty Hebimas, 2419

Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:33 pm

For Hebimas tales of years past, please turn to this page.

The bottom of this post contains the template for messaging Santa.

"...Man, this is a lot of work."

The man in the green hat muttered to himself, kicking down another pile of papers onto the floor. One of his hands reached behind his head, scratching at it. He sighed, before going back down to pick the papers back up.

"...Huh?"

Rasuca's eyes looked upon the man who was working in his father's study, trying to figure out exactly what it was that the figure was doing. "...Who're you?" He asked, making the man turn to face him. The green-hat wearing man put on a half sheepish grin, trying to figure out what to make of the child who had stumbled into the room.

He seemed unsure of what to do with the child. At last, he let out another sigh, walking up to the kid. "Hey... I'm one of Santa's helpers." The man said, lowering down until he was at eye level with the child. "He's not here right now, but if you don't go to bed.. you won't get your presents." He explained to the child, patting him on the shoulder.

Rasuca looked at him, before slowly nodding. The man looked very much like his father. The white cloak, the gray hair. But Rasuca knew that this guy wasn't his Papa. "...Okay." He agreed at last, his mouth turning slightly to the side and quivering as he thought. "...But... don't wanna sleep alone. Can you read me a story?" He asked the man, both of his arms wrapping around himself.

Patrick Hebi looked at his creator's son. A long breath entered his lungs, glancing back at the paperwork on the ground. "...Yeah. Alright." He promised the child, taking him by the hand and leading him through the hallways of the laboratory. The sounds of hammers crashed against different objects; whirring drills and sparking machines echoed through the hallway. At last, the sounds began to disappear, as the pair made their way to a more homely area of the Laboratory.

Into Rasuca's room they went. Christmas decorations covered and lined every wall; reindeer in all kinds of places. and there, at the foot of the bed, was a magnificent Christmas tree, with a peculiar six pointed star at the top.

Patrick let the child down into the bed, who quickly got into his covers. Sitting down at the foot of his bed, the lab assistant reached for the book that was resting on the bedside table.

"...Twas the night before Christmas. And all through the place... not a creature was stirring, not even a snake..."

Hebi Laboratories sends their greetings. Once again, they have decided that they will spread some cheer all over the world, by answering the pleas of those who wish that there truly was someone out there who would reward them for being on their best behavior. We accepts requests from everyone... and tries our very, very best to fill them. Have fun, and have a merry Hebimas!

TL;DR
Fill out the template to get a special item from the Doctor's Laboratory. You can write it out - and if it works out with something the Doctor could actually make/would make, you can use that - or I can write it up. This is my persistent gift to the site, a tradition I hope to continue. You still have to get it approved in an equipment thread, however. The event will run until the 1st of the year.

Code:
Dear Santa,
[b]My name is:[/b]
[b]I want for Christmas:[/b]
[b]For:[/b]
[b]I can be found:[/b]
[b]Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas![/b]

Have fun and everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Valkyron
Valkyron
Starter Member

Hebimas, 2419 Empty Re: Hebimas, 2419

Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:08 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Nicoletta Karlene
I want for Christmas: I have a lot of things that I would like, truthfully. It's been a very trying year. Between listening to my Uncle argue with Dad, being approached by the woman Sylvia, and everything that happened in Beijing..sometimes it's hard to believe that you still keep on existing. But, I'm rambling. If there's one thing I want more than anything..it's something simple. You see, I come from a family of Quincy. But..well. There's a problem. My Dad believes we should all always use bows or some other ranged weapon, but my extended family believes in change. Everyone is trying to pull me in different directions..and I just..I want something that is mine that can make them all happy..
For: Well..I'd be the one using it. But it's technically 'for' the sake of bringing my family together.
I can be found: In Berlin, 404 Lehrter Straße!
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Hebimas, 2419 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:19 pm
Code:
Dear Santa,
My name is: Kimoi, Shinryu
I want for Christmas: Well, the Seireitei has been boring the last few years and I've already learned many of their secrets. I just think that I need to know more. I just want lots of knowledge and an ability to lock that knowledge away so only I can access it.
For: Me
I can be found: In the 4th Division barracks, probably whacking someone.
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hebimas, 2419 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:24 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Laskt Matiche
I want for Christmas: Well zere are a lot of things I want, but after living so long I guess I've learned to deal with it. If I could ask for one thing zough, it would be something to help me protect people either offensively or defensively. Wiz ze way mon powers work, I have a lot of ways to prevent moi from being harmed, but few ways of ensuring others aren't
For: Me I suppose, as self-centered as that sounds
I can be found: Fifth Division Barracks
Anonymous

Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:03 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is:Takehiko Kuchiki
I want for Christmas: I am not someone of worth or noteworthy I know. I'm just the guy who treats those who get hurt or ill. I love my job most of all, but for this Christmas. I'd like to help as many people within the Gotei as possible. I may not be able to do it, but your Santa Claus so maybe you can do it. I don't know what will happen in the end. I don't claim to be innocent or a good person, but please help us, sir.
For: The Gotei United and its friends.
I can be found: Within the Second Division Workshop.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Hebimas, 2419 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:44 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Jennifer Noble
I want for Christmas: Hi, Santa! I just want something that'll let me and Kumu fuse together, and let me to do some cool body manipulation stuff!
For: The second most adorable human in the world, yours truly~
I can be found: Me and Adam travel a lot, but South America is where we're at most often~
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hebimas, 2419 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:26 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Ulv Auber
I want for Christmas: I dunno, something to make me a better Vizard. You do cool shit when I am sorta vague, so I look forward to it.
For: Ulv Auber
I can be found: Minatumi Harbour. Or in your lab playing with Sonny and Rasuca. Either way.

(PS: Hope you recover from Beijing)
Rokujo Onryo
Rokujo Onryo
Starter Member

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:51 am
Dear Santa,
My name is:
Marie Himmlette
I want for Christmas:
Backwaren
For:
Backen die Welt köstliche Leckereien
I can be found:
Du kannst mich nicht finden, also lass sie bei einer Frau namens Ulv.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hebimas, 2419 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Hebimas, 2419 340?cb=20171109201926
Blood Unity Symbol
» Item Name: Family Tree

» Primary Information

» Item Description:

Appearance
The symbol of a family's unity takes the form of a Quincy bangle. Unlike a typical Quincy band, however, this one turns into a Christmas tree when activated. This Christmas tree expands from the user's wrist, planting itself in the ground immediately in front of the user. When deactivated, the tree turns back into reishi, reforming on the user's wrist.

Description

Feeling Absorption
This item absorbs 'resonance'. When people are gathered around it and joined in physical contact with the owner of the band, the Tree begins to rapidly absorb Reishi in its surroundings. The more people who are connected physically with the user or around it, the wider the range of absorption. The tree can contain enough Reishi to power a city block, if given allowance to do so. This means that when the user returns the bangle to their wrist, the Tree grants them access to the energy store that it gathered upon its previous use.

Starved for Beauty
The tree's most important trait, the longer it remains summoned from its bangle without absorbing Reishi, the more extravagant it becomes. Each post that passes, the tree becomes adorned with more ornaments, more and more colorful lights growing from it. The tree is designed to become more and more interesting, more and more engaging. The lights that it displays are soft, and it is thematically designed to calm those around it, to make it so that causing any kind of conflict within its presence seems petty or otherwise undeserved.

Size
The more Reishi that the tree has absorbed, the larger it becomes. This applies to both the tree itself and the wrist-bangled form of the item. The more that the tree grows, the heavier it is on the user's wrist. Originally, the bangle is hardly noticeable; however, with enough weight, it can become tiring for the user to wear if they simply hold it on their wrist, using only the band that it is constructed with. The tree itself can grow up to fifty feet in size, and its growth is usually slow enough that anything it would break in the process would simply be pushed out of the way by the tree. An average building would not be able to prevent it from expanding.

Miscellaneous
The tree is not particularly durable; a simple attack is enough to destroy it. Similarly, if the bangle is targeted by an attack, it will likely shatter. That said, it appears to be appears to blend in with the user; it does not appear to hold any of its own energy to others. While the band can be unequipped, only a Quincy is able to properly leverage the stored Reishi within it.

» This Present Is For:
Nicoletta Karlene

» Hebi Laboratory Resarch Notes:
This item was a most interesting request. Ultimately, the spirit of the Holidays appears to point towards something that can become a symbol of unification; of binding people together. That is why this design was chosen. A tree is a symbol of nature; the Quincy are peculiarly equipped for such a design, being able to draw in additional power from their surroundings. This creation was made to resonate with the user's own heart; the more they feel connected with the people who they care about, the better it is at taking in energy, and the better of a symbol it will become. How it is used, of course, will depend upon the user...

Codes by: The Frost

-X-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hebimas, 2419 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hebimas, 2419 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:15 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Judas Iscariot
I want for Christmas: Christmas is like, making a wish upon the holy grail isn't it? Idk, I remember asking mother what is something that humans celebrate. She told me all types of things, and this was one of them. I'm not entirely sure what I should ask, I should wish to keep this message short and brief. Anyway..what I want, is...Uhhh...something angelic in nature, yea...Angelic. I know this is kind of vague, but let creativity do the rest.
For:Judas Iscariot
I can be found:Iramasha Realm, or maybe anywhere warm on earth, like Australia. Currently thinking about visiting Ireland to learn a bit of Irish history.

Hebimas, 2419 Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum